Do the best robot vacuums for pet hair make the bond between you and your pets better? Like family members’ relationships, if you spend more time with your animal friends, you can increase the care and love between both sides. An ideal robot vacuum can offer you time and more.
When you have pets in the house, you have more to worry about, from feeding, washing, walking them, cleaning up the messes behind them, and finding ways to protect the family from their shedding hair and odors.
The robot vacuums for pet hair in this article, with features that are best suited to your home or your daily activities, have been carefully selected to reduce your cleaning effort and become the easiest way for you to take care of family and pets.
- Benefits Of Using Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair
- Which Are The Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair?
- Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair On The Market 2021 Reviews
- 1. Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 2. Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 3. Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 4. Neato Robotics D7 945-0292 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 5. Coredy R3500S Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 6. ILIFE A4s Pro Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 7. iRobot Roomba S9+ 9550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 8. Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 9. Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 10. bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 11. iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 12. Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 13. Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
- 14. Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair
- 15. Shark ION R75 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
- Buying Guide
- The Best Brands Of Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair
- My Top Pick
Benefits Of Using Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair
The image of robot vacuums diligently vacuuming day and night has become familiar in many families today. They operate automatically with many modern sensors to help identify missions and dangerous areas. For pet owners, their presence is significant in many ways.
Considering the following specific benefits for cleaning pet hair, you may also look forward to getting yourself a robot vacuum soon:
- Top 15 Best Shark Vacuum Cleaners for Pet Hair 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $50 To Buy 2021
- Top 19 Best Vacuums for Cleaning Under Bed To Buy 2021
- Top 20 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Carpet To Buy 2021
- Top 14 Best Small Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Top 16 Best Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Handheld Carpet Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Black & Decker Vacuums To Buy in 2021
- Vacuum pet hair and many kinds of large-sized dirt;
- Eliminate room odors caused by pet hair;
- Some have large dust bin sizes, which can hold a lot of pet hair in a single clean and allow not to empty multiple times;
- Quiet, friendly with humans and pets;
- Offer an effective and time-saving cleaning for pet owners;
- Slim enough to thoroughly clean the positions under the furniture;
- Many new robot vacuums can work on a wide variety of material surfaces, from hard floors to carpets;
- Vacuum the floor at any time according to the owner’s schedule;
Although robot vacuums may not have some advantages of traditional vacuum cleaners such as strong performance, flexibility in vacuuming many locations, and the affordable prices, their ability to work independently and efficiently help them attract more and more attention.
Which Are The Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair?
It is not difficult to name the brands that produce the best robot vacuums for pet hair today. They are Roborock, iRobot Roomba, and Shark products with strong suction power and perfect accompanying features.
In addition, Ecovacs Deebot and Eufy robot vacuums also offer high cleaning efficiency at an attractive price.
The following list chooses the robot vacuums with outstanding capacity to thoroughly suck all the pet hair scattered on the floor along with the technical properties that perfectly support this job.
- Best Overall: Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Easy to select and set the cleaning schedule for one room or multiple rooms.”
- Best for Budget: Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“The three-layer filter system filters the air more thoroughly.”
- Best for Large Spaces: Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“The long run-time battery and the big water tank make it suitable for cleaning large spaces.”
- Best for Corners: Neato Robotics D7 945-0292 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“The D-shaped design makes it easy to reach and clean pet hair and dust hiding in corners and baseboards.”
- Best for Allergies: Coredy R3500S Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Washable HEPA filter for long-lasting use, multiple convenient cleaning modes to choose from.”
- Best for Hard Floors: ILIFE A4s Pro Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Suitable for a variety of hard floor surfaces such as laminate, tile, hardwood, and low-pile carpet.”
- Best for Carpet: iRobot Roomba S9+ 9550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Mighty suction power, cleaning pet hair and debris deep in the carpet.”
- Best for Long Hair: Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Strong suction power, strong suction of dirt, long pet hair, and long human hair.”
- Best with Mop: Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“No-Mop zone and can adjust the desired amount of water for different stains via the app.”
