Congratulations if you have treated yourself and your home with a Berber carpet. To keep the carpets looking beautiful even after a while, you need excellent cleaning equipment.
Therefore, I am presenting you with the best 20 vacuums for Berber carpet so that you can pick the one that you like the most and has the best cleaning performance.
Find all information about each product, such as their key features, most substantial benefits, and the downside they might have. Besides, a buying guide at the end will help you to make your own buying decision.
- Types Of Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- Outstanding Brands for Berber Carpet
- What Are The Best Vacuums for Berber Carpets?
- Best Vacuum for Berber Carpet Comparison Chart 2022
- Top 20 Best Vacuum for Berber Carpet Reviews 2022
- 1. Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 2. ORFELD Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 3. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 4. Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 5. Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 6. Shark NV356E Corded Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 7. Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 8. McCulloch MC 1375 Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 9. Bissell 2156A Transparent Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 11. APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 12. Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 13. ROOMIE TEC Cordless Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 14. Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 15. Kenmore 81214 Orange Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 16. The Severin German Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 17. Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 18. Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 19. MOOSOO Efficient Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- 20. Hoover WindTunnel 3 UH72625 Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- Buying Guide Vacuum for Berber Carpet
- My Top Pick
Types Of Vacuum for Berber Carpet
A vacuum cleaner can have many different looks and appearances. When shopping for the best vacuum for Berber carpet, let me explain to you all the different available types.
- How to Remove Coffee Stains from Carpet: 5 Methods That Work 2022
- Top 15 Best Carpet Cleaners For Old Pet Urine in 2022
- How to Clean Carpet by Hand – Deep-Cleaning Guide
- Top 15 Best Commercial Carpet Cleaner Reviews in 2022
- Top 15 Best Carpet Cleaners for Pets To Buy in 2022
- How to Baking Soda Carpet Cleaner: 3 Uses That Will Blow You Away 2022
- How To Clean Carpet With Baking Soda: The Ultimate Guide 2022
- Top 15 Best Vacuums for Shag Carpet To Buy 2022
This is the most common type of vacuum cleaners in America. The advantage of this type is the great suction power while being a construction that is not too heavy. They usually have a wide floor head allowing you to clean larger surfaces quickly.
Stick vacuums usually are very lightweight and can be maneuvered using only a single hand. Most of them also are battery powered and need a recharge after about half an hour, which is something that not everyone feels comfortable about.
A great benefit of many models, however, is the ability to be convertible into a handheld device by simply removing the stick handle, which either saves valuable space in tiny city center apartments or adds convenience if you have a small Berber carpet.
This type of vacuum cleaners is the power horses, as they have the strongest suction. They usually have different nozzle attachments that can be stored inside the canister.
Due to their extensive power, they are only suitable for Berber carpets if you can regulate the intensity, as full power can harm your carpet.
They are a good solution if you are too busy to do the housework by yourself. Yet, they can sometimes interrupt as they get stuck somewhere. They usually are very soft and have intelligent brushes, therefore treat your Berber carpet well.
Outstanding Brands for Berber Carpet
Some brands on the market know what they do and produce the best vacuums for Berber carpets. Read a little bit about them here.
Dyson is for vacuum cleaners what Apple is for smartphones. They all have a very slim and modern appearance and have a great battery performance, in addition to their outstanding suction power.
The American brand started as a small start-up company and is now a huge name in the vacuum business. They produce upright and stick vacuums, and all of them provide a great balance between value and price.
The German market leader is producing highly long-lasting canister vacuums. They all have very useful attachments, and can their suction power can be switched between many different levels.
This brand started with small design for a vacuum that raised a huge interest. Today, the company supports pets and raised their own foundation to help animals who are left alone outside. Of course, they have an extensive portfolio of versatile vacuum cleaners.
What Are The Best Vacuums for Berber Carpets?
The best vacuum for Berber carpet is the Dyson Cyclone, as it is the most practical and effective. If you are on a tight budget, then the Orfeld Cordless is a good option.
Furthermore, Black and Decker, Eufy, Miele, and Shark also provide very utile, and reliable devices for perfect cleaning.
- Best Overall: Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum for Beber Carpet
“Powerful suction; quickly and easily transforms; advanced filtration; deep clean; mini-motorized tool; high-quality material.”
- Best Budget: ORFELD Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Budget price; pro max lightweight; washable and recycle HEPA; hurricane suction; ultra-light design.”
