You do not need to buy an incredibly expensive robot vacuum cleaner to keep your house free from dust and hair. Indeed, when they just had been introduced, they were costly.
Luckily, technology advanced, and there are many manufacturers nowadays who will offer you a high cleaning performance at a very competitive price.
However, there are also some devices you better keep your hands off as they do not deserve to get your precious money.
To help you make the right decision and avoid becoming frustrated at customer service hotlines, I am telling you here top 16 best robot vacuums under $400 in 2021.
- Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Under $400 Brands
- What Are The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Under $400?
- Best Robot Vacuums Under $400 Comparison Chart
- Top 16 Best Robot Vacuums Under $400 Reviews 2021
- 1. Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Tesvor Powerful Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. GOOVI 1600PA Robot Vacuum
- 13. iRobot 675 Silent Roomba Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. GOOVI D328 2000PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 15. eufy RoboVac 15C MAX Wi-Fi Connected Vacuum Cleaner
- 16. Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Buying Guide
- User Manual
- My Top Pick
Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Under $400 Brands
Let me start by giving you a short overview of the best brands that produce the best robot vacuums under $400 in 2021. These are brands that released high-qualitative products as well as provide excellent customer service, or in summary, are trustworthy.
- Top 15 Best Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Under $100 in 2021
- Top 16 Best Vacuums for Soft Carpet To Buy in 2021
- Top 16 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Allergies Sufferers Reviews 2021
- Top 20 Best Vacuums for Berber Carpets To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Steam Mop for Hardwood Floors To Buy 2021
- Top 20 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $150 To Buy 2021
- Top 16 Best 2 in 1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2021
iRobot is an American technology company that has been established in 1990. The firm is top-rated in the US market because it offers a range of autonomous Roomba vacuums. The robot vacuum cleaners are crafted by three persons of the MIT’s artificial intelligence Lab, who have a lot of experience creating robots for military defense.
Eufy is known as one of the most trusted consumer electronics brands in the US because it offers intelligent home devices designed to enrich your convenience. Eufy is a part of Anker Innovations that is a very famous and trustworthy brand with Americans.
This firm is the famous leading manufactures in the world regarding robot cleaning technology. The company has large-scale manufacturing in China and Hong Kong. Nevertheless, their products are sold over the world, such as Asia, Europe, and America.
The headquarter of Amarey is located in Shanghai, China. However, this firm has expanded its location to many countries, such as the USA, Singapore, and Israel. Its parent company’s name is Ankobot that has been involving with artificial intelligent technology in 2016. The company concentrates on computer vision and robotics.
What Are The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Under $400?
You can immediately check out the best robot vacuums under $400 for each purpose and conveniently pick the one you need. If you need more information about them, you will find it later in the central review.
The best product is the Kyvol Cybobac E20 because its long battery runtime and strong suction power, making it possible to complete a full cleaner at once. If you are looking for more affordable options, then the Amarey A800 might be in your range.
In addition, eufy, ILIFE, Roomba and Robotrock all produce handy, innovative, and high-performing robot vacuums that work reliably, and hence are a good choice. As they are famous brands, you can be sure to make a trustworthy purchase.
- Best Overall: Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Powerful suction; thin design; self-charging; compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant; excellent battery life; large washable dust box.”
- Best Budget: Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Free floor transition; supper thin; long-lasting battery; timing function; multiple cleaning modes; cleaning schedule; intelligent sensor.”
- Best Slim Design: Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“360 smart sensor protection; very thin; super quiet; 5 efficient cleaning modes; high capacity battery; automatic charging; wet- dry mopping function.”
- Best for Hard Wood Floor: ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Tangle-free suction; automatic self-charging; easy operation; low profile design; programmable schedule; easy maintenance.”
- Best for Multiple Floors: Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Precision navigation; Comprehensive Roborock app control; intense suction; elegant transparent design; strong suction power; less noisy.”
- Best With Powerful Suction: Tesvor Powerful Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Hassle-free cleaning; ultra-long runtime; innovative Supclean technology; smart, systematic movement; slim design; powerful app function.”