- Best with Large Dust Bin: bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
“The big dust bin holds more pet hair, and the long main brush helps to collect more dirt and debris.”
- Best with Virtual Wall: iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“The Keep Out zone function like a virtual wall makes it easy to control the robot avoiding areas that you do not want it to enter.”
- Best with Mapping: Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“AIVI technology quickly recognizes objects and obstacles, mapping four times faster than standard laser maps.”
- Best Self-Cleaning: Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Empty the trash itself in the base and no need to clean the base for up to 30 days.”
- Best Quiet: Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair
“The noise levels are just on par with normal indoor conversation or less than microwave operation.”
- Best Slim: Shark ION R75 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
“Compact and thin, easy to go under the furniture to absorb dust, pet hair.”
Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair Comparison Chart
The fundamental features of the best robot vacuums for pet hair above are filed in the following comparison chart for you to have a more transparent look at each product:
|Best Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair||Suction Power||Max Runtime||Dust bin/ Water tank Capacity||Controller Type|
|Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best Overall||2000Pa||180 minutes||480ml / 140ml||Voice, app|
|Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Budget||1300Pa||100 minutes||0.6 liters||Remote control|
|Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Large Spaces||3 levels: Standard, Max, and Max+||3+ hours||430ml / 240ml||Voice, app|
|Neato Robotics D7 945-0292 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Corners||2000Pa||120 minutes||0.7 liters||Voice, app|
|Coredy R3500S Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Allergies||1700Pa||120 minutes||550ml||Remote control, voice, app|
|ILIFE A4s Pro Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Hard Floors||2000Pa||120 minutes||0.4 liters||Remote control|
|iRobot Roomba S9+ 9550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Carpet||24000Pa||120 minutes||0.4 liters||Voice, app|
|Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best for Long Hair||5160Pa||90 minutes||0.3 liters||Voice, app|
|Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best with Mop||2000Pa||180 minutes||0.3l/290ml||Voice, app|
|bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best with Large Dust Bin||-||65 minutes||1100ml||Remote control|
|iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best With Virtual Wall||6000Pa||75 minutes||0.42 liters||Voice, app|
|Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best with Mapping||3 levels: Standard, Max, and Max+||3+ hours||-/240ml||Voice, app|
|Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best Self-Cleaning||-||-||-||Voice, app|
|Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair - Best Quiet||1500Pa||110 minutes||600ml||Remote control|
|Shark ION R75 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair - Best Slim||1000Pa||90 minutes||380ml||Voice, app|
Top 15 Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair On The Market 2021 Reviews
The details in this section will tell you exactly which product will best suit you. You should carefully refer to the main features, advantages, disadvantages, and user experience about these best robot vacuums for pet hair to have a better choice.
1. Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
It would not be an exaggeration to say that the Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair can meet almost all your desires for robot vacuums in general and a robot vacuum for pet hair in particular.
In this product, you will find a powerful suction power and superior navigation and mapping capabilities, ensuring to remove pet hair and dirt in a way that satisfies you most.
- Smart LDS Navigation with 14 types of sensors
- Multi-floor mapping
- Built-in mopping
- Advanced airflow control and filtration
- Surface: carpet, hard floors
- Detailed mapping and can save multiple maps, suitable for multi-story buildings
- The No-go zone function easily protects desired areas
- Easy to select and set the cleaning schedule for one room or multiple rooms
- Large suction capacity, deep cleaning of carpets and small crevices
- Convenient mopping function, quiet performance
- The cleaning of corners is limited
- There is no warning that the dust bin is full and no No-mop zone
|Product dimensions||20.6 x 17.3 x 6.1 inches|
|Item weight||15.27 pounds|
The Roborock S6 has received a lot of acclaim for its ability to vacuum and pet hair quickly and thoroughly. The capability to create and memorize the map of multiple rooms and floors also shows many outstanding points compared to many other highlighted products on the market.
This robot vacuum even works well at night without the lights on. Its mopping function completes the level of cleanliness for your floor.
