Have you ever thought of the fees to maintain a pool in good condition? It is obviously a big deal. The only way you can do to reduce these fees is to get the best cleaner. It will help you tidy up all trash at the bottom pools and return you a twinkle pool.
However, there are many cleaners on the market now, and you are wondering which one is the best. It is also a common question for many people. This review will help you determine the best one that meets your needs and answer all your wonders relating to the cleaners.
If you are curious about what I am going to say, don’t skip it, please stay and explore with me!
- How Does A Suction Pool Cleaner Work?
- What Types Of Suction Pool Cleaner?
- What Is The Best Suction Pool Cleaner?
- Best Suction Pool Cleaner Comparison Chart 2020
- Top 15 Best Suction Pool Cleaner Reviews 2020
- 1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 2. XtremepowerUS 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 3. Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
- 4. Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 5. Baracuda Zodiac MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
- 6. Hayward W925ADV Suction Pool Cleaner
- 7. Hayward PHS41CST AquaNaut Suction Pool Cleaner
- 8. Vingli Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 9. Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
- 10. Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner
- 11. Intex Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
- 12. Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner
- 13. Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Pool Cleaner
- 14. Tacklife TKPCDA Suction Pool Cleaner
- 15. Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
- What Things To Consider When Choosing A Suction Pool Cleaner?
- My Top Pick
How Does A Suction Pool Cleaner Work?
Basically, a suction pool cleaner uses the pump’s pressure to suck in the water when it moves around to remove leaves, bugs, and other debris from the pool. All trash is collected into the filtration system then you can quickly detach the filter basket and clean it.
Although there are several kinds of suction pool cleaners on the market now, the operating principle is the same. They are all equipped with brushes or rubber blades that can remove debris from the pool’s floor, wall, etc.
The simple suction pool cleaners just move randomly around the pool while the advanced cleaners are applied smart navigation. The advanced models usually come with wheel, and the others look like a flat disc.
What Types Of Suction Pool Cleaner?
There are four types of suction pool cleaner available on the market. Here is some necessary information about each type
Manual: This is the cheapest option, but will require the most energy. If you have a small pool and don’t want to spend much on cleaning, you can consider this choice.
Robotic: They are usually equipped with a transformer. They have their own pump and filter, which means they can work independently without needing the pool’s pump or filter. They also are the most effective and energy-efficient cleaners.
Pressure-Side: The name implies these cleaners use water pressure to get jobs productively done. They work with a booster pump and require a separate bag for each specific debris.
Suction-Side: They connect to the filtration system and skimmer of the pool. They will move around the floors and walls to remove the trash. They have an affordable price and are reliable tools for your cleaning task.
What Is The Best Suction Pool Cleaner?
The best suction pool cleaner, which you can consider, is Dolphin and Zodiac since it is easy to use and can work with variable speed pumps. Additionally, if you are looking for a suction pool cleaner with a wide cleaning path, this Pentair is worth purchasing.
Having an overview of the top 15 best suction pool cleaner is significant. Therefore, don’t hurry, let’s take a look at my brief before diving into detailed reviews.
- Best Overall: Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
“Suitable for 50-foot pool size; it takes 2 hours to return you clean pool; can schedule frequency for cleaning and hassle-free.”
- Best Budget: XtremepowerUS 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
“Includes 10 adjustable hoses; need ¾ pump; can move at a rate 8 feet to 12 feet per minute and doesn’t need extra tools or electricity.”
- Best for Leaves: Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
“Powered by triple jets; can work in all in-ground pools; can sweep, scrub and vacuum the floor and walls.”
- Best for Pebble Tec Pools: Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
“Use advanced algorithms; hassle-free; comes with double scrubbing brushes; can clean your pool within 3 hours and equipped multiple filters.”
- Best for Fiberglass Pools: Baracuda Zodiac MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
“Applied cyclonic vacuum technology; uses X-Drive and X-Trax technology; can work with variable speed pumps and can operate in all in-ground pools.”
- Best for Vinyl Pools: Hayward W925ADV Suction Pool Cleaner
“Uses an exclusive turbine-drive system, preprogrammed SmartDrive; comes with enhanced vacuum wing and skirt and clean perfectly for up to 20 feet x 40 feet pool size.”
