No one can deny that laminate floorings give a luxurious touch to any living space. However, maintaining its beauty can be tough. In fact, the laminate floors always need to be cleaned every day and also require thorough care.
Therefore, a high-quality vacuum is obviously necessary for your house-cleaning tools kit. Nowadays, many brands have come up with various types of vacuums that may take a decade to understand all of them.
Keep your valuable time for other important things. This review will give you a hand in discovering the best vacuum on your laminate floors. Before jumping right into the review section, let’s go through some basic information about the vacuum cleaners.
- Can You Vacuum On Laminate Floors?
- Types Of Vacuum for Laminate Floors
- Best Vacuum Brands for Laminate Floors
- What Are The Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors?
- Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors Comparison Chart 2022
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors Reviews 2022
- 1. BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Stick Vacuum
- 2. BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Stick Vacuum
- 3. Tineco A10 Hero Stick Vacuum
- 4. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
- 5. BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Flexi Blue Handheld Vacuum
- 6. Miele Complete C2 Hardwood Canister Vacuum
- 7. VonHaus 2 in 1 600W Stick Vacuum
- 8. Shark Navigator NV356E Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
- 9. Eureka PowerSpeed NEU182A Upright Vacuum
- 10. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum
- 11. Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum
- 12. Hoover CH54013 Hushtone Bagged Upright Vacuum
- 13. BISSELL Zing 2156A Bagless Canister Vacuum
- 14. Oreck Commercial U2000RB1 Professional Upright Vacuum
- 15. Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Origin Upright Vacuum
- A Buying Guide Of Vacuums for Laminate Floors
- My Top Pick
Can You Vacuum On Laminate Floors?
I don’t believe it will matter if your vacuum is well-produced to perform safely on hard surfaces, especially on laminate floors.
Ensure that you always vacuum on the hard-floors mode to give the best protection and enhance the cleaning efficiency.
Types Of Vacuum for Laminate Floors
There are some vacuum types that are recommended using on the laminate floors.
Even though appearing in a quite bulky and heavy construction, the upright vacuum is selected by many families due to its great power in deep cleaning. Make sure that you can handle its weight. Storing can be inconvenient for small places.
This is the lighter and simpler version of the upright model. Typically, a stick vacuum is designed with a slim formation and a small chamber to contain dirt. Therefore, it supports users with easy storage and smooth maneuvers.
The canister device can be advantageous in cleaning stairs and other hard-to-reach places. It is equipped with a flexible hose and a cylinder that usually has built-in wheels, which helps you handle the tasks in the tricky areas.
Basically, all you need to do with this machine is setting the cleaning mode and the locations as desired, then let it do its job. Most robot vacuums can navigate smartly around the objects and get recharge automatically.
Some robot vacs are controlled via the remotes, while the others connected with the wifi can be manipulated easily through your smartphones.
Appear compact, the handheld vacuum performs excellently in reach high places and other awkward corners. It doesn’t take much room when storing and can be effortless to maneuver. However, this model is not preferred when it comes to cleaning large surfaces.
Best Vacuum Brands for Laminate Floors
Here are some popular vacuum brands for laminate floors that are purchased enthusiastically on the market.
Hoover: With more than 112 years of inventing and reconditioning vacuum cleaner products, the Hoover, a USA company, gain its reputation on the international market. Its name even becomes a synonym to the “vacuum” word in the UK and Ireland.
BISSELL: As a leading company in the floor-cleaning device industry, BISSELL offers its customers a wide range of premium products. One part of its revenue is used for pet saving donation.
Eureka: Establish in 1909, Eureka is famous for its full line of vacuum cleaners with high quality and convenient features.
What Are The Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors?
The best vacuums for laminate floors are Hoover and Dyson products because of their durability and great designs that are user-friendly. Check out Eureka and BISSELL vacuums if you look for a more affordable choice.
Figure it out with this shortlist I already created for you.
- Best Overall: BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Stick Vacuum
“The floorhead is shaped in the V-form; the rubber squeegee system equipped at the bottom; built-in 6-amp motor; 11.35-inch cleaning path; swivel steering design.”
- Best Budget: BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Stick Vacuum
“A 3-in-1 device; appear in a compact and lightweight construction; offer additional attachments for furniture and stair cleaning.”
