Get one of the best central vacuum systems if you do hate cleaning your house. Unfortunately, housework is something nobody likes, but everyone has to do it. Unless you can afford to hire a housekeeper, you can still make the work a little easier for you by getting a powerful machine, such as a central vacuum system.
This unit allows your vacuum’s process to become more efficient and quicker because you do not need to carry a heavy vacuum from room to room. Instead, you have a system of tubes ranging to every floor to connect the lightweight hose.
As this kind of product is an expensive purchase, you should inform yourself about all the different options and the best for you, before you go and buy it. I have summarized everything you need to know and present you with the 12 best central vacuum systems in a comprehensive review for your convenience.
- What Is Central Vacuum System?
- Top Leading Brands For The Best Central Vacuum System
- Which Are The Best Central Vacuum Systems To Buy?
- Best Central Vacuum System Comparison Chart
- Top 12 Best Central Vacuum Systems On The Market 2023 Reviews
- 1. OVO Hybrid Filtration 630 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 2. Dirt Devil CV 1500 Central Vacuum System
- 3. VacuMaid GV50PRO 50ft. Hose Central Vacuum System
- 4. OVO Heavy Duty 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 5. Nutone Pure Power 5501 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 6. Allegro Unit 3 650 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 7. Ultra Clean SC200 Steel Canadian Central Vacuum System
- 8. Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System
- 9. Electrolux Quiet 600 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 10. Prolux CV12000 25 Years Warranty Central Vacuum System
- 11. Nadair Powerful 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
- 12. Bissell 18P03 Pro Wall-Mounted Central Vacuum System
- The Useful Buying’s Guide For The 12 Best Central Vacuum Systems
- My Top Pick
What Is Central Vacuum System?
In contrast to a conventional vacuum cleaner, a central vacuum system is installed as a fixture building. It consists of a system with tubes and hoses connected to the central motor unit, usually sitting in the garage or basement.
The biggest benefit is that dust particles or allergens permanently gets removed from the living space. Furthermore, as nearly every room has a hose, there is no need to carry a heavy device through your home, making it more convenient and a little quicker.
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $50 To Buy 2023
- Top 15 Best Multi-Surface Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2023
- Top 16 Best Electrolux Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2023
- Top 18 Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2023
- Top 15 Best Robotic Vacuum Cleaners Under $100 in 2023
- Top 20 Best Robot Vacuums Under $300 in 2023
- Top 12 Best Portable Wet Dry Vac Reviews in 2023
- Top 15 Best Canister Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2023
As the motor sits in the basements, there is usually no operational noise, allowing for vacuuming without bothering others. Especially families with small babies highly appreciate that advantage.
Top Leading Brands For The Best Central Vacuum System
Before spending too much time comparing many central vacuum systems, you can start by checking out the leading brands of that market.
This company is a new firm owned by Nadair, selling vacuum cleaner products. This brand offers its customers simple yet affordable products. Furthermore, Nadair not only innovates its products through design but also tries to satisfy its customers when purchasing.
This brand is exclusively manufacturing the central vacuum system in the US. Therefore, you can make sure not to get a China imported machine. Moreover, the company uses corrosion-resistant materials and provides superior suction power because of its cyclonic technology.
This brand is very famous across all types of large household electronic. The company is well-known for its outstanding quality, as well as long lasting products. As this company are not doing a lot of fancy brand marketing, you usually get a very good product for an attractive price.
Which Are The Best Central Vacuum Systems To Buy?
Following my best central vacuum system in a quick look, and choose the right one for your home right now.
The best overall is the OVO 630 air watts central vacuum system because of its powerful self-cleaning filtration system and more than 20 percent long-lasting motor time. Besides that, if you have a tight budget, then the HP Dirt Devil CV 1500 central vacuum system will be the perfectly reasonable option for you.
And for everyone with a little more specific needs, you can consider VacuMaid, Nutone Pure, Allegro, Ultra Clean, Electrolux, Bissell. Go ahead and check out the premium central vacuum systems.
- Best Overall: OVO Hybrid Filtration 630 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“Hybrid filtration; LED status indicator; seconds delay technology; attach accessories; machine washable filter.”
- Best Budget & for RVs and Camping: Dirt Devil CV 1500 Central Vacuum System
“Affordable price; expandable length hose; conveniently build-in; durable metal construction, designed for all RVs.”