- Best for Variable Speed Pumps: Hayward PHS41CST AquaNaut Suction Pool Cleaner
“Equipped with V-Flex technology; the patented roller skirt; the steering sequences are preprogrammed and designed with 4 wheels.”
- Best Powerful Suction: Vingli Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
“Comes with 10 hoses for replacement; super quiet when working; the wheel deflector can easily move around tight corners and scuff-resistant hoses.”
- Best Pressure-Side: Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
“Require booster pump; can work in all pool surfaces and includes 31-feet hose length.”
- Best for In-Ground Pools: Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner
“Work with 2 speed or variable speed pumps; cyclonic suction; quick-connect style for swiveling hoses and comes with turbine blade.”
- Best for Above Ground Pools: Intex Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
“Come with a 24.7-foot hose length; automatically reverses direction; made of durable material and most suitable for above ground pools.”
- Best Wide Cleaning Path: Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner
“Comes with 15-inch cleaning path; equipped with Smarttrac steering; the vacuum port door fitting and unique turning mechanism.”
- Best Quiet: Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Pool Cleaner
“Can suck up perfectly small and medium-sized debris; the FlowKeeper valve; uses wheel deflector and includes 36-fin disc.”
- Best With User Manual: Tacklife TKPCDA Suction Pool Cleaner
“The outstanding suction power; designed with unique dolphin design; silent when cleaning and suits for nearly pool floors.”
- Best for Tight Areas: Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
“Comes with 2 wheels; the patented self-adjusting turbine vanes; easily maneuver outside of the obstacles and includes 3 interchangeable throats.”
Best Suction Pool Cleaner Comparison Chart 2020
I have listed some necessary characteristics of the top 15 best suction pool cleaners in the below chart. I hope through it, you will have an overview of each product.
|Best Suction Pool Cleaners||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Type||Pool Size||Warranty|
|Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Overall||16 x 10 x 16||19||Robotic||Up to 50 feet||2 years|
|XtremepowerUS 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Budget||40.5 x 5.5 x 17.5||12||Suction-side||Up to 30 feet||1 year|
|Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Leaves||20 x 10 x 22.75||15.62||Pressure-side||Any size of the pool||10 years for frame and 1 year for the rest of the parts|
|Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Pebble Tec Pools||23.5 x 19.5 x 14||37.2||Robotic||Up to 50 feet||3 years|
|Baracuda Zodiac MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Fiberglass Pools||1 x 1 x 1||1||Suction-side||Any size of the pool||1 year|
|Hayward W925ADV Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Vinyl Pools||38.4 x 11.6 x 9.9||17.71||Suction-side||Up to 20 feet x 40 feet||2 years|
|Hayward PHS41CST AquaNaut Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Variable Speed Pumps||11 x 14 x 8.5||19||Suction-side||Up to 20' x 40' or pools with deep ends||2 years for parts and 1 year for labor|
|Vingli Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Powerful Suction||No specified||No specified||Suction-side||No specified||1 year|
|Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Pressure-Side||20 x 23 x 10||6.2||Pressure-side||Any size of the pool||1 year|
|Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for In-Ground Pools||40.38 x 8.88 x 14.75||17.41||Suction-side||No specified||2 years|
|Intex Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Above Ground Pools||13.38 x 12.25 x 23.38||15.3||Suction-side||No specified||No specified|
|Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Wide Cleaning Path||41.5 x 19 x 7||18.8||Suction-side||No specified||Limited years|
|Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Pool Cleaner - Best Quiet||2 x 2 x2||18.16||Suction-side||Up to 40 feet||2 years|
|Tacklife TKPCDA Suction Pool Cleaner - Best With User Manual||40.55 x 6.1 x 12.99||8.14||Suction-side||Up to 16 feet x 32 feet||1 year|
|Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner - Best for Tight Areas||41 x 13 x 13||04.09||Suction-side||Up to 16 feet x 32 feet||Limited years|
Top 15 Best Suction Pool Cleaner Reviews 2020
My detailed reviews will help you find out the best suction pool cleaner that is worth every dollar. Hence, you need to read them carefully to realize each product’s strengths and weaknesses. I hope you can determine the best one after these reviews.
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
This Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic will be a practical assistant for you in the cleaning pool. This product is an ideal device for swimming pools whose size is up to 50 feet, and your pools will be shining after 2 hours. Therefore, you will have more time to relax.