The video below with some reasons to love this robot vacuum will make you more inspired by Roborock S6:
2. Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Budget)
Typically, to get a robot vacuum service, a user has to invest a pretty large amount of money, especially when the product has many useful functions.
With an affordable price, the Eufy RoboVac 11S T2108 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair will give you the experience of effectively cleaning floors in a quiet, efficient way, whether it is a carpet with lots of pet hair.
- BoostIQ technology
- Triple-filter system
- Bounce navigation
- Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover
- Surface: low- to medium-pile carpets, tile, laminated, and hardwood floors
- BoostIQ technology automatically increases suction power quickly when meeting carpets, effectively vacuuming carpet
- The three-layer filter system filters the air more thoroughly
- Various cleaning modes can be set automatically
- The scratch-resistant tempered glass lid protects the surface well and offers a sleek beauty
- Large dust bin, suitable for pet hair vacuuming and large floor area
- Not suitable for dark-colored floors
- It may get tangled in wires
- The suction power is not as strong as some other robot vacuums
|Product dimensions||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches|
|Item weight||5.73 Pounds|
The Eufy RoboVac 11S is not expensive, but its serviceability will satisfy your basic robot vacuum needs: good cleaning power, quietness, and sleek design.
It cleans randomly, not drawing a map of where to clean, but that will not be a problem because this robot vacuum will hit every spot and suck away all pet hair and dirt that you cannot see.
Watch this video to see the pet hair vacuuming ability of this Eufy product:
3. Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Large Spaces)
Cleaning pet hair in spacious homes will require the robot vacuum to differ from small spaces. In particular, the battery life feature is essential.
This task for the Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair is quite simple due to its ability to meet long operation time requirements. It has an integrated cleaning ability to serve at maximum your needs of floor cleaning.
- Smart Navi 3.0, laser mapping
- Dual 2-in-1 vacuum and mop
- High-efficiency filter
- Virtual boundaries, multi-floor mapping
- Surface type: hard floors, carpet
- Carpet detection function: automatically increases suction power and avoids carpeting when mopping
- Accurate and detailed laser mapping
- Ability to memorize many maps, suitable for multi-story houses
- The filtration system effectively filters 99% of fine particles, dust, allergens
- The long run-time battery and the big water tank make it suitable for cleaning large spaces
- Slightly cumbersome and louder than some other machines
- The dust bin is quite small
|Product dimensions||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.7 inches|
|Item weight||6.7 pounds|
Whether it is large or small room cleaning, the Ecovacs Deebot OZMO T5’s efficiency is the same, from precise mapping capabilities, handy virtual wall features to the useful cleaning function.
The three-level suction power makes this robot vacuum effectively meet all your daily vacuuming needs. The brushless option will also prevent the brush part from getting tangled when vacuuming the pet hair.
The following video will make you more excited about the possibilities of this Ecovacs robot vacuum:
4. Neato Robotics D7 945-0292 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Corners)
Conventional round-shaped vacuums will have difficulty cleaning corners and edges in the home. The D-shape of the Neato Robotics D7 945-0292 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair will overcome this drawback entirely.
Furthermore, this robot vacuum is also considered an expert in pet hair vacuums because it has a brush of up to 70% larger than common vacuuming robots.
- D-shaped design
- Laser-guided mapping
- No-Go lines, zone cleaning
- Multiple floors maps
- Surface: hard floors
- The D-shaped design makes it easy to reach and clean pet hair and dust hiding in corners and baseboards
- The precise and detailed mapping with laser does not miss any point to clean, can remember the map of 3 floors
- A large brush removes more pet hair than conventional vacuums
- Easily set up areas that need cleaning or not being cleaned
- The filter is made from HEPA material, effectively filtering dust and air
- The dustbin is slightly smaller than the dust extraction capacity of the brush
- A bit noisier than some other robot vacuums
|Product dimensions||12.5 x 13.2 x 3.9 inches|
|Item weight||8 pounds|
The unique D-shaped design positions the Neato Robotics D7’s indisputable the game-changer in thoroughly cleaning every hard-to-reach spot on the floor.
