Do not make the same mistake that many people do, and choose a vacuum because of its looking or its discounted price. Such a machine is an investment into your household that will company you over many years.
Should you be unlucky and buy an unsatisfactory quality item, it will cause you frustration every time you use it. How can you know which is the best vacuum cleaner for your home?
There is no need to get desperate as I will present you with top 15 best vacuums for hardwood floors and carpet in 2020. I also provide you with an explanation, key features, benefits, and negative points for each item.
After the individual reviews, you also find the buying guide and answers to popular questions, which supports you in doing your research and helps you finalize your buying decision.
- Best Vacuum Brands For Hardwood Floors and Carpet
- What Are The Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet 2020?
- Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors and Carpet Comparison Chart 2020
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet Reviews 2020
- Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Eureka NES210 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
- MOOSOO XL-618A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Hoover UH30600 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- NEQUARE Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- GeeMo H594 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- ORFELD Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Kenmore 81214 Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- How to Choose The Best Vacuum For Hardwoods and Carpets
- My Top Pick
Best Vacuum Brands For Hardwood Floors and Carpet
Before getting started, I want to point out five beautiful brands on the market for the best vacuums for hardwood floors and carpet.
Dyson is a British technology company that became very famous for the power in its vacuum cleaners and hand dryers. Customers that are looking for the most forceful suction will not be able to ignore this brand.
The company is a pioneer in small household appliances focusing on the innovative upright, cordless, and robot vacuum cleaners. The firm started in Montreal, Canada, but now is available across entire North America.
Miele scores with its German engineering in its high-end household appliances. They are most famous for their washing machines, but now have an extensive product portfolio and surprises with its longevity.
As a part of Midea Group, the company specializes in the manufacturing of vacuum cleaners for the private home. With a lot of different products, the company has a strong presence in the market and provides accessories and attachments.
This company is a leader in the development of homecare products, and it also family-owned. Besides selling high qualitative products, the enterprise is also committed to offering excellent customer service, and hence has a lot of loyal customers.
What Are The Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet 2020?
You can see the best vacuum for hardwood floors and carpet in 2020, based on their stupendous features. You can read that first to get an overview of the best product already.
- Best Overall: Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Good material quality; affordable price; durability; excellent suction power; easy to use.”
- Best Budget: Eureka NES210 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Economic price; multi-functional designed; maneuverable and efficient; environmentally safe.”
- Best Lightweight: Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“Deep cleaning; amazing suction power; long battery life; worth the money; long-lasting.”
- Best for Pet Hair: BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Strong pet hair pick up; comfortable for assemble; simple to empty the filter; suction power; lightweight & portable; bagless designed.”
- Best Robotic: Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
“Autonomous; good battery life; self-charging; innovative design; programmable & schedulable; lightweight.”
- Best Cordless: MOOSOO XL-618A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
“Washable HEPA filter; strong battery; powerful coreless; silent operation; easy to maneuver.”
- Best Canister: Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner
“German engineer; perfect suction power; large canister; flexible floor head; long warranty.”
- Best Upright: Hoover UH30600 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Multi-functional floor adjustment; environmental HEPA filtration; versatile & durable; maximum airflow; upright construction.”
- Best Bagged: Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Versatile upright; big dust bag; manual height adjustment; exclusive microsleep feature; damage-safe cord.”
Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors and Carpet Comparison Chart 2020
Understanding the differences of top 15 best vacuums for hardwood floors and carpet can be tough; therefore, I summarised their dimensions, weights, unique features, and whether batteries are required in the comparison table below.
|Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors and Carpets||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Batteries Required||Special Features|
|Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||10.5 x 9.8 x 46||13.9||No||Corded electric, cord length 25ft. 500 watts, five-year warranty|
|Eureka NES210 Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||6 x 10 x 44||3.97||No||Cord length 18 ft., one year warranty, volume 550 milliliters|
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Lightweight||9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17||5.86||No||Volume 5.86 milliliters, battery-powered|
|BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hair||13 x 14 x 44.5||17.71||No||Corded electric, 110120 Volts, cord length 25 ft., bagless|
|Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner - Best Robotic||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9||5.73||No||12 months warranty|
|MOOSOO XL-618A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Cordless||4.1 x 9 x 10.2||3.3||Yes||120 watts, corded electric, battery-powered|
|Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best Canister||18.2 x 11 x 8.7||10||No||120 volts, seven-year warranty on motor and casing, and 1-year warranty on parts and labor|
|Hoover UH30600 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Upright||15.7 x 12.5 x 31.8||14.99||No||Two years warranty, WindTunnel max, extra bag|
|Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best Bagged||16x 13 x 35||12.6||No||Cored electric, 1-year commercial warranty as well as a 1-year warranty on the belt|
|Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum Cleaner||11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5||5.5||Yes||450 watts, battery-powered|
|NEQUARE Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner||27.8 x 7.4 x 7.4||2.8||No||200 watts, corded electric, 12 months warranty|
|GeeMo H594 Stick Vacuum Cleaner||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.81||9.98||Yes||Twelve months warranty, corded electric, cord length 25 ft.|
|ORFELD Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||4.3 x 9.65 x 10.94||4.36||Yes||Battery-powered, 200 watts, volume 0.5 liters|
|APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||17.32 x 10.03 x 7.87||05.05||No||Corded electric, battery-powered, 250 Watts, two years warranty|
|Kenmore 81214 Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6||22.6||No||One year warranty, corded|
Top 15 Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet Reviews 2020
Below, I will show you in detail the top 15 best vacuums for hardwood floors and carpets, take your time now, and you will not have any negative surprises after your purchase.
If you want to purchase a new vacuum cleaner that is not causing any trouble to you, then the Shark HV 302 should be on your shopping list. It is known as one of the most outstanding vacuum cleaners on the market that many customers have chosen due to its unique features.
The machine can convert to a handheld vacuum; therefore, you are quick to remove some stains on the floor and catch dust from the curtains or ceiling with ease.
More than that, the extra tools will allow you to vacuum the tight dark places, where the pet hair or dust in the crevices cannot be cleaned by hand. The Shark HV302 is crafted with swivel steering. Thus it can flexibly maneuver around tables or other furniture.
- Swivel steering
- Fingertip controls
- 8.5 inches cleaning path width
- Multiple accessories included
- Provides great suction
- The long cord is sufficient
- Super easy to unfilled the dust bin
- Extremely maneuverable and versatile
- It is designed rather light
- The dirt receptacle is small
- It gets clogged easily
- Hot air blows to your hand while vacuuming
|Dimensions||10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches|
|Surface||Dual-action, hard floor, upholstery, carpet|
|Include||Precision Duster, Shark Rocket Corded Stick Vacuum, Pet Multi-Tool, Crevice Tool|
Eureka NES210 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
In case that you currently move into a new home that is designed by using hardwood floors, then Eureka NES210 Swivel Lightweight Vacuum will be the best option to help you to clean your house. This product is crafted with an onboard crevice tool that makes it possible for you to customize your vacuum for your needs.
The vacuum is very light; therefore, you can quickly bring it everywhere. It has a specially designed capture nozzle that also picks up larger debris reliably instead of pushing it around. It is a perfect device for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets.
The 2 AMP motor is creating sufficient suctioning power. At the same time, the washable filtration system will ensure that the dirt particles stay inside the cleaner, hence improving the air quality in your home.
The Eureka Blaze is delivered in a certified, frustration-free packaging (FFP), not only a convenient package for you but also more environment-friendly.
- 3-in 1 versatility perfect for your needs
- Capture nozzle helps to suck all dirt
- Swivel steering makes it maneuverable and easy to use.
- 18 ft. long power cord allows you to clean from wall to wall
- Lightweight and powerful machine
- High little vacuum for a low price
- The accessories worked perfectly.
- Rubber wheels won’t scuff
- The head has a rubber bumper, so it does not mark on furniture
- Easy to store due to its standing upright
- Quite tricky to buy an additional filter if it is dirty
- If you go up too high, it loses suction
|Dimensions||6 x 10 x 44 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Included||Hand vacuum floor, nozzle handle crevice tool, holder user manual|
In order to know how to use the Eureka NES210 Swivel Lightweight Vacuum, watch this video:
Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Nowadays, Dyson is one of the famous brands for a vacuum cleaner on the market because it often releases the upgraded version to fulfill its customer satisfaction, especially the newest cordless vacuum V10 has been introduced to everyone. For this reason, Dyson has a lot of loyal customers due to its pleasure brand and product qualifications.
With Dyson V10, you do not need to be worried about battery performance and cleaning power because the battery life is rather impressive with 60 minutes. Further, there is no doubt that suction capability is improved a lot compared with other versions such as V7 and V8.