Besides, it is equipped with double-scrubbing brushes and remarkable filtering capabilities that will help you clean your pools with effortless and return you completely clean pools. You can clean without worry about the hassle, thanks to the tangle-free cable.
Moreover, the smart navigation allows it to climb the walls faster. Unlike other pressure suction pool cleaners, this device can have the task done without depending on any extra equipment; hence, it can save energy for cleaning pools.
This product also enables you to set up a timetable for weekly cleaning with 3 settings: every day, every other day, and every 3rd day to help you be more active in cleaning work. Additionally, this machine will go through with the years.
- Can clean perfectly up to 50-foot pool size
- Equipped with dual-scrubbing brushes and twin cartridge filter
- The tangle-free cable
- Smart navigation to climb the walls with ease
- Save energy for cleaning
- Come with 2 ultra-fine filters.
- Can suck up anything in the pool
- This product will release on its own if it gets stuck.
- Powerful suction
- Quickly change out the filter material
- The sand always remains into the filter
- It moves randomly; thus, there are some places it often misses
|Dimensions||16 x 10 x 16 inches|
|Cleaning Time||2 hours|
|Pool Size||Up to 50 feet|
|Filter Type||Twin large cartridges|
If you are interested in this product, you surely cannot skip this video:
2. XtremepowerUS 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
Keeping the pools clean is as important as keeping you bright; nonetheless, the suction pool cleaner’s price is always a big problem. Therefore, I am here to bring you an awesome choice that is XtremepowerUs 75037 Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner.
This product comes with 10 hoses that allow you to clean up a 30-foot pool. It is an ideal device for cleaning the bottom surface and the wall except for stairs. Besides, it requires 1 HP pump or 1600 GHP to create proper suction for cleaning.
Make sure that there is no air in the hose while this machine is running so that you can get optimal usage out of the pool. Additionally, the flat surface seal is made of silicone that is suitable for almost the pool’s material and helps you easily eliminate stains.
You don’t need any tool and electricity to operate it, and everything you have to do is attach it to your available filtration system. However, you had better move this cleaner around the pool at a rate of 8 to 12 feet per min.
- Come with 10 hoses
- The hoses are adjustable.
- The flat silicon ripple surface seal
- Can clean up a 30-inch pool
- Affordable price
- Easy to use
- Strong suction power
- Quick to assemble
- Random movement for cleaning all places
- This machine doesn’t climb the walls or stairs
- It cannot pick up larger leaves on the bottom
|Dimensions||40.5 x 5.5 x 17.5 inches|
|Pool Size||30 feet|
|Number Of Hoses||10|
|Pool Pump Flow Rate
|Cleaner Moving Rate||8 to 12 feet per minute|
Check this video to know how to install this cleaner:
3. Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Leaves)
If you plant several trees around your pool and leaves always is in the pool, you certainly need a suction pool cleaner, which can pick up completely leaves. This Zodiac Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner is an amazing option.
The combination of triple jets and advanced cleaning technology will bring you excellent experience while using since it can work perfectly in all in-ground pools with any size and shape. Besides, this product can be responsible for 3 functions to tidy up the bottom and the pool walls that are sweeps, scrubs, and vacuums.
If there is any problem that occurs with your cleaner, you can quickly check according to its instructions. In addition, this machine runs on a pool circulation pump and doesn’t require a booster pump.
This product is also equipped with an in-line back-up valve that can automatically free 360 if it gets stuck in the corners and doesn’t interrupt the cleaning process. However, this machine cannot pick up large debris since its vacuum inlet is 2 ¼ inches.
- Supported by triple jets advanced cleaning technology
- Can work completely in all in-ground pools
- Run pool circulation pump
- Applied in-line back-up valve
- Save time for cleaning the pool.
- Can pick up all types of debris in all in-ground pools
- Easy to maintain
- Powerful suction
- The zipper collection bag often sticks.
- A bit pricey
|Dimensions||20 x 10 x 22.75 inches|
|Pool Size||Any size of the pool|
|Feed Hose Length||31 feet|
|Vacuum Inlet||2 ¼ inches|
|Warranty||10 years for frame and 1 year for the rest of the parts|
Check this video before you buy this product:
4. Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Pebble Tec Pools)
Dolphin’s products always place on many users’ top choice, and this Dolphin Premier Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner is not an exception. This product is applied advanced algorithms for entire pool coverage; thus, it is the best cleaner for pebble tec pools.
