In recent years, the contemporary vacuums have come on in leaps and bounds. They are specially designed with so many advanced characteristics that take care of the never-ending-cleaning-battles in the house excellently. Vacuum cleaning robot is an “awesome” solution that supports people to get free from cleaning the house.
Instead of expecting advice or solicitation from the seller, knowing the product well helps you master all decisions. Thus, prepare yourself to understand the functions you pay for could quickly evaluate the quality of the choosing vacuum.
- How Does The Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Work?
- Typical Mistakes When Buying a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- What Are The Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100?
- Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Reviews 2020
- 1. PURE CLEAN PUCRC26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. GOLONGELE HB-1001 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. PURE CLEAN PUCRC25PLUS.5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. EXPEROBOT K5AV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. BELOVEDKAI S109 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. YUNTUO B085CBLW6H Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. WOFMAN EBO-118W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. ECOVACS ROBOTIC DN78 Refurbished Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. IOOkME-H B07XB194LZ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. MINIBOT X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. ELEPAWL SDG-S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. FENGRUI FR-601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. TESVOR V300S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. IMASS A3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- 15. P3 P4960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- The Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Buying Guides
- Cleaning Process of the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100
- FAQs About the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100
- My Top Pick
How Does The Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Work?
As you know, this tool is a maneuverable and compact. The modern electric vacuum cleaner will automatically sucks up all the dirt, pollen, and scrap of rubbish or other crumbs around the house.
Soon you will have some questions about the way this robotic tool operate smoothly every movement then pick up exactly things that need to be cleaned.
Before seeing how it works, let’s have a look at the key elements of every robot vacuum.
Main Components in Every Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- Obstacle detection bumper
- Wheel drop sensor
- Infrared sensor to get the signal
- Lithium rechargeable battery
- Wheel knobby tread
- Wheel sub-assembly
- Self-contained brush mechanism
- Dustbin and filter
- Electric engine powers wheels, brushes
- Electric engine powers vacuum
These components are to help the product achieves high performance in tidying the house.
Normally, the rotating brush is furnished in most of the models, which one may collect and push the grime or trash under the machine. In contrast, these other brushes will spin with the opposite direction to suck all the dust things into the middle central of a dustbin with power from the vacuum mechanism.
What is more, the wheel lets the vacuum cleaner to travel any spaces in the house. Each wheel-side is run by a different electric motor, along with rechargeable battery that supplies all the energy for operating in a long run.
Recognize the Obstacle
So, how can these machines identify the entire obstacle in the cleaning route? Infrared sensors will explain how it works like that. Mechanisms of these piezoelectric sensors can guide the device to move around, recognize every object in the house.
More than that, the robot vacuum can go slow or stop to find other directions when it gets near the objects or hits on the obstacle. There is just a fundamental mechanism of a standard robot product.
Today, modern machines are equipped with myriad smart functions that upgraded to the next level of cleaning. By all of that, you ought to know more about this intelligent tool, how it could work, which components are covered inside.
Typical Mistakes When Buying a Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
You have no experience or lack of information about the robot vacuum, so choosing the right product will be a daunting mission. There are tons of selections on the market. Follow my note below then you will minimize facing the same faults.
Dark Color Is Not Always a Tidy Choice
Regularly, everyone will pick the dark colors, as it has the coolest look, and seem to make the house more glamorous. However, the dust things cling on the body’s product that will recognize easily. While the light color will assist in hiding grime well.
Monitor the Dustbin Capacity
The capacity is the ability to handle the amount of trash into the dustbin. Large capacity is going to deal with myriad dust sessions, and don’t have to empty it often. While small capacity needs to clean after-use products, it will make users feel a bit annoyed.
Check the Battery Life
Undoubtedly, it is better if the item can work for longer, or how much areas might be cleaned in one go without interruption. Today, the robot vacuum is capable of operating from 50 to 150 minutes, so picking the right one to suit your house’s layout.
Well-Known Company and the Price Range
The famous companies might provide robust and reliable machines. However, they will offer a high price more than medium brands on the market. Try look for standard manufacturers whom also provides the advanced features and in the same time friendly with your budget.
Examine the Size and the Height
In case you prefer the device that could clean and get into tight areas like corners, underneath furniture, or along the wall, the small design will fit these requirements.
