With the house-cleaning tasks, you surely cannot miss a vacuum. And bagless vacuum cleaners have become so familiar for most families since it is an economical and eco-friendly choice.
However, since there are many brands with different characteristics and benefits available on the market, it’s not hard to understand why many people have difficulty in choosing a suitable product for their home.
If you are going to purchase a bagless vacuum cleaner, but still haven’t decided yet, this review will give you some hints. Continue to read it and discover.
- What Is a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
- Great Benefits of Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Brands
- What Are The Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners To Buy?
- Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 16 Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2021
- 1. Hoover UH70120 T-Series Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. BISSELL 2252 Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Shark NV501 Rotator Professional Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Shark Navigator NV352 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Dirt Devil Endura UD20124 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. GeeMo 17000PA Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Hoover WindTunnel UH71250 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Hoover CH53010 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. Eufy BoostlQ Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Eureka NEN110AWhirlWind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 15. Eureka Blue Essential Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 16. BISSELL Zing Green 2156A Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- What to Consider When Purchasing a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
- Best Way to Empty Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
- My Top Pick
What Is a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
A bagless vacuum cleaner is equipped with a cup to contain dirt instead of using bags. As a result, it requires to be emptied and washed regularly.
Great Benefits of Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Bagless vacuum cleaners are preferred by many people due to some following advantages:
- Top 19 Best Vacuums for Cleaning Under Bed To Buy 2021
- The 15 Best Cordless Vacuum for Car Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Mops for Hardwood Floors To Buy in 2021
- Top 16 Best Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Portable Spot Cleaners for Carpet Stains To Buy 2021
- Top 22 Best Robot Vacuums Under $500 To Buy 2021
- Top 20 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $300 in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Vinyl Plank Floors To Buy 2021
Easy to Check When to Empty
The transparent dirt cup appears outside the device and lets you know how full it gets. Meanwhile, bagged vacuum cleaners have the bag inside, making it hard to determine whether if it is full or not.
Going with the bagless vacuum cleaners means no additional bags purchasing. You can wash and reuse the cup from years to come, which saves you a bunch of money.
Friendly to the Environment
This is a big plus of this model. Since there is no bag dumped in the landfill, it leaves less damage to our living environment. It is an ideal option for anyone living zero-waste lifestyle.
Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Brands
Hoover: Founded in the USA, Hoover already has more than 112 years of producing innovative vacuum products. Its name even becomes a synonym with the word “vacuum” in the UK and Ireland.
Eureka: Founded in 1909, Eureka’s vacuums are renowned with enhanced quality and ease of use. Its teams of engineers and specialists always keep testing and improving the products to give the best using experience for the customers.
BISSELL: BISSELL offers its customers a quality line of premium floor-cleaning products. With the mission of helping homeless pets, one part of its revenue is used for pet-saving donation.
What Are The Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners To Buy?
Let’s take a look at this short list to find the best bagless vacuum cleaner for you.
- Best Overall: Hoover UH70120 T-Series Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“HEPA filtration; 5 height adjustments; doesn’t make noise; the cord is retractable; automatically shut off when the motor nearly gets overheating.”
- Best Budget: Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Equip a standard 6-amp motor; 2.7-liter dirt tank; include a quick release handle for above floor cleaning; lightweight.”
- Best for Pets: BISSELL 2252 Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Scatter-free technology; triple action brush roll; swivel steering design; 1-liter chamber.”
- Best Quiet: Shark NV501 Rotator Professional Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Comes with swivel steering design; the hose is 8.4 feet in length; equip the LED headlight; anti-allergen complete seal.”
- Best for Carpet: Shark Navigator NV352 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“HEPA filter; swivel steering head; 25-feet power cord; maneuver with ease; lightweight; give quiet performances.”
- Best for Hardwood Floors: Dirt Devil Endura UD20124 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with a three-stage filtration system; the filter is washable; easy to empty the cup with just one button; assemble in no time.”
- Best for Allergies: Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Apply anti-allergen complete seal technology; swivel steering head; the HEPA filter can trap 99% of tiny dirt.”
- Best With HEPA Filter: GeeMo 17000PA Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide a washable HEPA filter; two-stage extension tube; can be released into a handheld vacuum.”