- Best for Mopping: ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“2 in 1 vacuuming and mopping; multiple cleaning functions; huge dust bin capacity; large electronic display; smart mopping system.”
- Best for Pet Hair: iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Premium 3 stage cleaning system; high-efficiency filter; smart navigation; auto-adjust cleaning head; WIFI connected.”
- Best for Thick Carpets: Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Fast cleaning; strong suction; easy scheduling; large space cleaning; voice assistant support; low noise; Ultra-efficient cleaning route.”
- Best for Quiet Operation: Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
“Triple filter system; endurable cleaning; massive dust bin; supper slim; good battery life; low noise emitted.”
- Best for Deep Cleaning: Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Low profile design; smart features; ideal for deep cleaning; quite cleaning; high-efficiency filter; anti-collision; durable cleaning time.”
Best Robot Vacuums Under $400 Comparison Chart
If you are the type of person who likes to compare detailed information, I collected exactly this for you and summarized the details of the best robot vacuums under $400 in the table below.
|Best Robot Vacuums Under $ 400||Dimension (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Suction Power (Pa)||Runtime (Minutes)|
|Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||16.7 x 13.6 x 4.6||5.95||2000||150|
|Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||12.7 x 12.7 x 2.7||9||1400||100|
|Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Slim Design||12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6||9||1400||120|
|ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hard Wood Floor||11.8 x 11.8 x 3||4.5||600||140|
|Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Multiple Floors||13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8||14.42||2000||150|
|Tesvor Powerful Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best with Powerful Suction||19.25 x 15.75 x 5.5||12.1||4000||150|
|ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Mopping||12.6 x 12.6 x 3.19||5.94||1200||110|
|iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hair||13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65||7.23||5x suction||90|
|Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Thick Carpets||13.9 x 3.6 x 13.8||7||1800||100|
|Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner - Best Quite Operation||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9||5.73||1300||100|
|Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Deep Cleaning||12.99 x 12.83 x 3.11||6.71||1500||110|
|GOOVI 1600PA Robot Vacuum||2.75 x 12.79 x 2.83||5.73||1600||120|
|iRobot 675 Silent Roomba Vacuum Cleaner||13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54||6.77||600||90|
|GOOVI D328 2000PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner||12.75 x 12.79 x 2.83||5.73||2000||100|
|eufy RoboVac 15C MAX Wi-Fi Connected Vacuum Cleaner||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85||5.95||2000||100|
|Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner||12.9 x 12.9 x 3.07||4.4||1000||110|
Top 16 Best Robot Vacuums Under $400 Reviews 2021
And here they are, top 16 best robot vacuums under $400, carefully reviewed and assessed. You can read all the different features, their best assets as well as their handicaps.
1. Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Despite being very thin, the Kyvol Cybovac E20 convinces with its extreme suction power of 2000 Pa. Besides, its massive battery lasts for a runtime of up to 150 minutes, which is the maximum runtime that is available on the market at this time.
For your convenience, you can schedule cleaning tasks and give immediate assignments using either the Kyvol app on your smartphone or pair it with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and talk to him like a human butler.
Additionally, the machine is crafted with a sizeable washable bin capacity of 600 ml; therefore, it can contain a lot of dust and dirt. Also, HEPA filtration and the dust bin are not only washable but also easy to eliminate the residual from debris or dirt.
- 2000Pa powerful suction
- 150 min runtime battery and self-charging
- Smart App and voice control
- Advanced anti-collision and drop-sensing technology
- Well wrapped and fully equipped
- It is very efficient but, in the meantime, pretty quiet
- It returns to the charging base by itself when not cleaning
- It is easy to operate
- It offers a much better price deal to compared others
- The vacuum is not programable by room. Therefore, it sometimes will miss a complete room
- It may not find the charging dock
|Dimensions||16.7 x 13.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Warranty||30-day money-back guarantee for any reason;18 months warranty|
|Special features||HEPA filter; 600ml of dust cup capacity; product height of 2.85 inches|
2. Amarey A800 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Amarey A800 could also be called acrobat as its slim and thin design allows it to sneak under nearly every sofa and bed and maneuvers around all your furniture. Besides, it operates very silently, making it an ideal assistant for working in the background.