This product can easily move around the pools thanks to its anti-tangle patented swivel cable. Further, you just need to drop it and leave after plugging and playing an in-ground robotic pool cleaner that is suitable to clear up 50-foot pools.
It is also equipped with double-scrubbing brushes that remove completely tough debris from the pools’ bottom, walls, and waterline within 3 hours. Besides, this machine comes with 3 filter choices to bring you an optimal solution for cleaning pools.
Your cleaning task will be more active since you can set up a weekly schedule that enables it to clean for you automatically. Plus, you will know when the filter needs to be cleaned, thanks to the full filter indicator.
- Applied advanced algorithms
- Come with dual-scrubbing brushes.
- Include 3 filter options
- Can set up a timetable for cleaning task
- Have the full filter indicator
- Can clean the bottom, walls, and waterline
- This product pull trash instead of sucking up into the DE filter
- Quick to use
- Help you more actively for cleaning
- There is no remote
- Quite heavy to transfer
|Dimensions||23.5 x 19.5 x 14 inches|
|Cleaning Time||3 hours|
|Cable Length||60 feet|
|Pool Pump Flow Rate
Watch this video to get more reviews about this product:
5. Baracuda Zodiac MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Fiberglass Pools)
For those who are looking for the best cleaner for a fiberglass pool, you cannot miss this Baracuda Zodiac MX8 Suction Pool Cleaner is produced for you. This machine is applied cyclonic vacuum technology to ensure it tackles maximum debris while keeping outstanding suction power.
Besides, I find it simple to assemble as you just need to connect it to you’re a 1.5-inch skimmer or vacuum line. The X-Drive technology offers the innovative double navigation that allows you to clean your multi-surface pools perfectly.
Moreover, it can tidy up in tight spaces and on walls since it is equipped with X-Trax, which offers excellent maneuverability and climbing performance. Plus, it is compatible with variable speed pumps that let it operate at low flow without burdening the pool system.
Additionally, this device comes with a twist-lock hose to reduce vacuum loss and help you quickly attach for optimal performance. The wide cleaning path enables you to sweep the larger path and pick up more debris.
- Use cyclonic vacuum technology
- Equipped with X-Drive and X-Trax technology
- Can vary speed pump
- Able to clean on multiple surfaces of pools especially fiberglass pools
- Let you quickly repair disconnect by the twist-lock hose
- Strong suction power
- Simple to install
- Reasonable price
- Can climb the walls in the corner
- Go through with years
- Work less effectively in large pools
- You have to clean it often
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Pool Size||Any size of the pool|
|Connection||1.5-inch skimmer or vacuum line|
|Hose Type||Updated twist-lock|
Check this short clip to get extra reviews:
6. Hayward W925ADV Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Vinyl Pools)
This HayWard W925ADV Suction Pool Cleaner is used exclusively on vinyl pools. This product is equipped with a special turbine-drive system that allows you to run it smoothly and quietly. Besides, it is assisted by the available filtration system; thus, it doesn’t need a booster pump.
This product also provides you the excellent entire pool coverage is up to 20 feet x 40 feet since the steering pattern is set up before the unique SmartDrive. Moreover, the hose guide can help you get rid of the hose-tangles problem, and the updated vacuum wings and skirt will support it efficiently, suck up debris, and constantly operating.
A huge plus of this product is you can start it when you are going to sleep to save time for waiting without worrying about the noise as it doesn’t contain pulsating hoses or noisy parts.
- Equipped with an exclusive turbine-drive system
- Programmed unique SmartDrive
- The innovated vacuum wing’s and skirt
- Clean entirely up to 20 feet x 40 feet pool
- Extremely quick installation
- Productively clean up
- Fair price
- Ensure that hose length fits correctly with your pools
|Dimensions||51.5 x 1 x 15 inches|
|Pool Size||Up to 20 feet x 40 feet|
7. Hayward PHS41CST AquaNaut Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Variable Speed Pumps)
If you want to purchase a suction pool cleaner with variable speed pumps, let’s consider this HayWard PHS41CST AquaNaut with 4 wheels. The AquaNaut series is equipped with patented V-Lex technology that lets you maximize suction power at the most flow and quickly remove debris.