- Best With Retractable Cord: Hoover WindTunnel UH71250 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Create 2 suction channels for deep cleaning; apply the advanced multi-cyclonic tech; hassle-free cord rewind; include a 16-feet extension reach attachment.”
- Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty: Hoover CH53010 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide a manual 5-position height adjustment; 35-feet cord; offer an easy-change brushroll; the belt system reduces maintenance.”
- Best Robotic: Eufy BoostlQ Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“A 1300 Pa suction power; automatically recharge; anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover protection; apply drop-sensing technology; triple-filter system.”
- Best Canister Bagless Vacuum: Eureka NEN110AWhirlWind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“The wand can be extended; swivel steering; cyclone filtration system; retractable cord; ultra-lightweight.”
- Best Upright Bagless Vacuum: Dyson Ball Animal 2 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Designed with the radial root cyclone technology; the ball is equipped for more accurate maneuvers; one-click emptying system; self-adjusting cleaner head.”
- Best Lightweight: BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“A 3-in-1 device; comes with a 15-feet power cord; only weigh 3 pounds; amazingly versatile.”
- Best Cordless: Eureka Blue Essential Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Provide a constant 40-minute working; the fingertip control is equipped for easy power changing; can lay flat under furniture; LED headlight included.”
- Best Compact: BISSELL Zing Green 2156A Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“The cyclone technology gives a strong and constant suction; reusable filter; easy to maneuver; perform greatly on hard floors.”
Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart 2021
Top 16 bagless vacuum cleaners are already featured on the below chart. Spend a few seconds to check on it as it can help you make a quick comparison between every product.
|Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Type||Warranty|
|Hoover UH70120 T-Series Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||16 x 12 x 32.5||16.5 pounds||Upright vacuum||2 years|
|Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||11.42 x 11.93 x 41.34||7.7 pounds||Upright vacuum||1 year|
|BISSELL 2252 Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pets||13 x 14 x 44.5||17.71 pounds||Upright vacuum||3 years|
|Shark NV501 Rotator Professional Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Quiet||45.7 x 12.1 x 12.2||15.5 pounds||Upright vacuum||5 years|
|Shark Navigator NV352 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpet||15 x 11.4 x 45.5||12.5 pounds||Upright vacuum||5 years|
|Dirt Devil Endura UD20124 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hardwood Floors||10 x 11 x 42.5||9 pounds||Upright vacuum||2 years|
|Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Allergies||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5||12.5 pounds||Upright vacuum||5 years|
|GeeMo 17000PA Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best With HEPA Filter||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.81||7.04 pounds||Stick vacuum/ Handheld vacuum||1 year|
|Hoover WindTunnel UH71250 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Retractable Cord||13 x 13.5 x 44.5||16.1 pounds||Upright vacuum||1 year|
|Hoover CH53010 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty||11.8 x 15.75 x 31.89||17.25 pounds||Upright vacuum||1 year|
|Eufy BoostlQ Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best Robotic||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.83||5.73 pounds||Robotic||1 year|
|Eureka NEN110AWhirlWind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Canister Bagless Vacuum||14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65||8 pounds||Canister Vacuum||1 year|
|Dyson Ball Animal 2 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Upright Bagless Vacuum||15.35 x 13.39 x 42.13||17.35 pounds||Upright vacuum||5 years|
|BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Lightweight||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.25||3 pounds||Stick vacuum||1 year|
|Eureka Blue Essential Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Cordless||9.8 x 6.3 x 43.3||5.26 pounds||Stick vacuum||2 years|
|BISSELL Zing Green 2156A Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Compact||14 x 11 x 12||8 pounds||Canister vacuum||1 year|
Top 16 Best Bagless Vacuum Cleaners Reviews 2021
It’s time go get to know each product better and its strengths and drawbacks. Hope you can find the best bagless vacuum cleaner after reading this review.
1. Hoover UH70120 T-Series Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
This Hoover UH70120 T-series bagless vacuum cleaner comes with 5 height adjustments that can be changed easily to work on various floorings. The HEPA filtration system captivates the dirt inside and doesn’t let allergens spread out your living space.
