There are many tool options for cleaning your home today to save you the effort and time and get the desired results. At home appliance stores, you can easily find a range of vacuum cleaners or mops or their combination as a vacuum and mop combo.
The combination of vacuum and mop in one tool means doubling the tool’s cleaning power and halving the time and effort you need to complete the job. The great benefits make more and more users want to come and experience this handy and modern.
The best vacuum and mop combos will come with specific notes about the floors’ materials and how to use them correctly, which would be answered explicitly in this article.
- Benefits of Owning a Vacuum and Mop Combo
- Which Should Come First: Mopping or Vacuuming?
- Common Types of Vacuum and Mop Combos
- What Are the Best Vacuum and Mop Combos?
- Best Vacuum and Mop Combos Comparison Chart
- Top 15 Best Vacuum and Mop Combos Reviews 2021
- 1. Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 2. Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 3. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
- 4. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
- 5. Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 6. Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 7. Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 8. iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 9. Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 10. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 11. Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 12. Tineco Floor One s3 Cordless Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 13. Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- 14. Ecovacs Deebot 661 Convertible Robotic Vacuum and Mop
- 15. Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
- Best Buying Guide for Vacuum and Mop Combos
- Mistakes to Avoid When Using a Vacuum and Mop Combo
- Which Are the Best Brands of Vacuum and Mop Combos?
- My Top Pick
Benefits of Owning a Vacuum and Mop Combo
Vacuum equipment is a traditional cleaning method and has been trusted for over a century. When vacuum cleaners are combined with the mopping function, their cleaning capabilities become much more effective.
There are not any better ways to have both of these powers than to combine them into one device. These vacuum and mop combos are expanded in functionality compared to individual vacuum or mop devices to optimize cleaning ability.
The benefits of a vacuum and mop combo can be listed as follows:
Save Time: Typically, vacuum and mop combos will vacuum and mop at the same time quickly, so you do not need to waste time doing these tasks separately.
Save More Water than a traditional way to clean a house.
Save Space: Because the two functions are integrated into one device, you do not need extra space to store extra equipment.
Clean Up More Efficiently: The vacuum function will suck dust particles, debris, allergens, even though they are the smallest and hidden deepest under narrow gaps, hard-to-reach corners, or carpet fibers. On the other hand, the mop function will clean up any stubborn dirt and wet litter that spills on hard floors.
Purify the Air: The filter of the vacuum cleaner, which keeps the dirt not coming back to contaminate the air, combines the mopping action, completely taking off dirt on the floor surface to help remove immediately even microscopic particles in the air.
Kill Harmful Organisms: By eliminating dirt, vacuum and mop combos remove many small harmful creatures, from dust mites, fleas to insects, and ants. Steam combos can even kill germs and bacteria on the floor, giving you safer living space.
Cleaning Without Chemicals: The cleaning power of vacuum and steam mop combos allow you to clean with water and no chemicals, saving money on buying detergents and safer for children and people with allergies and sensitivities.
Which Should Come First: Mopping or Vacuuming?
The rich world of dust is not just on the surfaces of the floors and the areas where you can see them. They also hide deep and stick in places of deep narrow gaps, where they can accumulate and adhere steadily over time.
Therefore, the usual radical cleaning will always be in the order of first vacuuming and then mopping.
This fact is not difficult to explain. Vacuuming will be considered a method to eliminate the dirt layer on the surface to the sticky dust hidden deep in narrow gaps. After that, mopping will get rid of the dirt that cannot be taken off with vacuuming, bringing a completely clean and shiny to the floor.
If this process is reversed, the mopping before vacuuming will not clean the floor with lots of dust and hair. In contrast, dirt will only be pushed to another position, and fine dust can absorb water and become a slurry.
The only case you should mop right away without thinking is when you clean up the water or wet waste spilled in a position on the floor.
Understanding this, you will use the vacuuming and mopping functions of a vacuum and mop combo more rationally for your cleaning, especially those that use manual activation.