This machine is designed with three cleaning modes, which can support you to clean the inconvenient corners or carpets removing ground-in dirt profoundly. On top of that, this vacuum cleaner can transform into a handheld. Therefore, you can use it to clean your stairs, car, or sofa.
- Cordless versatility
- Use advanced filtration
- Drop into the wall-mounted dock
- Mini-motorized tool
- It is so light and easy to maneuver.
- It is not loud
- Easy to switch out power heads for cleaning different floor types
- The HEPA filter makes the rooms you vacuum smell cleaner
- The quality of the material is rather good
- The trigger is a bit uncomfortable because you must hold it down the entire time you vacuum
- The price is quite high
|Dimensions||9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17 inches|
|Included||Vacuum; Charger; Wall Mount; Combination Tool; Crevice Tool; Mini Motorized Tool; Mini Soft Dusting Brush|
BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hair)
In case you are a big fan of puppies or cats and are looking for expert floor care at an affordable price for your home with pets, I firmly make sure that the BISSELL green vacuum will make you satisfied because of their specialized pet tools and features.
It has a unique, triple function to first loose and removes embedded pet hair using brush roll lifts, then gently clean hard floors from fine debris using silk-like bristles while at the same time keeping it contained with scatter-free technology.
Furthermore, it surprises with its swivel steering mode that elegantly crawls under your furniture, into small corners or around other obstacles in your home.
- Swivel steering and lightweight design
- Multi-cyclonic suction system
- Triple action brush roll
- Scatter- free technology
- Above floor cleaning
- Includes efficient accessories
- It takes less time to vacuum because of having an extensive brush
- The dustbin has a vast capacity
- Buttons can conveniently be pressed by foot
- Designed to assemble easily
- Good quality for a reasonable price
- The roller brush can damage your carpet if left unattended
- The vacuum began to smell after using for a while
|Dimensions||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, pet hair|
|Included||Vacuum cleaner, cord, and accessories.|
In case, you want to profoundly know how the Bissell Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner works, try this video:
Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a solution to vacuum your house while you are not at home, or only too busy to do it yourself, consider the Eufy robotic vacuum cleaner.
Compare to other robots, it is with 2.85 inches the slimmest device, and therefore ideal to fit under nearly all furniture that you otherwise would need to move.
With a full battery charge, it can run for up to 100 minutes while not louder than a fan or microwave. Its case is cover by tempered glass, making it very resistant to scratches.
Thanks to its intelligent sensor technology, it automatically finds its way, moves around furniture, avoids falling, and returns to a recharging station.
- Nonstop cleaning
- Uses triple filter system
- Have a large dust bin
- Four side brushes
- Five cables ties
- Remote control 2 AAA batteries included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Color on top shows what mode it is in
- Reliably returns to charger
- excellent battery life
- beautiful, sleek design
- entertaining for pets, guests
- Can get lost in a large apartment
- Huge investment
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Included||RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, four side brushes, five cable ties|
MOOSOO XL-618A Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
With the 4-in-1 design, the MOOSOO vacuum will be the best care equipment to meet all household demands. This product has not only a super long-lasting battery but also an extreme suction power with 120 watts.
Consequently, it will allow you to pick up debris and clouds of dust, as well as crumbs and pet hair, even in very inaccessible areas. Also, this version uses a high-efficiency cyclone. Therefore, it can remove up to 99,99% of microscopic dust particles during cleaning.
Also, the HEPA filtration system is washable and recyclable, which also contributes to the environment. However, to maintain your vacuum efficiency, you should replace the HEPA once a month.
The machine is crafted with the focus on being light in weight with an ergonomic handle. Thus you can comfortably use it in a vast area.
- LED light illuminates every dark corner
- Detachable battery
- Battery capacity can be fully charged in 5 hours
- Convenient due to being cordless which avoids the cord hassle that may occur
- Widely applicable two modes allow full use of the battery
- Can use to vacuum the ceiling because of its lightweight
- Easy to clear any blockage that may occur
- It is not noisy
- The swivel head is flexible to go around the legs of the kitchen table
- There’s a light on the head so you can see all the dirt
- It can stand up while charging
- It may take a longer time if you vacuum a big project
- As per the warning on the label, it is not damp proof
|Dimensions||44.1 x 9 x 10.2 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Included||Super Long-lasting Battery; Powerful Suction; High-efficiency Cyclone and HEPA Filtration System; Convenient Cordless; Widely Applicable Two Modes|
Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner
With the Miele giant canister vacuum cleaner, you can purchase a super robust and German-engineered machine that will not be too weak for your cleaning tasks.