- Best for Versatile Cleaning: VacuMaid GV50PRO 50ft. Hose Central Vacuum System
“Convenient wall mounted; made in the USA; easy to maintain; versatile cleaning; seal HEPA-style bag.”
- Best with Large Dirt Capacity: OVO Heavy Duty 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“Massive dirt bin; suitable for a big house; LED indicator; ultra-powerful motor; silent system.”
- Best with Ultra-Silent Technology & for Cleaning Small Houses: Nutone Pure Power 5501 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“Very silent operation; sleek design; self-cleaning filtration; compact unit, perfect for small house.”
- Best with Accessory Kits: Allegro Unit 3 650 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“A lot of high-quality accessories; great for cleaning low pile carpets; Self-cleaning; Filtration Systems; steel construction.”
- Best for Cleaning Medium House: Ultra Clean SC200 Steel Canadian Central Vacuum System
“Top quality steel construction; against corrosion perforation; HEPA filter bags; very affordable price, easy to use.”
- Best Quiet: Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System
“Made in the USA; very quiet, large dirt capacity, optional Maxflo HEPA paper bags; Includes all mounting hardware.”
- Best with Self-Cleaning HEPA Filter System: Electrolux Quiet 600 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“Effective HEPA filter; anti-vibration mount; integrated exhaust pipe; lower sound level; perfect for small living spaces.”
- Best for Cleaning Large Space: Prolux CV12000 25 Years Warranty Central Vacuum System
“Adjustable height; LED lights, bagless HEPA filtration; washable Micron Pre Filter, perfect for cleaning large space.”
- Best with Warranty: Nadair Powerful 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
“Solid long lasting warranty; silent system; compact design; LED light; stop technology.”
- Best for Cleaning Garage: Bissell 18p03 Pro Wall-Mounted Central Vacuum System
“Wet and dry system; suitable for cleaning garage; include wall mounting kit; extension wand; reasonable price, 2 stage filtration.”
Best Central Vacuum System Comparison Chart
There are a lot of options that may make you confusing while choosing the best central vacuum systems. Therefore, in this section, I have summarised a comparison table of top-rated products, allowing you to make a quick yet right decision.
|Best Central Vacuum Systems||Dimensions||Weights||Dirt Capacity||Air Watts of Power||Warranty||Filtration|
|OVO Hybrid Filtration 630 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best Overall||12.5 x 12.9 x 25.4 inches||1 pound||6.6 Gallons||630||Ten years warranty||Cyclonic filtration|
|Dirt Devil CV 1500 Central Vacuum System - Best Budget & for RVs and Camping||14.5 x 7 x 6.25 inches||21 pounds||1 Gallon||501||Five years warranty||HEPA filter|
|VacuMaid GV50PRO 50ft. Hose Central Vacuum System - Best for Versatile Cleaning||13 x 13 x 24 inches||30 pounds||7 Gallons||740||Five years||Disposable multi-layer sealed HEPA style bag|
|OVO Heavy Duty 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best with Large Dirt Capacity||12.5 x 12.9 x 30.2 inches||4 to 5 pounds||9.25 Gallons||700||Ten years warranty||Hybrid Filtration|
|Nutone Pure Power 5501 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best with Ultra-Silent Technology & for Cleaning Small Houses||33.3 x 16.5 x 15 inches||22.1 pounds||6 Gallons||550||Five-year parts, three-year labor warranty||Self-cleaning filtration|
|Allegro Unit 3 650 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best with Accessory Kits||11.25 diam. X 39.5 height||34 lb.||5 Gallons||650||7 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.||Micro-Fiber Filtration Systems|
|Ultra Clean SC200 Steel Canadian Central Vacuum System - Best for Cleaning Medium House||41 x 16 x 16 inches||35.2 pounds||5 Gallons||550||5-Year Manufacturer's Motor||Superior filtration system using hybrid technology|
|Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System - Best Quiet||12.87 x 12.87 x 25.75 inches||24.3 pounds||6.25 Gallons||740||Ten-year warranty||HEPA filtration bags|
|Electrolux Quiet 600 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best with Self-Cleaning HEPA Filter System||38 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches||27.6 pounds||4 Gallons||600||Ten-year parts and labor warranty||HEPA filter|
|Prolux CV12000 25 Years Warranty Central Vacuum System - Best for Cleaning Large Space||11.5 x 17 x 38.5 inches||55 pounds||5 Gallons||Not specific||Twenty-five years on body parts. One year on the hose and two years on the powerhead motor||Micron Pre Filter and HEPA Filter|
|Nadair Powerful 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System - Best with Warranty||16 x 15 x 25 inches||24.3 pounds||5.8 Gallons||700||25 years warranty||High-efficiency cyclonic filtration|
|Bissell 18p03 Pro Wall-Mounted Central Vacuum System - Best for Cleaning Garage||11 x 11 x 26 inches||33.2 pounds||4 gallons||Not specific||Two years warranty||2 stage filtration|
Top 12 Best Central Vacuum Systems On The Market 2023 Reviews
In this chapter, my orientated review of the 12 best central vacuum systems will help you pick the right one according to your demand. In particular, I will present to you the advantages and disadvantages, and key features as well as individual products.