The suction of this device is no joke, I mean, it is impressively powerful. It cleans up well while not leaving any loudness. Besides, it can automatically shut off if the motor is nearly overheating, which helps protect the mechanism and increase its durability.
The retractable cord is another huge plus of this device. It doesn’t take too much effort to collect the cord. However, the lack of LED headlight limits this vacuum from working in dark places and identifying hidden dirt.
- Equipped with the HEPA filter system
- 5 height adjustments for different surfaces cleaning
- No-scuff bumper included
- The indicator announces the timing to change the bag
- Provide incredibly powerful suction
- Doesn’t make noise
- The superior HEPA filtration prevents the dirt from flowing out and causing allergies
- The cord is retractable
- Automatically shut off when the motor nearly gets overheating
- The headlight is not equipped
- May cause messes when emptying the dirt
|Dimensions||16 x 12 x 32.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
For more details, please watch this video:
2. Eureka NEU100 Airspeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
I am so amazed at this Eureka NEU100 Airspeed bagless vacuum cleaner. Coming at a low price doesn’t mean it is useless. Conversely, it does a great job of making the floor spotless. The 10.5-inch cleaning pad can cover large surfaces without taking too much time.
As there is a quick release handle included, reaching high locations is not something sweaty. Besides, the tank’s capacity is 2.7 liter, which means you don’t have to remove the dirt frequently.
Moreover, its compact size also supports convenient storage as it doesn’t take too much space. I highly appreciate how effortless it is to maneuver and transport this appliance. I wish the cord could be longer and retractable.
- Equip a powerful 6-amp motor
- 5 inches cleaning path provided
- The tank can hold 2.7 liters of dirt
- Include a quick-release handle for above-floor cleaning
- Super lightweight
- Easy to maneuver and empty
- Can reach to high locations
- Convenient storage
- The power cord is quite short and not retractable
- Cannot adjust the length for different carpet vacuuming
|Dimensions||11.42 x 11.93 x 41.34 inches|
|Cord Length||18 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||2.7 liters|
This informative video will be helpful if you care about this product:
3. BISSELL 2252 Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pets)
For pet owners who find a functional tool to pick up all the hairs and dirt left by pets, consider this BISSELL 2252 upright bagless vacuum cleaner. This device comes with an amazing triple action brush roll for tiny hair picking, giving efficient cleaning results.
Besides, the scatter-free technology applied to this vacuum increases its power when working on the hard floors. You can also maneuver around objects and reach in the corners thanks to its swivel steering.
Emptying isn’t annoying since the latch placed on the bottom of the cup keeps your hands free from dirt. Moreover, you can save money as the filter is washable and can be reused many times. The only minus is that its bulky building takes too much storage space.
- Scatter-free technology
- Triple action brush roll provided
- Swivel steering design
- The cleaning path width is 13.5 inches
- The dirt cup is 1 liter in capacity
- The included pet hair remover works impressively
- The latch in the cup’s bottom keeps your hands free from dirt when emptying
- Effortless to move around corners
- The cord can automatically rewind through a button
- The suction is not really powerful
- Its bulkiness may cause inconvenient storage
|Dimensions||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Cord Length||27 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1 liter|
Watch this video to get a quick view of this product:
4. Shark NV501 Rotator Professional Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
No one likes the noisy appliance as it can ruin the mood and somehow steal the focus. This Shark NV501 Rotator Professional upright bagless vacuum cleaner is produced to solve that problem. Its ultra-quiet operation is amazing as you can notice your phone notifications.
With the LED headlight equipped, no dirt can stay hidden from this vacuum. The anti-allergen complete seal is superior in blocking the small dust inside and eliminating lung-damage. Therefore, allergy sufferers can feel secure when using it.
This device also supports cleaning high areas with ease. Its lift-away design also lets you clean the stairs effortlessly. I think the problem of this vacuum is it inability to reach beneath the furniture.
