Bagged vacuum cleaners are selected by many people, especially allergy sufferers. They don’t create messes when emptying and require less maintenance.
However, choosing a suitable bagged vacuum cleaner is not a piece of cake. There are various products with different features available on the market, which is enough to confuse you.
Understanding that problem, I already wrote this review of the top 15 best products to help you cut down your finding time.
Before jumping to the review part, how about getting to know some necessary information about this device? I’m sure it will not waste your time.
- What Is a Bagged Vacuum Cleaner?
- Bagged vs Bagless
- Top Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaner Brands
- What Are The Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners for You?
- Top 15 Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2021
- Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- BISSELL BGU1451T PowerForce Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
- Kenmore Elite 31150 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Kenmore 81214 200 Series Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Eureka Mite 3670M Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Oreck LW1500RS Magnesium Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover WidePath U5140900 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Comfortday 5-in-1 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Kenmore Elite 81714 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Oreck U2000R1 Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- BISSELL Zing 2154A Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Electrolux EL4012A Silent Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
- A Buying Guide for Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
- My Top Pick
What Is a Bagged Vacuum Cleaner?
- Top 15 Best Portable Car Vacuums To Buy in 2021
- Top 20 Best Shark Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2021
- Top 16 Best 2 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Small Canister Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuums for Stairs To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Miele Vacuums To Buy in 2021
- Top 20 Best Robot Vacuums Under $300 in 2021
- Top 15 Best Shark Vacuum for Hardwood Floors To Buy 2021
This traditional vacuum cleaner is widely used due to its convenient design. Is has a bag inside to collect the dirt, debris, and other small objects. Once the bag is full, you can detach it and throw it into the garbage, which helps to protect you from allergies.
The bag is usually made of paper and has large capacities from 2.5 to 6 liters for longer using time. Some manufacturers offer cloth bags for a more economical choice, which allows the users to wash and reuse many times.
Bagged vs Bagless
Bagged and bagless vacuum, which model should you purchase? The answer will partially depend on your needs. Here is a short comparison between these two types.
Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
What to love:
- Minimize the risk of allergy for users
- Trap all the dirt inside the bag and keep them from flying out
- Easy to empty and create less mess
- Most bagged vacuum can contain a generous amount of dust, which reduce the emptying time
- Require less maintenance
- Cost more money to replace the bag
- Most bags cannot be reused and have to be dumped in the landfill, so it’s not really friendly to the environment
Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
What to love:
- Money saving as it is needless to change the bags
- More eco-friendly
- The dust may spread back to the air when you empty the cup, causing allergies and lung-damaging
- Need to be cared and washed regularly
- Most bagless vacuums come with small dirt cups that require to empty more frequently
In general, the bagged vacuum cleaner is undoubtedly an ideal choice for people who are suffering from allergies and for those who have babies and pets in their families.
Though it is more costing, this cost guarantees the best health condition for you and your family. Therefore, it is completely worth investing in.
Top Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Here are some popular bagged vacuum cleaner brands on the market:
Miele: Founded in 1899, Miele is renowned as a top best vacuum brand producing high-quality and long-lasting products that can last up to 20 years.
Kenmore: For over 100 years, Kenmore is a well-trusted brand in giving the easy and convenient vacuuming solution for every home in the US.
Hoover: Hoover is famous for its innovative vacuum models. It dominates the electric vacuum cleaner industry, to the point its name becomes the synonym of vacuuming in the UK and Ireland.
What Are The Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners for You?
Let’s take a look at this shortlist to find out the best bagged vacuum cleaners for you.
- Best Overall: Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Come with a HEPA filter; provide 7 floor-height adjustment settings; include 17-feet reach; easy to assemble; the hose is flexible.”
- Best Budget: BISSELL BGU1451T PowerForce Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“The cleaning path width is 13 inches; offer 5 height adjustments; provide a three-stage filter system.”
- Best Canister: Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
“Comes with a combination floorhead; provide 6 suction levels; high-quality vortex motor; the self-sealing collar blocks the dirt inside.”
- Best for Pets: Kenmore Elite 31150 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with a triple-HEPA layers filtration system; include an air-driven roller brush; 3D inducer motor.”