1. OVO Hybrid Filtration 630 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
If you are looking for a central vacuum system, which not only has an impressive cleaning performance but also offers a profound appealing to you at an affordable price, then, I suggest you the OVO 630 air watts central unit system.
It features an ultra-powerful two stages Ametek Lamb Motor, which is three-times stronger than a portable vacuum cleaner. Therefore, its suction is robust enough so that you can pick up anything on your floor.
In addition, this product is equipped with Soft-Start Technology, allowing the motor’s lifetime increases by 20 percent. Apart from that, this amazing technology also supports you in keeping the hose and piping network clean after using it because it will run for three more seconds after pressing the off button, so that enough air can process through the hose.
- 30 ft high voltage hose
- On-off switch at the handle
- Silent operation system
- Useful accessories included
- Machine washable filter
- Flexible pipes make it easy to fit
- Ideal for carpets, hardwood floors, and tiles
- Six adjustable heights with LED light
- Triple-layer filtration bags provide additional protection
- If you use too long, the motor may overheat
|Dimensions||27 x 16 x 29 inches|
|Warranty||Ten years warranty|
|Voltage, Amps||15 Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||6.6 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Cyclonic filtration|
2. Dirt Devil CV 1500 Central Vacuum System
(Best Budget & for RVs and Camping)
In case you have a tight budget and want to possess a powerful central vacuum system, keep the HP Dirt Devil CV 1500 in mind. This item is designed for all RVs and life on the road, allowing you conveniently and effectively clean dirt, dust, allergens, etc.
Moreover, this product is equipped with HEPA bag filtration, therefore, you do not need to worry about its powerful suction. Especially, the 501-air watt power allows you to clean your carpet or upholstery in a breeze.
Besides that, there are a lot of versatile cleaning attachments such as crevice tools, mesh tool, bag floor tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool included in the delivery, allowing you to have many different cleaning processes, based on your cleaning purpose.
- Powerful 501 air watts
- 7 ft. to 35 ft. expandable length hose
- The flow rate is 100 cubic feet per minute
- Designs with HEPA bag filtration
- Conveniently built-in
- Included central vacuum replacement bags
- It is durable with all-metal construction
- Come at an affordable price
- Designed for all RVs and life on the road
- Sometimes it misses pieces in delivery
|Dimensions||14.5 x 7 x 6.25 inches|
|Volts, Amps||120 Volts, 11.7Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||1 gallon|
|Filtration System||HEPA filter|
3. VacuMaid GV50PRO 50ft. Hose Central Vacuum System
(Best for Versatile Cleaning)
Producing in the USA, the VacuMaid has been becoming popular among a lot of customers. This product offers a variety of high-quality tools and accessories, including long-reach hose, extension, and storage attachments; therefore, they assist you a lot in different cleaning purposes.
Furthermore, this item comes with a disposable sealed HEPA, trapping up to 99 percent of dust, dirt, and small particles thereby keeping them from recirculating back into the room.
As well, this system can be mounted conveniently. Thus you do not need to carry a bulky vacuum through your house while cleaning. Also, it is produced by using durable Galvannealed steel and powder-coated materials. Thus its construction is durable enough to avoid corrosion, increasing its lifetime significantly.
- Included high-quality accessory kit
- 50-foot crush-proof hose length
- Motor life is around 550 to 650 hours
- Air watts’ power of 740
- Come at an affordable price
- Versatile cleaning
- Durable construction
- Certified frustration-free
- Easily installs within a few minutes
- The hose is way rather long to unclog
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 24 inches|
|Voltage, Amps||120 volts, 15Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||7 gallons|
|Filtration System||Disposable multi-layer sealed HEPA style bag.|
If you want to see all parts of the VacuMaid central vacuum system, check this video:
4. OVO Heavy Duty 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
(Best with Large Dirt Capacity)
Another product from OVO’s portfolio, the OVO heavy duty with 700 air watts’ central vacuum system provides a large dirt capacity up to 9.25 gallons. This is giving you a big chance to clean a large space of around 9000 sq. ft. such as a big house or a huge garage without interruption.
