The best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet is increasingly becoming an important household need in every household with carpeted floors because of its ease of use as well as a powerful arm to help reduce the pressure of cleaning the house, especially with these tough carpet.
Let’s find out and go through the criteria for choosing the best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet.
- What Is The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet?
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet’s Construction
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet’s Operation
- Advantages Of The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- Classifications Of The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet – Comparison Table
- Which Are The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet?
- Top 15 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet in 2021 – My Specific Reviews
- 1. Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 2. ILife V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 3. iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 4. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 5. Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 6. Ecovacs Deebot N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 7. Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 8. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 9. Goovi 1600Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 10. Shark IQ R101AE Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 11. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 12. Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 13. iRobot Roomba S9 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 14. Tesvor 4000Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- 15. Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
- The Criteria for Evaluating The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet Before Buying
- My Top Pick
What Is The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet?
The robot vacuum cleaner for carpet is a pre-programmed smart device that can automatically clean the carpets, as well as set a schedule of daily housekeeping tasks.
Currently, the robot vacuum cleaners for carpet are increasingly improving in design and upgraded with new features and uses to meet the particular needs of cleaning carpets and some other floors.
Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet’s Construction
These robot vacuum cleaners for carpet are designed in various designs, ranging from round, square to D-shaped. The robot body has a thin disc shape; the bottom side will have the suction, sweeping brushes, and the flexible scroll wheel.
- Top 15 Best Mops for Tile Floors To Buy 2021
- Top 23 Best Bissell Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners for Long Hair To Buy 2021
- Top 15 Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum and Mop Combos Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best In-Ground Pool Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 12 Best Vacuum Cleaner Brands Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Shark Vacuum for Hardwood Floors To Buy 2021
The robot vacuum cleaner for carpet has a variable height and has sensors to recognize the color and terrain when it is moved. The robot’s top is the monitor screen and the Wi-Fi transceiver, the cover to open the dust box. Some robots will be equipped with a positioning laser emitter.
Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet’s Operation
The robot vacuum cleaner for carpet is built on the operation principle based on the use of a jet engine that generates powerful suction combined with the brush to help clean any stains in its path. The robot can also recognize the obstacles and stairs to stop and avoid. It can also automatically return to the charging station when the battery is low.
These jobs can be done thanks to the flexible wheel system and laser sensors that recognize the terrain, avoiding falling. Besides, these robots are equipped with a virtual wall system that identifies the forbidden area and only cleans the required area.
Advantages Of The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Do you know what benefits a robot vacuum cleaner can bring to you? Here are the great things you will get:
- Save your time and effort: You just need to install the activity program, schedule the house cleaning as well as timer mode for the robot to complete everything.
- Optimal carpet-making efficiency: With sensors that detect dust on the floor such as sand, hair, pet hair to melon seed peel, scrap paper, and air filter. Robot vacuum cleaner for carpet not only cleans and kills bacteria but also brings a clean and airy atmosphere to your home.
- Cost saving: Be equipped with anti-drop sensors, avoiding substantial impacts, the robot has high durability and long-term use. Besides, you also reduce the cost of hiring someone to clean the house.
Classifications Of The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Today, many types of robot vacuum cleaners for carpet on the market have similar designs and features. However, we can classify them into two basic categories as follows:
Wi-Fi connection: This robot type is equipped with a Wi-Fi connection, which means you don’t need to use the remote to control but can program the vacuum directly via your smartphone, which is almost always with you wherever you are.
In addition, the advantage of this type of Wi-Fi connection is that you can control the robot with your voice via Google Assistant and Alexa. This is incredibly handy and smart for today’s digital lifestyle.
Remote control: With this traditional type of robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, you will use the remote control that comes with the robot to control it with simple buttons. It’s also an easy-to-use way that many elders and users will love.
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet – Comparison Table
For more information on this 15 best robot vacuum cleaners for carpet in 2021, please join me in the comparison table below:
|Product Name||Dimensions (inches)||Weight||Type||Warranty|
|Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best Overall||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85||5.73 pounds||Remote Control||12-month|
|ILife V3s Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best Budget||11.8 x 11.8 x 3||4.5 pounds||Remote Control||12-month|
|iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best for Pet Hair||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63||7.44 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best with Mop||13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8||7 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best Low-Design||12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6||9 pounds||Remote Control||12-month|
|Ecovacs Deebot N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best for Frieze Carpet||33 x 33 x 7.8||7.04 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best for Thick Carpet||12.5 x 13.2 x 3.9||8 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best for Medium Carpet||12.80 x 2.85 x 12.80||5.83 pounds||Remote Control||12-month|
|Goovi 1600Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best for Dark Carpet||12.75 x 12.79 x 2.83||5.73 pounds||Remote Control||12-month|
|Shark IQ R101AE Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet - Best Shark||12.9 x 12.6 x 3.5||13.2 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.6||8.6 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet||13.7 x 13.4 x 3.8||8.8 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|iRobot Roomba S9 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet||12.25 x 12.25 x 3.5||8.2 pounds||Wi-Fi connection||12-month|
|Tesvor 4000Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet||19.25 x 15.75 x 5.5||12.1 pounds||Wi-Fi connection/Remote Control||12-month|
|Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet||13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8||14.42 pounds||Wi-Fi connection/Remote Control||12-month|
Which Are The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet?