Special virtual wall and cleaning area zoning features have also been developed, making it easy to control this robot vacuum’s operation at your wish. Just note that this robot vacuum will not work if the dust bin is full.
The following video link will give you more detailed information about this Neato robot vacuum:
5. Coredy R3500S Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Allergies)
The hobby of keeping pets puts the allergic person at some risk of their health. If hygiene and air purification were important to everyone, it was even more so for those with allergies.
The HEPA filter of the Coredy R3500S Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair not only filters and prevents re-spreading fine dust particles, pollen, and other allergens, but it is also washable for long-term use.
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Upgraded washable HEPA Filter
- Schedule cleaning
- Boundary strips
- Surface type: hard floors, carpet
- The powerful suction removes dirt, pet hair, and food debris, automatically increasing when meeting carpet
- Multiple convenient control modes and cleaning modes to choose from
- Washable HEPA filter for long-lasting use
- The slim body is easy to penetrate low areas without difficulty
- Boundary strips block areas that do not need to be cleaned according to your preferences
- No mapping function, not smart-home friendly;
- Activity is limited in dark areas.
|Product dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Item weight||10.13 pounds|
|Color||Black, wood grain|
In addition to the HEPA filter that effectively filters the air, the Coredy R3500S also has a dust bin design that helps prevent dust from returning to the air.
The “Find me” function helps you quickly find this Coredy robot in rare cases where it gets stuck under a bed, sofa, or in very dark spaces, resulting in the poor sensor effectiveness in analyzing the surrounding space.
See more about the dirt and pet hair vacuuming efficient of this robot vacuum on different types of floor surfaces at the following link:
6. ILIFE A4s Pro Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Hard Floors)
For robot vacuums, hard floors are the preferred place to work with. While this job does not require too much suction power, the ILIFE A4s Pro Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair’s variety of cleaning modes gives you more cleaning options suitable for different hard floor stains.
- Gen 3+ CyclonePower system
- Auto boost
- Virtual ElectroWall
- Enhanced 2-in-1 brush
- Multi cleaning modes
- Suitable for a variety of hard floor surfaces such as laminate, tile, hardwood, and low-pile carpet
- The ElectroWall feature limits areas that do not need cleaning
- The innovative 2-in-1 brush is easy to clean after use
- Easy to set cleaning time
- Wide range of options for all different cleaning situations
- The dust bin is quite small
- The ability to absorb long hair is limited
- Not suitable for black colored floors
|Product dimensions||12.2 x 12.2 x 3 inches|
|Item weight||4.85 pounds|
The ILIFE A4s Pro robot vacuum is an efficient solution for you to keep up with the mess your pets leave behind, especially on types of hard floors.
The effective filter not only randomly sucks out debris and pet hair, but it actually filters tiny fine dirt in places where you can still believe that it is dust-free.
The video below will introduce in more detail the cleaning power of this ILIFE robot vacuum:
7. iRobot Roomba S9+ 9550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Carpet)
For robot vacuums, the job of vacuuming carpets is harder than vacuuming on hard floors. The pet hair stuck to the carpet will make things more difficult.
If your home has carpets and pets, choose a powerful robotic vacuum for deep cleaning of carpets and a brush that will not get tangled with pet hair, like the iRobot Roomba S9 + 9550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair.
- Automatic dirt disposal
- Anti-allergen system
- Superior 3-stage cleaning system, PerfectEdge Technology
- Smart mapping
- Keep Out Zones
- Mighty suction power, cleaning pet hair and debris deep in the carpet
- The dust bin can empty itself for up to 60 days, eliminating the need for regular emptying
- D-shape makes it easy to access corners, nooks, and edges
- Wide brush, not tangled by pet hair
- Advanced features: detailed mapping, schedule cleaning, non-cleaning area partition function
- Louder than some other robot vacuums
- Does not do well on the high-pile carpet
|Product dimensions||12.25 x 12.25 x 3.5 inches|
|Item weight||8.2 pounds|
|Noise level||65- 75dB|
This vacuum robot possesses many modern technologies to give you the best experience of using robot vacuums. Outstanding strong suction power and the self-clean ability for extremely long periods are the most remarkable points of the iRobot Roomba S9+ 9550.