Its sensor technology allows it to seamlessly transition between different floor types and also glide over doorsteps entering another room. Sit back and relax while the Amarey is taking care of your household cleaning.
Nevertheless, you can control it using the remote control and assign it to work harder on specific areas, clean only a single spot, or schedule automatic cleaning tasks.
- 2.7 inches super thin
- Contains 3-layer filter A800
- Supper quite under 58db
- Four cleaning modes
- Automatically recharge
- Sensors work well
- Easy to empty the dirt section
- The brush roller works perfectly on hard floors and rugs
- Random navigation is pretty well
- Battery life is excellent
- The filter works well and traps excellent dust
- Sometimes struggles to get out of the area if there are many blocks
- The dust bin is hard to open
|Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 2.7 inches|
|Warranty||12-month warranty as standard|
|Special features||A 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery; washable pre-filter, sponge, high-efficiency filter|
3. Coredy R500+ Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Slim Design)
The Coredy Robot Vacuum is a 3-in-1 multifunctional device that can sweep, mop, and vacuum your floors, which means that with this single purchase, you get a full, robotic housekeeper.
If you get the water tank and cleaning mob as an add-on purchase, you can send the R500+ to vacuum your floor first and follow-up by mopping your hard floors for a perfect and fresh finish. Being only 2.7 inches thick, it fits under almost all furniture, and ensure no dust hotspot remains uncovered in your home.
Choose from an extensive selection of cleaning modes depending on your preferences and the dirt. You can add individual boundary strips to define zones that the robot shall never enter. This way, you can make sure it will not bother your sleeping dog.
- Five efficient cleaning modes
- Auto charging
- Wet dry mopping function
- Plus ultimately a range of robot vacuum accessories
- Powered by 2600mAh Li-ion battery
- It has long battery life
- Designed with a huge dust bin
- Suitable to clean hard floors, low pile, and medium-pile carpets
- Excellent construction and easy to setup
- The dust bin that can be emptied easily
- It works relatively quiet
- Lacks navigation of higher-end models, thus it may get lost in a large house
- Lacks suction of higher-end models
|Dimensions||12.6 x 2.76 x 12.6 inches|
|Warranty||12-month worry-free warranty for quality-related issue|
|Special features||500ml of dust bin capacity; quiet under 60dB; 2.7inch low-profile design|
Watch out this video to know more information about the Coredy Robot Vacuum:
4. ILIFE V3s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hard Wood Floor)
The ILIFE V3s have a very trendy and modern look due to its white case. A secure remote control allows you to activate specific functions whereas a full, floor clean-up can be initiated with a simple press of the auto-clean button on the robot.
The device is designed for hard floor types such as wood, laminate, tiles, even stone, and has an impressive pet hair care technology, effectively cleaning up after your strolling dogs and cats.
Furthermore, the robot vacuum is designed with three cliff sensors in the bottom, which helps avoid falling in the height of 6 centimeters. Therefore, you do not need to take care of your device during stair cleaning. Also, it has double layers to protect for shocks; in the case, the machine touches on the barrier.
- 2 Charging mode is automatic and manual
- Nano-fibers cloth for deeper cleaning
- Low noise less than 55dB
- LED indicators on the product showing the work status
- Great product for the price
- It came with two extra brushes and filters
- A full charge lasts around 2 hours
- Transition from the floor to the rugs is very nice
- It doesn’t slam into the walls while cleaning
- Bin size is a small issue
- The instruction manual is lacking in detail
|Dimensions||11.8 x 11.8 x 3 inches|
|Manufacturer||ILIFE INNOVATION LIMITED|
|Special features||The volume of 37800 cubic centimeters; 300ml of dust cup capacity; maximum climbing capacity of 15 mm; durable battery of 2600 mAh Li-battery|
If you want to learn how to use the ILIFE V3s robot vacuum cleaner, try this video:
5. Roborock S4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Multiple Floors)
The Roborock S4 is a very high-end device, especially in this price range. The exact sensors scan your entire home and produce a full map. Once the scanning is complete, you can fully control the robot using the Roborock app on your smartphone.
You have the opportunity to schedule the clean-up of individual rooms and also your entire apartment.