- Best Cordless: Tineco A10 Hero Stick Vacuum
“Equipped in a high-powered motor up to 350 W; long-lasting battery; can run for 25 minutes per charge; offer 4-stage HEPA filtration system.”
- Best Robot: iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
“Provide a three-stage cleaning system; included a dual multi-surface brush; patented dirt detect sensor; can work for 90 minutes.”
- Best Handheld/Portable: BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Flexi Blue Handheld Vacuum
“Comes with the wide-mouth design; cordless; a built-in filter bag; ultra-lightweight; easy to empty; the bowl can contain 0,4 liters of dirt.”
- Best Canister: Miele Complete C2 Hardwood Canister Vacuum
“6 suction settings; telescoping stainless-steel wand; equipped with exclusive air-clean sealed system; cleaning radius up to 33 inches.”
- Best Stick: VonHaus 2 in 1 600W Stick Vacuum
“Can convert between a handheld and a stick vacuum; HEPA filter; extendable handle; smooth rolling wheels placed under the floorhead.”
- Best Upright: Shark Navigator NV356E Lift-Away Upright Vacuum
“Anti-allergen seal; HEPA filtration; the dirt cup can embrace 2.08 liters of dirt; swivel steering design.”
- Best Bagless: Eureka PowerSpeed NEU182A Upright Vacuum
“Provide 5 height adjustments; 4.1-liter dirt cup; washable filter; assemble quickly.”
- Best Bagged: Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum
“The bag can hold 10 liters of dirt; automatically adjust to the floor height; a fingertip on/off switch; 12-inch cleaning path.”
- Best Lightweight: Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum
“Swivel steering design; equip a 2-amp motor; washable filter; the capture nozzle can suck up large objects.”
- Best Quiet: Hoover CH54013 Hushtone Bagged Upright Vacuum
“Equipped with a dual-speed motor system; apply Hexaguard tech for the allergen seal; the HEPA media filtration system is reusable; include a quick-change 40-feet cord.”
- Best Compact/Best Small: BISSELL Zing 2156A Bagless Canister Vacuum
“Comes with an 18-foot retractable cord; swivel steering head; equip a 2-stage filter system; filter is washable.”
- Best for Commercial Uses: Oreck Commercial U2000RB1 Professional Upright Vacuum
“Automatic floor adjustment; equip an on/off switch on the handgrip; extra-large bag up to 10 liters; include a cogged V belt for slipping resistance.”
- Best With HEPA Filtration: Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Origin Upright Vacuum
“Ball design for easy control; self-adjusting cleaner head; equip a whole-machine HEPA filtration; apply radial root cyclone technology.”
Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors Comparison Chart 2022
Top 15 best vacuums for laminate floors are already featured on the following chart. Take a look at it as it will help to make a quick comparison between every product.
|Best Vacuums for Laminate Floors||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Bagged/ Bagless||Year of Warranty|
|BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Stick Vacuum - Best Overall||10.6 x 11.3 x 43.3||7.5 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Stick Vacuum - Best Budget||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.25||3 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Tineco A10 Hero Stick Vacuum - Best Cordless||12.5 x 8.3 x 43.3||2.87 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum - Best Robot||13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54||6.77 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Flexi Blue Handheld Vacuum - Best Handheld/Portable||13.9 x 7.9 x 5.3||2.11 pounds||Bagless vacuum||2 years|
|Miele Complete C2 Hardwood Canister Vacuum - Best Canister||23.05 x 14.4 x 12.44||19.5 pounds||Bagged vacuum||3 years|
|VonHaus 2 in 1 600W Stick Vacuum - Best Stick||12 x 6 x 6||5.6 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Shark Navigator NV356E Lift-Away Upright Vacuum - Best Upright||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5||13.7 pounds||Bagless vacuum||5 years|
|Eureka PowerSpeed NEU182A Upright Vacuum - Best Bagless||13.4 x 14 x 44.5||10 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum - Best Bagged||33.6 x 13.1 x 5.6||12.57 pounds||Bagged vacuum||1 year|
|Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum - Best Lightweight||6 x 10 x 44||3.2 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Hoover CH54013 Hushtone Bagged Upright Vacuum - Best Quiet||12.5 x 13 x 44.5||18.5 pounds||Bagged vacuum||2 years|
|BISSELL Zing 2156A Bagless Canister Vacuum - Best Compact/ Small||14 x 11 x 12||8 pounds||Bagless vacuum||1 year|
|Oreck Commercial U2000RB1 Professional Upright Vacuum - Best for Commercial Uses||35 x 13 x 5.5||13.3 pounds||Bagged vacuum||1 year|
|Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Origin Upright Vacuum - Best With HEPA Filtration||15.4 x 13.4 x 42.4||25.2 pounds||Bagless vacuum||5 years|
Top 15 Best Vacuum for Laminate Floors Reviews 2022
Now it’s the time that you are waiting for the most. Let’s dive into the detail of every product to understand its strengths and weaknesses. I sincerely hope that you will find the best vacuum for your laminate floor after reading this review.
1. BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Stick Vacuum
This BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A stick vacuum appears in the unique V-shape that does such a great job of captivating dirt and messes.
While the V-part that can trap large particles, the end of it collects tiny dust effectively. Moreover, there is a rubber squeegee system equipped under the floorhead, picking up all the annoying tiny hairs on your laminate floors.
With the swivel steering design, plus its lightweight construction, this device provides effortless maneuvers around objects and under furniture. Besides, the inner 6-amp motor also performs greatly in delivering high-powered suction.
Emptying the dust container is not really a big deal at all. I love how simple and quick it is to do this task. However, things become awkward when it comes to cleaning along the wall. The V-shape of the floorhead spontaneously limits it from cleaning in the edges and corners.
- The floorhead is shaped in the V form
- The unique rubber squeegee system is equipped at the bottom
- A built-in 6-amp motor
- The cleaning path is 11.35 inches
- Swivel steering head
- Can reach the tricky corners
- Easy to empty to cup
- The V-shaped floorhead can capture both large and small particles effectively
- Lightweight and cause no sweat to maneuver
- The head design somehow makes it hard to clean along the wall
- The power cord is quite short
|Dimensions||10.6 x 11.3 x 43.3 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
For more details about this product, check on this video right away:
2. BISSELL Featherweight 2033 Stick Vacuum
This BISSELL Featherweight 2033 stick vacuum is outstanding with its ultra-lightweight and versatile design. It works greatly with three different roles: stairs, handheld, and stick vacuum. Plus, you can convert it between those styles in a blink of an eye.
Besides, as this device is compact, it brings the best convenience for storage. Maneuvering and transporting don’t require much energy, which is definitely a huge plus. Plus, there are some necessary accessories included, supporting the best for the cleaning task.
Coming at such an unbeatable price, it provides greater suction and performs very well than expected, though. One thing that should be improving is its short cord. 15-feet is too limited for large surfaces.
- Can be transformed into three vacuuming devices
- Appear in a compact construction
- Offer additional attachments for furniture and stair cleaning
- Weigh 3 pounds without containing dirt
- Doesn’t take too much energy to carry and maneuver
- Able to change between 3 models straightforwardly
- Provide convenient storage
- Its short cord is not really ideal for wide floor cleaning
|Dimensions||8.3 x 9.5 x 44.25 inches|
|Cord Length||15 feet|
|Filtration||Reusable standard filter|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.67 liters|
If you care about this product, I think you shouldn’t miss this video:
3. Tineco A10 Hero Stick Vacuum
If you prefer the portability from the cordless model, this Tineco A10 Hero stick vacuum will not upset you. Comes in a strong built-in motor that can get up to 350 W, this device produces an impressive suction power, giving the laminate floors a quick yet profound cleaning treatment.
Moreover, the four-stage HEPA filter system also increases the protection for either users or inner mechanism. With the long-lasting battery included, this vacuum can work for straight 25 minutes per charge, enough to finish all the tasks for the entire house.
Some people may feel bothered with the small dirt cup as it needs emptying again and again. Still, since the cup just requires a gentle touch to discard the dust, I assume the small cup is not a really big problem.