Other advanced technologies, such as the innovative filtration technology, wide and tangle-free brushes, also make this product ideal for families with pets.
You will not be able to resist the desire to own this robot vacuum when watching the video below:
8. Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best for Long Hair)
Vacuuming pet hair is a complicated task, then long hair cleaning for robot vacuums also requires many other advanced details inside. In which the most critical factor is suction power.
The Samsung Electronics R7070 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair, with its very strong suction power and a self-cleaning brush, is one of the best vacuuming robots for long hair vacuuming.
- CycloneForce technology
- Visionary mapping
- Self-clean brush
- Edge Clean Master
- Surface: hard floors, carpet
- Strong suction power, strong suction of dirt, long pet hair, and long human hair
- D-shape makes it easy to access narrow corner areas and wall edges
- The self-cleaning brush automatically cuts and removes pet hair
- Program the vacuuming time at will
- The large wheels help get past obstacles, thresholds, and move from hard floors to carpet easily
- The runtime is quite short
- The dust bin is small
- Noisy while performing
|Product dimensions||13.7 x 13.4 x 3.8 inches|
|Item weight||9.5 pounds|
Cleaning behind long-haired cats and dogs will not worry you thanks to the strong vacuuming power and the ability to handle pet hair right from the brush part of the Samsung Electronics R7070.
However, the limited battery time and small dust bin make this robot vacuum unsuitable for large areas to clean and only useful for small to medium-sized rooms.
The video below will give you a better understanding of how this robot vacuum for pet hair works:
9. Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best with Mop)
The mopping function of robot vacuums will help you get a perfectly clean floor after vacuuming. Furthermore, there are types of stains that can only be cleaned with water. This function is especially useful when your family has children or pets.
The Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair not only cleans the house but also has a No-Mop Zone feature, which makes it easy to control the cleaning in certain areas that you want.
- Advanced navigation
- Virtual No-Go and No-Mop zones
- App-controlled mopping
- Multi-level mapping
- Surface: Hard floors, carpet
- Virtual No-Go and No-Mop zones are ideal for non-cleaning area zoning for both vacuuming and cleaning functions
- Can adjust the desired amount of water for different stains via the app
- Remembers the maps of up to 4 floors
- Easy cleaning schedule and room selection for cleaning
- Automatically increases suction power when meeting carpet
- Does not mop close to the wall edge
- Does not work well with dark-colored rugs
- The dust bin is small
|Product dimensions||20 x 16 x 6 inches|
|Item weight||13.07 pounds|
The Roborock S5 MAX’s strong suction power will suck away dust and pet hair that lodge on the floor even when you think it is clean. Although the dust bin is quite small, the app will display a full trash message so you can empty it in time.
The mopping feature eliminates paw prints, light dirt, or water spills effectively, leaving your floors nice and shiny.
The video below gives you a more detailed look at the vacuuming, mopping, and navigation capabilities of this Roborock vacuum:
10. bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best with Large Dust Bin)
Not every robot vacuum in the household with a pet will need a large dust bin, but there are times when a large dust bin will become an important factor for you to choose a cleaning machine, for example, when your dog has a fur that is too long and falls off too quickly.
At times like that, only the extra-big dust bin of the bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair can prevent you from having to empty the trash repeatedly while vacuuming the floor.