Still have some unclears points about the best items? I am ranking below the best robot cleaning models available on the market as well as the top choices. Never let you down with this full-detail suggestion of best robot vacuums under 100$. Let’s go!
What Are The Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100?
You can find the best robotic vacuum cleaners under $100 in the top-ranking Pure Clean and Golongele makers because of their compact, robust, and reliable quality. Moreover, finding a product that cleans all the pet hair, you must appraise from Ecovacs or Minibot the goal candidates.
Good news, robot vacuums are around to make us feel better and have a more comfortable life than ever. All you need to do is fill up the dustbin, press on the power button, and let them automatically working.
Now, I will round up the top 15 robotic vacuum cleaners under $100 to keep your floor sparkling. Keep reading!
- Best Overall: PURE CLEAN PUCRC26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Lightweight and versatile to minimal effort to clean, which could travel around the house easily, plus could work best on the hard floors and carpets.”
- Best Budget: GOLONGELE HB-1001 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“HEPA filter purifies the allergen dust into the atmosphere, load up 1000Pa suction, and come with 50-60 minutes’ runtime that could cover 650 sqft houses perfectly.”
- Best for Tile Floor: PURE CLEAN PUCRC25PLUS.5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Offer an affordable price level, but still give the best performance for cleaning and premium rechargeable battery with 90 minutes’ runtime.”
- Best for Pet Hairs: EXPEROBOT K5AV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Come with superior lithium battery, removable upward dustbin, three cleaning modes, which upgrade this model into the top quality.”
- Best for Wood Floor: BELOVEDKAI S109 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Built-in brushes motor, Slam technology which could find the accurate location of dust thing, more than that is anti-collision will detect the obstacle superbly.”
- Best with Mop: MINIBOT X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“0.3l water tank, which supplies mopping function, could work on wet floors fantastically, along with powerful 2600mAh battery to absorb grime, crumbs flawlessly.”
- Best with HEPA Filter: ELEPAWL SDG-S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Five intelligent cleaning patterns, with effortless switching by using a remote control, along with returning the docking station when the battery runs out of energy.”
- Best in Navigation: FENGRUI FR-601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“The slim circular design that could do a tour around the small house completely, while merely make a sound less than 60dB, and straightforward running with remote control.”
- Best for Carpets: YUNTUO B085CBLW6H Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Fabulous gift for any men and women to eliminate dirt and debris on the hard floors, maximize power suction up to 1200Pa, and come along with drop-sensing technology.”
- Best in App Control: TESVOR V300S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Highlight function of this model uses advanced app and voice controls to tackle it effortlessly, schedule system to arrange the time to fit in the user’s busy calendar simplify.”
- Best in Dustbin Capacity: IMASS A3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Equipped with intelligent chip AM380S to navigate the best path to clean efficiently and rapidly, lightweight, especially so friendly with a pet.”
- Best for Laminate Floor: P3 P4960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Sweeping crumbs on wood and tile floor perfectly, along with three working stages to match the need’s user, plus outstanding handy-dandy internal dustbin.”
- Best with Versatile: WOFMAN EBO-118W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“The product could be controlled by Wi-Fi app, it integrated mopping, sweeping and vacuuming together, so clean the house more efficiently.”
- Best for Pets: ECOVACS ROBOTIC DN78 Refurbished Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Strong power suction with tangle-free, minimal scratches on the surfaces, and more than the intelligent anti-collision sensors might protect furniture excellently.”
- Best for Small House: IOOkME-H B07XB194LZ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
“Come with four cleaning modes that will be operated by remote control, which tidy range of type floor easily, and mapping system plan the route to clean the house more efficiently.”
Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Comparison Chart
With price less than $100, which is the best robotic vacuum cleaner for your house? Follow my recommendations to know more about what extraordinary things make the right quality product.
|Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100||Run Time||Item Weight||Product Dimensions||Warranty|
|PURE CLEAN PUCRC26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||55 minutes||3.53 pounds||11 x 11 x 2.9 inches||One year|
|PURE CLEAN PUCRC25PLUS.5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Tile Floor||90 minutes||4.77 pounds||11.02 x 11.02 x 2.95 inches||One year|
|GOLONGELE HB-1001 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||60 minutes||6.29 pounds||14 x 13.8 x 5.9 inches||One year|
|EXPEROBOT K5AV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hairs||95 minutes||3.3 pounds||11 x 11 x 2.8 inches||One year|
|BELOVEDKAI S109 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Wood Floor||120 minutes||8.64 pounds||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.07 inches||One year|
|MINIBOT X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best with Mop||100 minutes||11.88 pounds||22 x 16 x 5.6 inches||One year|
|ELEPAWL SDG-S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best with HEPA Filter||120 minutes||9.15 pounds||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.1 inches||One year|
|FENGRUI FR-601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best in Navigation||120 minutes||5 pounds||15.5 x 14.2 x 4.4 inches||One year|
|YUNTUO B085CBLW6H Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpets||90 minutes||3.85 pounds||10.83 x 10.83 x 2.95 inches||One year|
|TESVOR V300S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best in App Control||100 minutes||6.8 pounds||12.99 x 12.99 x 2.9 inches||One year|
|IMASS A3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best in Dustbin Capacity||120 minutes||8 pounds||12.4 x 12.4 x 2.8 inches||One year|
|P3 P4960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Laminate Floor||45 minutes||4.8 pounds||14 x 13.5 x 3.75 inches||Six months|
|WOFMAN EBO-118W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best with Versatile||120 minutes||4.01 pounds||12.87 x 12.09 x 3.86 inches||One year|
|ECOVACS ROBOTIC DN78 Refurbished Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pets||110 minutes||9.7 pounds||13.9 x 13.9 x 3.27 inches||One year|
|IOOkME-H B07XB194LZ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Small House||120 minutes||5.4 pounds||12.2 x 12.2 x 3.7 inches||One year|
Top 15 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Reviews 2020
Let me point out merits and demerits in this list of the best robotic vacuum cleaners under $100. Hope to narrow down your focus into your favorite product in demands.
1. PURE CLEAN PUCRC26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Each of Pure Clean vacuum has designed to bring good value for users when cleaning the house. The Pure Clean PUCR26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is not exceptional.
It comes with 1200Pa suction help avoid clogging, and more than that could take everything from small debris in the house, even enter into hard-to-reach places to ensure your floor clean all grime and dirt.
The robot vacuum features built-in rechargeable battery that solves any cleaning tasks as long as possible without interruption. What is more, it is an easy setup mission when you purchase this model; a wall outlet is going to supply full power for battery simply.
- One button operation
- Dual rotating brushes are equipped in two sides to clean dust and dirt
- Smart self-program to remove any grime on the floor with its path navigation
- Features a 2.9” height to get any place in the house even under the sofa or bed
- Efficient in quick cleaning every day
- Pretty easy to assemble the brushes and the battery
- Work on multiple hard floors conveniently, best in wood floor
- The air filter keeps all the dust inside the removable trash can
- The collection bin size seems a little small
|Surface||Tile/ Carpet/ Hardwood Floors|
|Power Source||Upgraded lithium battery (Corded)|
|Dust Capacity||0.2 Liters|
2. GOLONGELE HB-1001 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Doing chores at home always requires a lot of time, and it is particularly hard when you are trying to fit in with your busy work schedule. Hence, the GOLONGELE HB-1001 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a terrific strategy to handle the cleaning task while you might concentrate on the other issues.
And this model supplies four modes that could sweep away rubbish, long hair, even hidden crumbs on the floor. Auto cleaning mode is the classic system built for most ordinary circumstances, capable of lifting dust from carpets and underneath furniture efficiently.
While Auto mode will work in concentrated areas, powerful one offers a strong capacity to clean up the entire room. On the other hand, the edge pattern might work along walls and edges of objects to catch dirt things. If needed, maneuver this model in straight line until it finds an obstacle or random mode matches yours refer.
- Four cleaning modes include: auto, powerful, edge and random
- 1000Pa suction to absorb most rubbish from the floor
- HEPA filter, dual side brushes, and vacuum port which capture small waste or pollutant
- Cliff sensor calculates the floor distances by continuously transmitting infrared signals to recognize all the obstacles
- Lightweight and quite simple to install
- Perfect style concept for small house
- Have long lifespan to save money efficiently
- Help to alleviate allergies for human and pets
- The user conveniently monitor the machine’s movement with a remote control
- Dustbin need to empty occasionally
|Surface||Hardwood Floors/ Carpets|
|Power Source||2600mAh Li-ion battery (Cordless)|
|Dust Capacity||0.45 Liters|
3. PURE CLEAN PUCRC25PLUS.5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Tile Floor)
Appear to be the victims of a relentless loop of messiness? You are searching for new ways to solve this problem and still have time to do your favorites. Besides that, you do not desire to fork out for a device that you do not have much experience.