The best robot vacuum cleaners for carpet this year is Eufy because of the strong suction power and advanced technology, and the ILife with its compact design and extremely low noise level. In addition, iRobot is also a remarkable name thanks to its sensors and unique design.
Please refer to some of the best robot vacuum cleaners for carpet and the outstanding features listed below:
- Best Overall: Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Thin and light design, strong suction power, dual-layer filter, anti-scratch, effortless remote control, quiet running, drop-sensing tech, automatically increase power, and high-efficiency.”
- Best Budget: ILife V3s Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Compact size, very light, quiet operation, automatically charging, come with accessories, remote control, wide sensor range, and washable filter.”
- Best for Pet Hair: iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Impressive suction power, Aero Force technology, effective rubber roller, sensors, camera combination, and rubber roller design.”
- Best with Mop: Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Impressive runtime, clean in a large range, create smart forbidden zones, combo strong suction and wipe, simple and convenient control, save energy, and avoid damage.”
- Best Low-Design: Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Access the toughest areas, avoid unnecessary collisions and fall, scan and wipe function, easily increase suction power, automatic charging.”
- Best for Frieze Carpet: Ecovacs Deebot N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Easy to use with the control app, move smart, set and remember routes, work independently and effectively, excellent maneuverability, and smart location sensor.”
- Best for Thick Carpet: Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Works well in low light, easily remote control, sensor technology for anti-collision and anti-drop, virtual wall mode, optimized map, and navigation.”
- Best for Medium Carpet: Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Various cleaning modes, price following efficiency, long operating time, reliable and durable, quiet operation with strong suction.”
- Best for Dark Carpet: Goovi 1600Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Powerful suction power, ultra-thin design, easy operation with remote control, always ready to clean, large wheel, and running very smoothly.”
- Best Shark: Shark IQ R101AE Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
“Take away large debris, no need to dump garbage too often, notify you via the app, automatically charge the battery, use voice commands to control, practical and powerful.”
Top 15 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners For Carpet in 2021 – My Specific Reviews
Now join me in the main review section to find out which one is the best robot vacuum cleaner for your carpet in this year:
1. Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
The Eufy 11S robot vacuum cleaner is only 2.85 inches thick. Thanks to its impressive thinness, it glides underneath beds and sofas, sneaking through every corner of your home with ease. Moreover, the modern and beautiful scratch-resistant tempered glass top lid helps you decorate your home.
Although small, the Eufy 11S has a large suction power up to 1300Pa, combined with large wheels, dual-layer and high-capacity filters will constantly clean, making sure your carper is spotless. In addition, this robot machine features BoostIQ that automatically increases suction power if it detects that more power is needed to ensure cleaning in special cases.
Besides, with the remote control, you can conveniently clean, schedule, and customize cleaning options from. This item can also be automatically scheduled with various cleaning modes, ensuring your house is clean while you are working or resting.
In particular, in standard mode, 100 minutes of cleaning time is about 1 hour in BoostIQ mode when cleaning on carpet. Additionally, the Eufy 11S automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when additional suction is required for the best cleanliness.
- BoostIQ Technology
- Automatically increase power in 1.5 seconds
- High-efficiency dual-layer filter
- 85 inches thick
- Various cleaning modes
- Accessories included: remote control, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of filters, etc.
- Thin and light design and strong suction power
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection
- Easy control by remote
- Powerful suction but no louder than a microwave
- Infrared-sensor for evading obstacles
- Drop-sensing tech to avoid falls
- Glide underneath the bed and sofa, wriggling through every corner of the house
- Allows to automatically increase suction power if strong power is detected
- Guaranteed cleaning in special cases
- Not suitable for very thick carpet
- No Wi-Fi connection
Surely, you will not be disappointed when you check out what this robot can do for your carpet in this youtube video!
2. ILife V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
The ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum is a compact robot vacuum cleaner with an extremely affordable price, with features optimized for thin carpet cleaning. This item is suitable for cleaning various types of dirt and debris, including pet hair, lint, fibers, dust, etc.