Common Types of Vacuum and Mop Combos
Vacuum and mop combos are not divided into several categories but mainly only the following two basic types:
This type of vacuum and mop combos look quite similar to upright vacuums, except that they have integrated parts for the mop function. The large water tank helps them to handle a large floor area and clean in a long time.
Upright vacuum and mop combos are further divided into two smaller categories:
- Corded: These combos are not limited in working time, but have limited wire length, leading to the possibility that you need to change the power outlet regularly if you need to clean a large room.
- Cordless: In contrast to the type mentioned above, cordless upright vacuum and mop combos are not limited to the workspace, but you need to pay attention to the battery life.
Typically, after a charging time of about 4-5 hours, a cordless upright vacuum and mop combo can work for half an hour to clean your home.
Robot vacuum and mop combos use rechargeable batteries, are automatic, and quite compact. They will take more time to clean an area of the room and recharge, and you also need to fill their containers more often.
However, a robot vacuum and mop combo works programmatically and does not bother the user. They also automatically run to the dock when the battery needs charging. They are considered to be very user-friendly for those who are too busy for housekeeping and the elderly.
What Are the Best Vacuum and Mop Combos?
The best vacuum and mop combos come from familiar vacuum brands such as Bissell and Shark because of their perfection and robustness in both vacuuming and mopping functions.
In addition, brands of vacuum and mop robots such as Roborock and Ecovacs Deebot also contributed to many convenient and quality products.
The best vacuum and mop combos below are selected based on the features and effectiveness and currently preferred by users, coming with the basic information of the product so you can easily choose the most device that suits your desires.
- Best Overall: Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Offers a deeper daily vacuuming and mopping floors at the same time, saving time and effort.”
- Best for Budget: Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Disposes of the dirty pad without touching it for the maximum user hygiene.”
- Best Corded: Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Minimizes entanglement of pet hair and automatically cleans the brush roll after use.”
- Best Robot: Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Strong suction power, precise laser navigation, long runtime for large room cleaning.”
- Best With HEPA Filter: Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“The upgraded washable HEPA filtration system refines dust and allergens for fresher air.”
- Best With Steam Function: Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Cleans with steam, removes odors and 99.9 percent of harmful germs and bacteria.”
- Best Self-Cleaning Cycle: Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Automatically cleans the brush roll and inside of the machine after use.”
- Best for Large Spaces: iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Allows users to choose rooms and time to clean, has a large water tank.”
- Best for Carpet Floors: Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Automatically increases the suction power if detecting the carpet.”
- Best for Hardwood Floors: ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Easy to suck pet hair and dirt on hardwood floors into the dustbin, ideal for families with pets.”
- Best for Tile Floors: Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Steam control on-demand, low noise but powerful picking up dirt and debris off the floor.”
- Best for Vinyl Floors: TINECO Floor One S3 Cordless Vacuum and Mop Combo
“Lightweight, cordless and convenient to use, dry quickly and streak-free, self-propelled.”
- Best for Laminate Floors: Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Read the shape of each room and choose the fastest cleaning method.”
- Best with Alexa Compatibility: Ecovacs Deebot 661 Convertible Robotic Vacuum and Mop
“Control with Apps or Amazon Alexa, anti-drop & anti-collision sensors.”
- Best Quiet: Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
“Works at a low noise level for not disturbing people and pets.”