- Equipped a high-powered motor up to 350W
- Long-lasting battery delivers a running time at maximum 25 minutes
- The chamber is applied with one-touch empty technology
- Offer a 4-stage HEPA filtration system
- Effortless to convert it into a multi-functional handheld vacuum
- Incredibly lightweight
- Provide deep and thorough cleaning for laminate floors
- Comes with various accessories for advanced results
- Need to empty the small dirt cup frequently
- The battery life is not long enough for multiple duties
|Dimensions||12.5 x 8.3 x 43.3 inches|
|Running time||Up to 25 minutes|
|Filtration||4-stage HEPA filter|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 liters|
This video will show you a clear view about the vacuum:
4. iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum
Were designed to handle cleaning duties for busy people, this iRobot Roomba 675 robot vacuum is a skillful assistant in keeping the laminate floors spotless. You can control it via smartphones, regardless of how far you stay.
As this device is equipped with a three-stage cleaning system, no wonder why it can solve tough messes on the surfaces. Plus, with the help of the patented dirt-detecting sensor technology, it can identify exactly where the dirty areas are, and then focus on cleaning them.
The battery allows it to run for a maximum of 90 minutes. Besides, the setting up process doesn’t require too much time and effort, which is super convenient for hustling people who only have a short time dealing with household chores. I wish it could work less loudly to reduce annoyance for the users.
- Provide a three-stage cleaning system
- Included a dual multi-surface brush
- The patented dirt detect sensor is applied to focus more on the highly dirty surfaces
- Can work for straight 90 minutes
- Control easily via smartphone
- Smartly navigate around the objects and under furniture
- Set up in no time
- Great suction power
- Produce noise while running
|Dimensions||13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches|
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1 liter|
I’m sure that you cannot skip even just a second with this great review video:
5. BLACK+DECKER HHVI315JO42 Flexi Blue Handheld Vacuum
Handheld vacuums seem to be a supreme choice when it comes to reaching high locations and other tricky places, and this BACK+DECKER Flexi Blue device is worth considering. Appear cordless, this vacuum runs by using batteries in about 10-15 minutes per charge.
Notably, its wide-mouth design makes it easy to capture big granules and messes. Plus, two additional tools provided also supports to get the best cleaning result. The dirt is 0.4-liters in capacity and can be emptied with ease.
I also like the convenience when it comes to maneuvering and storing. However, it would be better if there were an indicator light to notify when the vac gets fully recharge. Besides, the level of noise needs to be lowered to bring the best user experience.
- Comes with the wide-mouth design for large messes picking up
- Has a built-in filter bag
- The washable bowl can hold 0.4 liters of dirt
- Come with two attachments
- Convenient storage
- Easy to remove the dirt
- Its loudness may cause annoyance for the users
- Doesn’t have an indicator to announce the charge is full
|Dimensions||13.9 x 7.9 x 5.3 inches|
|Running time||10-15 minutes|
|Filtration||Built-in filter bag|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||0.4 liters|
Want to know more about this product? There you go:
6. Miele Complete C2 Hardwood Canister Vacuum
This Miele Complete C2 hardwood canister vacuum appears as one of the greatest choices for canister vacuum. With 6 levels of suction, it performs well on multiple hard floors, especially on laminate floors. However, you need to adjust it via the rotary dial.
Besides, the extendable stainless-steel wand makes it easy to reach anywhere and prevents backache for tall people at the same time. Plus, as it is sealed with an exclusive air-clean system, the risk of dirt escaping is zero percentage. Therefore, allergy sufferers can feel secured.
Moreover, there are 4 small rolling wheels equipped below the canister, giving a smooth movement on the floors. Still, changing the floorhead can be a little challenging. I also don’t recommend this vacuum for the elderly due to its heaviness.
- 6 suction settings
- Telescoping stainless-steel wand
- Equipped with exclusive air-clean sealed system
- Cleaning radius up to 33 inches
- Ergonomic handle design
- The cord is retractable
- Easy transportation with 4 wheels under the canister
- Difficult to take apart the floor head
- Quite heavy for the elderly
|Dimensions||23.05 x 14.4 x 12.44 inches|
|Cord Length||22 feet|
|Filtration||Super air-clean filter|
|Bag Capacity||4.5 liters|
Watch this quick review to know this product more clearly:
7. VonHaus 2 in 1 600W Stick Vacuum
This VonHause 2-in-1 600W stick vacuum can transform into a small handheld device, making it effortless to solve multiple tasks. Plus, since the handgrip can be adjusted in length, it can be suitable for anyone regardless of height.