Using the ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum is very simple and requires little maintenance. Thanks to the HEPA air purification system, people with problems with asthma and allergic rhinitis can count on this item to clear your carpet.
Because of its extremely compact size, the ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum can easily navigate obstacles such as furniture, walls, and stairs. Moreover, this item is also very lightweight, so when combined with a large wheel, it will move freely without the risk of creating streaks.
In addition, the ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum features scheduling for cleaning tasks and thanks to its wide sensor range for safe navigation on flat floors with ease.
- 3 cleaning modes: spot, edge, automatic
- Excellent air filtration capability with HEPA filter
- 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- Fully charge the battery in 5 hours
- 55 dB Noise
- Combine with side brush
- Clean up to 120 square meters each time
- Can climb onto carpets up to 0.59 inches tall by itself
- Compact size and very light
- Suitable for pets and children
- Clean different types of dirt and debris from your carpet
- Very quiet operation with a noise level of about 55 dB
- Able to automatically connect the charger
- Control by button or remote control
- Wide sensor range
- The filter is washable
- The instructions on the manual are very confusing
- Maybe unstable when reversing
- No Wi-Fi connection
|Suction Power||850 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.3 L|
You can learn the tips shared in this review video:
3. iRobot Roomba i7+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best for Pet Hair)
Many experts appreciate iRobot Roomba i7 + for its many innovations and modern technology. Aero Force technology provides twice the suction power compared to other robots in the same segment. The suction air that Aero Force generates is five times stronger than previous iRobot robot models.
Particularly, the exclusive feature of the iRobot Roomba i7 plus is the rubber carpet roller design. This roller helps iRobot Roomba i7 plus effectively clean on fur carpets and hard floors. Pet hair will be removed thanks to this rubber mat. The roller can self-adjust the curvature to suit each type of floor on which it is working.
Plus, the new iAdapt 3.0 navigation technology allows the iRobot Roomba i7 plus to use and combine various sensors and cameras, thereby identifying the current location in your home space. Thus, the robot will automatically move in the smartest way to clean and clean the house.
Further, Dirt Detect enables iRobot Roomba i7 plus to operate in all the regions you specify. You can ask the robot vacuum cleaner to clean 1 or 2 adjacent rooms at the same time. Please select the “Auto” mode if you want the robot to clean according to its plan based on the house map.
Not just a floor, the Imprint smart map allows Roomba i7 plus to remember all rooms and areas where they used to work. From there, it creates 2D maps and schedule moves and works automatically for each of these spaces.
- Navigation iAdapt 3.0, technology vSLAM Navigation
- Rubber roller design for carpet
- Equipped with Clean Base automatic garbage collection equipment
- Aero Force technology
- Dirt Detect automatic working technology
- Imprint smart map
- Impressive suction power thanks to Aero Force technology
- Effective cleaning on carpets and hard floors thanks to the rubber roller
- Sensors and cameras combination to determine the location
- Can accommodate about 30 dust boxes full
- There is no need to clean the dust box every time after use
- You only need to change the garbage bag once from 1-2 months
- Any trash, seed, or hair is easily accessible inside the dust container
- Sometimes it requires manual garbage disposal
|Suction Power||1700 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 L|
Get to know a few hacks and tricks by watching this video:
4. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best with Mop)
The powerful 32bit quad-core processor makes Roborock S5 exceptionally intelligent. This intelligent robot not only simply maps the room, but it also understands the shape of the room and saves places with obstacles to transform the cleaning movement to ensure no repetitions.
Specifically, the Roborock S5 uses LSD sensor technology, analyzes the surroundings at 360 ° for 5 times per second, and AI technology will allow you to schedule cleaning one or more rooms. The Roborock S5 is also equipped with 14 sensors around the body, with high accuracy for precise positioning on the map, anti-falling stairs, anti-collision, anti-jamming, children’s toys. , etc.
Of course, we don’t want our carpets to get wet. Therefore, the No-Mop Zone function is essential when you don’t want the robot to wet the carpet’s surface.
In particular, if the Roborock S5 works on the carpet, the suction power in this area will be up to 2000Pa to ensure that you remove dust, fur, and debris from the carpet without you having to adjust it manually.