The Pure Clean PUCRC25PLUS.5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner offers an economical cost to own top quality with promises of greatness. One button has designed in front of the surface to control and operate the robot to eliminate any substance that makes the floor dirty.
Furthermore, it also lets users quickly perceive every function without the need for complicated setup. The battery supply runtime for approximately 90 minutes. Plus, it just need from 2.5 to 3 hours to boast full energy.
- Work on low/hard floors, tile, hardwood, linoleum.
- Supply with two side brushes that are able to extend down to catch dust, tiny objects, or even sand.
- Powerful 15W motor maintains operation process superbly.
- Hands-free dustbin keeps and holds an adequate amount of crumbs, dust and long hair(0.2l)
- Make noise less than 65dB
- Remove dustbin to take out all dust, grime, trash rapidly and conveniently
- Slim and thin design move around the room smoothly.
- Picked up a surprising amount of debris into the storage container
- Navigation features are so accurate to locate most small objects position
- Get average performance on thick carpet
|Surface||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Power Source||1 Lithium ion battery (Corded)|
|Dust Capacity||0.2 Liters|
4. EXPEROBOT K5AV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hairs)
For several buyers, the first thing that might be seen when making a purchase decision is the product’s appearance. Thus, come with sleek and elegant look. The EXPEROBOT K5AV Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is another option that they can add to the shopping cart.
One power button is equipped in front of the machine’s body. Merely lightly and effortlessly press to start vacuum project around the rooms.
Additionally, this machine has an exceedingly standard and simple design, but it could raise 1500Pa to suck up dust, grime, and other crumbs on various surfaces. Admittedly, it is preferred for laminate, tile, timber; however, it is not recommended when using on the long pile carpet.
- Two side brushless design get up crumbs and pet hair on hard floor
- Safe solid-state and durable lithium battery (1500 milliamps) to get the most strength with longest operating times (85-90 minutes)
- Three cleaning patterns: edge, random, and spiral to tackle each living spaces optimally
- Convenience upward trash container for straightforward removing and maintaining
- Top-quality particulate filter to preserve the fresh atmosphere
- Everyone could deal with operation properly without too much intervening
- Excellent for various tough surfaces but protect the floor wonderfully
- Ultra-thin body to fit under low bed, furniture and pick up all invisible things
- Not much suitable on high carpets
|Surface||Dual Action/ Hardwood Floor/ Low Pile Carpet|
|Power Source||11.1V/1500mAh Lithium ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.2 Liters|
5. BELOVEDKAI S109 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Wood Floor)
The Belovedkai S109 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner offers four cleaning modes, with these variety selections allows you to finish tidy projects quickly. So chose the right one always makes your life a hundred times smoother.
One highlight feature that will hit on the viewers of this model is automatically recharged at dock station. When the battery goes low, it will find the dock system’s route to boast full power by itself.
The battery will come last from 90 to 120 minutes, and it takes about 3 to 4 hours to recharge completely. With this durable power source, supply adequate energy in a long time and sweep more areas.
- Four cleaning patterns contain: auto, spot, moping, and low-speed mode
- Mute design with a sound level only of 60dB which produce little noise when working
- Remote control operation to sending handle signals to the device’s electronic circuits
- The portable dust container has a large capacity of approximately 0.4L
- The reliable and solid brushless motor may cover the bulk areas
- Re-range the time that the tidy mission could be done anytime
- The battery is eco-friendlier than a regular one
- 360o roller allows this tool to travel in any paths to finish tasks speedily
- Difficult for large materials are suctioned into the trash
|Surface||Hard Floor/ Carpet|
|Power Source||11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
6. YUNTUO B085CBLW6H Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Carpets)
In the competitive race where each modern machine is changing and upgrading itself to match the high demand of humans, the YUNTUO B085CBLW6H Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is also joining this progress. It offers more extra functionality at an economical cost.
Using obstacles infrared sensors plan and direct the route to move around to get where this model is needed to pass on, even high-traffic surfaces, particularly messy or under the furniture in the best way.