Best Vacuum and Mop Combos Comparison Chart
The comparison chart below gives you more useful information about each of the best vacuum and mop combos mentioned above, providing more insight into the products:
|Best Vacuum And Mop Combos||Type||Cord||Water Tank Capacity||Surface Type|
|Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best Overall||Upright||25 feet||28 ounces||Sealed hard floors and area rugs|
|Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best for Budget||Upright||Cordless||-||Multi-surface hard floors|
|Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best Corded||Upright||25 feet||28 ounces||Sealed hard floors and area rugs|
|Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best Robot||Robot||Cordless||180ml||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
|Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best With HEPA Filter||Robot||Cordless||300ml||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
|Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best With Steam Function||Upright||25 feet||12.8 ounces||Bare floors, sealed hard floors|
|Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best Self-Cleaning Cycle||Upright||Cordless||-||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
|iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best for Large Spaces||Robot||Cordless||500ml||Hardwood, tile, and stone|
|Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best for Carpet Floors||Robot||Cordless||-||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
|ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best for Hardwood Floors||Robot||Cordless||300ml||Hard floor, low-pile carpet, dual-action|
|Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best for Tile Floors||Upright||23 feet||12.8 ounces||All sealed floors|
|Tineco Floor One s3 Cordless Vacuum and Mop Combo - Best for Vinyl Floors||Stick||Cordless||0.55L||Bare floors, hard floors, sealed wood floors|
|Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best for Laminate Floors||Robot||Cordless||140ml||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
|Ecovacs Deebot 661 Convertible Robotic Vacuum and Mop - Best with Alexa Compatibility||Robot||Cordless||-||Hard floor, carpet|
|Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo - Best Quiet||Robot||Cordless||-||Hard floor, carpet, dual-action|
Top 15 Best Vacuum and Mop Combos Reviews 2021
Each of the best vacuum and mop combos above will be meticulously described with the features, pros and cons, and experience of using so that you have the most useful comprehension for your choice.
1. Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
One of the reasons the Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo has earned a high position in the list of the best vacuum and mop combos products is the powerful cleaning ability of the dual-action brush roll, which can rotate at a speed of 3000 rpm.
The Bissell CrossWave 1785A also helps you smoothly switch from vacuuming the carpet to mopping the hard floor with only the touch of a button.
- Two tank technology
- Smart touch controls
- Dual-action brush roll
- Docking tray
- Good suction power while being lightweight
- Offers a deeper daily vacuuming and mopping floors at the same time, saving time and energy
- Safe and effective on multi-surface without requiring much pressure
- The two tanks separate cleaning solution and dirty water, always giving the best floor cleaning results
- Gets close to the baseboards
- The dirty water reservoir is quite small and a bit difficult to clean completely
- No attachment for tight corners
|Product dimensions||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches|
|Weight of the item||11.5 pounds|
The potentiality to vacuum and mop at the same time together with the compatibility across a wide range of floors makes the Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo a suitable product for every home.
Of course, there are still things that can help the Bissell CrossWave 1785A to become perfect. One of them is having a cordless version to make this machine’s workspace unlimited.
The interesting facts about the effectiveness and usage of the Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo will be revealed in the video below:
2. Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Budget)
Vacuum and mop combos usually cost quite a lot compared to conventional vacuums, but the cost is worthwhile because you can quickly reduce the time and effort of cleaning up the mess on the floor.
Although the Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo does not require you to spend a considerable amount of money for the value it brings, you can count on its power absolutely.
- Flexible swivel
- LED headlights
- No filter
- Magnetic charger
- No-touch disposal
- Powerful suction and spray mopping
- Quick and simple charging with the magnetic charger
- Lightweight and high maneuverability, easy to store
- Disposes of the dirty pad without touching it for the maximum user hygiene
- No filters, no need to wash or maintain them
- Designed not to reuse mop pads, cause a sense of waste
- The cleaner tank is quite small
|Product dimensions||5.3 x 9.5 x 47.87 inches|
|Weight of the item||6.04 pounds|
If you feel sick of spending so much time cleaning hardwood floors with lots of small gaps as a favorite shelter for dirt, the Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo is a good solution.
Its powerful suction draws out dirt that is hard to see with the naked eye, and the mop function gives you a beautiful glossy floor in no time. Children’s mess is never a headache for you anymore.
The below video will illustrate more on using the Shark VACMOP Pro VM252 Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo:
3. Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo
No need to worry about stopping cleaning because your device battery runs out, you can always clean your home at all times and for as long as you like with corded cleaning machines.
The BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo is a reliable corded cleaning device that perfectly cleans the floor with no stains left behind.