- Supports multiple floors: Save up to 3 maps
- HEPA Filter & 14 outstanding sensors
- Smartphone connection: App Mihome
- Automatically start programming of the house map with LDS
- Memorize up to 3 maps
- No-Go Zone function
- Return to charging dock with 20% remaining battery
- Other features: create virtual walls, identify carpets, smart anti-drop ability
- Cleaning an apartment with an area of more than 200 square meters
- Create smart forbidden zones
- Ability to suck and clean in a large range
- Impressive runtime
- Combo strong suction and wipe away the most stubborn dirt
- Simple and convenient control via the Mihome app
- Faster and smarter to understand your home better
- Smart sensors detect floor types to adjust the cleaning mode to suit
- Creates an intelligent no-wipe zone
- Save energy and avoid damage
- Take control of everything at your fingertips with the Mihome app
- Unique and sophisticated design with divine eye positioning and elegant colors
- Compact size can be used in a lot of spaces
- Return to the original location to continue working after being charged
- There may be some errors during the use
|Suction Power||2000 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.46 L|
Check out this video to see the incredible features of this smart robot in this review video:
5. Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
The Coredy R500 + is one of the slimmest designs in the robot vacuum cleaner lineup. This model is only 2.7 inches tall, giving it access to even the toughest areas under the furniture to clean every inch of your carpet.
With the 3-point cleaning system and dual-edge brushes, the Coredy R500 + can work on hard floors and carpets to clean dust and pet hair. With the remote control, you can conveniently clean, schedule, and customize cleaning options from. Moreover, the modern and beautiful scratch-resistant tempered glass top lid helps decorate your home.
In particular, this tiny Coredy R500 + can vacuum carpets, floors, hardwoods, and many areas. This item can crawl under your bed, wardrobe, or chair with its extreme thinness and then find its way out.
In particular, it can then find its way back to the charging station when the battery is running low. The robot automatically returns to the charging dock after 120 minutes of running time. And for a three-in-one multi-surface vacuum cleaner that adds scanning and mopping, this price is also incredibly affordable.
- Ideal for carpets, floors, hardwoods, and many areas
- Slimmest design: 7 inches tall
- Anti-collision function & Wet-Dry function
- Smart sensor technology against falling
- 5 efficient cleaning modes
- Dual lobby sensors can detect boundary bands
- High capacity battery and automatic charging
- Very quiet running under 60dB
- Boundary strip supported
- 360° smart sensor protection
- Cleans from carpet, pet fur to hard floor
- Access even the toughest areas like under cabinets and seats
- Avoid unnecessary collisions and fall
- Get under beds, wardrobes, and even chairs
- Integrated scan and wipe function
- Easily increase suction power to a stable level between different modes
- Find its way back to the charging place when the battery is low
- Sometimes it doesn’t clean completely, and you have to run it yourself with the controller
|Suction Power||1400 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 L|
You can find more details about the incredible features of this robot in this video:
6. Ecovacs Deebot N79S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best for Frieze Carpet)
Ecovacs Deebot N79S deserves to be the best frieze carpet vacuum cleaner. This item has 14mm obstacle clearance, so you can rest assured that your frieze mat won’t make it difficult. Moreover, Deebot N79S easily adapts and connects seamlessly with your home even during work. The ability to set and memorize routes helps the robot not miss any vacuuming locations or cleaning.
There is no worry that the robot works in the middle of the battery running out and dies in a certain house. When the battery is low, the robot will automatically find the charging station without any further action from the user.
With a reasonable size, N79S can completely slip into your bed, under the table, under your cabinet. In addition, with the location sensor covering the entire house of Deebot N79S, you can easily identify and set up the robot’s working way, even setting up a non-working area to avoid the robot causing harm during the vacuuming process.
The ability to thoroughly clean with 4 vacuuming modes, along with the Max Power mode, helps maximize the capacity of the N79S, ensuring the robot can vacuum the cleanest carpet. Moreover, with the Ecovacs Robotics App mobile control, you can control the N79S remotely easily and simply.
- Battery: Lithium-ion 2600mAh
- Noise: 55dB
- Charging type: auto charging & manual charging
- Cleaning mode: automatic, spiral, wall edge, single room
- Cleaning time: 100 minutes
- 14mm obstacle crossing
- Easy to use with a phone control app
- Move smart with the ability to set and remember routes
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Excellent maneuverability thanks to its compact size
- Smart location sensor
- Many options with different modes
- Anti-drop sensor against impact
- Ensure the safety of the robot itself and its furniture
- May be trapped under a seat and cannot escape on its own
- Battery life is a bit short, so it does not work for long
|Suction Power||1000 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.47 L|
7. Neato Robotics Botvac D7 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best for Thick Carpet)
Neato Botvac D7 Connected intelligent robot vacuum cleaner is the most advanced robot series. With the outstanding resistance to hairs and obstacles, this model can deal easily with the thickest carpet. Primarily, with the Neato app, you can start, pause, and schedule robots every day or week.