Its best asset, however, clearly is the tremendously reliable suction power that has the force even to lift standard AA batteries, so whatever is on the floor, it will not be there after you have sent the Roborock on tour.
If you now think that this extreme power will have a negative influence on the battery life, then you are wrong, as the extra-large battery ensures a runtime up to two and a half hours.
- 5200 mAh extended size battery
- A high-precision laser navigation system scans
- Total app control
- Built-in fall protection
- A large battery capacity is marvelous
- Very reasonable and affordable price
- It has a strong suction of 2000Pa
- It is surprisingly quiet
- It is built with fall protection system
- Not work well on the low pile carpets, rugs
- The price is rather high
|Dimensions||13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8 inches|
|Warranty||One year as standard|
|Special features||Supersized 5200mAh LiPo battery; laser navigation system at 300RPM; do not suggest for high-pile carpets.|
Watch out this clip, and it will help you to know about all features of the Roborock S4 vacuum cleaner:
6. Tesvor Powerful Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best with Powerful Suction)
In case pet hair or extensive dust accumulation cannot be removed with standard suction, the Tesvor Robot Vacuum can be your lifesaver. With an incredible suction power of 4000 Pa, it lifts nearly everything that sits on your hardwood floor or carpet.
The built-in battery is one of the largest that you can find among vacuum robots. It provides an uninterrupted cleaning of up to 150 minutes, which, paired with the super stout power, should be enough to have your entire floor thoroughly cleaned.
If you are not yet convinced of the fantastic quality, the purchase is backed by a 12-month warranty, protecting your investment should the robot break within this time.
- Use Alexa and Google voice
- 5200mAh battery capacity
- Dual anti-collision system
- Smart, systematic movement
- Ultra-thin body
- Price is excellent compared to other vacuum cleaners
- Large box with double filter
- It has a decent-sized bin
- It manages to get all the corners and small spaces
- Easy to use and assemble
- Suction is strong and very smart to control
- If the carpet does not adhere to the floor, the robot will be stuck on it
- If your floor has significant grout gaps you might hear the vacuum clunking around as it cleans
|Dimensions||19.25 x 15.75 x 5.5 inches|
|Special features||3-layer filters; innovative superclean technology; sensitive anti-drop for stairs safety.|
Try this video, if you want to understand the smart mapping system of the TESVOR X500 robot vacuum cleaner:
7. ILIFE V8s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Mopping)
Should you hate cleaning your floors or are merely always busy with work or taking care of the kids, get the ILIFE V8s, as it is a vacuum and floor mopping robot in one device. This means a pure investment, and you always have a clean and dust-free home.
The dust bin has a capacity of 25 fl. oz., which is more significant compared to most of the competing devices within this price range. This means that the Ilife requires less attention from you and gives you more time to take care of other things.
In case something pops up, icons and an LCD tell you immediately the issue and how to resolve it, ditching the need to check your smartphone.
- 2-in-1 vacuum and mopping
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Floating design self-adjust to adapt different types of floor
- Included components
- Price is affordable
- Easy to set up
- Pretty smart in getting into tricky spots in my small condo
- It works perfectly with vacuums and mops.
- Decent battery life
- It is low noises
- Suction not strong enough for dog hair on tile
- Does not get the edges of the room
|Dimensions||12.6 x 12.6 x 3.19 inches|
|Manufacturer||ILIFE INNOVATION LIMITED|
|Special||Dust cup capacity of 750ml|
8. iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hair)
The Roomba E5 is one of the first iRobot devices that can be connected to smart home assistants. When designed, it was focused on homes with pets as it is a genius in picking up pet hair.
It is equipped with a high-efficiency filter that can trap up to 99 percent of cat and dog allergens.
Paired with the 90 minutes’ runtime and the opportunity to schedule it in advance and run ad-hoc commands through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, this robot keeps your home always clean no matter how many dogs and cats are running around.