- Comes with swivel steering design
- The hose is 8.4 feet in length
- The LED headlight reveal the hidden dirt on the dark places
- The anti-allergen complete seal can trap 3 microns or larger dust inside
- Can clean the above floorings with no problems
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Safe for allergy sufferers
- Super powerful suction
- It is quite heavy
- Hard to reach under furniture
|Dimensions||45.7 x 12.1 x 12.2 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.2 liter|
Don’t skip this video if you are interested in this product:
(Best for Carpet)
This Shark Navigator NV352 upright bagless vacuum cleaner is designed for carpet deep cleaning. It can also work on gentle bare floors. As this device is applied with the lift-away technology, you can detach it and clean anywhere that is hard to reach.
With the HEPA filter equipped on the machine, it doesn’t let anyone disappoint at its dirt trapping ability. Besides, the swivel steering design also supports users to control it on the corners or around the furniture.
This device cleans up the carpet very well thanks to its strong suction power. Its quiet operation during running is worth applause. It would be better if the cup is bigger to hold more dirt so that the users don’t have to empty regularly.
- Comes with an anti-allergen complete seal
- HEPA filter provided
- Swivel steering head
- Provide a 25-feet power cord
- Maneuver with ease
- Can reach in the hard-to-reach places
- Excellent suction power
- Give quiet performance
- Small dirt cup gets fill up quickly and needs emptying frequently
- It tends to tip over during working
|Dimensions||15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1 liter|
For more information about this product, check on this video right away:
6. Dirt Devil Endura UD20124 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hardwood Floors)
Cleaning hardwood floors becomes more pleasant with this Dirt Devil Endura UD20124 bagless vacuum cleaner. Though it is designed to work on multiple surfaces, I highly appreciate its excellent performance on the hard floorings.
Comes with the three-stage filtration system, this device gives the best protection for your family and pets from allergens. Notably, as the filter can be washed and reused, you don’t have to purchase additional filters for replacement. This great feature truly saves your money.
Moreover, this vacuum also has a quick release wand to support you with a higher area reaching. I love its ease of use and assemble. However, its loudness when operating may cause annoyance for most users.
- A 1.5-liter dirt cup
- Equipped with three-stage filtration system
- The filter is rinsable
- Provide a quick-release wand for high place touching
- Can work on multiple floors
- Easy to empty the cup with just one button
- Assemble in no time
- Produce noise when working
- Cannot stand on itself
|Dimensions||10 x 11 x 42.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.5 liter|
Here is an informative video for anyone who care about this product:
(Best for Allergies)
Allergy sufferers tend to choose bagged vacuum instead of the bagless model. Still, they may reconsider when getting to know this Shark Navigator NV360 bagless vacuum cleaner.
Its HEPA filter provides a profound trap for the teeny dust and dander, keeping the users from these damages. Plus, with the anti-allergen complete seal technology applied on this device, it is impossible for dirt to escape outside and threaten people’s health.
Besides, since this vacuum appears in the lift-away design, you can effortlessly clean the stairs and the high areas. It also doesn’t create any noise while working, which is a big plug. However, I realize that it can easily fall down due to its top-heavy construction.
- Apply the anti-allergen complete seal technology
- Swivel steering head design
- The HEPA filter can trap 99.9% of tiny dirt
- Can switch the brushroll for gentle floor cleaning
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Support the above-the-floor cleaning
- Perform well on stairs
- Provide silent working
- Compact to fit in small places
- It tends to fall down easily due to its heavy top
|Dimensions||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.2 liter|
Don’t skip this video if you want to understand more about this product:
8. GeeMo 17000PA Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With HEPA Filter)
This GeeMo 17000PA bagless stick vacuum cleaner is outstanding with its enhanced HEPA filtration system. It can trap dirt easily and protect the users from contact with the allergens. Moreover, the filter is washable and can be used repeatedly.
Besides, it can be released into a small handheld vacuum, making it simple to clean high surfaces. Its strong suction performs an impressive cleaning on the hard floors. Moreover, its compact size also makes it convenient when it comes to storing.
I like its swivel steering design as it allows the users to maneuver around with ease. With two-stage extension tubes included also helps to clean hard-to-reach places. However, I don’t recommend using this vacuum on carpets as the strong suction can be harmful for this type of surface.