- Best Lightweight: BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Affordable price; handheld vacuum; long battery life; two years warranty; smart charge technology; extra lightweight.”
- Best Convenient: Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Intelligent device; supper thin design, quiet operation; multiple floors; automatic cleaning.”
- Best Canister: Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Canister vacuum; standard accessories; seven years warranty; maximum maneuverability; different suction power.”
- Best Cored Upright: Shark NV356E Corded Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Portable and versatile vacuum; seal technology; HEPA system; lightweight, big dust cup.”
- Best Attachments: Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Extra attachments; nice-looking design; massive dust cup capacity; HEPA filtration system; additional battery.”
- Best for Steam Cleaning: McCulloch MC 1375 Canister Steam Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Chemical-free cleaning; versatile accessories; large capacity tank; extra-long power cord; mopping function.”
- Best for Multiple Floors: Bissell 2156A Transparent Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Multiple surfaces; huge dirt cup capacity; washable and reusable filters; integrated carrying handle; powerful suction.”
- Best for Pet Hair: BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
“Replacement filter; perfect for the home with pets; triple action brush roll; lightweight and swivel steering design; scatter free technology.”
Best Vacuum for Berber Carpet Comparison Chart 2022
You can find out all the specifications about the 20 best vacuums for Berber carpets in the comparison table below. By this way, you can quickly compare all the differrent products at a glance.
|Best Vacuum Cleaners for Berber Carpet||Dimensions (inches)||Weight (pounds)||Type||Filtration system|
|Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Overall||9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17||5.86||Cordless stick||Advanced, whole-machine filtration|
|ORFELD Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Budget||4.3 x 9.65 x 10.94||4.36||Cordless stick||Pro MAX filter system|
|BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Lightweight||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75||2.6||Cordless||Removable, washable filters|
|Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Convenient||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9||5.73||Robot||High-performance filters|
|Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Canister||18.2 x 11 x 8.7||10||Canister||Miele original Airclean filter bag|
|Shark NV356E Corded Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Cored Upright Vacuum||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5||13.7||Corded upright||HEPA|
|Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best Attachments||11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5||5.5||Cordless stick||HEPA|
|McCulloch MC 1375 Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best for Steam Cleaning||15.55 x 12.13 x 10.5||10.78||Canister steam||Canister Steam System|
|Bissell 2156A Transparent Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Multiple Floors||14 x 11 x 12||10.23||Canister||Filters are washable and reusable.|
|BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet - Best for Pet Hair||13 x 14 x 44.5||17.71||Upright Bagless||Replacement filter|
|APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet||17.32 x 10.03 x 7.87||5.5||Cordless stick||HEPA|
|Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum for Berber Carpet||16.7 x 13.6 x 4.6||5.95||Robot||HEPA|
|ROOMIE TEC Cordless Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet||12.01 x 9.06 x 44.49||4.5||Cordless upright||HEPA|
|Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet||16x 13 x 35||12.6||Commercial upright||Disposable inner bag|
|Kenmore 81214 Orange Vacuum for Berber Carpet||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6||22.6||Canister||HEPA|
|The Severin German Vacuum for Berber Carpet||16 x 9 x 9||20.2||Canister||HEPA|
|Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet||10.63 x 8 x 25||10||Cordless stick||Replacement filter|
|Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet||10.5 x 9.8 x 46||13.9||Bagless stick||HEPA|
|MOOSOO Efficient Vacuum for Berber Carpet||44.1 x 9 x 10.2||3.3||Cordless||HEPA|
|Hoover WindTunnel 3 UH72625 Vacuum for Berber Carpet||13 x 15 x 44||18||Performance upright||HEPA|
Top 20 Best Vacuum for Berber Carpet Reviews 2022
And now you can find out all the details, benefits, and downsides of the 20 best vacuums for Berber carpets.
1. Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Nearly everyone knows that the Dyson vacuums are very famous for its suction power. Dyson further upgraded their technology to fulfill the expectations when developing the Cyclone V10, to increase the suction power even more.
Since it is a cordless vacuum, it is battery powered and lasts for a continuous runtime of up to 60 minutes. Make use of three different cleaning modes to work very efficiently on large spaces, but also in tiny corners, as well as on upholstery furniture.