Moreover, the professional navigation allows you to climb walls on any surface and skillfully maneuver around the obstacles, and the adjustable roller skirt keeps constant suction for the cleaning task.
Besides, this machine contains 2 interchangeable throats that can enhance the suction power at low flow and enable large debris to pass. A 4-wheel design is a specialized tool for larger pools or deep pools.
- Designed with 4 wheels
- Applied V-Flex technology
- The roller skirt is adjustable.
- The steering sequences are multiple preprogrammed
- Work great
- Can suck up completely leaves, twigs, and debris without clogging
- It never loses the suction
- Maneuver skillfully around the obstacles
- Suitable to use with variable speed pumps
- Doesn’t climb the walls
- They have to brush sides down
|Dimensions||11 x 14 x 8.5 inches|
|Warranty||2 years for parts and 1 year for labor|
|Pool Size||Up to 20′ x 40′ or pools with deep ends|
|Hose Length||40 feet|
|Minimum Pump Size||1/2 HP or 35 GPM|
|Cleaner Moving Rate||Turn every 11 feet to 14 feet|
What a wonderful cleaner! Check this video to know why:
8. Vingli Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best Powerful Suction)
If you don’t want to spend the whole day scrubbing the pool floor, you will need to get yourself Vingli Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner. This product includes 10 hoses to replace when needed, and you just attach this cleaner to your existing filtration system.
Besides, this unit will save time for cleaning since it provides you a fast and simple way to tidy up your pool. These components are easy to assemble and install; therefore, it will bring you a quiet and effortless solution for the job.
Moreover, this machine is equipped with a wheel deflector, making it smooth to move around tight corners. Plus, the scuff-resistant long-life hoses will get rid of the scratch on all kinds of floors. It also cleans the walls thoroughly to return you the clear pool.
- Come with scuff-resistant long-life hoses
- Don’t scratch on all floors
- Don’t make a loud sound
- The hose is adjustable
- Easy to assemble and install
- Affordable price
- Able to climb on the walls
- Use with ease
- I find it pretty complicated to balance the suction
- The hose easily gets caught in the suction drain
|Suction Inlet Diameter||1 ¾ inch|
|Number Of Hose||10|
|Minimum Pump Size||3/4 HP|
Check this in-depth video on Youtube:
9. Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner
Besides automatic suction pool cleaners, the pressure models are not a bad choice. One of the best-sellers cleaners is Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Pressure Suction Pool Cleaner. The vacuum inlet is 2.25 inches; hence, this unit allows you to pick up all sizes of debris.
This machine is equipped with a large capacity filter bag that can gather trash before it reaches the pump basket and filter to prolong the filtration system’s life expectancy and reduce the need for cleaning the filter.
This device can work continuously as an in-line back-up valve can automatically free the 280 if it gets stuck in the corners. Further, the cleaner will work with a booster pump, which provides powerful suction to pick up the largest messes while the circulation system can circulate clean and warm water throughout the pool.
- Come with the large capacity filter bag
- Use the in-line back-up valve
- Work with a booster pump
- The 2.25-inch vacuum inlet
- 31-foot hose length
- Effectively operate
- Simple design
- Quick to assemble and install
- Can suck up even the largest debris
- A little bit pricy
- Wheels may scratch the pool liner
|Dimensions||20 x 23 x 10 inches|
|Pool Size||Any size of the pool|
|Suction Inlet Diameter||2.25 inches|
|Hose Length||31 feet|
|Pressure Cleaner Line||1.5 inches|
|Cleaning Time||3 hours or less|
If you care about this product, this video is a must-see:
10. Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for In-Ground Pools)
The in-ground pool is always an excellent choice for many families, then Zodiac MX6 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner will bring you fantastic experience while cleaning in-ground pool since it has powerful suction in a compact design.
Thanks to its low-flow innovation, this device can operate best with 2 speed and variable speed pumps. Besides, it is programmed with navigation that enables you to clean the pool with hassle-free.
This product will get the cleaning job done completely since cyclonic suction will create powerful suction and the articulating turbine blade.is in charge of aggressive wall climbing. Additionally, it just takes you a few minutes to assemble all thanks to a quick-connect style.