You can also receive reports on the robot’s cleaning results, the robot’s position in the house so you can control and control the Neato Botvac D7 Connected remotely. Just have your mobile phone pre-installed with Neato App and have an Internet connection. You can also control them via smartwatch, Google Home, and Alexa.
Furthermore, the Neato Botvac D7 Connected has a unique D-shaped design that helps the robot thoroughly clean corners and edges of the house, which the traditional circular vacuuming robots are often overlooked. Besides, the main broom of the Botvac D7 is larger than other robots, so the cleaning speed is also 4 times faster.
Incredibly, the special cleaning technology SpinFlow Power Clean is designed with swirling airflow along with the powerful suction power that makes the Neato Botvac D7 Connected powerful cleaning on all carpets and floors.
In addition, a large dust box combined with dual Ultra HEPA filters with a powerful main brush will help the robot collect all hair and animal hair without fear of being tangled or tangled. Especially the tiny dust particles in the air will also be removed by the robot to bring fresh air to your home.
- Create virtual walls, schedule work, automatically charge batteries, etc.
- Battery capacity up to 4200mAh
- Smart 360 Laser navigation system
- The new generation Smart Laser scanning system is based on Lidar technology
- New and unique D-shaped design
- Smart Move Laser Smart Mapping & Navigation
- SpinFlow Power Clean technology cleans any surface
- Work well in low light
- Sensor technology for anti-collision, anti-drop
- Allow to set up virtual wall mode to zoning a certain area to be cleaned
- Prevent collision with objects in the house or falling downstairs
- Smarter optimized map and navigation
- Work continuously for 120 minutes
- Remote control
- Automatically returns to the charging dock to fully charge the battery
- Automatically returns to cleaning the house after charging
- A bit noisy
- Can suddenly stop working
|Suction Power||2000 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.7 L|
For more details, you should spend a moment to watch this review video:
8. Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best for Medium Carpet)
If you’re mostly only using the robot vacuuming in a medium-carpeted room, that can be a huge challenge. Luckily, Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner can handle your medium-pile carpet perfectly.
Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 Robot Vacuum Cleaner has a suction power rating of 1500 Pa. This is the right suction force for a robovac in this price range. Besides, the 0.6-liter dust box where the Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 stores debris it picked up will be large enough that you don’t have to change as often.
Moreover, Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 also automatically returns to the charging dock when the power is low. Incredibly, this item can also detect edges and obstacles; therefore, it will not fall downstairs.
Furthermore, you can also pre-program Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 at specific times. In addition, this item also works extremely quietly, with the noise just equal to the refrigerator or microwave sound.
- Remote control
- 55dB Noise
- Noise level 55dB
- Work on medium to hard rugs
- 85 inch high suitable for tighter spaces
- Ideal for medium carpets
- Various cleaning modes for different types of surfaces
- Price following efficiency
- Long operating time
- Quiet operation at 55 decibels
- Reliable and durable
- Use the remote control for convenient operation
- May be trapped on a thick carpet
- Need a fairly large space to mount the charging dock
- No Wi-Fi connection
|Suction Power||1500 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.6 L|
You can refer to this review video to know more about the effectiveness of this item:
9. Goovi 1600Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
(Best for Dark Carpet)
Goovi 1600Pa has a powerful suction power. This item can suck dust and debris off your dark carpet without affecting its color. Besides, you don’t have to care about the dirt that lurks in the carpet’s dark colors because this vacuum will hunt down and eradicate everything for you.
In addition, the ultra-thin design with only 2.83” high allows the Goovi 1600Pa to glide under the chair and bed extremely easily, so you no longer have to worry about dust lurking under the bed or the closet. Moreover, you can also easily activate it with a remote control or one press of a button to automatically clean it all.
Besides, the Goovi 1600Pa also knows to automatically go back to the charging dock to recharge when the power is low, making sure the vacuum is always charged in time and always ready to continue cleaning. You can also use various preset cleaning modes and vacuuming times for the convenience of your planned cleaning.
Further, the big wheel’s design helps Goovi 1600Pa easily roll over the carpet and climb over the door’s edge without difficulty or tripping.
- Come back to the charging dock to recharge
- Low profile, compact and lightweight design
- Preset vacuuming time
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Accessories included: side brushes, extra high efficiency filter, remote control
- Vacuum away all dust, debris, and fur
- Easy operation with remote control
- Automatically clean all with just one touch
- Always ready to clean
- The low design glides easily underneath the bed and chair
- The large wheel rolled across the carpet and climbed over the ledge with ease
- Running very smoothly
- Easy cleaning ensures while you don’t need to do anything
- There is no indicator light displayed when the tank is full
- The automatic scheduling function sometimes crashes
|Suction Power||1600 pA|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 L|
Let’s find out some information about this item in this Youtube video:
10. Shark IQ R101AE Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Shark IQ has incredible charm. It leaves your carpet completely free of dust, debris, and pet hair. However, what really impresses about Shark IQ is its ability to pick up large debris. Plus, if the robot runs out of battery or the trash is full during the cleaning process, it will go back to the station to charge it and resume the cleaning operation.