It has two diverse-surface brushes that pick up larger crumbs and do not miss any corner or edge of objects. Additionally, it is driven by large wheels to combat with hassle movement. That means to balance the body adequately high, which enables the rotary extractor to move freely.
- 3-in-1 function: sweeping, mopping and dust vacuum together
- Protective bumper housing along with anti-fall stair to avoid damaging the surface and furniture perfectly
- 1200Pa suction supper-strong to make sure the rugs and floor clear up grime and other crumbs
- Battery life has long working ability (2000mAh) and run up 90 minutes in one go
- Do not miss any corner cleaning
- Multiple modes ensure an effortless cleaning
- Fast and efficient, it is handy-dandy to clean without interruption
- Affordable robot vacuum price
- Take a little time to restart after a long run
|Surface||Hard Floor/ Carpet/Dual Action/ Pet Hair|
|Power Source||2 Lithium ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.3 Liters|
7. WOFMAN EBO-118W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best with Versatile)
Nowadays, many smart machines are available in various sizes or shapes to pass out a wide range of various brands. Therefore, the customers have many selections. The Wofman EBO-118W Robotic Vacuum Cleaner stands out on the top list of cleaning products that come with many highlight features.
With hidden or invisible dust places, the edge function will be perfect selection to collect them, while spot mode may focus on places where are more grime, long hair, fur, and dust with spiral movement.
Use anti-fall sensors to guide the vacuum get the straightforward route without hitting any obstacles, simultaneously change its course to avoid dropping from stairs or high areas. On other hand, the robot will travel with u-shape line to cleaning the floor more efficiently.
One more important note while using is that you have to remove the mopping pad when clean the rug or carpet.
- Straightforwardly handle the model’s movement by using Wi-Fi app
- Having four various cleaning options including spot, edge, U-shape and free clean
- 3-in-1 cleaning combination: vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping
- Comes with battery power to do one tasks in about 120 minutes
- Smart and intelligent machine sweep even the hard-to-reach places
- Assemble extremely fast and uncomplicated that could be used in some minutes
- Eliminate allergy which causes particles of grime, pet hairs, germs to generate a healthier breathing environment
- Handle various platforms like marble, tile, hardwood, laminated flooring, medium pile rugs
- Not suitable for the large areas than the small one
|Surface||Carpet, Hard Floors|
|Power Source||1 Lithium ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.35 Liters|
8. ECOVACS ROBOTIC DN78 Refurbished Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pets)
Tidying a house or trap fur of the pet is less fun or relaxing than sitting on the sofa and enjoying a great movie. However, these jobs need to be done, except if germ, dust, and dirt cover all the areas that generate some negative impacts on human health.
Admittedly, the Ecovacs Robotic DN78 Refurbished Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is a terrific solution that helps you to solve all the tidy troubles and save up more free time.
The wheel can steer itself that facilitates the moving process without trouble. Furthermore, this function supports the model goes any place to catch dust, which means to optimal vacuuming.
It is highly recommended by the professional and buyer. Moreover, it ought to use on hard floors. You can take the renewed mark in this item a little consideration, nevertheless, it still remains sturdy suction and offers a best performance as you can imagine.
- Plug-in and recharges automatically with the signal is sent from the dock station
- Smart anti-collision sensors eliminate and reduce of bumping into the wall or furniture
- Tangle-free combine with powerful suction to guarantee all the fur and pet hair trapped into the dust storage bin
- Filter system offers highly proficiency, gathers and retain airborne contaminants which might get into the indoor atmosphere
- Delivering sound less than 56 dB which could not disturb the tranquility
- Can be scheduled to activate at a specific time throughout the day
- The typical version is quite economical, but it still brings professional performance for users
- Perfect for a home with hardwood or tile floor
- Sometimes have a low process while finding the route to the docking station
|Surface||Hard Floor/ Carpet/ Pet Hair|
|Power Source||2 AAA battery (Corded)|
|Dust Capacity||0.5 Liters|
9. IOOkME-H B07XB194LZ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Small House)
If you are attempting to retain a tidy home environment, you probably ask how clean person could arrange and do it flawlessly. As a result, the IOOkME-H S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is the next product in this list would be revealed.
SLAM technology is equipped, which support the robot may successfully and proficiently navigate the room while circumventing couches, chair or kitchen counter, by mapping its position as well as the location of surrounding furniture.