- Best for Allergies: Kenmore 81214 200 Series Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide HEPA filter system; equipped with 2 motors for strong suction; include a 9-feet reach attachment; comes with 4 height adjustments.”
- Best for Hardwood Floors: Eureka Mite 3670M Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“The bag capacity is 2.5 liters; the 10-amp motor supports a powerful and chronicle work; compact; easy storage; easy to carry up and downstairs.”
- Best for Carpet: Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with hospital-grade HEPA filtration system; come with ultra-soft bristle brush roll; the patented sonic cleaning technology can produce 200 vibrations per second.”
- Best for Stairs: Oreck LW1500RS Magnesium Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Slim swivel head design; weigh less than 8 pounds; 5-layer HEPA filter; large and functional wheels.”
- Best Upright: Hoover WidePath U5140900 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“The head width is 15 inches; 5 height adjustments; the bag is made of allergen media; safe for allergies sufferers.”
- Best Handheld: Comfortday 5-in-1 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“5-in-1 device; equipped with an advanced cyclone carbon filtration; LED headlight included; offer two suction modes.”
- Best With HEPA Filter: Kenmore Elite 81714 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide an innovative HEPA filter system; the telescope wand id made of aluminum; include an exclusive stair-grip feature; dual motor design.”
- Best Lightweight: Oreck U2000R1 Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Extra-long cord up to 40 feet; the convenient on/off switch is placed on the handle; apply sani-seal technology; super large bag.”
- Best Compact: BISSELL Zing 2154A Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“The power cord can automatically rewind; offer various suction levels; appear in a compact size; the pre-motor and post-motor increase dirt trapping efficiency.”
- Best Quite: Electrolux EL4012A Silent Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Apply 360-degree motion technology for easy maneuvers; HEPA filter; provide a 3-in-1 attachment tool; dual nozzle.”
- Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty: Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide a 35-feet power cord; high-speed roller brush is equipped; automatic height adjustment; fingertip on/off switch included.”
Top 15 Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart
Top 15 best bagged vacuum cleaners are already featured on the following table. Check on it as it will help you make a quick comparison between every product.
|Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||HEPA Filtration||Warranty|
|Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||15.7 x 12.5 x 31.8||14.99 pounds||Yes||2 years|
|BISSELL BGU1451T PowerForce Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||12 x 13 x 41.25||12 pounds||No||1 year|
|Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum - Best Canister||18.2 x 11 x 8.7||11.4 pounds||No (HEPA capable)||1 year for all parts 7 years for the motor and the shell|
|Kenmore Elite 31150 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pets||14.25 x 13.75 x 45.75||20 pounds||Yes||1 year|
|Kenmore 81214 200 Series Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Allergies||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6||22.6 pounds||Yes||1 year|
|Eureka Mite 3670M Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hardwood Floors||16.5 x 9 x 11.3||11.6 pounds||No||1 year|
|Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpet||11.5 x 14 x 43.5||10.5 pounds||Yes||5-year warranty for the motor 1-year warranty for the pars|
|Oreck LW1500RS Magnesium Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Stairs||12 x 10.5 x 47.5||7.7 pounds||Yes||7 years|
|Hoover WidePath U5140900 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Upright||15 x 13 x 43.5||14.8 pounds||No||1 year|
|Comfortday 5-in-1 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Handheld||10.4 x 7.5 x 46.7||6.72||No||2 years|
|Kenmore Elite 81714 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best With HEPA Filter||27.76 x 17.91 x 13.98||22 pounds||Yes||1 year|
|Oreck U2000R1 Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Lightweight||36.2 x 14.2 x 6.6||8 pounds||No||1 year|
|BISSELL Zing 2154A Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Compact||15.6 x 11 x 9||7.5 pounds||No||1 year|
|Electrolux EL4012A Silent Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best Quite||16 x 10 x 9||16.8 pounds||Yes||5 years|
|Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty||6 x 13 x 35||12.6 pounds||No||1 year|
Top 15 Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2021
Now it’s time to understand each product in detail and its strengths and weaknesses. Hope you can find the best bagged vacuum cleaner after reading this review.
Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
This Hoover WindTunnel MAX bagged vacuum cleaner is outstanding with its HEPA filtration system that keeps the dirt from going out. With 7-floor height adjustment settings, it can be suitable for multiple types of surfaces.
Besides, as this device comes with a 17-feet cleaning reach, it has no difficulty touching high areas. Plus, the flexible hose also gives you easy maneuvers when cleaning in the hard-to-reach surfaces or in the tricky corners.
I love how easy it is when assembling this vacuum cleaner. The suction power is incredibly powerful that can effortlessly pick up any type of dirt, dust, and hair.
However, you need to use more effort to handle this machine since its strong motor makes it become quite heavy.
- Come with the HEPA filter
- Provide 7-floor height adjustment settings
- Include 17-feet above-the-floor cleaning reach
- Equipped with channels of suction for deep cleaning
- Support to clean high locations
- Require minimal maintenance
- Easy to assemble
- The hose is flexible
- Give an incredibly strong suction
- Quite heavy due to its strong motor
|Dimensions||15.7 x 12.5 x 31.8 inches|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hard floors, carpets|
For more information, please watch this video:
BISSELL BGU1451T PowerForce Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
Coming at such a reasonable price while still giving impressive performances, this BISSELL BGU1451T Powerforce bagged vacuum cleaner is worth considering. With the 13-inch cleaning pad, it is possible to cover a large area within a short time.
This vacuum is smartly designed that can reach any surfaces, whether it is high locations, curtains, vents, or under furniture. Plus, the wand can be extended, supporting it best to clean any hard-to-reach places.
Besides, the triple-stage filter system also plays an essential role in holding the dirt inside and protecting the inner mechanism at the same time.
However, some features need improving, such as the flimsy plastic construction, leaving me a question about its stability. Plus, since there is no on/off switch placed on the device, you have to unplug the cord to turn it off, which may cause annoyance in some situations.
- The cleaning path width is 13 inches
- Offer 5 height adjustment settings
- Provide a 3-stage filter system
- The wand is extendable
- Long cord gives the users free movement
- Can reach multiple surfaces such as vents, curtains, high areas
- Work quietly
- Can lay flat under furniture
- The plastic construction brings a flimsy feeling
- No on/off switch equipped on the device
|Dimensions||12 x 13 x 41.25 inches|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Bare floors, high pile carpets, upholstered furniture|
For a better view of this product, you can check on this video:
Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction Canister Vacuum
When mentioning bagged canister vacuum, nothing can beat the Miele brand, and this Miele Classic C1 Pure Suction device is highly recommended. Appear in lightweight yet durable construction, it is effortless to maneuver and carry around.
Since it goes with a combination floorhead, plus 6 suction settings included, this machine can work on most floor types with the highest efficiency. Moreover, its advanced vortex motor makes it become a beast in vacuuming, especially for the hard floors.
Besides, allergens won’t damage anymore with the self-sealing collar over the device, preventing the dust from flying out and keeping the atmosphere clear as much as possible. I give another plus for this vacuum due to its quiet working.
It would be better if the cord is longer to have a better moving around the room. Even though it performs well on the hard floorings, cleaning carpets needs more effort to finish.
- Comes with a combination floorhead to clean both carpets and hard floors
- Provide 6 suction levels
- The high-quality vortex motor boosts the suction power
- The self-sealing collar keep the dirt stay inside and protect the mechanism
- Doesn’t make any noise
- Can reach high surfaces
- Lightweight and effortless to carry around
- Strong suction power
- Effortless to maneuver
- The power cord is short
- Doesn’t clean the carpet effectively
|Dimensions||18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches|
|Operating Radius||29.5 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hard floors, low-pile carpets|
|HEPA filtration||No (HEPA capable)|
|Warranty||1 year for all the parts and 7 years on the motor and the shell|
Want to know more about this product? Here you are:
Kenmore Elite 31150 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pets)
Raising pets is something happy and tricky at the same time. You surely understand how tired it is to pick up pet hairs around the house, and this Kenmore Elite 31150 bagged vacuum cleaner will solve that problem.
Comes with a 3D inducer motor that is combined from three strong motor, this device can perform an incredibly powerful cleaning, picking all the tiny hairs on the floors. Besides, it also comes with three versatile attachments to help you get the maximum result.