- Comes with the swivel steering
- Provide the washable HEPA filtration system
- Two-stage extension tube
- Can be released into a handheld vacuum
- Easy storage
- Can reach into narrow places
- The suction is powerful and does an excellent job on hard floorings
- Doesn’t perform well on carpets
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.81 inches|
|Cord Length||23 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.2 liter|
Check on this video to see what this product can do:
9. Hoover WindTunnel UH71250 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Retractable Cord)
This Hoover WindTunnel UH71260 bagless vacuum cleaner is equipped with a hassle-free cord that can automatically rewind, which is incredibly convenient as the users don’t have to take too much energy to collect the cord.
Besides, since this device has two suction channels, the cleaning efficiency is doubled, giving the best result for the surfaces. Its multi-floor brush roll allows it to work greatly on both hard floors and carpets. The 16-feet extension reach is also helpful in cleaning above-the-floor surfaces.
Moreover, the innovative multi-cyclonic technology brings chronicle and strong suction power. Some features that need improving is the short cord and the flimsy extension attachment.
- Create 2 suction channels for deep cleaning
- Apply the advanced multi-cyclonic technology
- Provide a hassle-free cord rewind
- A 16-feet extension reach is included to clean the high surfaces
- Give a constant and powerful performance
- Work greatly on carpets and rugs
- Easy to assemble
- Can easily switch the working mode from carpets to hard floors
- The extension attachment brings a flimsy feeling
- The short cord limits you from moving freely
|Dimensions||13 x 13.5 x 44.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.29 liter|
This video will give you a better view of this product:
10. Hoover CH53010 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Commercial Uses and Heavy-Duty)
If you are finding a vacuum that can meet heavy-duty and commercial uses, this Hoover CH53010 upright bagless vacuum cleaner will not disappoint you. Its impressive suction can blow your mind away as it can give an amazing deep cleaning performance.
Besides, with 5-position height adjustments, this device can be used on most surfaces. It works greatly in enormous areas without taking too much time. The belt system also protects the vacuum and requires less maintenance.
Moreover, since it has a finger on/off switch equipped on the handle, turning off the vacuum can be done in a blink of an eye. I also love how simple it is to assemble this device. If the cord were retractable, it would be much more convenient to use.
- Provide a manual 5-position height adjustment
- The long cord with a maximum length of 35 feet
- Offer an easy-changing brushroll
- The belt system reduces maintenance
- Easy assembly
- Suitable to use for large areas
- The suction is tremendous and gives profound cleaning
- The fingertip on/off switch makes it simple to turn off the vacuum
- The cord is not retractable
|Dimensions||11.8 x 15.75 x 31.89 inches|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||Not specified|
To get to know this product better, spend a few minutes to check on this video:
11. Eufy BoostlQ Bagless Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
For busy people who don’t have enough time for cleaning tasks, then they can leave it to this Eufy BoostIQ bagless robotic vacuum cleaner. With the 1300-Pa suction power equipped on this machine, it can run effectively in 100 minutes.
The triple-filter system of this device helps to protect the mechanism and keep the dirt staying in one place. Besides, it can also avoid falling down from the stairs thanks to its drop-sensing technology.
When this vacuum is nearly out of battery, it automatically returns to the recharge base. Therefore, it is always in the ready-to-use status. Its slim design also allows it to clean under furniture and other narrow places. I wish the suction could be stronger for deeper cleaning.
- The 1300 Pa suction power makes it work for constant 100 minutes
- Automatically recharge
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection
- Apply drop-sensing technology to avoid falls
- Triple-filter system
- Doesn’t produce noise while running
- Can clean under furniture and around the objects effectively
- Always be ready to use
- The color indicator on top shows the conditions of the machine
- The suction power is quite weak
- Does not clean well on black surfaces
|Dimensions||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.83 inches|
|Dirt tank||0.6 liters|
|Max Suction Power||1300 Pa|
Check on this video for more details about this product:
12. Eureka NEN110AWhirlWind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Canister Bagless Vacuum)
If you prefer the canister model, then this Eureka NEN110AWhirlWind bagless vacuum cleaner should stay on your top list. This product is compact and lightweight, making it a piece of cake to carry around and maneuver. Storage is also convenient as it doesn’t take too much room.