Do not worry about the complicated home environment; diverse patterns will adapt each of them well. A remote controller handles it; it is easy to use and tackle that switch to other modes effortlessly by pressing the button on the remote.
- Dual-core chip and some sensors and use Slam technology
- Four advanced cleaning patterns with straightforward to handle and switch between modes: planning, border, reservation, and key cleaning
- Capable of climbing on a range of surfaces with its height about 0.79 inches
- Large suction (1400Pa) to deal with scraps of paper, grime, hair, other crumbs efficiently
- Multi-function of auto recharging
- Easy for a variety of furniture floor
- It doesn’t scratch or leaves any marks on the floor
- Terrific customer service from the manufacturer
- Charging station seems quite big
|Surface||Hard Floor/ Low Pile Carpet/ Dual Action|
|Power Source||2 AAA battery/ 11.1V 2000mA Li-ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
10. MINIBOT X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best with Mop)
In the last few years, the robot vacuum cleaners have become more sophisticated. The Minibot X5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner sells at an affordable price; remarkably, aesthetics is as strong as other well-known brands.
Four cleaning modes consist of spot, edge, zig-zag, and auto patterns that you could choose them to suit your requirements conveniently. The auto mode is going to optimized for sweeping by merely rotating the side brush.
The edge mode combines powerful suction with spinning the side brush that gets all corners of the walls and edge of furniture.
Besides that, spot mode, this product will try to attempt to remove any debris from the surface. Zig-zag mode enables it to have full coverage of the house with the zig-zag line.
- Anti-collision sensors will detect the best paths to clean without bumping into the items
- Anti-drop sensors make sure the model could work around the stairs without dropping
- 1000Pa strong suction enables to pass through barrier up to 0.59inches, even climb for 30 degree
- Work up to 120 minutes and only create a small sound (less than 60dB)
- Trash container has a massive capacity
- Filtration system efficiency
- It’s got a decent dirt pickup for the value
- Assemble and running are fast and uncomplicated
- Time takes to recharge a bit long
|Surface||Linoleum/Tile/Hard Wood/Thin Carpets|
|Power Source||1 Lithium ion battery (Cordless)|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
11. ELEPAWL SDG-S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best with HEPA Filter)
Having a hard floor could perhaps make the room look liberally attractive, so how to clean that still preserve the appearance and integrity of the surface. The ELEPAWL SDG-S018 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner will bring significant experience for users.
They come equipped with side brushes that are adequate and compatible, which might travel across all paths, creases, and tidy up grime and crumbs on the hard surface correctly.
If you have children, they and messes are usually going hand in hand; this is a decent selection for you. Its mapping system does excellent work; not only it could find the route to catch dirt and grime but also avoid all the cutters like the toys that your children throw away on the floor with high speed.
This model provides a long battery life that can work about 120 minutes in the one go without interruption. Additionally, the HEPA filter will keep your house clean and fresh.
- Five cleaning patterns consist of full-go, mopping, spot, auto, and low-speed mode
- Automatically recharges and dock
- Remote control to switch each of mode
- This device could climb up to 0.79 inches
- Deal with all kind of floors
- Advanced and smart Slam calculation assists the device could map and navigate exactly where the dirt thing is locating
- It is capable of mopping, polishing, and vacuuming the floor
- Filter mechanism get top performance
- The stain is hard to clean flawlessly with moping function
|Surface||Wet and Dry/ Pet Hair/ Fur/ Allergens/ Short Carpet/ Hardwood/ Tile Floor|
|Power Source||2000mA Lithium ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
12. FENGRUI FR-601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best in Navigation)
The Fengrui Fr-601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner would be another option that you can consider to sweep the floor and lessen the drudgery of doing house chores.
Along with 2200mAH capacity, having from 120 to 150 minutes of battery life, the product might achieve much more time cleaning tasks without giving users any issues.
The small body of this model is another handy feature; its height is just at 2.95 inches, make it slip underneath even between small clearance furniture, where fur, dust, hair is building up; however, they hardly escape seeing the light.
Compared with the dustbin of other products, this model will supply a massive capacity (0.6l) to wrap the amount of hair and dust into its bin perfectly.