Moreover, the triple-HEPA layer filtration system is excellent in trapping all the dirt inside and preventing messes. With 5 height adjustments provided, it can work on multiple floor types without any problem.
I wish it didn’t produce noise when working. Its bulky building is another minus as it is hard to fit in the tight place and takes much space when storing.
- Equipped with a triple-HEPA layers filtration system
- Include an air-driven roller brush to remove stubborn stains
- 3 motors are combined to create a 3D inducer motor
- The beltless agitator reduce maintenance
- Comes with 3 versatile tools for advanced cleaning
- The cord is long and doesn’t limit users
- The innovative air filter can protect you from lung damage
- 5 height adjustments
- Easy to switch mode from carpets to hard floors
- Powerful suction
- It makes noise when working
- Heavy and bulky construction
|Dimensions||14.25 x 13.75 x 45.75 inches|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hard floors, carpets|
Here is a quick video for anyone who is curious about this product:
Kenmore 81214 200 Series Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Allergies)
For allergy sufferers, this Kenmore 81214 200 Series bagged vacuum cleaner can give you the best guard. With the innovative HEPA filter system equipped in the machine, it does an excellent job of preventing the dust from spreading out and damaging your health.
Besides, since it has strong support from dual motors placed inside, you may get amazed at its powerful performance. Plus, the device has 4 height adjustments, enabling it to work on most type floors.
Moreover, with the 9-feet reach attachments and the extendable hose included, reaching high areas is not something too challenging with this vacuum. The cord can automatically rewind, minimizing your effort when collecting it back.
One thing that needs improving is the heavy wand. Its heaviness may cause trouble for the elderly to maneuver and to clean high areas.
- Provide a HEPA filter system
- Equipped with 2 motors for stronger vacuuming
- Include a 9-feet reach attachment
- Comes with 4 height adjustments
- The bag is huge and doesn’t require changing many times
- Can clean multiple floor types
- Ideal for allergy sufferers
- The cord can automatically rewind to prevent tripping
- The hose is extendable
- The wand is quite heavy and quite challenging to push back on carpet area
|Dimensions||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6 inches|
|Cord Length||24 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||All types of floors; carpets|
Eureka Mite 3670M Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hardwood Floors)
If you are finding an amazing vacuum for your hardwood floors, then consider this Eureka Mite 3670M bagged vacuum cleaner. Appear in a compact size, it is no sweat to carry up and downstairs, and also provide convenient storage.
As this device is equipped with a 10-amp motor, do not too surprise at its constant and strong suction power. This powerful ability can make the hardwood floors spotless in a blink of an eye, while its small head can also reach to any narrow corners and collect all the hidden dirt.
Besides, with two extension wands included, cleaning high areas becomes a piece of cake with this machine. However, it also has some drawbacks that may cause annoyance. The biggest problem is the noise it creates during working. Besides, the hose brings a flimsy feeling and needs bettering.
- The bag can hold 2.5 liters of dirt
- The 10-amp motor support a chronicle and powerful operation
- Comes in a compact size
- Provide two extension wands for a higher reach
- Easy storage
- Can pick up dirt and hairs with ease
- Carry up and downstairs with no sweat
- The small head can effortlessly fit the tight places
- Produce noise when vacuuming
- The hose is quite flimsy
|Dimensions||16.5 x 9 x 11.3 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hardwood, laminate, tile floors, carpet|
This video will give you an overview about this product:
Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Carpet)
This Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright bagged vacuum is specially designed to work perfectly on carpet areas, as its name mentions.
Since it is applied with the patented sonic carpet cleaning technology, the bottom bar can produce up to 200 vibrations per second, significantly remove the dirt trapping on every pile of the carpet.
Besides, the ultra-soft bristle brush roll can run gently on any carpet surfaces, reducing the risk of tearing up the pile and causing fabric clog. This vacuum can also lay flat and reach beneath the furniture with ease. The light indicator is useful as it announces the time when the bag is full.
I wish it came with some necessary accessories to gain the maximum cleaning result. However, if you focus on cleaning the carpets, this machine is already enough to satisfy you.