- Tangle-free brush roll
- Two-tank technology
- Smartclean fingertip controls
- Easy-clean storage tray
- Tank strainer
- Minimizes entanglement of pet hair
- Safe and easy to switch between cleaning hard floors to area rugs
- Separates cleaning solution from dirty water, water for cleaning the floor is always guaranteed clean
- The Pet Hair Strainer separates pet hair and large debris to place in the trash without clogging the sink
- Automatically cleans the brush roll after use
- Many parts to take apart and clean
- No retractable cord
|Product dimensions||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches|
|Weight of the item||17.51 pounds|
The BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo has a multi-surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer, which minimizes tangled pet hair, making it perfect for families with pets.
Besides the advantages of weight and size, the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A also possesses a convenient self-cleaning ability to be ready to serve you at all times.
If you do not mind spending some time watching the video below, you will have more practical knowledge about using the BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro 2306A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo:
4. Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo
There is a generation of floor cleaning machines that have gradually become familiar in many homes today, which are robot vacuums.
These machines operate automatically and diligently, without the need for users to supervise or perform any additional operations other than initial setup, adding water and cleaning the mop pad.
A robot vacuum and mop like the Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo will free you up almost completely from the tedious and tiring cleaning of the house.
- Runtime: 150 minutes
- Wi-Fi connectivity and smart navigating
- Compatible with Android, iOS, and Alexa
- Cyclone 3D cleaning system
- Self-adjustable brushes
- Strong suction power, precise laser navigation
- 2cm climbing ability, convenient for cleaning the carpet layer
- Washable filter helps extend the machine’s service life
- Map saving and zoned cleaning
- Long runtime for large room cleaning
- Do not use on the dark or long-pile carpet
- The dust bin is quite small
|Product dimensions||13.8 x 13.7 x 3.8 inches|
|Weight of the item||7 pounds|
The Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo works quietly but very quickly and efficiently. There is a diversity of modes to choose from: the timer, carpet mode, cleaning options, and remote control.
The increasingly upgraded technologies of vacuum and mop combo robots will allow you to do other things well while cleaning your home in a super impressive way.
If you want to see more about using the Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo, this video will be beneficial for you:
5. Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best With HEPA Filter)
HEPA filters are renowned for their ability to filter dirt, fine particles, and allergens, and have been applied in a wide variety of vacuum cleaners to both clean floors and clean the air.
Using a HEPA filter, the Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo promises to provide a comprehensive cleaning ability, not letting dirt have a chance to return to the air and continue to threaten the hygiene in your home.
- Runtime: 120 minutes
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Boost-intellect technology
- Intelligent mopping cleaning system
- Triple filter system
- Convenient voice control to start or stop
- Automatically increases suction power within seconds when the carpet is detected
- The latest mopping technology controls the water pump according to the dryness and humidity of the floor
- The upgraded washable HEPA filtration system refines dust and allergens for fresher air
- High capacity battery
- On carpet floors, the vacuum is hard to get into the corners
- Sometimes gets stuck under a small space
|Product dimensions||12.8 x 12.7 x 2.77 inches|
|Weight of the item||11.62 pounds|
The Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo has a heavy and slim body to sneak under shelves and beds easily. However, sometimes you will find it stuck under narrow spaces. And that is when the “Find me” function comes into play for you to find out where this lovely friend is.
There are some interesting things about the Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo in the video below:
6. Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best With Steam Function)
Steam mops are cleaning tools that have a higher effect due to the high heat. They wipe away the dirt on the floor and kill many types of bacteria, harmful organisms, and some viruses.
A cleaning combo like the Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo with a steam function will be ideal in families with kids or pets for providing a safe floor and eliminating a lot of odors.
- Dry-tank technology
- Quick-release mop pad tray
- Cyclonic vacuum
- Hands-free emptying
- Steam on demand
- Powerfully picks up lightweight items, pet hair, and most dust
- Easy to empty dirt tank
- Cleans with steam, removes odors and 99.9 percent of harmful germs and bacteria
- Makes steam quickly
- Has reusable and disposable mop pad options
- Quite noisy when vacuuming
- Sometimes users have to push and scrub a bit on spots due to the machine’s lightweight
- No retractable cord
|Product dimensions||9.75 x 11 x 46 inches|
|Weight of the item||10.6 pounds|
The Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo has steam-related control buttons right on the handle, which is very convenient for the user if they want to use this function.