- Sound is created less than 60dB
- Remote control tackles the operation
- Strong, powerful suction with 1000Pa
- Two-stage cleaning system
- Compact, slim-design maneuvers around efficiently
- Affordable price with top quantity
- The result of dust absorption is great
- Terrific sensor sensitivity
- It does not come with dock station
|Surface||Dog Pets Hair/ Hardwood/ Floor Surfaces/ Dual Action/ Carpet|
|Power Source||2200mAh Lithium ion battery (Cordless)|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
13. TESVOR V300S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best in App Control)
Nowadays, many robotic vacuums often just use a screen combine with a remote control to operate a cleaning mechanism. However, the Tesvor V300s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner is distinctive and groundbreaking compared to other available goods at the same affordable price.
The strong Tesvor’s advantage would be connected to the model directly from smartphones easily, with the assistance of Google and Alexa, customers are going to monitor and handle it without using the hand too much and saving more time for other activities.
To serve different customer demands, the Tesvor company developed this product with five cleanings working (edge, spot, S-shaped, auto, and fixed-dust pattern). Everyone could choose the one that suits the surface structure.
- Use Google Home voice or Alexa to control the machine
- Intelligent mapping system to guide the model get any place in the house
- Advanced S-shape route will fully cover the house
- Remote control with smart app
- Smartphone-friendly control
- A variety of working patterns
- Small size could get under the objects without stuck at the edges or corner
- Large size dust bin
- Sometimes it finds the wrong path to go back to the dock station
|Surface||Hard Floor/Carpet/ Dual Action|
|Power Source||1 Lithium ion battery (Cordless)|
|Dust Capacity||0.4 Liters|
14. IMASS A3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best in Dustbin Capacity)
The IMASS A3 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner could further quickly and efficiently operate up to 120 minutes, which enough time to tidy whole areas to keep your house functional and neat. The slim and thin profile about 2.8 inches, which could get into the tiniest grime under any kind of object, so users will be able to banish bunnies without moving them effortlessly.
Homeowners usually tend to fancy their layout of the floor is good looking all the time. Five cleaning modes match the need’s user, and besides that, keep them neat and shiny in good condition without any scratch.
Thanks to its sensors used with the robot chip AM380S, this excellent combination lets customers appreciate the model’s premium value. It can plan to look for a good route base on the surrounding environment, especially the ability to remember location when working for more effective and convenient working.
- Use a specialized robot chip AM380S
- Lengthen side brushes prevent long hair, grime at the corner
- The running sound is below 60dB
- Sixteen infrared sensors to identify obstacles within 25ms
- Smart path planning
- High suction, with two-level of suction, 1200 and 1400Pa
- More function to serve the requirement of users
- Top-quality blade
- Might miss some corners
|Surface||Hard Floor/Low Pile Carpet|
|Power Source||2600mAh Lithium ion battery|
|Dust Capacity||0.8 Liters|
15. P3 P4960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Laminate Floor)
Do not overwhelm by the next option that I recommend to you, the P3 P4960 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner; it will help you reduce headaches when choosing top-quality goods for your house.
It could handle daily cleaning tasks for different floors, such as tiles, hard surfaces, woods, and carpets without difficulty and compact design, which supports the model maneuvers around the house and furniture and reaches into tight corners to capture all the crumbs on the surface efficiently.
Furthermore, it might work well; however, it is so quiet when doing chores, it will be a plus that you consider to purchase. It could automatically switch between three patterns, a random will deal with tight areas, and large open areas will be treated with spiral mode. Besides, the wall pattern might tackle with the border of the room rapidly and flawlessly.
- Three selections from the device: along the wall, random, and spiral
- Spinning brushes pull and catch the crumbs
- Stair-detection sensor supports autonomous navigation
- Internal dustbin has a large capacity (0.6l)
- Multi-function of auto recharging
- Easily deal with various floors
- Strong suction with the lowest noise
- Trash container supply the handy-dandy way to remove the dirt
- Quite a small working space
|Surface||Wood/ Tile/ Carpeted Floors|
|Power Source||2000 mA Ni-Cd battery (Cordless)|
|Dust Capacity||0.6 Liters|
This new comer will no longer free you away from long cleaning days:
The Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 Buying Guides
With all products from the best robot vacuums under $100 list, you have a detailed view of them, but still confuse what item should be picked; I am here to help you. Below are some functions and features that need to consider before buying.