- Equipped with a hospital-grade HEPA filtration system
- Comes with an ultra-soft bristle roll-brush
- Has the patented EZ-push adjustable vent system
- Apply the patented sonic cleaning technology that can produce 200 vibrations per second
- Can push and pull across the carpets easily
- Perform superior cleaning performances
- Super lightweight
- The indicator light let you know when the bag is full and needs changing
- Lay flat under furniture
- No attachments included
|Dimensions||11.5 x 14 x 43.5 inches|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||All type of carpets|
|Warranty||5-year motor warranty and 1-year parts warranty|
If you care about this product, then don’t skip this video:
Oreck LW1500RS Magnesium Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Stairs)
With an ultra-lightweight building that is less than 8 pounds, this Oreck LW1500RS Magnesium bagged vacuum cleaner is an ideal choice when it comes to cleaning the stairs.
The swivel head is slim enough to fit in the under furniture and other tricky corners. Besides, it is also equipped with large and robust wheels on the bottom head, which helps increase its stability when staying in the stairs.
Moreover, the HEPA filtration is well-built with up to five layers, maximizing the efficiency at trapping the dirt and protecting the inner mechanism. As a result, it reduces the risk of lung-damage and allergens spreading in your house.
- Slim swivel head design
- Weigh less than 8 pounds
- The belt prevents the brush roll from jamming if rug or cloth is caught in
- Comes with 5-layer HEPA filter
- Large and functional wheels are equipped on the head for extra stability
- Can clean multiple surfaces from long pile carpets to hard floors
- Easy to carry due to its lightness
- Effortlessly reach under sofa and furniture
- Premium filtration system protects families and pets
- It doesn’t come with additional accessories
- The head is quite small and takes more time to vacuum large surfaces
|Dimensions||12 x 10.5 x 47.5 inches|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||All types of floor, carpet|
For a better view of this product, watch this video right away:
Hoover WidePath U5140900 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
This Hoover Widepath U514900 bagged vacuum cleaner can handle large surfaces within a short time thanks to its 15-inch cleaning head, which saves you tons of valuable time. Plus, it also has 5 height adjustments, allowing to work on various types of surfaces.
Besides, this vacuum is equipped with a 12-amp motor that is strong enough to give a chronicle and powerful suction, picking all the tiny dust straightforwardly.
I am really impressed with the filtration system and the allergen media bag as they are designed to protect allergy sufferers as much as possible.
However, one typical problem that happens with most upright vacuums is their bulky construction, and this machine is not an exception. It may have trouble when cleaning the small corners and also take more storage space.
- The head width is 15 inches
- 5 height adjustment included
- Comes with a powerful 12-amp motor
- The bag is made of allergen media
- The wide-path head cut down the vacuuming time
- Safe for allergy people
- Strong suction gives a great performance in trapping dirt
- Offer an affordable price
- The hose is made of plastic and quite short
- The building is pretty bulky
|Dimensions||15 x 13 x 43.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Carpets, stairs|
This is a nice presentation about this product that you should not miss:
Comfortday 5-in-1 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
As its name mentions, this Comfortday 5-in-1 bagged vacuum cleaner can perform multiple cleaning tasks, from sweeping, vacuuming, to mopping. I will focus more on the vacuum function as it can be detached into a small and convenient handheld vacuum cleaner.
This device is lightweight and can be a perfect tool to clean high surfaces. Come with an innovative cyclone carbon fiber filter system, it saves the users from contacting with the micro dust. Moreover, with the LED headlight equipped on the machine, no dirt can stay hidden.
Besides, it has a powerful motor that can be regulated between two levels, enabling it to pick up pet hairs with ease and give a deep cleaning treatment to any surfaces it goes through. However, the minus of this vacuum is the noise it produces during working.