As the filter bag is in a separate case from the hose, it is far more significant and only needs to be replaced once every two months.
With a 1200 W, motor, you have nearly the more substantial suction power available on the market, but you can adjust it to lower levels if you wish.
Due to the in-house designed filter system, the air quality of a room significantly improves as allergens are captured securely in the dust bag.
- Six different suction power modes
- Miele-Made Vortex Motor
- Floorhead can be adjusted
- filter bag Capacity of 4.76 qt
- Cleaning Radius of 29.5 feet
- Suction and attachments excellent quality
- Excellent machine for the price
- The filtration is quite excellent
- It maneuvers well
- It is very lightweight and small
- It is slightly loud
- The cord length is too short
|Dimensions||18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches|
|Surface||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Included||SBD 285-3 Pure Suction Combination Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN|
Check out this video to know more about the Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner:
Hoover UH30600 Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Hoover WindTunnel creates a reliable suction channel that effectively clears the surface from deeply embedded dirt.
This model is designed to stand upright but can be placed up to 17 feet above the floor, so you can also clean ceilings, fans, curtains, and lamps.
It features 17 floors attachment, which means it can adapt to almost any floor type. It is perfect for people suffering from allergies as it removes 99.7 percent of pollen and allergens, and the dust bag can be released by one click without the need to open it again.
- 30 ft. of length cord power
- Adjustable nozzle
- Offers to 3 channel of suction
- 15 inches wide nozzle
- Great product for a high price
- Height adjustments are easy
- The upholstery attachment works well
- Perfect suction power
- Easy to assemble
- It is slightly loud
- Cord length is too short
- It is a bit heavy for elderly persons
|Dimensions||15.7 x 12.5 x 31.8 inches|
|Surface||Clean stairs, floors, window sills, curtain and other hard|
|Included||Telescoping Extension Wand; 12-inch Crevice Tool; Upholstery/Dusting brush; and an Air Powered Hand Tool|
Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum Cleaner
If you feel allergic to pollen or dust, the Oreck XL 2100RHS bagged vacuum cleaner will give you the best results due to their strengths. Nevertheless, the disadvantage of this machine is that you have to purchase replacements and remove the dust bags when they fill up.
The Oreck XL 2100RHS features with a 12-inch-wide cleaning path that allows this device is suitable to vacuum the low carpets, but also it takes less space for storage. Furthermore, this model is designed, lightweight. Therefore, it is comfortable to maneuver from low to high position while cleaning.
The Oreck has received a lot of compliments from its customers regarding its suction power, price, and material quality; it is one of the bestsellers in its product portfolio.
- Brush roll with double helix brushes
- High-speed roller brush
- Non- marring Bumpers
- Disposable inner bag
- Automatic floor adjustment
- Swapping the bags is easy
- Price is nice
- Long power cord
- Strong vacuum motor
- Very light and easy to get around the house
- It is quite loud
- It is not easy to push on a light pile carpet
|Dimensions||16x 13 x 35 inches|
|Surface||Carpet, Wooden Floor, Laminate Floor, Bare Floor, Tile Floor|
|Included||Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
Take a look at this video to know more about the Oreck XL 2100RHS Upright Vacuum cleaner:
Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The vacuum cleaner is an ideal device to maintain your home clean and dust-free. Therefore it is so essential for your house. Tineco A11 is the best vacuum for hardwood floors and carpets on account of their high-quality cleaning capability.
With 120 watts, this machine convinces with a high performance despite being cordless as the floors genuinely get cleaned. The single, lithium battery grants you uninterrupted cleaning of up to 40 minutes, which will be sufficient for most of the homes.
The product is very flexible, as it can quickly be converted into a handheld vacuum if you remove the versatile attachments. This way, you can also simply vacuum stairs or clean crevices.