Besides, the Shark IQ Robot doesn’t constantly move through cleaned areas, and it creates a map of your house in the app, allowing you to choose specific areas that you want the robot to clean.
Incredibly, Shark IQ comes with 8-foot long magnetic strips that I can use to block out areas where I totally don’t want the robot to move.
This way, you don’t have to move anything before vacuuming or pre-cleaning.
Additionally, you can order the IQ robot to clean according to the schedule. The IQ Robot’s self-cleaning capabilities, combined with its ability to clean only certain areas, make it possible to schedule 30 days and have true automatic cleaning experience.
- Clean up according to the preset schedule
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home
- Integrated “find my robot” in the app
- Anti-collision and anti-jam feature
- Take away large debris
- No need to dump garbage too often
- Notify you via the app when the robot has any problems
- Return to the station to charge the battery
- Go back to cleaning after charging is complete
- Use voice commands to control
- Practical and powerful
- It takes a week to learn about the house
|Suction Power||Not specific|
|Dust Capacity||Not specific|
Check out this review:
11. iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
If you love the smartest active products, the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum is one of the best items you can consider.
Thanks to vSLAM navigation and patented iAdapt technology, this item actively records thousands of precise measurements per millisecond, this item can optimize coverage.
The most outstanding feature of this item is that it is compatible with your smartphone. Therefore, you can vacuum the carpet clean by pressing a button on the phone. It’s also great for use with Google Voice and Alexa.
Incredibly, the patented iAdapt technology with active vSLAM navigation records thousands of precise measurements per millisecond to optimize coverage.
In addition, the iRobot Roomba 960’s built-in sensor and camera make it possible to map an entire room; therefore, it never misses a spot. Moreover, the sensor that tracks the floor also helps this item to navigate better, helping it creep into the tightest corners.
- Sensors monitor the floor for navigation
- 120 min charging time & 65 dB Noise
- Unique dual multi-surface rubber brush
- The brush is adjustable and flexible
- Connect with Google assistants and Alexa
- Dirt detecting sensor
- Manually return to the charger for regeneration
- Get to know your cleaning habits to keep a schedule
- Do not get tangled by carpet or pet hair
- Increase regular contact with carpet
- Traps most allergens for pets
- Systematic cleaning Wi-Fi connection
- Clean up with the sound of the voice
- Clean more thoroughly thanks to the dirt detection sensor
- Don’t skip beat or mess
- Automatically recharge and resume work
- The price is high
- May become trapped when encountering too thick carpet or long pet’s hair
- Battery life is a bit short, so it does not work for long
|Suction Power||900 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.6 L|
The tips shared in this youtube video are simply priceless:
12. Samsung POWERbot R7040 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Samsung POWERbot R7040 has a suction power greater than 20X, creating powerful suction for optimal cleaning results. In addition, Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor technologies provide optimal cleaning path and obstacle avoidance.
In particular, Samsung POWERbot R7040 can connect to Wi-Fi and work with Alexa. You just need to remote control the robot with your smartphone or control with your voice. Additionally, Edge Clean Master technology will help you thoroughly clean the corners and edges of the wall.
Plus, the CycloneForce technology delivers more consistent power with less congestion, making the Samsung POWERbot R7040’s clean process run smoothly without any hiccups.
- Brush width: 11,375 inches
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView 2.0 Sensor
- Coverage map displayed on the application
- Wi-Fi connected and works with Amazon Alexa
- Edge Clean Master technology
- The CycloneForce technology
- Draw an optimal cleaning path to avoid obstacles
- Easy voice control with Alexa
- Powerful suction for optimal cleaning results
- Running time less than or equal to 60 minutes
- Thoroughly clean the corners and edges of the wall
- More stable capacity with less clogging
- Sometimes the control app can malfunction and be difficult to use
|Suction Power||3510 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.3 L|
You can find out more about this robot by watching this video:
13. iRobot Roomba S9 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner, the iRobot Roomba s9 Plus is a desirable model. iRobot Roomba S9 Plus is equipped with a premium 3-stage cleaning system. Besides Imprint smart mapping technology, Roomba S9 Plus can learn and draw cleaning plans suitable for each room, and at the same time, allows you to control the cleaning process.