- Deep cleans carpet
- Transforms into a handheld
- Advanced, whole-machine filtration
- Three cleaning modes
- The charging station is simple to install
- Although the battery runs down, it does not lose any suction
- It is very lightweight and easy to maneuver
- This vacuum comes with three attachments
- The three power settings are especially handy
- It not loud at all
- The trigger to the power machine is a bit uncomfortable
- It is a significant investment due to a high price
|Dimensions||9.84 x 10.08 x 49.17 inches|
|Energy source||Battery Powered|
Check out this video to learn more about the Dyson Cyclone V10:
2. ORFELD Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The incredible benefit of the Orfeld cordless is its tremendous suction power of 18,000 Pa while keeping a reasonable noise level, pulling nearly everything inside that lies on your floor. Furthermore, its price is pretty fair, resulting in an excellent value for money relation.
Since it is cordless, there are no annoying cables on the floor, and the battery gives you a long runtime while the device as a whole is exceptionally lightweight.
It feels like you only hold about four soda cans, making it very convenient to carry it wherever you need it and bring it to another floor.
- Two power modes: normal and turbo
- T10 Seal allergen system traps 99% of dust
- Ultra-quiet operation
- 18000Pa storm suction in max mode
- It has a versatile design and an extended battery
- It only assembles and stores
- It easy to maneuver with a low profile head
- The dustbin and components are detachable and washable
- The machine is very well to pick up dog fur and dirt
- The vacuum lacks a place where the additional cleaning tools could be store
- The dust compartment does not empty well without dismantling the filter unit
|Dimensions||4.3 x 9.65 x 10.94 inches|
|Warranty||Contacting freely via email for exclusive 24/7 service anytime|
|Energy source||Battery Powered, 200 Watts|
3. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Black and Decker CHV1410L is an ideal vacuum for occasionally quick clean-ups. The battery is always ready as it can hold power for an extremely long period of approximately 18 months.
Considering that it is a handheld, it has a large dust bin capacity of 20.6 ounces. Due to the quick charge technology, it uses 50 percent less energy than other handheld devices with similar power, saving you a little utility cost.
To give you full flexibility, the nozzle can be rotated by 180 degrees, helping you reach into the narrowest corners and pick up accumulated dust, bread crumbs, pet hair, etc.
- Cyclonic action protects the filter
- Air watts is 5.2 Watts
- Suction Power 15.2 AW
- Dustbowl capacity is 20.6 ounces
- The translucent bagless can be easy to see and empty
- The included tools are great
- The handle is comfortable to use for a long time
- The extendable nozzle is an integral part of the design
- The filters are removable and washable
- The nozzle and buttons should be more securely connected
- The clips that hold the filter in place are easy to miss
|Dimensions||17.25 x 5.5 x 7.75 inches|
|Energy source||Battery Powered; 16Volts|
4. Eufy RoboVac 11S Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Should you be too busy to treat the carpets by yourself, then a vacuum robot can be a good idea. The Eufy RoboVac 11S is very slim and therefore, can intelligently navigate to all areas below your furniture.
It can run through your house for up to 100 minutes before it automatically runs back to the charging station. Being equipped with a lot of sensors, the device will always find its way and will neither bump into your furniture nor falling off the stairs.
- Automatic cleaning
- Triple-filter system
- 1300Pa of suction strength
- Slimmer design with 2.85 inches
- It fits under almost all furniture
- It looks modern and fresh
- The cleaning tool is made of excellent thick plastic material
- The motor is so quiet
- It has an affordable price
- It has a good-sized dust bin
- Minimal scheduling options
- It has no avoidance mechanisms
|Dimensions||17.3 x 13.6 x 4.9 inches|
|Energy source||Battery Powered|
Try out this video and learn more about the Eufy RoboVac 11S!
5. Miele C1 Classic Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
If there is one thing that can be said about the Germans, then it is that they always do their job at the highest quality.
So the Miele C1 will satisfy you with a durable and powerful 1200 W motor that you can adjust to various power levels, depending on your needs.
The canister vacuum is used with a filter bag large enough to hold the dirt of up to eight months of vacuuming. Therefore, you do not need to frequently clean a dust container, and all the dust and pollen particles are securely locked and forever away from your nose.
- Combination floor head ideals for carpets and floors
- Sufficient air clean system
- Additional accessories
- An impressive cleaning radius of 29.5 feet
- The telescoping extension is smooth
- The bags come with motor protection filter and exhaust filters
- This one is made in Germany
- It’s light enough to carry and store
- Suction and attachments are excellent quality
- The cord length is too short
- Suction is reliable, but it is rather difficult to maneuver it over the carpet
|Dimensions||18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on motor and casing, and a 1-year warranty on parts and labor.|
|Energy source||Powered corded; 120Volts|
6. Shark NV356E Corded Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
(Best Cored Upright Vacuum)
One of the best upright products is Shark NV356E. It looks not only good with its futuristically designed, white case but also has excellent suction.