- Lightweight machine
- Multi-use handheld modes
- The full-size multi-tasker power brush
- LED headlights on the floor head
- 4-stage HEPA filtration
- Fantastic quality for a reasonable price
- Easy going to assemble, use, and clean
- Designed with ergonomic principles
- A dual battery system gives excellent battery power
- The dust container is tiny, so you need to empty it in the middle of cleaning
- Need 2 or 3 minutes for the vacuum cleaner to cool down if used in full mode to avoid overheating
|Dimensions||11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Included||1PC 2500mAh li-ion battery; Full-size LED multi-tasker power brush; Mini power brush for a mattress; 2-in-1 dusting brush; Crevice tool|
NEQUARE Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
When your house is designed with a lot of carpets from the living room to the bedroom, dust and pet hair will inevitably take shelter in your lovely home.
The most important is to find the best vacuum cleaner that can assist you in cleaning the house. NEQUARE vacuum will amaze you due to its features.
The cordless vacuum brings a 200 watts suction power that provides a powerful noise-free pull in maximum mode. For this reason, the device will be easy to suck up dust, hair, and crumbs on table surfaces, hardwood floors, walls, carpets, curtains, or crevices.
The NEQUARE can be transformed into a handheld easily, allowing you to use the device to vacuum on the stairs, in the car or on the sofa.
- Upgraded Long-lasting lithium battery
- Cordless ultralight 4-in-1 vacuum
- Full-size multi-tasker LED
- The upgraded 5-stage filtration system
- The quality is excellent and sturdy.
- Compact size will be more comfortable to store
- A battery indicator is on the top of the device to show you when you need to charge
- The battery life is excellent.
- Comprises a beautiful storage bag and plenty of attachments
- The suction power is maybe not enough for a thick carpet.
- Price is quite high
|Dimensions||27.8 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches|
|Surface||Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Include||Full-size multi-tasker LED power brush, 2-in-1 dusting brush, nozzle for a crevice, Hard bristle roller for carpet, Charging base&storehouse|
GeeMo H594 Stick Vacuum Cleaner
To make your busy life a little easier, you should possess the GeeMo H594 vacuum. This outstanding machine will support you in cleaning activities inside the house and outside, for example, in your garden or your veranda.
The GeeMo 3 in 1 design is very flexible in functions and allows you to pick up larger debris without further problems. The different functions are operated and controlled using a red, big button.
Pushing it upwards will enable you to clean hard floors while downwards will enable the functions for hard brushing and soft rubber drop-downs, which is perfect for short-pile carpets.
- Handheld and stick model takes less time to work
- Multi-angle flexible rotation
- The tube extension can be adjusted
- Easy to use and retain
- HEPA filter can be washed
- High-quality vacuum with low price
- Powerful suction
- Very lightweight
- Easy to empty the bagless container
- The cord length allows for vacuuming for large areas
- Can wash out the filter
- The air blows out of the sides
- There are no hooks to wind it like other vacuums
|Dimensions||3.94 x 3.94 x 11.81 inches|
|Surface||Hard floor, Carpet, Dual action|
|Include||1 H594 Vacuum Cleaner, 1 Energy-efficient floor brush;
2 Dust removal brush, 2 Telescopic aluminum tube, 1AC power adapter, 1 Wall-mounted, 3 Screw,1User Manual.
ORFELD Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
For everyone looking for a decent vacuum performance but does not want to spend too much money, the ORFELD is a perfect option.
It has a powerful suction motor that makes it easy to remove all kinds of household dirt without bothering annoying cables on the floor.
Despite the large battery, the vacuum cleaner does not weigh more than four soda cans. Therefore everyone, independent of age, can conveniently carry it through the home and comfortably also clean hard to reach corners, ceiling, stairs, and shelves.
- 50mins battery runtime
- T10 seal allergen system
- Flexible electric brush with LED lights
- Designed with two different power modes
- Designed with nice-looking
- Easy to assemble and maneuver
- The battery charges fast and lasts long enough.
- Economical price for a qualitative product
- Has different suction levels
- A little bit tricky to empty the dust bin
- The roller brush eventually stops working correctly
|Dimensions||4.3 x 9.65 x 10.94 inches|
|Orfield Vacuum Cleaner, LED Electric Brush, Combination Nozzle, Storage and Charging Station, Warranty Card, User Manual|
APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
In situations, you are searching for a vacuum cleaner that you can quickly turn from a stick to a handheld vacuum. The APOSEN H 250 will be a good selection as a consequence of its convenience, power, and a very affordable price.
Ideal for cleaning up the messes after a busy workday or making your home ready for a last-minute family visit. This cordless stick vacuum machine will help you maneuver around your home from corner to corner conveniently and comfortably.