Aside from that, this model features a hybrid filtration system, allowing you to use the product with or without deposable bags. For example, an efficient filtration system with a disposable bag is perfect for those who have allergy problems.
Also, the unite is crafted with a Soft Stop Technology within three seconds delay, allowing your vacuums to suck all debris out of the hose after cleaning.
- Powerful 700 air watts cleaning power
- 30 ft. low-voltage hose
- Accessory kit included
- LED light system
- Very silent in operation
- Easy to install and have great value
- Permanent machine washable filter
- Compatible with most existing inlet
- Ideal for entrance carpets, rugs, and hardwood floors
- The metal extension pieces might do not fit together properly
|Dimensions||12.5 x 12.9 x 30.2 inches|
|Warranty||Ten years warranty|
|Voltage, Amps||15 Amps, 120 Volts|
|Dirt Capacity||9.25 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Hybrid Filtration (With or Without disposable bags)|
To see an unboxing video of the OVO heavy duty with 700 air watts’ central vacuum system, watch this link:
5. Nutone Pure Power 5501 500 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
(Best with Ultra-Silent Technology & for Cleaning Small Houses)
The Nutone Pure central vacuum system will be a great choice for your small house from 1000 to 4000 square feet. It features a self-cleaning filtration, which will help you remove dust and other allergens from your home easily and effectively.
Due to the ultra-silent technology, this system gives one of the lowest noise operation levels making it to be among the quietest vacuums in the industry. Thus, you do not need to worry about its sound while cleaning.
More than that, it comes with a sleek, compact design that is able to neatly fit into small spaces. Therefore, this product is a perfect choice if you live in an apartment, or condominium.
- Delivers 550 Air Watts of power
- Large with 6 gallons disposable bag
- Use self-cleaning filtration
- No muffler required
- Operates quietly
- Powerful suction
- Great suction and easy to install
- It features a sleek design
- Small enough to fit in a laundry room or even a closet
- The item has good suction but does not have adequate filtration built-in
|Dimensions||33.3 x 16.5 x 15 inches|
|Warranty||Five-year parts, three-year labor warranty|
|Voltage, Amps||120 Volts, 12Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||6 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Self-cleaning filtration|
If you want to know more information about the Nutone Pure central vacuum system, see thish clip:
6. Allegro Unit 3 650 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
(Best with Accessory Kits)
There is no doubt that that the Allegro Unit 3 central vacuum system offers you a large range of high-quality accessory kits, including an extension wand, cleaning toolset, dust mop, crevice tool, upholstery tool, floor tool, and hose hanger.
Therefore, they are beneficial for your different cleaning usages, ranging from the car, garage to your entire house. It is designed with top-quality steel, making its heavy-duty construction extremely durable and powerful. Over and above, the device can generate a suction power that is ideal for homes up to 6,000 square feet.
- Performance of 650 air watts power
- 140.8-inch water lift suction power
- Input Power 1,855 Watt
- Five gallons’ collection capacity
- It is a quiet operation
- Permanent filtration system
- Excellent system and easy to install
- Guaranteed for life against corrosion perforation
- Great for cleaning low-pile carpeted surfaces, area rugs, and stairs
- Rather expensive
- The hose switch maybe not durable after a while
|Dimensions||11.25 diam. X 39.5 height|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.|
|Voltage, Amps||100 -120 Volts, 15.7 Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Self-cleaning, no maintenance patented Micro-Fiber Filtration Systems.|
7. Ultra Clean SC200 Steel Canadian Central Vacuum System
(Best for Cleaning Medium House)
If you are searching for a central vacuum system to clean for a medium house of up to 7,500 square feet, the Ultra Clean SC2000 will satisfy you. It comes with a superior filtration system using hybrid technology; therefore, you are flexible in choosing to work with or without disposable bags.
The uses one of the most reliable Powerful Ametek Lamb 2-stage tangential discharge blower motor with 550 air-watts performance, giving a powerful, continuous suction. Also, the optional muffler is also available, reducing the operational noise significantly.
- Powerful 550 Air Watts
- Powerful suction power pulling 125-inch water
- The airflow of 121 cubic foot per minute
- Contains 5 gallons trash bin
- Using hybrid technology system
- A mounting bracket is included.