- Integrate 5 functions in a device
- Equipped with an advanced cyclone carbon fiber filter system
- The LED light allows the vac to work in dark places
- Offer two suction modes
- Amazingly versatile
- Provide great deep-cleaning
- Easy to assemble
- The suction is powerful and can trap pet hairs
- The power cord is long
- Create noise when working
- The hose is quite short
|Dimensions||10.4 x 7.5 x 46.7 inches|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hardwood floors, marble, tile, carpets|
Kenmore Elite 81714 Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With HEPA Filter)
This Kenmore Elite 81714 bagged vacuum cleaner will protect the mechanism and keep your living space refreshing thanks to its advanced HEPA filtration. This air-clean system is outstanding as it can trap 99.97% of tiny dust, debris, and dander.
Besides, the wand is produced from lightweight yet sturdy aluminum material, giving you no-sweat maneuvers. An exclusive stair-grip is also equipped to prevent the machine from falling down the stairs and getting broken.
Moreover, with the join of the double-motor system, this vacuum can operate strongly on most surfaces. The LED headlight also increases the cleaning efficiency in the dark. However, I don’t really recommend this device for the old due to its heaviness.
- Provide an innovative HEPA filter system
- The telescoping wand is made of aluminum
- Include an exclusive stair-grip feature
- The dual motor system increases the suction power
- LED light illuminates the spots in the dark
- Can stay firmly in the stairs
- The wand is lightweight due to its material
- Has variable suction levels
- Its heavy construction may not suitable for the elderly
- The air filter sometimes pops off
|Dimensions||27.76 x 17.91 x 13.98 inches|
|Cord Length||26 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||All floor types|
For anyone who are interested in this product:
Oreck U2000R1 Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
If you put the lightness into your top priority, consider this Oreck U2000R1 upright bagged vacuum cleaner. With the weight of 8 pounds, plus the extra-long cord up to 40 feet, this device is undoubtedly easy and convenient to transport around.
Since it is sealed thoroughly with the enhanced technology, it is impossible for dirt and dust to escape from the inside. Moreover, the extra-large bag will save you a bunch of money as it doesn’t require to be replaced frequently.
Besides, there is an on/off switched equipped right on the handle, making it effortless to turn off the machine instantly. One downside that I hope it can get improved is its loudness during working.
- Cover a 12 inches area with its head
- Provide an extra-long cord up to 40 feet
- The convenient on/off switch is placed on the handle
- Apply the sani-seal technology that can automatically prevent the dirt from flying out
- The large bag is 630 cubic in capacity
- Super lightweight and easy to carry
- Effortless to maneuver under furniture
- The generous dust bag saves a bunch of money
- Long cord gives free movements
- It gets loud during operating
|Dimensions||36.2 x 14.2 x 6.6 inches|
|Cord Length||40 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Carpets and hard floors|
This nice presentation will give you more information about this product:
BISSELL Zing 2154A Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
Here is the best compact option for small and warm houses. This BISSELL Zing 2154A canister bagged vacuum cleaner appears in a modest size and lightweight building. Therefore, it offers convenient storage and requires less effort to carry around.
The most impressive feature is the washable filter. Even though it is not HEPA, it still does a great job of trapping the dust inside. You can wash and reuse it many times, which saves you a bunch of cash.
I’m also amazed at its automatic rewind cord. Collecting the long power cord is not tiring anymore with this feature. However, I realize that the suction is quite weak to collect all the dirt at one time. Dragging it along the carpets is pretty hard as well.
- The power cord can automatically rewind
- Offer various suction levels
- Appear in a compact size
- The pre-motor and post-motor increase the dirt-trapping efficiency
- Easy to remove the dust bag
- The filters are washable
- Offer multi-place cleaning
- Convenient storage
- The suction isn’t really powerful
- It’s quite tricky to drag it across the carpet
|Dimensions||15.6 x 11 x 9 inches|
|Cord Length||16.5 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hard floors, carpets|
Watch this video to know more about this product:
Electrolux EL4012A Silent Canister Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
With this Electrolux EL4012A canister bagged vacuum cleaner, you can forget about the noise problem that typically happens with other regular machines. There are a motor and sound-softening nozzle equipped inside to deliver powerful yet quiet cleaning performances.
Besides, this device is designed with 360-degree motion technology for convenient control. As a result, it can effortlessly reach the tight places. Meanwhile, the HEPA filter system ensures the best safe for allergy sufferers.
One bothering of this vacuum is its small wheels that cause limitation when rolling on the carpet areas.