Without having to bend over to find and manipulate, you can find a little trigger button where you hold down if you want to steam and the other buttons to adjust between high and low steam.
See more about the Bissell Symphony 1543A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo at the following video:
7. Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best Self-Cleaning Cycle)
The self-cleaning cycle is one of the innovations from vacuum and mop combos manufacturers so that the user does not have to be involved in cleaning the brush roll and the machine after the cleaning process.
Owning this technology, the Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo is always ready for the next working time in the fastest way.
- Two-tank technology
- Self-cleaning cycle
- 3-in-1 docking station
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Runtime: 30 minutes
- Improves cleaning in the baseboard area and corners
- Safe and easy to switch between cleaning hard floors to area rugs in a moment
- Separates clean water from dirty water
- Automatically cleans the brush roll and inside of the machine after use
- Wi-Fi and app connections offer helpful alerts, maintenance tracking, and usage tips
- The runtime is not so long
|Product dimensions||10 x 10.25 x 45.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||20.5 pounds|
|Color||Black, Pearl white|
The Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo is so easy to use that even kids can mop the floor with it.
Despite being an upright vacuum and mop combo, the Bissell CrossWave 2554A features a Wi-Fi connection for alerts, cleaning history, and how-to videos.
The video below will provide a lot of interesting information about the Bissell CrossWave 2554A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo:
8. iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Large Spaces)
Large spaces are a pain for cleaning. If using a corded machine, you will have to change the power outlet many times. If using a cordless device, there is a risk that your cleaning gadget will stop midway because of running out of battery.
The iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo will take that burden away for you.
- Runtime: 150 minutes
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Voice Assistant
- Precision jet spray
- iAdapt 3.0 Navigation with vSLAM technology
- Imprint link technology
- Convenient voice control to start or stop
- Gets into corners, along edges, and under furniture easily
- Allows users to choose rooms and time to clean
- Suitable for large houses with many rooms
- Automatically choose the method of cleaning with wet towels or dry towels
- The navigation needs to be improved
- Carpet detection is a bit limited
- High price tag
|Product dimensions||10 x 10.6 x 3.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||4.85 pounds|
To be ready to clean in large areas, the iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo has a long battery life, a large water tank, and the ability to memorize many different rooms.
The iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 is also great at cleaning narrow spaces under furniture and in angular areas, partly based on its square shape.
The video below has a lot of beneficial information for you about the iRobot Braava Jet M6 6110 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo:
9. Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Carpet Floors)
The carpet cleaning feature of vacuums and mop combos is only applicable to vacuuming. However, the limitation of many devices is that they cannot or lose their sharpness when moving on the carpet and start cleaning.
The Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo is one of the few cleaning combos that do well on all surfaces, including carpets.
- Thirteen types of sensors
- Large battery capacity
- High-efficiency Z-shaped path
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Running time: 2.5 hours
- Fast and effective cleaning, long runtime for large cleaning room
- Tangle-free feature, ideal for families with pets
- Eliminate 99.2% of dust
- Multiple cleaning modes, flexible in kinds of environments
- Automatically increases the suction power if detecting the carpet and returns to normal when out of the carpet area
- The Wi-Fi is a bit hard to set up
- Difficulty cleaning in corners or along walls
|Product dimensions||13.7 x 13.8 x 3.6 inches|
|Weight of the item||7 pounds|
Equipped with plenty of sensors, it is not surprising that the Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo performs many intelligent operations, making the cleaning process more efficient than expected.
Automatic carpet vacuuming is also among these smart activities, as the Roborock Xiaowa E35 can automatically identify the material and increase the suction power to remove deep hidden dirt.
See more about the Roborock Xiaowa E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo at this video:
10. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Hardwood Floors)
Hardwood floors are the ideal floor type for all vacuum and mop combos. Particularly for the ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo, it has a unique suction structure to collect dirt and pet hair on hardwood floors most thoroughly.