- Includes an on and off switch on the power unit
- Powerful suction and easy to install
- Against corrosion perforation
- Rather noisy
|Dimensions||41 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Warranty||5-Year on motor; lifetime on the body and corrosion perforation.|
|Voltage, Amps||120 Volts, 12 Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Superior filtration system using hybrid technology|
8. Imperium CV300 Central Vacuum System
The Imperium CV300 central vacuum system provides a 740 air watt cleaning power, allowing you to clean homes as large as 7,500 square feet. In addition, it works at a very low noise level with only 58 db. Hence, its sound will not disturb your pet while cleaning the home.
Other than that, this unit is made by using Galvannealed steel. Therefore it has a sturdy and powerful construction, which is robust enough for deep cleaning jobs. Even more, by using powder-coated materials, this item is able to withstand rust and corrosion for years.
- Made in the USA
- Sealed suction lift – 138 inches
- Dirt capacity of 6.25 gallons
- Optional Maxflo HEPA paper bags available
- Comes with a lot of accessories
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Utility inlet included
- Installation is very easy
- Suction is rather minimal
|Dimensions||12.87 x 12.87 x 25.75 inches|
|Warranty||10 Year Motor Warranty|
|Voltage, Wattage, Amps||120 Volts, 15Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||6.25 Gallons|
|Filtration System||HEPA filtration bags|
To learn how to install an utility valve on the Imperium CV300 central vacuum system, see this video:
9. Electrolux Quiet 600 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
(Best with Self-Cleaning HEPA Filter System)
The Electrolux 600 air watts’ central vacuum system comes with a self-cleaning HEPA filter that allows this item to capture up to 99.97 percent of dust, dirt, and allergens down to 0.3 microns. As well, this product can be used with or without bags; providing you flexibility on which method to choose.
Particularly, without a bag, the vacuum’s dirt capacity can hold up to 4 gallons of dirt and debris. Thus, it is able to clean your entire large house a couple of times before you need to take care of the collector.
In addition, the product includes an anti-vibration mount, which keeps the machine properly adjusted to the wall and avoiding the risk of damages.
- 600 Air Watt cleaning power
- The sound level of 72.3 dB
- Contains 4 gallons of dirt and debris
- Comes with a self-cleaning HEPA filter
- Quiet performance
- Easy to use and maintain
- Durable construction
- Covers up to 8,000 square feet
- It can be used with or without a bag
- Rather take time to install
|Dimensions||38 x 15.2 x 15.2 inches|
|Warranty||Ten-year parts and labor warranty|
|Volts, Amps||14.5 Amps 120 Volts|
|Dirt Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Self-cleaning HEPA filter|
10. Prolux CV12000 25 Years Warranty Central Vacuum System
(Best for Cleaning Large Space)
The Prolux CV1200 is one of the most popular options amongst the central vacuum system if you plan to clean large spaces of up to 12,000 square feet. This item is powered by a 150 CFM 2 stage motor, allowing you to quickly complete a deep cleaning.
Furthermore, the system is equipped with three levels of filters in addition to a dirt chamber. This results in especially clean rooms as all dust is effectively trapped inside the machine.
Among other things, the power nozzle is adjustable in height and therefore works great on different types of carpets, as well as hard floors.
- Suitable for a 12,000 square foot home
- Comes with a 30-foot electric hose
- Has a water lift of 120 inches
- Come with 2 stage motors
- Very silent in operation
- Equipped with garage outlet
- Has three levels of filtration
- Use the best steel construction
- The attachments are maybe not durable
- The hose end is slightly small
|Dimensions||11.5 x 17 x 38.5 inches|
|Warranty||Twenty-five years on all steel body parts. 1 Year on hose and head and 2 Year on powerhead motor|
|Volts, Amps||110 Volts, 20Amps|
|Dirt Capacity||5 Gallons|
|Filtration System||Micron Pre Filter and HEPA Filter|
Check this video to learn more about how to clean the filter of the Prolux CV1200 central vacuum system:
11. Nadair Powerful 700 Air Watts Central Vacuum System
(Best with Warranty)
The Nadair central vacuum system is perfect if you are concerned about your investment because it provides you a solid, long-lasting 25 years’ warranty. Thanks to the intelligent 3 seconds delay system, the machine suctions all debris into the container every time you turn it off, leaving nothing in the hose.