The size of your dwelling is one of the factors to make a decision. Find out how much squares the robot vacuums would move through to catch grime and debris, after that, quickly clarify the best products.
Carpets and hard floors are two of the most common and classic flooring types. They will need to take care of themselves differently. Most robot vacuum devices may thoroughly remove all dirt on these floors, but some of them will be better at cleaning carpets or hardwood floors.
Fortunately, many manufactures are producing robot vacuums that are suitable for pet owners—using these models to improve the living environment, besides that it is entirely harmless to the pets.
Suction is the capacity of the robot vacuum to remove dirt, grime, and crumb efficiently by using motor to create a pressure or suction that could suck up all things into the dustbin quickly.
The level of suction would base on your requirements. Whether you are searching for vacuum to clean small space, the moderate level could be a suitable selection. With cumbersome cleaning chore and large suction capacity, you could attack thick carpets or hidden crumbs.
It is annoying when your model makes a big noise. Along with suction, noise is the second important factor, which determines the quality of the product. It is not sure that you own a reliable tool if it screams.
The engine does not work well is why your product makes a big noise. Or air filter is one of the other causes that create noise. So take care and check your product every day to ensure that it is always in a good status.
Finish cleaning tasks with minimal supervision from you, so the model must have the navigation ability that maneuvers around the house.
With this smart function, which may help your tool could be mapping, recognizing space, avoiding small obstacles, and even preventing falling stairs.
If you explicitly desire a device that might take all the hard-to-reach areas like underneath furniture, coach, or even cabinet in the kitchen, please check the size before making a decision.
Whether they are too high, they are not going to enter these areas to catch dust and debris, or worse; it could be stuck at the edges of furniture.
Precisely, it’s highly recommended if somehow the machine can run longer, which ensures that more floors could be washed in one go.
Usually, these robot vacuums tend to work from 75 minutes to 150 minutes. Additionally, the device is equipped with smart recharge features, which means it can correctly find the dock to recharge automatically when running low the battery.
Cleaning Process of the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100
These devices could work the whole day to clean the floor without any small supports from you. However, it could not clean itself, while crumbs, hair, dust, or small debris may build up inside the parts. With some small cleaning methods, your robot cleaner could maintain the best performance as long as possible.
Cleaning the Dustbin
After each cleaning mission, users should remove all stuff in the dustbin. Release this part from the body of the vacuum. After that, you could rinse it with warm water when pulling out of the filter.
Dustbin does not need to wash regularly and make sure to dry all of it before reinstalling.
Having a pet in a house will fill it with happiness instantly. However, since these animals regularly shed their fur all year. Thus, the rooms will fill in their hair and even of people that are living in the house.
Those things are caught in the vacuum brush, wheel, or side of brush, which is the cause to get a tangle of vacuum. So, removing these things from the brushes is exceptionally crucial as they might obstruct the flow of air and weaken the suction strength.
Ordinarily, hair will wrap around the brushes or wheels, make them stop spinning, and generate a tangled mess. Use your hand, or some sharp things tear out the hair.
The primary purpose of the filter captures small grime particles inside the trash container since the air will pass through the vacuum. Over time, they are going to be clogged with hair, dust, and other hard waste.
Therefore, it is a good idea to clean both the filter and the trash bin. Using a handheld vacuum, hands, or soft brushes takes all of the dust into the trash box.
Cleaning the Sensors
It is necessary to keep sensors of vacuum neat; these products could get the wrong way or slip down while cleaning if a layer of dust obscures its “eyes.”
Use a small wet cloth, a cotton swab to wipe the sensors away from grime.
FAQs About the Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100
Thanks for going with me till this far. Here are some questions that the users usually ask, reading them and you will have more useful guide to solve problems while using.
My Top Pick
There we go, my review has done you a tour from the general knowledge to the details in using functions as well as the unique features of 15 best robotic vacuum cleaners under $100. Are you curious about my choosing item?
I must say that I go for the PURE CLEAN PUCRC26B Robotic Vacuum Cleaner; from my first touch of this tool, I am impressed by its lightweight and convertible conditions. There is nothing mix-match with my house than that vacuum.
Now, it’s your turn. I am still here and wait to hear from you about the best vacuum cleaner. My dear, when is the latest catching up with your friend? Share them now and see if you all have common senses in this home supporter.