- Use low-flow design
- Equipped with cyclonic suction and articulating turbine blade
- Swivel hose for quickly assemble
- 8.4-meter hose length
- This product can run on a self-cleaning system
- Quick to assemble and use
- If it comes off, it is easy to repair
- Can suck up bigger debris
- Need less pressure to run
- If this product is clogged with leaves and debris, it will stop working
|Dimensions||40.38 x 8.88 x 14.75 inches|
|Hose Length||8.4 meters|
Check this video to know how amazing this machine is:
11. Intex Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best Above Ground Pools)
You all want to own a suction pool cleaner with powerful suction to help you make things work promptly, effectively, and simply. Having this Intex Automatic Suction Pool Cleaner seems to be the best option for your above-ground pool.
Moreover, this product is made of durable material that allows you to use it for a long time. It is equipped with automatically reverses direction that helps you clean entire pool floors with effortless.
Besides, this unit contains a 24.7-foot hose length that fits easily with to available pool inlet. The cleaner can work with the filter pumps with a flow rate from 1600 to 3500 GPH per hour that enable you to save time for cleaning.
- Come with a 24.7-foot hose length
- Programmed automatically reverses direction
- Made of durable material
- Easy to use
- Simple to connect
- Quickly clean up
- Save valuable time for cleaning pool by yourself
- Remarkable suction power
- Cannot clean in-ground pool
- Doesn’t clean every edge of the pool
|Dimensions||13.38 x 12.25 x 23.38 inches|
|Hose Diameter||38 mm|
|Hose Length||24.7 feet|
|Pool Pump Flow Rate||1600 – 3500 GPH|
Check this video to know whether it is worth to buy:
12. Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best Wide Cleaning Path)
A suction pool cleaner with a wide cleaning path will help you pick up more debris than normal cleaners. Therefore, I recommend you choose Pentair GW9500 Suction Pool Cleaner for your pool. It is able to cover a 15-inch cleaning surface.
Besides, this product is equipped with SmartTrac steering that allows it is simple to navigate around obstacles and constantly. It can operate perfectly on gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, and other surfaces that are also a huge plus.
This unit is applied to the exclusive turning mechanism that enables it to get out of difficult places. For safety, it uses the vacuum port door fitting that features a spring-loaded cover.
- 15-inch cleaning path
- Programmed the SmartTrac steering
- The vacuum port door fitting
- Can work on various pool floors
- Come with the unique turning mechanism
- Effectively loosen stubborn grime
- Doesn’t get stuck anywhere while cleaning
- Can reach the shallow end of the pool
- Use without effort
- It can spin in one place, and you have to move it
- It has trouble when climbing the walls
|Dimensions||41.5 x 19 x 7 inches|
|Cleaning Path||15 inches|
|Hose Length||24 feet|
|Pool Pump Flow Rate||1600 – 3500 gal|
It just takes you a few minutes to get more reviews:
13. Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Pool Cleaner
Having a pool is always a dream of some people, but keeping the pool clean is not a pleasant task since almost cleaners make a loud sound while tidying, and you certainly don’t want to be bothered by the noise, then let’s consider Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced.
This product is an ideal tool to suck up small and medium-sized debris and climb the entire cleaning pool walls. Besides, it is equipped with a FlowKeeper valve, which can automatically regulate water to keep maximum cleaning performance even with low-speed pumps.
Additionally, the cleaner comes with a 36-fin disc that will increase adhesion to the pool surface and avoid getting stuck on lights, drains cover, and other components. It also comes with a wheel deflector that allows it to move easily around tight corners.
- It is quiet while working
- Tackle perfectly with small and medium-sized debris
- Equipped with FlowKeeper valve
- Come with a wheel deflector
- Use 36-fin disc
- Easy to assemble
- Can use without effortless
- Strong suction
- Reasonable price when comparing other suction cleaners
- It cannot create enough suction to clean stairs and other narrow places
- The hose connection is quite loose
|Dimensions||2 x 2 x2 inches|
|Pool Size||Up to 40 feet|
I am really excited to introduce you a useful video:
14. Tacklife TKPCDA Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best With User Manual)
This Tacklife TKPCDA Suction Pool Cleaner comes with a user manual for you to easily follow step by step instructions on how to install it to your pump. This cleaner need to attach with 1HP pumps to create a remarkable suction power.