- Apply 360 degrees motion technology for easy maneuvers
- Equip the air cleaning HEPA filtration system
- Provide a 3-in-1 crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery nozzle
- Dual nozzles and speed control switch give a deep cleaning treatment on the surfaces
- Easily clean the stairs, furniture and hard-to-reach places
- Super quiet when working
- The wand is extendable
- Strong suction
- The rolling wheels are too small to run smoothly on the carpet
|Dimensions||16 x 10 x 9 inches|
|Cord Length||21 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Bare floors, carpets|
Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty)
This Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS bagged vacuum cleaner is produced to meet the heavy-duty uses or serve for the commercial use.
Its 12-inch cleaning pad can cover a quite large surface in a short time. Besides, not only does it work greatly on various types of surface, but it can easily reach under furniture and the baseboard.
Plus, it is able to recognize which type the surface is and automatically switch the suitable working mode. Besides, there is a fingertip on/off switch equipped on the handle, making it simple to turn off the vacuum immediately.
I love the extra-large bag that is enough to contain more than 10 liters of dirt. Therefore, it can last longer while requiring less replacement. I wish this device had more suction speed levels to regulate as desires.
- Provide a 35-feet power cord
- The high-speed roller brush is equipped
- Comes with a 12-inch cleaning pad
- Automatic height adjustment
- Fingertip on/off switch included
- Can be used on multiple surfaces
- Fit easily under most furniture, cloth racks, or chairs
- The exclusive micro-sweep allows switching from carpets to bare floors cleaning
- The top-fill bag can hold 630 cubic inches of dirt
- No attachment goes with this vacuum cleaner
- Has only one suction level
|Dimensions||6 x 13 x 35 inches|
|Cord Length||36 feet|
|Recommended surfaces||Hard surfaces(laminate, hardwood, tile), carpets|
Here is an informative video for anyone who care about this product:
A Buying Guide for Bagged Vacuum Cleaners
Here are some questions you need to declare before purchasing a bagged vacuum cleaner.
Which Type Is Suitable Most?
There are several types to consider when it comes to buying a bagged vacuum cleaner.
The upright vacuum is perfect in giving deep cleaning, though it is quite bulky and needs more space for storage.
Meanwhile, most canister devices are equipped with rolling wheels more convenient movement. They are smaller and perform well in cleaning the carpets and hard floors.
How Much Weight Can You Handle?
Pay close attention to the vacuum’s weight you are going to purchase. Make sure it is not too heavy to move around smoothly. A vacuum cleaner with a suitable weight will give you effortless maneuvers and save you tons of valuable time and energy.
Is the Vacuum Sealed?
A sealed vacuum is extremely useful in preventing the noise and dirt from going out of the device. I highly recommend choosing this design as it will give you a pleasantly quiet cleaning experience and also protect your living space.
HEPA Filter or Not?
HEPA filter plays an important role in trapping the tiny dirt and protecting the mechanism. However, most HEPA filter on the market now are not reusable and needs to be replaced per 6 months.
If you don’t mind paying more for replacing the HEPA filter, then there is no reason to reject this great feature.
Most bagged vacuum cleaners come with 4-6 suction settings for different surfaces. Choose a device that has versatile control as it will be a limitation when your house has various floor types.
Does It Come With Attachments?
Attachments are also necessary since they will support you in getting a better result in cleaning the floors. Typically, a bagged vacuum cleaner goes with three additional accessories: a crevice tool, a dusting brush, and an upholstery nozzle.
How About the Warranty?
Ensure the warranty is included to get help when problems are happening. Most manufacturers offer 1-3 years for the reassurance. Some well-known brands such as Miele will provide a 7-year guarantee on the motor and casing.
Here are some frequently asked questions about the bagged vacuum cleaners and their answers. Hope they will be useful for you.
My Top Pick
I cannot say no with the Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner since it can give deep cleaning treatment to the floors thanks to its incredibly powerful suction while requiring less maintenance.
How about you? Have you made the decision? I hope the answer is yes.
And last but not least, if you have any questions or useful tips about using bagged vacuum cleaners, please share it with other people and me. I can’t wait to hear from you.