- Premium 3 stage cleaning system
- Patented dirt detect technology
- Auto-adjust cleaning head
- Wi-Fi connected
- Easy to schedule it through the phone
- The dirt bin can be cleaned by rinsing in the sink
- Good progressive design
- It has long battery life
- It does edge very well
- The suction is not strong to suck up pet hair
- It is a little noisy on hard floors such as laminate
|Dimensions||13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches|
|Special features||Powerlifting suction delivers 5X the air power; high-efficiency filter captures 99%|
9. Roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Thick Carpets)
If you already have other Xiaomi devices, then the Roborock E25 will perfectly integrate into your Mi Home environment and can hence control all your Mi devices with one single app.
Choose from having the robot free your floors from dust and pet hair using the 1800 Pa suction power, have it wet-wipe your floors or even both methods for a perfect finish.
If the device enters a thick, deep carpet, it automatically increases its power to reach maximum suction to ensure no hair is left.
Should the battery not last for the entire job, it automatically interrupts and returns to its charging base, but will resume as soon as the battery is full again.
- Inertial navigation with 13 sensor types
- Voice assistant support
- Ultra-efficient cleaning route, vacuum, and mop
- Comes with an extra filter, mopping pad and reservoir seals
- It works with with Alexa, APP Control, Wi-Fi
- It has a huge dust box
- Easy schedule at different times and days
- It can vacuum and mop at the sametime
- The manual is quite complicated to understand
- The vacuum gets stuck under the couch sometimes
|Dimensions||13.9 x 3.6 x 13.8 inches|
|Special features||Dual-gyro system; compatible with Android, IOS, and Alexa; carpet boost; threshold climbing; purchase magnetic barrier separately.|
10. Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Quite Operation)
Eufy Robo Vac 11S is a budget-friendly home vacuum robot. Since it is slimmer than many other devices, it perfectly fits under almost any furniture, which guarantees a dust-free home.
The robot offers many different cleaning levels that can be scheduled in advance, which allows you to focus on other things while the robot takes care of the cleaning.
Besides that, once the battery is fully charged, you can enjoy a runtime of up to 100 minutes, which is certainly enough for multiple rooms.
All dirt gets trapped by a triple filter system, which ensures both a durable suction power and a reliable collection of debris or dust.
- Pure power puck
- Non-stop cleaning
- Zero attention needed
- RoboVac automatically returns to the charging
- A large dust box
- It is pretty quiet
- Color on top clearly shows what mode it is in
- Works great on white carpet and easily transitions from roomto room
- Cleaning power is durable
- Setup is a snap
- It does not work well on anything black
- The programming sometimes has a problem
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9 inches|
|Special features||BoostIQ, powerful performance, slim design of 2.85 inches; automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds|
Make use of this video and learn everything about the Eufy Robo Vac 11S:
11. Yeedi K600 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Deep Cleaning)
The Yeedi K600 makes use of a high-speed motor that runs up to 20 thousand rounds per minute while making only the noise of a modern microwave.
The bottom of the robot features dual side brushes, as well as V-shaped nylon and rubber, rolling brush that perfectly collaborates first to grab the dirt and dust and successfully guide it into the suction flow.
Furthermore, you can activate the automated turbo mode to run on the most durable suction power if you wish it to do a deep cleaning, for example, after you gave a house party.
- Only 55dB noise level
- 110 minutes uninterrupted runtime
- Anti-collision technology
- Turbo mode for removing pet hairs
- Efficiency triple-filter system
- It is very quiet when operating
- This is an excellent product at a reasonable price level
- It is easy to use and clean
- It looks beautiful from the outside
- It did not transition well from hardwood to carpet
- It is battery also quick to die
|Dimensions||12.99 x 12.83 x 3.11 inches|
|Warranty||12-month warranty protection|
|Special features||The motor runs up to 20,000 r/min; anti-collision sensors; vacuuming noise to just 55dB*; HEPA filter; three-layer air filtration; 3.07 inches ultra slim body|
12. GOOVI 1600PA Robot Vacuum
The Goovi 1600PA does not need a smartphone or home assistant to work as it comes with remote control, making it perfect for homes that do not feature a Wi-Fi network. Its concentrated suction power effectively picks up dust, crumbs, and other dirt on hardwood floors or carpets.