Further, the total length is 32 feet that allow the cleaner to reach any deep pools area. The dolphin design is not only beautiful but also flexible to swim in the water. Plus, you can also adjust the regulator valve for effective cleaning.
Besides, the cleaner is equipped with a unique body, thickened premium rubber disks, and a wheel deflector that helps you tidy up pools without any effort. Simultaneously, the suction power can be improved, and cleaning on curved surfaces is not a problem.
- It is one of the strongest cleaning power
- 32-foot total length
- Come with exclusive dolphin design
- Come with instructions
- Able to suck up to various debris
- Extremely easy to assemble
- Can modify the regulator valve
- Unique dolphin design
- The cleaner head doesn’t move aggressively around the pool surface
|Dimensions||40.55 x 6.1 x 12.99 inches|
|Pool Size||Up to 16 feet x 32 feet|
|Hose Length||32 feet|
|Number Of Hoses||10|
|Minimum Pump Size||At least 0.75 HP to 1.5 HP|
|Cleaner Moving Rate||Turn every 12 feet to 25 feet|
15. Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 Suction Pool Cleaner
(Best for Tight Areas)
If you are looking for a suction pool cleaner that can clean debris completely in these places, I strongly believe this Poolvergnuegen PV896584000013 is the best option for you. This product comes with 2 wheels that are better than 4-wheel models.
Moreover, the cleaner can climb over the obstacles, even up the stairs, and pass over uneven surfaces to return you clear pools. Plus, the skirt is adjustable that is ideal for pebble bottom pools, and the optimal pool size is up to 16 feet x 32 feet.
In addition, the steering sequences are preprogrammed with 90 to 450-degree turns that will clean perfectly in or outside the special shape of cleaning pools and avoid getting stuck in corners. It can automatically modify the turbine vanes to keep the same suction level in case the water pressure drops.
- Equipped with 2 wheels
- Come with self-adjusting turbine vanes
- Provided interchangeable throat
- Work best in 16 feet x 32 feet pool size
- You can set up with ease
- Can adjust the suction power
- Get strong suction power
- Quiet while running
- Can get stuck often
- Cannot climb up the stairs
|Dimensions||41 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Pool Size||Up to 16 feet x 32 feet|
|Hose Length||33 feet|
|Minimum Pump Size||1/2 HP or 35 GPM|
|Cleaner Moving Rate||Turn every 8 feet to 10 feet|
Knowing more information about this product is really significant:
What Things To Consider When Choosing A Suction Pool Cleaner?
Here are some factors you should look for in a suction pool cleaner:
Type Of Pool
The suction pool cleaner will work most effectively for cleaning the small and medium-sized pool. Moreover, they operate perfectly one gunite, vinyl, fiberglass, and concrete surfaces. Make sure your chosen cleaner is suitable for the size and the type of floor.
Never underestimate the role of a hose for pool cleaning. The hose length will decide how much space of pool the suction pool cleaner can clean. Besides, the pool floor can be scratched by hose; hence, ensure that your cleaner comes with a scuff-resistant hose.
No one wants to be disrupted by the noise. Therefore, choose a suction pool cleaner that doesn’t create a loud noise.
The price of a suction pool cleaner is a range of from 200$ to 600$. You don’t have to buy the most expensive cleaner to attain the best result. Instead of that, you had better balance between your wallet and your demand to determine a cleaner segment that is suitable for you.
Type Of Debris
The suction pool cleaner can deal with small and medium-sized debris effectively. Nonetheless, for sucking up large debris, some cleaners can work well while others get clogged. Therefore, you need to check what kind of debris a cleaner can by reading its description and user reviews.
Here are some frequently asked questions. I hope these answers can help you understand thoroughly about using a suction cleaner.
My Top Pick
The Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Suction Pool Cleaner will place in my top choice. It just takes you 2 hours to clean the pool completely, and I can set up a timetable for cleaning in advance. Additionally, it can tidy up the pool size is up to 50 feet.
Have you had your answer after reading my detailed reviews? I hope my answer and detailed reviews can help you determine the best suction pool cleaner if you will purchase a suction pool cleaner.
And the last words I would like to say is that you can leave replies in the box chat to share with people about any tips to deal with problems which occur with cleaners. I wish I could read your comment as soon as possible. Without any hesitation, let’s write and discuss it together.