- Japan Nidec high-speed motor
- Intelligent control water tank
- Unique suction inlet
- Auto-clean scheduling
- Running time: 100 minutes
- The motor is powerful but quiet
- Easy to suck pet hair and dirt into the dustbin, ideal for families with pets
- Multiple cleaning modes
- Big water tank for longer cleaning time
- Great cleaning hardwood floors
- Does not have Wi-Fi connectivity
- Difficult in cleaning in large areas
|Product dimensions||11.8 x 11.8 x 3 inches|
|Weight of the item||4.9 pounds|
The lack of a Wi-Fi function seems to reduce the ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo’s attraction in many people’s eyes, but it didn’t affect the product’s ability to clean hardwood floors.
On the contrary, those who feel that modern features are quite ostentatious will surely be more satisfied with this simple but impressive efficiency.
See more about the ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo here at this video:
11. Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Tile Floors)
The tile floor is one of the sealed floors popular with vacuums and mop combos. However, for the tile floor to get optimal cleaning results, a cleaning combo with a steaming function like the Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo is best suited.
- Easy-touch digital controls
- Cyclonic vacuum
- Dry tank technology
- Quick-release mop pad tray
- Steam control on demand
- Ability to eliminate 99. 9% of germs and bacteria
- Easy to choose and switch between available cleaning functions
- Low noise but powerful picking up dirt and debris off the floor
- Easy to change mop pads
- Produces a decent amount of steam
- The handle is short for some people
|Product dimensions||9 x 11 x 46.5 inches|
|Weight of the item||13.87 pounds|
The Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo is quite compact and multi-purpose, making it ideal for limited spaces.
Allowing the vacuum or steam or both features to be done separately or at the same time obviously shortens your cleaning time. It even helps you to steam for longer than recommended by the manufacturer.
This video will provide more about the Bissell PowerFresh 2747A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo:
12. Tineco Floor One s3 Cordless Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Vinyl Floors)
Taking care of the vinyl floor is not a simple task, so that you will need a perfect device to maintain the beauty of this kind of floor. In this case, the Tineco Floor One S3 cordless vacuum and mop combo is a to-go option.
This cordless device has what you need for a good vacuum and mop combo. Moreover, it also helps save much of your time with the smart sensor technology that intelligently adjusts suction power and water flow for optimal cleaning results.
- Self-propelled and time-saving
- iLoop(TM) smart sensor technology
- All-in-one LED display
- 35 minutes of runtime
- 5-in-1 self-cleaning system
- Lightweight, cordless and convenient to use
- Dry quickly and streak-free
- Automatically adjust suction and water flow
- Effortlessly maneuver up and down
- Quiet operation
- Perfect for vinyl and hardwood floors
- Sometimes it may lose suction
- Poor customer service
|Product dimensions||11.3 x 10 x 43.3 inches|
|Weight of the item||9.9 pounds|
|Color||Black Floor One S3|
|Warranty||2 years limited|
This product quickly catches my eyes since it has a self-propelled feature that allows effortless cleaning since you do not have to push. Moreover, the self-cleaning system means that you can keep your hand clean, system fresh, and odorless living environment.
The link below can provide you more information about the TINECO Floor One S3 Cordless Vacuum and Mop Combo.
13. Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
(Best for Laminate Floors)
Laminate floors are quite popular because they resemble hardwood floors but are more economical, easier to install, and often have a top layer of protection.
Therefore, cleaning products should also not interfere too violently and lose this protective layer of the floor. Among vacuum and mop combos, the Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo is a product that possesses many innovative features and is very suitable for laminate floors.
- Adaptive routing
- Multi-floor mapping, No-go zones
- Full clean customization
- 14 types of sensors
- Runtime: 3 hours
- Save multiple maps and No-go Zones
- Read the shape of each room and choose the fastest cleaning method
- Quiet cleaning, easy to do the maintenance
- Clean deeply into carpets and cracks in the floor
- Long runtime for large room cleaning
- Does not work well with the corners
- High price tag
|Product dimensions||20.6 x 17.3 x 6.1 inches|
|Weight of the item||15.27 pounds|
The Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo convince users with its excellent vacuum and mop capabilities, especially when vacuuming pet hair. This cleaning combo also features quick navigation, accurate mapping, and long runtime that all users love.