IRobot Roomba s9 Plus automatically takes care of cleaning problems perfectly. Automatically cleaning the trash bag after each cleaning is a special feature that the iRobot Roomba s9 Plus vacuum cleaner robot brings to users. Further, with Anti-Allergen technology, all dirt that cannot be seen by the human eye will be processed up to 99%.
With Imprint Smart Mapping, iRobot Roomba S9 Plus can move smartly automatically. You can choose when and where the vacuum will work. The advanced sensor system always scans at a frequency of 25 times/s. Help locate and avoid obstacles during the cleaning process.
Additionally, a brush with a design larger than 30% will have the best results. In addition, thanks to the automatic height adjustment, iRobot Roomba s9 Plus is always floor compatible and automatically handles all small and large-sized objects. iRobot S9 will also automatically adjust the height to match the cleaning surface.
- Control with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Get PerfectEdge technology with the latest sensors
- Special design of brush with 5 small brushes
- Using vSLAM navigation technology
- Automatically detects up to 230,400 data points per second
- Imprint Link technology supports the cleaning process connection
- 3-layer cleaning system using the dual multi-surface brush
- Power Boost technology automatically enhances powerful suction power
- The iRobot HOME app is suitable for both iOS and Android users
- Supports process synchronization with iRobot Braava
- Blowing away all the dirt at corners, narrow corners, and along walls
- Accurately plan and clean every spot in your home
- The specially designed High-Efficiency filter captures 99% of all tiny objects
- The dual multi-surface rubber brush cleans dirt from all floors
- Handle all dirt, debris, and pet hair
- Powerful cleaning with smart cleaning navigation
- Build efficient cleaning plans with an automatic upgrade system
- Automatically charge after cleaning
- Less effective when operating on walls or stairs
|Suction Power||2200 Pa|
Spare your time to watch this Youtube video before you buy this vacuum:
14. Tesvor 4000Pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Tesvor 4000Pa Google Alexa intelligent robot vacuum cleaner uses a rechargeable Li-ion battery with a battery capacity of 5,200 mAh, fully charged 3-4 hours will give up to 150 minutes of use time. In addition, the automatic vacuum cleaner is also equipped with many advanced features such as the function of controlling dust and cleaning the house by voice.
In addition, Tesvor robot vacuums have a 600ml dust box, a large capacity 350ml water box that will help the robot clean carpets and floors up to 200m2. The Tesvor 4000Pa, in addition to its powerful vacuuming feature, also features a dual brush with a streamlined air-duct design that provides a deep cleaning effect.
Additionally, Tesvor 4000Pa Google Alexa runs smoother, thinner design, the phone can show where it is going, when done, self-stop. You can also remotely control the Probot smart robot vacuum with your phone, share the robot with your loved ones, view the robot’s schedule on a map, and select multiple working modes on the phone app.
In addition, the Tesvor 4000Pa vacuuming robot also uses exclusive one-time scheduling Auto Plan 4.0-generation technology to remember real-time routes and navigate to unsanitary areas. Smart, your entire home coverage.
- Highly sensitive Anti-Drop and anti-collision sensors
- Voice control via Alexa / Google Home or remote control
- 3-layer filters
- Innovative Supclean technology
- Extremely low noise level, just under 40db
- Programming automatically returns to the charging dock
- Battery charging time: 3 – 4 hours
- Large capacity for dust and water storage
- The rubber brush helps clean dust and does not wrap hair
- Powerful engine with low noise
- Control and observe the cleaning status on the smartphone
- Schedule cleaning, share devices with friends, and receive error alerts
- Smart cleaning mode
- There are both vacuum cleaner and mop functions
- Can be caught under some low-grounding furniture
- Poor remote
|Suction Power||4000 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.6 L|
15. Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Roborock S4 is cheaper than the two older S5 but still has many very impressive features. The most impressive thing is that Roborock S4 owns a new powertrain and moves, which helps it no longer get stuck when meeting the furniture.
The Roborock S4 focuses on solving the problem of robots vacuuming carpets in rooms with lots of furniture placed under the floor, to ensure its reliability even when homeowners are away.
Of course, the Roborock S4 still has a remote app over the Internet that lets you schedule cleaning, starting or suspending the machine, and setting the zone to go.
Besides, Roborock S4 has a suction power of 2,000Pa to increase vacuuming efficiency with 4 modes: quiet, standard, medium, and super powerful.