HEPA filtration is another outstanding feature of this product. It captivates the dirt efficiently and maintains constant suction for the machine.
Besides, with the smooth wheels system equipped at the bottom, you can effortlessly move it around on the laminate floors without leaving scratches.
Moreover, since its smart design allows it to stand up by itself, storing can never be convenient than that. However, the flimsy additional tools somehow leave me a question about their durability. This vac also produces noise while working, which can be bothering.
- Can convert between a handheld and a stick vacuum
- Equip a HEPA filtration system
- The handle is extendable
- Come with a 1.3-liter dust cup
- Smooth-rolling wheels placed on the floorhead
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Can stand up by itself
- Provide strong suction
- Loud operation
- The plastic tools bring fragile feelings
|Dimensions||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Cord Length||19.5 feet|
|Filtration||Reusable HEPA filter|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||1.3 liters|
For a better view, check on this video right away:
If you are seeking a functional upright vacuum, I highly recommend this Shark Navigator NV365E product. With the HEPA filtration equipped in the device, plus an anti-allergen complete seal, this vacuum is exceptionally great at trapping the dirt inside and keeping the air clean.
The lift-away feature lets it transform into a canister device, supporting effective stair cleaning. It also can touch the awkward corners. Moreover, maneuvering it around the furniture is straightforward, thanks to the swivel steering head. Emptying is also no sweat at all.
In general, I think this upright vac is ideal for allergy sufferers. However, you should be careful when using the hose as the vac tends to tilt over. Moreover, its top-heavy construction also causes struggling for some people, especially the elderly.
- Anti-allergen complete seal
- Come with HEPA filtration
- The dirt cup can embrace a total of 2.08 liters
- Swivel steering design
- Can be detached into a canister
- Able to reach tricky areas
- Support effortless maneuvers
- Clean the stairs without taking too much energy thanks to the lift-away features
- Empty the cup in no time
- Safe for people having allergies
- Need to hold it firmly as it tends to tip over when you handle the hose
- The top unit is quite heavy
|Dimensions||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||2.08 liters|
Watch this QVC video if you are curious about this product:
9. Eureka PowerSpeed NEU182A Upright Vacuum
This Eureka Powerspeed NEU182A upright vacuum comes with a generous dust cup containing up to 4.1 liters. Due to its large capacity, you don’t need to empty and wash it regularly. Plus, the reusable filter also saves you a bunch of money.
Besides, with 5 level height adjustments, this device can work on multiple surfaces, including laminate floors. It is also impressive with such a great performance due to its powerful suction provided. Reaching above-the-floor places is not challenging with the help of the included quick-release handle.
I highly appreciate how simple it is to disassemble this vacuum for sanitizing. However, the cumbersome design requires too much storage space, which is inconvenient for small rooms. Sometimes, this vac tips over when you use the hose.
- Provide 5 height adjustments
- 1-liter dust cup
- Include multiple attachments for a better cleaning result
- The filter can be used repeatedly
- Easily deal with high locations
- Quick assembly
- Not heavy
- Deliver vigorous suction power
- Its bulky building isn’t really ideal for small storing place
- It tilts over sometimes
|Dimensions||13.4 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||4.1 liters|
To get to know this product better, you can watch this video:
10. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum
This Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS upright vacuum features a 12-inch wide cleaning path, a standard size to cover up large surfaces and reach the tight corners at the same time. Moreover, as this device shows up in low-profile formation, it can lay flat under furniture without any problem.
Besides, its automatic floor adjustment feature makes it suitable for most types of surfaces. Even though this vacuum is lightweight in general, its top-fill design keeps it from losing suction and maintains normal operation.
Most importantly, the extra-large bag is out awesome. With the volume of more than 10 liters, it doesn’t require to change the bag frequently, which is pretty cost-effective. I wish it could work more silently. Also, some attachments should have come up with this device.