- Extra-long main brush and side brush
- Ferocious 4x boosted suction power
- Three-layer filter
- Extra-large LCD screen
- Surface: hard floors
- Big dust bin holds more pet hair
- 3-layer filter effectively filters clean air
- The long main brush helps to collect more dirt and debris
- Strong suction power for cleaning a wide variety of carpets and sucking large debris
- Full function key remote control, easy and quick to operate
- The initial set up is a bit more difficult than the average
- The large dust bin design makes the whole machine look a bit bulky
- Short battery life, not suitable for large areas
|Product dimensions||13.78 x 13.78 x 3.94 inches|
|Item weight||7.7 pounds|
Do not hesitate to find out about the bObsweep PetHair Plus WPP56001CB if you have dogs with beautiful long hair but often annoying you with their feathers shedding everywhere on the floor.
This bObsweep robot vacuum has its downsides in terms of runtime, but the mopping feature will help you perfectly clean small areas.
How this robot vacuum works will be described further in the following video:
11. iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best with Virtual Wall)
A virtual wall is a beneficial function, helping you zoning out areas where you do not want your robot vacuum to go in and clean. It could be a place where your pet’s food or water is displayed, your children’s toy building, or where your work is still on process.
Not only will you easily control the areas where the robot is allowed and not enter to clean with the iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair, but moreover, the outstanding improvements will do clean your floors professionally.
- Automatic dirt disposal
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes
- vSLAM navigation
- Customizable keep out zone
- High-efficiency filter
- Able to empty itself up to 60 days, no need to empty the dust bin regularly
- Filter dust, particles, pollen, allergens up to 99%
- The three-stage cleaning vacuums effectively and thoroughly
- The Keep Out zone function like a virtual wall makes it easy to control the robot avoiding areas that you do not want it to enter
- The innovative rubber brush is not tangled with pet hair
- Short runtime
- The automatic dirt disposal process is noisy
|Product dimensions||13.34 x 13.26 x 3.63 inches|
|Item weight||7.44 pounds|
You will find each modern feature of the iRobot Roomba i7+ 7550 worth every penny for families with some kids and pets.
In particular, the Keep-Out zone will help you not need to keep an eye on the robot’s path and still rest assured that the areas you want to maintain are still protected. If there are areas with objects endangering your robot, these virtual walls are also a good way to keep your vacuum robot safe.
The modern features of this iRobot robot vacuum will be detailed in the following link:
12. Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
(Best with Mapping)
The mapping function is usually only available in high-end vacuum robots. It has no direct effect on pet hair vacuuming, but the mapping effectiveness helps ensure that the robot does not miss any spot on the floor, and dirt, debris, or pet hair have been absolutely cleaned.
The mapping feature of the Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair is not like other vacuum robots. It is at a new level and can inspire confidence in technology for people.
- TrueMapping laser navigation
- AIVI object recognition (camera)
- OZMO mopping system
- Three levels of suction
- Unlimited virtual boundaries
- Long battery life, suitable for cleaning on large areas
- Carpet detection sensor automatically increases suction power when vacuuming and avoids entering when mopping
- AIVI technology quickly recognizes objects and obstacles, avoiding getting stuck with cables or socks
- Mapping 4 times faster than standard laser maps, millimeter-accurate, and works well in the dark
- Can function similarly to a mobile camera via HD video manager and streaming audio through the built-in speaker
- A few points in the software need to continue to upgrade
- No manual map restore function
- High price
|Product dimensions||13.7 x 13.7 x 3.6 inches|
|Item weight||7.8 pounds|
The appearance of the Ecovacs Deebot Ozmo T8 AIVI can delight and overwhelm users who are passionate about new technology. Advanced mapping features, virtual boundaries, navigating, and mopping are fully converged and taken to the next level.
This robot vacuum is especially useful for those who have a large housing space and have pets but don’t have time to do a full cleaning regularly.
This tutoring video will help you a lot in learning and using this robot vacuum:
13. Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair
The Shark Empty XL RV1001AE Robotic Vacuum For Pet Hair is considered a perfect design for families with pets, from self-cleaning brushes to efficient air filters.