Besides, this vacuum is designed to work on multiple floor types, whether it is hard floors or carpets and rugs. The cyclone filtration system does a great job of protecting the mechanism and maintaining a constant operation. Moreover, the filter is washable and reusable.
The retractable power cord is one more strength of this device. However, since the cord is quite short, it may cause annoyance for the users when it comes to cleaning enormous areas.
- The wand can be extended
- Swivel steering design
- Equip a cyclone filtration system
- Feature a 2-in-1 crevice tool integrated into the hose handle
- Automatic cord rewind
- Can be used on multiple surfaces
- The filter is washable
- Convenient storage
- Short cord requires to plug and unplug many times when cleaning large rooms
|Dimensions||14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65 inches|
|Cord Length||16 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.2 liters|
Watch this video to see how powerful this product is:
13. Dyson Ball Animal 2 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Upright Bagless Vacuum)
This Dyson Ball Animal 2 bagless vacuum cleaner impressed me with its big ball equipped right above the head. This ball is designed to help users get easier and more precise maneuvers when vacuuming. The motor is placed deeply into the ball, insulating the noise when working.
Besides, it can easily change the appropriate working mode for different surfaces. The radial root cyclone technology boosts the suction power and dust trapping efficiency. Moreover, emptying the dirt cup can be finished by just an easy click without even a hand touch.
Even though the ball is the key feature, it simultaneously creates a limitation for this vacuum. The bulky ball prevents the device from fitting under furniture and other narrow corners.
- Designed with the radial root cyclone technology
- The ball is equipped for more accurate maneuvers
- Hygienic one-click emptying system
- Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Provide quiet work
- Effortless to maneuver
- Hand-free emptying
- Can pick up all dirt and hairs thanks to its powerful suction
- The bulky construction doesn’t allow it to reach under furniture
|Dimensions||15.35 x 13.39 x 42.13 inches|
|Cord Length||31 feet|
|Maximum Reach||40 feet|
If you care about this product, this video is for you:
14. BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
With the weight of 3 pounds, nothing can beat this BISSELL Featherweight 2033 bagless vacuum cleaner when we mention lightweight devices. Its amazing lightness supports the users to carry around or up and downstairs without causing a sweat drop.
I highly appreciate its versatility as it can be transformed into three tools: handheld, stick, and stairs vacuum. It also comes with some necessary attachments to achieve the best cleaning performance.
Besides, you can easily empty the dust chamber without worrying it would create a mess in your house. However, since it can only hold 0.67 liters of dirt, you have to empty and wash it frequently. The cord needs to be longer for more convenient movement.
- A 3-in-1 device
- Comes with a 15-feet power cord
- Only weigh 3 pounds
- Attachments are included for better cleaning result
- Easy to convert between handheld, stairs, and floors vacuuming
- Carry it up and downstairs with no problem
- Empty effortlessly
- Doesn’t work well on carpets
- The power cord is short
|Dimensions||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.25 inches|
|Cord Length||15 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.67 liters|
Here is a quick instruction video for this product:
15. Eureka Blue Essential Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
This Eureka Blue Essential bagless vacuum cleaner operates by using batteries instead of electricity. Therefore, it is more portable and can be used to clean anywhere. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery can provide powerful suction for a constant 40 minutes.
Besides, there is a fingertip control placed on the handle, enabling to switch the power immediately. The LED headlight is also useful in captivating hidden dirt in the dark.
I really like the rest-on feature as it allows the vacuum to lie on the table without falling. The swivel steering head also makes it easy to clean beneath the furniture and around the objects. I wish there were a built-in board to carry the attachments while vacuuming.
- Provide a constant 40-minute working
- The fingertip control is equipped for easy power switching
- The rest-on technology helps to avoid falling
- LED headlight included
- Cyclonic filter system
- Can lay flat and fit under furniture
- Swivel steering support effortless maneuvers
- Not heavy
- Doesn’t have storage board for attachments
- The filter gets dirty quickly
|Dimensions||9.8 x 6.3 x 43.3 inches|
|Cleaning Path||9.8 inches|
|Power||150W DC motor|
16. BISSELL Zing Green 2156A Canister Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Appear in a super compact size, this BISSELL Zing Green 2156A canister bagless vacuum cleaner only take a small corner in your house when it comes to storing. It is also lightweight and easy to maneuver around.