- The high precision laser control system
- Integrated Li-Po battery with a capacity of 5,200 mAh
- The anti-fall system
- 4 sensors around the body
- 4 modes: quiet, standard, medium, and super strong
- 100 to 240 voltage compatible
- Drive system and intelligent movement
- Redesigned to avoid getting stuck in corners
- Provides 150 minutes of cleaning after a single charge
- Allows users to schedule the cleaning
- Trusted to use even when homeowners are away
- Not suitable for hard carpets
- 5G not compatible
|Suction Power||2000 Pa|
|Dust Capacity||0.42 L|
|Type||Wi-Fi connection/Remote Control|
The Criteria for Evaluating The Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet Before Buying
To know which kind of robot vacuum cleaner for carpet is the best right for your family, there are a few things you should pay attention to:
This is the first important parameter you should keep in mind when choosing a robot vacuum cleaner for carpet because this is the deciding factor on the robot’s cleaning efficiency.
When choosing a robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, you should choose a robot with a large capacity for better efficiency. Specifically, you should choose robots with a minimum suction capacity of 1000-2000 Pa to ensure effective use. Do not choose the type with too weak suction power will not guarantee good cleaning.
When choosing the robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, you need to base on the height of indoor items such as under tables, sofas, etc. and organize your home.
It should be noted that the smaller the house cleaning robot, the easier it is to clean in the lower locations. If your house has many undercarriages and chairs or small corners, you should choose the smaller size. It will be more convenient to vacuum in the nooks and crannies of the house.
If you only plan to vacuum the carpet in large spaces, just choose a large size for the fastest and most effective cleaning.
Runtime/battery life also affects the robot’s cleaning efficiency, so you should choose a robot with a high battery capacity to ensure cleaning for large carpeted rooms. If you only need a robot to clean a small room, the battery life is just right.
To ensure cleaning efficiency for about 60 – 80 m2 room with a frequency of once a day for about 1.5 – 2 hours of operation, the robot needs a minimum battery capacity of 1600 MPa. With this battery capacity, the robot also needs to take 4-5 hours to charge to serve the next operation fully.
Dust Box Capacity
The larger the dust box’s capacity, the more dust will be collected in more areas, and you will not have to dust it as often.
However, you also should make sure the dust box suits the robot’s size, avoid choosing a large capacity, but the robot is too high to suck in low positions such as under tables, chairs, etc.
In addition, you also need to care about the dust-full sensor feature, which will help you use the robot for a long time and achieve the highest efficiency.
Other Smart Features
To ensure the robot works efficiently as well as avoid wasting money and encounter unnecessary hassles, when you choose a good smart robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, you need to pay attention:
- Integrated safety protection features against falling stairs, avoiding obstacles, reducing speed in time to avoid damage, scratching the surface.
- Can be easily moved between areas with a difference of no more than 2cm or carpeted areas
- Laser technology identifies the cleaning area
- Identify done and not done areas to return to cleaning when needed
- Ability to connect to Wi-Fi and remote control
- Whether or not to clean the house.
In fact, it is not that the robot makes louder noise, the stronger the suction power. There are many causes of the noise, such as poor engine or air filter, dirt that hinders the filter’s air release, filament, etc.
Normally, the noise parameters that the manufacturers give are in the test environment (no dust, no load) will not reflect the actual operation of the robot. Therefore, when paying attention to the robot’s noise level, you should pay attention to the robot’s actual noise level while operating.
When choosing a robot vacuum cleaner for carpet, you should pay attention to buy from reputable brands to ensure smooth repair, replacement, warranty, and maintenance process. Some reputable airlines will make you have a lot of trouble when something goes wrong.
When choosing any product, branding is always a concern for many people. Buying a household product that’s not as low as the robot vacuum cleaner for carpet makes branding even more difficult. You can rest assured to refer to some big brands such as:
- Eufy: part of Anker Innovations, one of the top and most trusted consumer electronics brands in America. Eufy’s motto, “Simplified Smart Home” is what drives us to build easy-to-use smart home appliances and appliances designed to enhance your life.
- ILife: provides cleaning robots for easy and efficient cleaning as well as services for customers. Over the years, ILife’s cleaning robot has helped millions of families worldwide create a clean living environment. ILife continues to research robot cleaning technology, developing products that make cleaning easier and more efficient at home.
- iRobot: is developing the technologies in mapping and navigation, human-robot interaction, and physical solutions. iRobot seeks to build an ecosystem of robots and technology to support smart homes through internal initiatives and build strategic external partnerships.
The answers below can help you find out more information about the robot vacuum for carpet:
My Top Pick
After reading this review, is it still difficult for you to choose the best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet? Did you pick the right one for yourself?
For me, the best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet is the Eufy RoboVac 11S Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet because of its amazing properties such as thin and light design, strong suction power, dual-layer filter, anti-scratch, easy remote control, quiet running, and drop-sensing tech.
For you, I hope you have picked out the best robot vacuum cleaner for carpet for yourself. If so, please share with me your opinion in the comments!