In particular, the self-empty base allows you to empty the dirt accumulation up to 30 days, eliminating the worry that the robot vacuum has to stop working. You have to empty the dust bin in the middle when too much pet hair is sucked in.
- IQ Navigation
- Self-emptying base
- Self-cleaning brushroll
- Multi-stage filtration
- BotBoundary strips
- The suction power is strong, suitable for deep cleaning hard floors and carpets
- Empty the trash itself in the base and no need to clean the base for up to 30 days
- No long pet hair and human hair gets tangled in the brush thanks to the self-cleaning brush design
- Room selection function for immediate cleaning
- The filtration effectively filters dust, harmful particles, and debris up to 99% and down to 1 micron
- The initial Wi-fi setup needs improvement
- Mapping is slow
|Product dimensions||12.9 x 12.6 x 3.5 inches|
|Item weight||13.2 pounds|
The Shark Empty XL RV1001AE is great at cleaning pet hair, even if you have dogs with wonderful long fur. With no problems switching from hardwood floors to carpets, this robot vacuums passionately every place on your floor.
The self-emptying feature is a game-changer because you can entirely focus on your work without worrying or forgetting about emptying the trash for up to a month, and all cleaning activities are still normal.
A lot of useful and detailed information about this Shark robot vacuum can be found in the video below:
14. Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair
In some pictures, you often see pets are looking at the action of a vacuum robot indifferently in advertisements. But in fact, many pets are obsessed or stressed with a mass of inanimate matter moving back and forth on the floor.
One of the reasons for this annoyance is the noise of the robot. If your pet is susceptible to sensitivity, consider buying a robot vacuum with low noise like the Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Hair.
- Advanced brushless motor
- Anti-scratch top cover
- Anti-Collision Technology
- Turbo mode
- High-performance filters
- Quiet but efficient operation
- The slim design goes underneath furniture easily
- High-quality HEPA filtration filters dust and brings fresh air
- Main brush design and side brush are suitable for deep cleaning of carpets
- May get stuck on little things
|Product dimensions||12.99 x 12.83 x 3.11 inches|
|Item weight||6.71 pounds|
The Yeedi K600 vacuum robot works efficiently but quietly, delivering noise levels just on par with normal indoor conversation or less than microwave operation.
You and your pet will not be disturbed from concentration or rest, but the only thing that is disturbed is the pet hair and dirt on the floor.
The following video tells you more about how this Yeedi robot vacuum works:
15. Shark ION R75 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
A slim vacuum robot is undoubtedly not a wrong choice, as this feature helps the vacuum robot move to almost anywhere below the furniture comfortably to clean these hidden areas.
The Shark ION R75 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair, with its right thinness, will suck up the pet hair that is hiding in these veiled places.
- Tri-Brush system
- Auto-Sense Navigation
- Channel brushes
- Surface: hard floors, carpet
- The designs of brushes that are effective in dust collecting
- Powerful short and long pet hair vacuuming
- The sensors are anti-collision, anti-fall, effectively handle stuck situations
- Compact and thin, easy to go under the furniture to absorb dust, pet hair
- The runtime is short
- Small dust bin
|Product dimensions||12.6 x 12.6 x 2.6 inches|
|Item weight||5.51 pounds|
|Color||Smoke and ash|
The Shark ION R75’s only 2.6 inches slim design makes this robot vacuum able to move comfortably under the bed, closet, or sofa without any difficulty. Dirt, pet hair, even hiding in the most hidden corners, can be searched and handled by this Shark robot.
Here’s an interesting video of this product’s features and performance:
When choosing to buy the best robot vacuums for pet hair for your house, of course, you need to pay attention to their ability to suck and handle pet hair on floor types. However, many other factors also need to be considered before you make your decision.
Type Of Floor
Most robot vacuums work very well on hard floors. If you have carpeting areas, pay attention to vacuum dirt and hair on the carpet type like the one in your house because the suction power and operating design of each machine are different.