Moreover, this machine uses hybrid filtration; then, you can operate it either with or without disposable bags, depending on your preferences. With the LED status light, you are always informed about your machine and can take the necessary action as soon as it is required.
- Powerful 700 Air Watts
- Come with 2-Stage Ametek USA motor
- The Stop technology increases motor’ life expectancy
- Integrated muffler for more silent
- Very silent in operation
- Covers up to 7 000 square feet area
- Aluminum sturdy construction
- Flexible pipes for an easy installation
- Equipped with a high-efficiency cyclonic filtration
- Do not include attachment kits
|Dimensions||16 x 15 x 25 inches|
|Warranty||25 YEAR WARRANTY|
|Volts, Amps||15 amps|
|Dirt Capacity||5.8 gallons|
|Filtration System||High-efficiency cyclonic filtration|
12. Bissell 18P03 Pro Wall-Mounted Central Vacuum System
(Best for Cleaning Garage)
Bissell 18P03 pro central vacuum system is very well-known because of its wet and dry cleaning convenience. Moreover, this machine can become a blower, helping you to clean your patio and garage entry from falling leaves in autumn.
Thanks to the extensive attachment kit, it works well on many different floor types or furniture. Plus, it includes a wall mounting kit, which means that you receive everything you need for a proper installation directly. Most likely, you will like the extremely long hose, spanning over 32 feet.
- Features two-stage filtration
- Comes with extension tools
- Power cord length of 5 feet
- Includes seven-car detail attachments
- LED light indicator
- Durable material
- Easy to maneuver
- Suctions up wet and dry debris
- 4-gallon semi-translucent dirt tank
- It is rather hard to change the filter
|Dimensions||11 x 11 x 26 inches|
|Volts, Amps||12 Amps, 120 volts|
|Dirt Capacity||4 gallons|
|Filtration System||2 stage filtration|
The Useful Buying’s Guide For The 12 Best Central Vacuum Systems
Before swiping your credit card to get a central vacuum system, a few factors need to be considered. Below, I will share with you my ultimate tips to select the best one for your home.
The air watts figure is an important indicator regarding the machine’s cleaning power. Most often, the higher the air watt, the higher is the suction power of the unit. However, you should also keep in mind that the wattage is the energy requirement, meaning that a high wattage translates to a higher energy consumption.
Therefore, you should only buy a device with a high air watts figure if you really need that much power and are fine with paying the electricity bill afterwards.
In the initial part, I have already shown you a quick comparison table, which was introduced to you about the 12 best central vacuum systems’ filtration systems. Therefore, you can see that there are a few different filtration systems from this article.
Depending on your cleaning purpose, choose what you need. However, if you need a washable filter, I recommend choosing a self-cleaning filter system as this is much more convenient. You most likely do not want to step down to the garage all the time to clean the filter.
Type Of Motor
In general, there are two kinds of motors that are thru flow and bypass. A bypass motor is more effective than the thru flow motor because a bypass motor protects the motor’s part from the debris, whereas the thru flow motor’s design creates the suction with water lift and debris.
There are two motor system versions among the central vacuum system, either one or two stages. A double stage motor is able to provide more power than a single-stage system. Nonetheless, as it consists of more parts, the maintenance cost can be higher, and there is a large need to get replacement parts.
Steels are often used because it is very durable and strong. Hence it is used to build the central vacuum system. Additionally, other materials such as metallic or alloy are also used with similar performance. Be aware of the risk that steel can develop corrosion or rust and may therefore not be suitable if you live close to water.
Cleaning Area Size
The coverage area is another factor that you should pay attention to as it highly depends on the area you are planning to clean. For example, if you want to clean a large house and a garage simultaneously, you should choose a central vacuum system with a coverage of around 10,000 square feet.
Noise Operation Level
Noise is another issue you should care for while choosing the right central vacuum system. If you have a lot of pets at home or even an aggressive neighbour living next to your house, you should opt for a system that comes with a muffler available. In that way, you are able to reduce the sound and limit the chance that you are going to disturb anyone.
In this chapter, I will answer a few questions that most customers asked about the central vacuum systems. I hope it may help you to have a better overview of their functions.
My Top Pick
My top choice is the OVO Hybrid Filtration 630 Air Watts Central Vacuum System because it comes with an overall impressive cleaning performance, and a lot of accessories, making it a very versatile machine.
This was my complete guide on hunting for the best central vacuum system. Which one is the best in your eyes? Please let me know your personal experience and help others to make the right choice. Good luck!