Despite being bulky, it can also access tiny or narrow areas as you can turn the canister away by only pressing one button.
With a five feet hose, you may also reach areas above you quickly and can now clean the dust that sits on top of door frames, shelves, or ceiling lamps.
The dirt container is transparent, allowing you always to see how full it is, and hence you only need to open the vacuum when you need to empty it, and not for checking.
- Lift-Away on stairs
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal
- Powerful deep cleaning
- HEPA filter system
- It is equipped with dynamic swivel steering
- Capture and trap 99.9% of dust and allergens
- It is easy to clean and store
- The cord length is long and convenient
- It has a large dust bag
- Its top is quite substantial
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
|Dimensions||14.96 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches|
|Color||White and Silver|
|Energy source||Power Corded;120Volts|
Click on this link and enjoy a comprehensive review of the Shark corded upright NV356E:
7. Tineco A11 Stick Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Tineco A11 looks slim, but it is full of power. Being also called hero, it indeed supports you a lot in keeping your home clean. It has a powerful motor that provides you with 120 W of suction power.
The battery is designed to suit a whole clean-up of a two-bedroom apartment, providing you up to 40 minutes of runtime. It comes with multiple attachments for nearly all kinds of cleaning needs.
Those include extra brushes for carpets, a pre-filter cleaning tool, a crevice tool, and even a hair cleaning tool, which is very beneficial if you have pets losing hair everywhere.
- Three power modes from 1 to 3 level
- 4-stage HEPA filtration
- One-touch empty dustbin
- Easy to convert to a handheld
- It has a lightweight main body
- The power brush features LED headlights
- Accessories store easily
- It designs with an extra-large 0.6L dustbin
- It is a relatively quiet machine
- Medium and high settings drain the battery quickly
- Slightly cheaper than similar offerings, however, need to buy a spare battery pack
|Dimensions||11.4 x 8.4 x 43.5 inches|
|Energy source||Battery Powered; 450Watts|
8. McCulloch MC 1375 Canister Vacuum for Berber Carpet
(Best for Steam Cleaning)
The McCulloch MC 1375 is a strong canister vacuum and steam cleaner. Since it comes with 20 attachments, with the McCulloch, you need only one device for many different cleaning needs and purposes.
You will receive a floor mop, pads brush nozzles, and scrubbing pads that help you free your home from bacteria, mold, germs, and dust. You only need to wait for 12 minutes for the device to heat up, and then you can get started.
- Variable steam control
- The floor mop attachment is included.
- Added scrubbing power
- Power cord length of 18ft
- The cord and hose are long
- This steam system is very well designed and built
- It comes with a special cup for measuring the amount of water
- All the connections are very stable
- Availability of accessories is a positive
- Material on accessories heats up and loosens made by cheap plastic
- There is no low water warning
|Dimensions||15.55 x 12.13 x 10.5 inches|
|Energy source||Power Corded|
9. Bissell 2156A Transparent Canister Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Multiple Floors)
Do you like bagless cleaners, but are annoyed by always checking whether the container is full? The Bissell 2156A solves this issue by having a transparent dust bin. Its capacity is half a gallon.
The 9 amperes suction power can be regulated to fit both hardwood floors and carpets, including berber carpets. Since it is very lightweight, you can simply pull it behind you and make sure it will follow.
- Automatic retracting cord
- Airflow regulator
- Multiple surface floors
- Cyclonic technology
- It is a very lightweight and compact design
- The bottom-tank emptying is easy to open
- It is easy to switch from carpet to floors
- It is tranquil in operation
- It fits well into corners and under furniture
- Included attachment is poor
- It is a skinny plastic tube
|Dimensions||14 x 11 x 12 inches|
|Manufacturer||BISSELL Homecare, Inc.|
|Warranty||One year limited warranty|
|Energy source||Power Corded|
To see how the Bissell Zing Transparent Canister Vacuum works take a look at this video:
10. BISSELL 2252 Upright Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
(Best for Pet Hair)
Is your home full of pet hair, and your cleaning tools struggle to get them all? The Bissell 2252 is built to accept this challenge.