If many different materials make your floor, it is better to choose a robot vacuum to detect and adjust the suction power and route to suit each type of surface.
Typically, the larger the capacity of vacuum robots, the more dirt, dust, food crumbs, and pet hair will absorb.
Good robot vacuums usually have from 1400Pa upwards. Some products with a capacity of more than 4000Pa are capable of cleaning very thoroughly and strongly.
Large dust bins are very convenient for vacuuming a big room or pet hair, especially when your pets have a lot of hair loss, as you do not need to go to empty several times in the middle of cleaning.
A vacuum robot with a good filter system will capture and retain all dust, dirt, pet hair, fluff, pollen, and allergens, helping clean both the floor and the in-home air.
HEPA filters that can filter out ultrafine particles will be necessary for people with allergies or breathing problems.
The noise of robot vacuums can annoy some sensitive pets. A robot vacuum with low noise will not disturb your pets and your concentration.
The brush design that picks the hair up without tangling will make the robot vacuum works smoother, and you do not need to spend a lot of time disentangling the pet hair.
This state-of-the-art technology allows robot vacuums to navigate and map in order not to miss the cleaning position, avoid obstacles, and find ways to the charging dock when the battery is low.
In particular, virtual wall technology will help you zoning the area so that the robot does not spill the pet food bowls.
Battery life is a special factor to consider if you have a large cleaning area and do not want your room unfinished when the vacuum cleaner needs to recharge.
A slim and compact vacuum robot will easily penetrate low areas under the bed, sofa, and other furniture without getting stuck, entirely cleaning up dirt and pet hair on the floor.
Some other factors may facilitate smooth handling, and the use of robot vacuums can affect your choice.
These factors include the ability to access and clean corners better, smart interaction via Wi-Fi and voice to give you more convenient control, mopping feature, favorite color, or reputation of the company.
The Best Brands Of Best Robot Vacuums for Pet Hair
You need a robot vacuums that can clean all the pet hair from the floor, but for sure, that is not the only thing you want. Not only produce the best robot vacuums for pet hair, but the following brands also bring you many other conveniences with the highest efficiency.
iRobot: iRobot is a leading name in the production of robot vacuums with strong suction power and typical modern features. iRobot is chosen by millions of families for floor cleaning jobs, especially at families with pets, for its great developed features.
Shark: Inheriting some of the traditional vacuums’ cutting-edge innovations, Shark robot vacuums are capable of vacuuming pet hair without getting tangled in the brush.
Shark is also at the forefront of the self-cleaning trend, allowing the robot vacuum to work for a long time without emptying.
Roborock: Roborock is headquartered in China, specializing in robot vacuum production and growing rapidly. Roborock products are premium and innovative to meet the home cleaning needs of those who are most busy with work or pets.
Eufy: As a robot vacuum product line from Anker, one of the leading electronics manufacturers, Eufy produces quality products at affordable prices, suitable for the needs of most users and the most popular flooring materials.
Ecovacs: Founded in China, today, Ecovacs products reach millions of families around the world to help them clean the pet hair and dirt every day. Ecovacs also has many outstanding products in navigation technology.
You will find in this FAQ section the answers for your interest. You can also send your questions in the comments below this article if something is making you confused.
My Top Pick
The quality improvement of robot vacuums is going on quietly but vigorously every day. Many new generations of vacuum robots have emerged with higher working features and efficiency, but my mind is still filled with images and affection for Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair.
The sensors of the Roborock S6 deliver truly impressive efficiency. You can easily find out that not only excellent mapping and memorization, this robot vacuum for pet hair can also scavenge dirt on dark carpets or dark nights, one of the quests took down many other types of robot vacuums.
For families with pets, the Roborock S6’s mopping capabilities will aid and perfect the cleaning of dirt, pet hair, food debris, and water spilled on the floor, helping you take care of your pets more easily and have more fun time with them.
Which robot vacuum for pet hair do you think is the best? Talk about them with me below this post!