- The extra-large bag can hold up to 10 liters of dirt
- Automatically adjust to the floor height
- A fingertip on/off switch is included
- Come with a 12-ich cleaning path
- Built to last with the commercial-grade standard
- The cord is long
- Can fit under most furniture
- The top-fill design prevents suction-losing
- Replacing the bag is not expensive
- Produce noise when working
- Doesn’t include additional tools
|Dimensions||33.6 x 13.1 x 5.6 inches|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
|Bag Capacity||10 liters|
For people who needs more information, I think this video will help:
11. Eureka NES215A Blaze 3 in 1 Stick Vacuum
I want to give a thump up for this Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 stick vacuum due to its lightweight and versatile building. As its name mentions, it can be detached to work as three different types: stick, handheld, to stair vacuum.
The swivel steering head supports users with the easiest maneuver around the objects and in the narrow space. Plus, its slim design simultaneously allows it to lay flat beneath the furniture and cut down the needed storage room.
Besides, with a capture nozzle provided, even the large messes and granules have to surrender to this vacuum. This feature will be significantly useful in protecting the laminate floors from scratches. It would be better if the cord were longer to have the best convenient transportation.
- Swivel steering design
- Equip a 2-amp motor
- Washable filter
- The capture nozzle can suck up large objects
- Can lay flat under furniture
- Its compact building provides convenient storage
- Amazingly versatile
- Easy to empty
- The short power cord causes a limitation in moving around
- The suction power is quite weak
|Dimensions||6 x 10 x 44 inches|
|Cord Length||18 feet|
Watch this quick review video to understand more about this product:
12. Hoover CH54013 Hushtone Bagged Upright Vacuum
For anyone who is already tired of the loudness from regular vacuums, this Hoover CH54013 Huston Upright device can save your life. Come up with such a low noise level, this machine still delivers impressively powerful suction through two-speed levels.
Besides, with the hexaguard technology applying to the allergen seal, plus with the help of HEPA media filtration, this vacuum prevents the tiny dust from flying out and messing the air. It is also equipped with the anti-scatter ability, preventing damage to laminate floors.
Moreover, it also provides a quick-change 40 feet cord for easy replacement. One downside of this device is the heavy building, making it hard to control for some people, especially the elderly. It would be better if it came with additional accessories.
- Equip a two-speed motor system
- Apply Hexaguard technology for the allergen sealed
- The HEPA media filtration can be washed and reused
- Included a quick-change cord
- Low-side profile for under shelves reaching
- Sturdy construction
- Exceptional strong suction
- Doesn’t make noise even when running at high speed
- No scatter
- No accessories included
|Dimensions||12.5 x 13 x 44.5 inches|
|Noise Level||69.0 decibels|
|Cord Length||40 feet|
|Filtration||Rinsable HEPA media filter|
Are you interested in this product? If yes, then there is no reason to skip this informative video:
13. BISSELL Zing 2156A Bagless Canister Vacuum
(Best Compact/ Small)
This BISSELL Zing 2165A canister vacuum is impressive with its compact and lightweight design, about twice as small as the regular vacuums, making it fit in small places with ease. Its lightness building helps to maneuver and carry around effortlessly.
Besides, the double-stage filtration system also does a great job of capturing the dirt inside and preventing mechanism damage. Moreover, you can wash and reuse the filter many times.
Though appear compact, its standard 2-liter cup can embrace a quite generous amount of dirt. Therefore, don’t worry about the scenario that you have to empty again and again. Still, the plastic shell of this vacuum makes me wonder about its durability.
- The chamber holds 2 liters of dirt
- Come with an 18-foot retractable power cord
- Swivel steering design
- Equip a two-stage filter system including the cup and the post-motor
- Empty the cup with ease
- Filters are reusable
- Maneuver with ease thanks to its lightness
- Convenient storage
- The plastic casing brings a flimsy feeling
|Dimensions||14 x 11 x 12 inches|
|Cord Length||15 feet|
|Filtration||Dust cup filter and post-motor filter|
|Dirt Cup Capacity||2 liters|
Great video to check on for anyone caring about this product:
14. Oreck Commercial U2000RB1 Professional Upright Vacuum
(Best for Commercial Uses)
This Oreck Commercial U2000RB1 Professional upright vacuum comes with an enormous bag that can contain 10 liters of dirt, enough to serve for business areas. It has a smart wheel system at the bottom head to support a gentle movement on the floors.