Being equipped with a triple-action brush, it is powerful enough to pick up any pet hair, even if they are deeply embedded in your berber carpet.
The cleaning path is extensive, featuring 13.5 inches, allowing you to clean large rooms quickly without taking a lot of passes. However, you can also efficiently clean corners due to Bissell’s edge to edge technology.
- Washable filter
- Edge-to-edge cleaning
- Triple action brush roll
- Lightweight design
- It is effortless to assemble
- The pet tools are all excellent
- The turbo tool needs to be cleaned out pretty quickly
- Suction is good and cleans well
- The dust bin is easy to remove
- Hair and lumpy stuff tend to get caught in the canister, thus need to pull stuff out
- They want it too short
|Dimensions||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Warranty||Check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues|
|Energy source||Corded Electric|
11. APOSEN H250 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Aposen H250 is an excellent choice for everyone who is searching for a convertible, cordless cleaner that can be both, a stick, and a handheld vacuum. A 250 Watt motor is producing durable suction power while being very silent and handy in operation.
It includes six batteries that grant you a runtime of 30 minutes when running on medium power or 12 minutes if running on maximum suction. Should that not be enough, you can double the runtime by purchasing an extra battery pack as they are detachable.
In addition to cleaning your floors, it cleans your air at home due to the four stages filtration system, which effectively captures 99.9 percent of allergens and dust particles.
- 18000Pa suction power
- 2 L massive dust box capacity
- The brush head is flexible for cleaning
- Come with a full-size LED floor brush lamp
- It is equipped with a removable ion battery
- The 4x filtration system can lock 99.99% of small particles
- HEPA can be washable
- It is designed with an ergonomic handle
- Lights are perfect for dark corners
- It is not suitable for a home with pets
- The suction is not strong enough on the carpets
|Dimensions||17.32 x 10.03 x 7.87 inches|
|Energy source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered, 250Watts|
12. Kyvol Cybobac E20 Robot Vacuum for Berber Carpet
For a robot vacuum, the Kyvol Cybobac E20 has a mighty suction power, counting up to 2000 Pa. In addition, the device can run through your home for up to 150 minutes before it needs to return to the charging station, which is the most extended runtime currently available.
This means that with this device, you can have your entire apartment cleaned without interruption. The dust bin can carry up to 20 fl. oz. of dirt and hence does not need to be replaced as often as other vacuum robots.
All in all, this is an excellent robot for larger homes, and if you are seldomly at home to assist with charging or bin emptying.
- A massive dust bin capacity of 600ml
- Product height of 2.85 inches
- Noise level of 60 to 65dB
- Anti-drop technology to avoid falling down
- More significant battery capability can be enough for a massive clean
- Both the dust bin and HEPA are washable
- It is easy to pick up the residual dust
- The suction power on carpet increases automatically
- It has 2000Pa astonishing suction power
- The remote control is not very bright
- It is hard to set the time up
|Dimensions||16.7 x 13.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Warranty||30-day money-back guarantee for any reason;18 months warranty|
13. ROOMIE TEC Cordless Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Roomie Tec produces a reasonably priced two-in-one vacuum. You can release the central part and quickly have a handheld cleaner, while, together with the frame and handle, it is a stick-like vacuum.
In contrast to ordinary stick vacuums, this one has a much more durable handle making it very secure in navigating it and pushing a little if necessary to release embedded dirt from your berber carpet.
The floor head has six bright LED lights that shine into every corner or under your furniture, so you will not miss a dirty spot anymore. Despite all those features, it still has a robust battery runtime of about 23 minutes.
- Auto recharge and storage
- Charging time from 4 to 5 hours
- Dust bin capacity of 0.5 L
- HEPA filtration
- Power suction with two modes is ECO and Turbo
- 6 LED lights are perfect for cleaning the corners
- Automatically recharge and stop when it is full
- The long-lasting battery is enough for the whole home
- It is designed, extra lightweight
- Handheld suction is also weak
- The dust bin is rather small
|Dimensions||12.01 x 9.06 x 44.49 inches|
|Warranty||Two-year factory warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee|
|Energy source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered, 100Watts|
14. Oreck XL2100RHS Upright Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Oreck allows you to clean large surfaces and spaces quickly due to the 12-inch full cleaning path. It weighs only 9 pounds, and you can, therefore, maneuver it thoroughly through your home.