It features a washable HEPA filter. As a result, this filtration will offer you 100 percent clean air after vacuuming. You should use the filter frequently; therefore, it can maintain the suction becoming stronger. For secure storage, you can fold the handle and put it in the upright position.
- Ultra-quiet & 250W powerful suction
- Large battery running time
- Designed with two adjustable modes
- Four stages of filtration system
- Rather lightweight
- The battery has indicator lights to know how much charge is left
- The battery is removable
- Easy to use and easy to be fixed together
- Modern design
- The brush in the motorhead is very soft, so it sometimes has the problem of picking up small hair from the sofa
- Cleaning out the bin a little bit annoying
|Dimensions||17.32 x 10.03 x 7.87 inches|
|Surface||Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Included||LED Turbo Electric Floor Brush; Slot Nozzle; Round Brush; Telescopic Aluminum Alloy Tube; AC Power Adapter 2200mAh Battery; Wall-Mounted Hair Cleaning Tools
Kenmore 81214 Bagged Canister Vacuum Cleaner
The Kenmore bag canister surprises with its dual-motor system, giving you maximum suction strength. You can adapt it to various floor types by for height adjustments that provide optimal airflow.
It has a long vacuum pole with which you can access difficult areas such as the space behind a bed. Since the handle is detachable, there is a high chance that you can fit it under furniture or in very tight and narrow spaces.
It weighs only 19,6 pounds, and because you can pull the canister case behind you, it is easy to handle it for everyone. Another positive point is that all attachments fit into the main cleaner case.
- Four height adjustments for airflow
- Two motor system suction
- Three versatile tools
- Uses triple HEPA filtration system
- Pick up pet hair efficiency
- In terms of longevity robust and durable
- It is lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Good cord length
- Price is quite high
- The exhaust makes a loud howling noise
|Dimensions||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6 inches|
|Surface||Entire home, car or garage|
|Included||Vacuum, cord, attachments|
How to Choose The Best Vacuum For Hardwoods and Carpets
To help you compare all the different vacuums for hardwood floors and carpets, I prepare the buying guide for you, where I show you the features and specifications you need to pay attention to.
The type of vacuum cleaner undoubtedly depends on your home. For example, battery power vacuums are best for smaller apartments, whereas, for two floors family home, you need a bagged or canister vacuum, if you want to clean your house at once.
If you are very busy, then you can benefit from a cleaning robot that magically does its job while you are at work.
When you vacuum, you will have to carry the machine, and therefore you need to choose a product that you feel comfortable handling.
Also, think about where you will store it, and how you can get it there. Especially if your home has stairs, it can be convenient to purchase a lightweight vacuum with a maximum weight of 5 pounds.
Working and Charging Times
For robots and cordless vacuums, it is crucial to take a look at the battery range. For example, with a 30 minutes’ runtime, you will not get far in a big family home.
As a rule of thumb, you should require 20 minutes per room so that you will be able to clean the entire home with one charging cycle. If you have found a reliable battery, then the charging time is not as crucial as conveniently refilling the battery overnight.
Floor Head Design
The wider the floor head is, the more you can clean with one pass, which means that you finish a room quicker.
In homes with both carpets and hardwood floors, you should buy a vacuum with an adjustable floor head. Hence you can turn off the brush roll on hard floors to avoid scratches.
Some vacuums feature with LED lights that make it easier to spot the area you have not cleaned yet and shine under the furniture.
Maneuverability and Convertibility
Vacuuming is less painful if the device moves with you smoothly. This way, you are not only much quicker, but also you need less effort, and you can easily reach the hidden areas such as narrow corners, crevices, and the space below your bed.
Some stick vacuum cleaners can be converted into a handheld, which is very practical if you want to clean the stairs and ceilings and build something on the kitchen floor and quickly want to remove that.
You can find answers to common questions about vacuums for hardwood floors and carpets here, which hopefully helps you make your shopping decision.
My Top Pick
My number one is Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum Cleaner because of its incredible durable suction power, and the fact that it can contain a lot of dust, pet hair, and debris in the filter bag.
It is indeed a significant investment, but it will last you for over many years, proven by Miele’s seven-year warranty.
It is a little heavier than others, but you can easily pull it behind you, and conveniently store the accessories inside, which means that you never have to search for the extra brushes.
Good luck with finding your perfect vacuum, and keep your house clean and free from dust.