Besides, since it is equipped with a generous cup city up to 2 liters, it doesn’t require to empty many times. The double filtration system also does a great job of capturing the dirt and protecting the mechanism. So great that the filter can be washed and reused many times.
With the help of cyclonic technology, this device can deliver powerful suction evenly and does its best on the hard floors. However, it has trouble when working with carpets, which is a minus that needs improving.
- The cyclonic technology gives a strong and constant suction
- The chamber can hold 2 liters of dirt
- Capture the dirt through the cup and the post-motor filter
- Reusable filter
- Doesn’t take much room when storing
- Easy to maneuver
- Perform greatly on hard floors
- Cannot work well on carpets
- The plastic construction is quite flimsy
|Dimensions||14 x 11 x 12 inches|
|Cord Length||15 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||2 liters|
What to Consider When Purchasing a Bagless Vacuum Cleaner?
There are some vital aspects to pay attention to when buying a bagless vacuum cleaner.
Choose a Suitable Type
Each type includes both good and downsides that you should consider carefully.
The upright vacuum is amazing in giving deep cleaning and can also contain a generous amount of dirt. Meanwhile, the stick model is lighter, less bulky, and suitable for the elderly.
The canister is another good choice for a bagless vacuum. Connects with a flexible hose to move around, it works pretty well on hard floors and carpet.
The robot vacuum is easy to control and ideal for busy people. However, one typical problem of this model is that it cannot clean well on the black surfaces.
It Is Light Enough to Maneuver Easily
To have the smoothest control, you should be aware of the vacuum weight to make sure that it doesn’t take too much energy from you to handle.
Check The Dirt Cup Capacity
A large dirt cup will require less maintenance as you don’t have to empty it frequently. Therefore, consider a cup from 1.5 – 2.5 liter in capacity for the most convenience.
Ensure the Cord Is Not Too Short
You surely understand how annoying it is when having a short cord vacuum to clean such an enormous area. Go with a device that has the cord range from 25-35 feet to avoid that problem.
If you only need a compact device for small and warm places, then I think the length doesn’t really matter
HEPA Filter or Not?
The HEPA filtration is superior in captivating dust and allergens. However, most HEPA filter requires to be replaced per 6 months, so you have to purchase additional filters for replacement.
Meanwhile, some vacs come with a washable filter that can be used repeatedly, which saves you a bunch of money.
Accessories Are Necessary
I highly recommend choosing the vac that includes attachments such as dusting brushes, crevice tools, and upholstery nozzle. These friends will give you huge supports for better cleaning results.
It Must Have a Warranty
Most importantly, make sure that the product always has a warranty to get help when any issues are happening. Typically, bagless vacuum cleaners provide a limited 1-5 year assurance.
Best Way to Empty Bagless Vacuum Cleaners
Emptying a bagless vacuum cleaner is somehow challenging as it can easily create a mess if you don’t do it properly. Follow these steps to handle this task.
Step 1: Wait until the cup is nearly full. In this case, the dirt tends to stick together and makes it easier to remove.
Step 2: Bring the cup outside. Never empty it in your house. Otherwise, the tiny dust will inevitably fly out and pollute your living space.
Step 3: Put the cup as far down into the dustbin as possible, while turning your head away from the trash, then empty it. For the best protection, you should wear a face mask to avoid breathing in the dirt.
Here are some frequently asked questions about bagless vacuum cleaners and their answers. Hope they will be helpful for you.
My Top Pick
The Hoover UH70120 T-series Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is undoubtedly placed in my top choice because of its powerful suction and innovative filtration system that reduce the risk of allergies and lung-damage.
How about you? Have you had the answer? I hope you already find out the best bagless vacuum cleaner for you.
And last but not least, if you have any questions or useful tips about using bagless vacuum cleaners, please share it by leaving a comment down below. I would love to hear from you.