The power cord is much longer than other vacuums, which means that you do not have the trouble to continually find a new power socket.
Furthermore, it features specially designed edge brushes to help you clean into the corners of your rooms and high-speed brushes that can pick up embedded dirt from your berber carpet.
- High-speed roller brush
- 35 ft. power cord length
- 12 inches wide cleaning path
- Automatic floor adjustment
- The price is affordable
- It comes with a long power cord
- The motor is powerful
- It is easy to get around the house due to its weight
- Fingertip-controlled on and off button
- It has a self-sealing dustbag
- It is quite loud
- There is no attachment included
|Dimensions||16x 13 x 35 inches|
|Energy source||Corded Electric|
15. Kenmore 81214 Orange Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Should you require a compact, but the powerful machine to thoroughly clean your entire home, then the Kenmore 81214 is precisely right for you. In addition to looking very elegant due to its shiny, orange-golden case, it also surprises durable suction power.
It comes with a dusting brush for dirty carpets, a crevice tool, and a bare floor tool that can be conveniently stored inside the canister, always making sure that you have them at hand when you need them.
- A triple HEPA filtration system
- Functional, versatile accessories
- Dual motor system for suction and brushes
- Four height adjustment for airflow
- A detachable handle is perfect for cleaning the furniture
- All attachments are easy to access and storage
- Handy appliances allow you to maneuver easily around corners
- Height adjustments provide optimal airflow and cleaning efficiency
- It is much more noise than others
- The wand is very heavy and thick
|Dimensions||25.9 x 16.2 x 13.6 inches|
|Energy source||Power Corded|
16. The Severin German Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The German-engineered Severin canister vacuum is a very reliable, little power-horse. It has an energy-efficient floor nozzle featuring rollers at the bottom and can seamlessly transition from carpets to hard floors.
Giving you three attachment parts that can conveniently be stored inside the canister, you not only have tools to make your cleaner suitable for various purposes but also have them ready whenever you need them.
The branded dust bags are made from four layers, locking collected debris, pet hair, and particles securely inside, and you never have to touch them again.
- Sound power level in 76dB
- Dust volume of 4.0L
- Ergo-soft-grip XL
- Hygienic fleece four filtration stages
- It has a well-designed HEPA 14 filtration
- The attachments are very impressive
- It is very lightweight, compact
- It is one of the most innovative brands
- It comes with an extra-large nozzle
- It has poor movability on rugs
- This vacuum is rather complicated to set up
|Dimensions||16 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Energy source||Power Corded|
Try this video to know how the Severin German vacuum cleaner work:
17. Hoover Linx BH50010 Cordless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Hoover Linx is a cordless stick vacuum with a very modern and trendy design. The batteries are detachable, which means that you can easily extend the battery runtime by getting an extra spare pack.
This can also extend your vacuum’s life expectancy, as batteries are most often the part that breaks first. Hoover built all the control buttons into the top of the slim handle, making it very comfortable and ergonomic to control its power.
As with many Hoover devices, the Linx also features the wind tunnel technology, providing optimal suction power at very efficient energy consumption.
- Intuitive power controls
- Battery fuel gauge
- Auto-height adjustment
- Powered brush roll with WindTunnel technology
- This vacuum has perfect suction
- It can get under and around furniture quickly
- Interchangeable batteries are suitable to clean anywhere
- The dust canister can be washable
- It is light and very maneuverable
- The rubber started peeling off after a while
- It is not easy to buy a new charger
|Dimensions||10.63 x 8 x 25 inches|
To click in this video to see how to replace the batteries at the Hoover Linx BH50010: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8rGAZnSMNY
18. Shark HV302 Corded Bagless Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Shark HV302 is a bagless stick vacuum, conveniently converted into a handheld device whenever you wish. The stick is strong and stable to allow you to also clean spaces above your head, such as on top of shelves, or even the ceiling.
Additional tools support you even better to reach into narrow spaces or effectively remove pet hair.
If you have always been annoyed by the way you needed to store your vacuum, you will feel delighted now as the Shark has a hook on the bottom and can, therefore, be hanged on a wall, so you will always find it when you need it.