Like most robots, it returns to its charging base after the clean-up job or whenever the battery is nearly empty. It can glide under your couch or bed and runs behind wherever dirt is hidden.
Since it can roll over door ledges, you can also program it to clean multiple rooms within one turn, making the entire cleaning process very automatic and careless.
- Ultra-high battery capacity
- Intelligent setting mode
- Automatically recharge
- Intelligent protection
- Smart movement system
- Two extra brushes are included as well
- The instruction manual is easy to follow
- Setting time is simple
- Moves from wood floors to carpets quickly
- Finds its recharge station is quickly
- Does not pick up small pieces of debris, small cotton balls
- Suction is not as strong as a regular vacuum
|Dimensions||2.75 x 12.79 x 2.83 inches|
|Warranty||One year warranty as standard|
|Special features||Lithium-Ion battery type, remote control, dust cup capacity of 0.5 L; 2.83” low profile design|
13. iRobot 675 Silent Roomba Vacuum Cleaner
The Roomba 675 is one of the earlier models from the market-leading company iRobot. Despite its older release date, it is still a trendy and frequently bought device, and users like the dual multiple surface brushes.
These make sure that also embedded dirt becomes loose and finally suctioned into the dust chamber. Areas that are dirtier than the rest of your house receive even more intense attention as the Roomba features individual sensors that detect especially dirty areas.
Besides, the device can be integrated into your home Wi-Fi network, allowing you to control and schedule it from wherever you are.
- 3-stage cleaning system
- Dual multi-surface brushes
- Patented dirt detect sensors
- Access support from your smartphone
- Easy set up on app and Alexa
- This is well worth its price
- It is no problem to move from carpets to hardwood floors
- Easy to clean out the dust box
- The collection bin is too small
- Docking is very unreliable
|Dimension||13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches|
|Warranty||One year as standard|
|Special feature||Home App schedule; extra filter; owner’s guide|
14. GOOVI D328 2000PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The Goovi D328 features an up to 2000Pa suction power, making it one of the most powerful devices in this price range. Using the remote control, you can also set it to automatically pressurize on carpets where needed, which makes your carpets cleaner than ever before.
The company emphasized providing you with a very quiet technology, which allows you to have the robot operate while sleeping or even when you work at home. It is no problem to be in a video conference and simultaneously has the Goovi clean your home.
You can choose from a variety of cleaning modes and also restrict certain areas with magnetic boundary strips.
- Ultra-high battery capacity
- Carpet boost technology
- Equipped with a dual-gyro system
- 2.81” super-slim size
- 55dB low noise
- It is super easy to remove dirt and debris from the filter
- The filter is washable and reusable
- It is very easy to assemble
- It comes with extra one extra filter and brushes
- It contain a storm suction
- It will not fall off stairs
- It does not always return to the base when finished cleaning
- Does not have an app on this version
|Dimensions||12.75 x 12.79 x 2.83 inches|
|Warranty||One year warranty as standard|
|Special features||New robot vacuum in 2022; dust bin capacity of 0.5L|
15. eufy RoboVac 15C MAX Wi-Fi Connected Vacuum Cleaner
The eufy RoboVac 15C Max comes with an extra-large battery and intelligent software that controls the power to maximize efficiency.
Since the suction strength is reduced in clean areas and increased when the robot reaches dirty spots, the battery runtime could be extended to 100 minutes. This makes it an ideal device if your home is a little larger.
It perfectly integrates into your home Wi-Fi network and your smart home system. It is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to control it over multiple ways.
- Wi-Fi connected
- Super-thin design
- 2000Pa suction power
- Smooth and smart transitions
- The remote is pretty high
- This is a very sturdy unit
- The filter is comfortable to pop in and out
- Avoid falling down stairs during cleaning
- This vacuum suctions nicely
- After every cleaning, it looses brushes
- It will not pick up all the dust or small particles
|Dimensions||12.8 x 12.8 x 2.85 inches|
|Special features||Controller type: Amazon Alexa, Voice Control; battery type Lithium-Ion; dust cup capacity of 0.6L|
16. Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Ecovacs DEEBOT 500 is very flexible in the way it can be used. When on Auto mode, it will clean an entire floor of your home, while you also can program it to clean a specific area using the spot mode.