This link will help you know more about the Roborock S6 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo:
14. Ecovacs Deebot 661 Convertible Robotic Vacuum and Mop
(Best wih Alexa Compatibility)
The Ecovacs Deebot 661 convertible robotic vacuum and mop is a to-go option for every pet owners. This product will quickly pick up pet hairs to keep your hard floors clean. With 110-minute runtime, this product can clean up the entire house.
When the robot vacuum and mop is low on battery, it will automatically return to the charging dock. Another plus point of this product is the large easy-to-empty dustbin to capture more dust every time cleaning.
- Anti-drop & anti-collision sensors
- Long 110-minute battery life
- Control with Apps or Amazon Alexa
- Interchangeable dustbin for vacuuming and water tank for mopping
- Smart and convenient
- Ideal for floor cleaning
- Auto return and charging
- High-efficiency filter
- Large wheels
- Back and forth cleaning path for efficiency
- It is a pity that this product has a rather short lifespan
|Product dimensions||13.07 x 13.07 x 3.11 inches|
|Weight of the item||7.49 pounds|
This robotic vacuum and mop will take care of your floors and carpet. Moreover, it is also good at picking pet hair. With smart technologies and incredible performance, you can have all your floors clean without hassle. The large wheels make this product easily climb thresholds.
15. Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo
The noise level of a vacuum and mop combo may not affect the work efficiency of the device. However, it usually takes about half an hour or more to complete the whole house cleaning, so long periods of loud noises can be annoying while you are doing other work or taking a break.
Fix this problem simply with the Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo.
- Ozmo Mopping
- Smart Navi 3.0 systematic cleaning
- Multi-floor mapping
- Alexa and Google Assistant voice commands
- Runtime: 110 minutes
- Features carpet detection to automatically avoids carpets when mopping
- Uses laser technology to navigate and map floors efficiently
- Works at a low noise level for not disturbing people and pets
- Creates up to 3 different maps perfect for multiple rooms or multi-level homes
- Long runtime for large room cleaning
- The dust bin is quite small
- High price
|Product dimensions||13.7 x 13.7 x 3.66 inches|
|Weight of the item||6.7 ounces|
Many people call the Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo the “game-changer” among vacuums and mop combos.
Users can feel the highest comfort with the Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 when satisfied with its powerful vacuuming and mopping capabilities, quiet performance feature, and useful multi-floor mapping capability.
Below is an inspiring video about the Ecovacs DEEBOT OZMO 920 Robot Vacuum And Mop Combo:
Best Buying Guide for Vacuum and Mop Combos
Do not rush to choose a vacuum and mop combo if you are unaware that the following factors will help you choose the most suitable device for your floor and your desire for the product:
Floor Type: The vacuum and mop combos may be suitable for cleaning on a variety of hard floors, such as tile, laminate, vinyl, stone, marble, ceramic, hardwood floors. However, some machines are designed for specific materials that you should be aware of before buying them.
It will be a bit more difficult if you have an unsealed wood floor because you need to make sure the water is dried right after the mopping so that no water film or moisture is left and absorbed. Do not ever choose steam mops for your unsealed wood floors.
Machine Type: Choose your favorite vacuum and mop combo type, upright or robot. You can clean up faster with an upright vacuum and mop combo, but you can get your hands free with a robot vacuum and mop combo.
Machine Size and Weight: Heavier machine models tend to be more powerful, but regular household cleaning does not require that much strength. A vacuum and mop combo, which is compact for easy storage and lightweight for simple carrying, is ideal for use.
Room Size: Consider this factor so you can choose an upright vacuum and mop combo with a larger capacity of tanks and a longer cord or cordless, or a robot vacuum and mop combo with longer runtime if you have a large area to clean.