- Fingertip controls
- Convert to hand vacuum
- Easy maneuver with swivel steering
- Compact and freestanding storage
- The long cord is sufficient
- It has excellent suction
- It is easy to put together
- There are a lot of various cleaning attachments
- It is designed with a small head. Thus it can lay flat
- The weight of the handle is rather heavy
- The hot air blows pretty warmly near your hand
|Dimensions||10.5 x 9.8 x 46 inches|
|Energy source||Corded Electric|
19. MOOSOO Efficient Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Moosoo is a cordless stick vacuum with various functions. It requires 120 watts for the impressive suction power to run, while the batteries will last for about 30 minutes.
The motor creates a high-speed, rotating airflow that will also capture dust particles in the air, which means that your home will be dust-free for a more extended period. In addition, the device removes up to 99.9 percent of microscopic particles, highly improving your home air quality.
Since it includes a HEPA filter that is washable and reusable, it is a very suitable device for everyone sensitive or allergic to dust.
- Performs well on all floors
- LED dust searchlight
- Cyclonic filtration system
- 2200mAh large capacity battery
- It is lightweight
- It can stand up while it is charging
- The noise is much quieter than the other vacuum
- It has a small convenient dust brush
- HEPA is washable and recyclable
- It has a smaller capacity than other heavy vacuums
- The length does not extend
|Dimensions||44.1 x 9 x 10.2 inches|
|Energy source||Corded Electric, Battery Powered, 120Watts|
20. Hoover WindTunnel 3 UH72625 Vacuum for Berber Carpet
The Hoover UH72625 produces a wind tunnel to increase suction power. All particles on the floor will fall into the airstream and then successfully get picked up into a vacuum, requiring less energy for the same kind of power.
Also, a carbon HEPA filter absorbs odors and the finest dust particles or pollen. Since it is bagless, it has a 0.4-gallon holding dust bin, which is washable and reusable. Hence, there is no need to buy and throw away vacuum bags.
An extra brush roll can be turned on with the simple touch of a button, giving you a smooth transition from carpets to hardwood floors.
- Sound power level in 76dB
- Extra 15 inches nozzle
- Windtunnel 3 technology
- Carbon HEPA filtration
- It is incredibly agile and easy to carry
- Large capacity dust cup
- Simply empty the debris of the dirt cup
- It has three modes of powerful automatic suction
- Comfortably transition from carpets floors
- Need to unplug from room to room because of the short cord length
- The washable filter is not handy
|Dimensions||13 x 15 x 44 inches|
|Energy source||Power corded|
Buying Guide Vacuum for Berber Carpet
Now you know the best 20 vacuums for berber carpet, but if you want to conduct your research, I am giving you some advice on what things you need to look for when shopping.
Especially when having berber carpets, suction power is crucial. In most carpets, there is accumulated, embedded dirt and pet hair, which requires a steady suction flow to release them.
In addition to suction power, the construction of the floor head is also making a huge difference. Intelligently designed brushes can help to release embedded pet hair and guide them into the suction flow.
Together with durable suction power, the vacuum can release embedded dirt even in thick, berber carpets.
Vacuum cleaners are either conventionally corded with a power cable, or are battery-driven and then cordless.
The advantage of cordless vacuums is that there are no annoying cables on the floor and you can walk with them as far as you want without the need to find a new socket. However, most of those devices need a recharge after 30 minutes, and even sooner if they run on full speed.
Some cordless vacuums have detachable batteries, which allows you to buy a replacement pack and then double the runtime, which solves the most significant disadvantage.
Corded vacuums can have a little more suction power and can run endlessly. You need to find a new power socket in nearly every room, which can become bothersome, especially in homes with a lot of rooms or even different floors.
If your home entirely consists of berber carpet, except the bathroom and kitchen may be, then you may not need a big bundle of floor attachments as you focus on carpets. Therefore, ensure that the floor head is suitable for the floor type in your home.
If you feature different types of floors, and you also like to vacuum your upholstery and furniture, it can be very beneficial to have a few attachments for those purposes.
Still in doubt about a few aspects? No worries, here are answers for the common questions about the best vacuums for berber carpet.
My Top Pick
My overall favorite is the Dyson Cyclone V10 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner due to its brilliant floor head brush and filtration system in addition to its three controllable power modes.
The battery runtime is up to 60 minutes, giving you enough time to clean all your Berber carpets, and also the rest of your home with a single charge. Since it is very light and also can be converted to a handheld, it is a very convenient and luxurious cleaning tool.
Which vacuum did you finally choose? Tell me how you feel about your purchase and maybe share a picture with me on how your Berber carpets look now. Good Luck!