Should you accidentally drop something into a corner, such as flour or rice, then simply start Edge mode and have the Deebot clean the corner while you continue cooking. Thanks to three different, integrated brushes, it is ready to clean whatever mess is on your floors.
Should the 110 minutes runtime not be enough, it will return automatically to its charging station and resume the job after it has been fully charged again.
- Includes anti-drop & anti-collision sensors
- high-efficiency filter
- Works with Alexa & Google Assistant
- Noise Level 65.6 dB
- 2 modes are quiet mode and max suction mode
- It can avoid falling down during cleaning
- Its low profile design allows to clean under furniture
- It automatically returns to the charging dock station
- It has a long battery life of 110 minutes
- It doesn’t have any rational path
- It sometimes struggles to find back to the base
|Dimensions||12.9 x 12.9 x 3.07 inches|
|Special features||Dust cup capacity of 520ml; climb up to 14mm|
Are you now going to shop? Let me give you some more tips on picking the best robot vacuum under $400. If you pay attention to a few details, you can enjoy an all-new cleaning experience.
Before checking all the offers, analyze your home first. Find out in which rooms you would like the robot to operate and see how dirty they are and which floor type they have. This will ultimately lead to making decisions on battery reach, suction power, etc.
The most significant factor in power is whether you have pets or not. A home featuring entirely hard floors and no pets can be cleaned with an average power only, whereas you need to invest in a more robust device if you have thick carpets that are always full of pet or cat hair.
Also, check on the bottom equipment. Some robots feature extra brushes for carpets that can loosen embedded dirt and pet hair, and is perfect for such a heavily-soiled environment.
As most robots can be scheduled, the battery power is essential but not the most relevant criteria. A two-room apartment can usually be completed within an hour, which is a standard battery runtime nowadays.
If you need your robot to clean an entire floor in one pass, you need to look for runtimes of 2 hours and longer. If you do not mind it to interrupt, most robots can resume the cleaning job after charging, so your home will become clean sooner or later.
Dust Container Size
Emptying the dust bin is the only manual task you still have to do frequently. Therefore, if you can, choose a device with a large capacity to postpone this manual interruption to the longest extent.
Should you be very confident in setting up Wi-Fi networks, smart home assistants, and how to pair devices to your smartphone, you can get a controlled robot using exactly those methods.
If you like to stay on the dull side, some robots have remote control and do not need to be connected. This simply is a matter of your own choice as both methods have their advantages.
Using a robot vacuum under $400 is very convenient, and if you follow a few simple steps, you will appreciate the work from your new, little friend.
Step 1: Before you start using the device, find a place for the charging station. It should be set in a location on the same floor where you want the vacuum to operate. Besides, doors need to be open, and it needs to be on the floor so that it can dock in by itself.
Step 2: Let the vacuum completely charge before using it for the very first time.
Step 3: Models with a mapping function should first be sent on a discovery tour to analyze your home and create the map. Make sure all doors are open and send the device on auto mode.
Step 4: Connect your robot to your home Wi-Fi and smart home assistants if you wish, and have them, otherwise, connect buttons or remote control.
Step 5: Make sure the floor is free from obstacles. If possible, put shoes in a closet or on a shelf as the robot may suction up shoelaces. Also take away objects such as toys from your children, or socks. Most robots, however, can deal with cables on the floor.
Step 6: Now, it is time to let the robot do the work. You can simply press the “auto” button to have it clean your entire floor or use the smartphone app to schedule cleaning tasks.
My Top Pick
My top pick for best robot vacuums under $400 is the Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner due to its unique features. In addition to its durable suction power of 2000 Pa and long battery runtime, the company also offers all customers an exceptionally extended warranty of 18 months from the time of purchase, making this a very safe and trustable product.
Furthermore, the product is a new release that includes a lot of upgrades and fixes issues from previous models. Therefore, you get a highly qualitative and brand-new device at a very competitive price. Did you already get your robot vacuum under 400 $? If so, which model did you choose? I am curious, so let me know the experience you made and share it in the comments.