One thing I really like about this vacuum is its cogged V-belt covered over the floorhead, preventing the device from slipping accidents. The extra-long power cord also plays a vital role when it comes to cleaning large surfaces.
Moreover, this device can automatically switch the cleaning mode between different floor types. Its suction power is adequate to keep the high-traffic areas spotless.
However, I wish it could produce less noise while running. Besides, accessories are not included, which may limit the multi-tasking skills of the vacuum.
- Automatic floor adjustment
- Equip an on/off switch on the handle
- Include a cogged V-belt for slipping resistance
- Extra-large bag up to 10 liters
- Smooth wheels don’t leave streaks on the floors
- Can work on multiple surfaces
- Doesn’t require frequent bag-changing
- Piece of cake maneuver
- Great suction
- It works quite loudly
- No attachments go along with it
|Dimensions||35 x 13 x 5.5 inches|
|Cord Length||40 feet|
|Bag Capacity||10 liters|
I hope this video will show you more information about this product:
15. Dyson Ball Multi-Floor Origin Upright Vacuum
(Best With HEPA Filtration)
This Dyson Ball Multi-floor Origin bagless upright vacuum is ideal for people who are struggling with dust allergies. With the whole-machine HEPA filtration, it can block all the dirt inside and keep the air refreshing. The HEPA filter is also washable, which saves your money.
The most unique feature of this vacuum is probably the ball design. This ball is applied radial root cyclone technology, creating an extremely strong suction and captivating all the dirt in a flash. Moreover, the ball also plays a role in giving easy maneuvers.
Besides, this device comes with multiple tools that can be used to clean the stairs and under furniture. However, I feel pretty inconvenient with its heaviness. It would be better if the it is designed to be more lightweight and effortless to carry around.
- Ball design for easy control
- Self-adjusting cleaner head
- Equip a whole-machine HEPA filtration
- Apply radial root cyclone technology
- Safe for allergy sufferers
- Easy to assemble
- Powerful suction picks up dirt excessively
- Takes effort to transport the vacuum
|Dimensions||15.4 x 13.4 x 42.4 inches|
|Cord Length||35 feet|
|Filtration||Washable HEPA filter|
For more details, please spend a few minutes on this QVC video:
A Buying Guide Of Vacuums for Laminate Floors
Before spending money on a vacuum for your laminate floors, declare some following inquiries to get the best purchase.
Does It Have Hard-Floors Cleaning Mode?
You cannot set the carpet mode to work on hard surfaces, especially the laminate floors. It is because the intense carpet suction will spontaneously damage the sensitive laminate floors, and scratching is also likely to happen.
Therefore, make sure your vacuum is equipped with different working modes included hard floors cleaning. A suitable power will give the most satisfying performance
Is It Easy To Maneuver?
The vacuum weight should not be over your strength as it will limit you from moving and carrying around.
Besides, I highly suggest choosing the power cord with standard length from 20-35 feet to get the best convenience when vacuuming. You surely understand how annoying it is with the short cord when it comes to dealing with huge space.
How Is The Filtration System?
This is another important feature that should be checked carefully. Whether it is HEPA filter or not, it must be able to trap all the dirt inside and protect the mechanism.
Some vacuums also offer reusable filters that are cost-effective and eco-friendly at the same time.
Are Accessories Included?
Though the attachments are not obligatory, I highly appreciate the vacuums coming with additional tools. They will support you to deal with multiple tasks in different locations, giving the best cleaning result.
And Most Importantly, Don’t Forget The Warranty!
The included warranty is a must, in case any problems or mistakes happening with your vacuum. Typically, most vacuums nowadays offer 1-2 years of assurance.
Here are some frequently asked questions about vacuums for laminate floors and their answers. Hope they can be helpful for you.
My Top Pick
The BISSELL PowerEdge 81L2A Stick Vacuum is on my top list because of its unique V-shape making it easy to clean the edges and corners. This vacuum is also lightweight and takes no effort to maneuver.
How about you? Have you made the decision? I hope you already find out the best vacuum for your laminate floors.
And last but not least, if you have any questions or useful tips about using vacuums on laminate floors, feel free to share it below the comment box. I would love to hear from you.