Steam or Non-Steam: The steam mop provides better hygiene results, especially for families with young children or pets. However, steam is not suitable for unsealed wood floors and should be used at low levels with vinyl floors carefully to avoid damaging the floor.
You should choose a machine that you can easily adjust the flow of steam as you like. Some machines also differ in the time it takes to heat the water to start cleaning.
Other: You can consider more about the ability to clean hard-to-reach places, runtime, extra features, budget size, or the reputation of some brands to have more information for choosing your best vacuum and mop combo.
Mistakes to Avoid When Using a Vacuum and Mop Combo
The following mistakes will reduce the effectiveness of using your vacuum and mop combo. Remember and avoid them to get perfect results without too much effort:
- Not manually removing large debris: The large debris or things on the floor can make the machine clogged and not thoroughly vacuum;
- Not vacuuming before mopping: Mopping first will cause the floor to have patchy stains that you have to mop up repeatedly to make the floor shiny again.
- Not cleaning the filter regularly: Regular filter cleaning is good for your family’s health and helps the machine work more accurately. Many filters can be washed easily underwater, or you just follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Not using clean water or cleaning solution: You should use clean water or follow the manufacturer’s instructions for the type of cleaning solution used in your vacuum and mop combo. Using the wrong types of water may cause machine parts to be damaged.
- Not adjusting the steam intensity: The adjustment of steam intensity should be made for each different floor type, and you need to be more careful with sensitive surfaces.
If the floor is too cold, you need to increase the intensity gradually to avoid cracking the surface due to the temperature difference.
Other manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations are essential sources of information for you to use your vacuum and mop combo properly and increase the floor life.
Which Are the Best Brands of Vacuum and Mop Combos?
The following names of vacuum and mop combo producers have made their mark on the market and have gained users’ trust in the past time:
Shark: Shark is a world-leading brand in-home appliance design and manufacturing with an ever-expanding market share. Shark’s mark of success can be found in every popular vacuum cleaner today, including robot vacuums and vacuum and mop combos.
Bissel: In the 144-year history of developing high-end cleaning products for families, Bissell has aimed to create vacuums that are more effective than users’ expectations and construct a safe living environment for everyone.
iRobot: During 30 years of development, iRobot has created modern and friendly cleaning products that are welcome in millions of homes. These products still work hard daily and give people more time and relaxation to enjoy life.
Roborock: Founded in 2014 in Beijing, China, Roborock has quickly developed markets to many major countries. With intelligent robot vacuums, Roborock has become a formidable competitor to many big names in home cleaning products.
Coredy: From 2011 to the present, Coredy has continuously developed robot vacuum solutions to provide every home with an intelligent cleaning experience with advanced technology, ensuring strict requirements.
ILIFE: ILIFE was established in 2010 in China and currently has two large R&D centers in China and Hong Kong. ILIFE’s robot vacuums have been sold in 40 countries around the world.
Ecovacs: Ecovacs is also a big name in the production of robot vacuums. With over 20 years of experience and expanding markets to more than 60 countries around the world, Ecovacs always follows the vision that robot vacuums are present in every family in the future.
Through the questions and answers in this part, you will have more information to use the vacuum and mop combo effectively and extend the life of both your product and your floor.
My Top Pick
Although I always admire the thoroughness and hard work of the robot vacuum and mop combos, I was defeated by the Bissell CrossWave 1785A Upright Vacuum And Mop Combo‘s extremely powerful and excellent cleaning power.
For all the large, messy spills on the floor that can cause the other vacuum and mop combos to struggle to clean, the Bissell CrossWave 1785A can take care of them and return the glossy floor surface in a moment.
All the challenges of vacuuming and mopping hard floors do not seem to make it difficult for the Bissell CrossWave 1785A. However, I still wish the manufacturer would design headlights for regular use to easily detect the water or dirt that is difficult to see with normal room lighting.
Have you had your favorite vacuum and mop combo? I would like you to share exciting facts about it in the comment section at the end of this article.