In the industrial age, choosing the best heavy-duty vacuum cleaner is not easy, especially for large area. However, a great heavy-duty cleaner is an indispensable item to keep your home clean.
There is a difficulty in choosing a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner because it has so many special parameters and functions that make it difficult for a buyer to make a decision.
Don’t worry if you are just starting out with a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner. This review will compare and evaluate 15 of today’s best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners.
- What Is A Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner?
- Common Types Of Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners
- What Are The Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners?
- Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 15 Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
- 1. Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Eureka Power Speed Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Hoover WindTunnel Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Bissell Clean View Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Shark APEX Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Dyson Ball Animal Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Hoover Commercial Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Oreck Lightweight Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Bissell Garage Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. Hoover Bagged Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. Power-Flite Comfort Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- 15. Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Choose The Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners?
- My Top Pick
What Is A Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner?
A heavy-duty vacuum cleaner is like a combination of an industrial vacuum cleaner and a household vacuum cleaner before. In fact, this is also a machine commonly used in the home.
Heavy-duty vacuum cleaners are characterized by greater capacity than common types and excellent cleaning ability. However, heavy-duty vacuum cleaners are usually larger and heavier than conventional ones, making it difficult to move while cleaning.
- Top 15 Best Carpet Cleaners for Pets To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Multi-Purpose Steam Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Steam Mops for Laminate Floors Reviews 2021
- Top 15 Best Bagged Vacuum Cleaners To Buy 2021
- The 15 Best Cordless Vacuum for Car Reviews in 2021
- Top 16 Best Vacuums for Soft Carpet To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuums for Area Rugs To Buy in 2021
- Top 22 Best Robot Vacuums Under $500 To Buy 2021
You should have a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner if you have a large space that needs regular cleaning.
Common Types Of Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners
There are many different types of vacuum cleaners, and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. Depending on the shape, heavy-duty vacuum cleaners are divided into the three most basic types of vacuum cleaners: Handheld, Backpack, and Upright
Canister Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners
Canister vacuums often have a small storage capacity compared to the other two types of vacuum cleaners, and often their engines are not too powerful. However, the canister vacuum cleaner is lightweight. Canister machine will be the right choice for small houses.
Backpack Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners
Backpack vacuums allow you to wear them on your back like a backpack during the cleaning process. Because they are tucked on the back, the backpack vacuum cleaners are very convenient and flexible in moving around small spaces. However, wearing them for a long time will make your back tired or even hurting.
Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners
The upright vacuum is super-durable. It offers many advantages: large engine power, fast cleaning, large-volume dust bag, and can be used continuously for a long time. However, this type of upright requires large storage space and is quite inconvenient in moving during the cleanup.
What Are The Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners?
The best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners are Oreck brand for carpet cleaning and Hoover brand for the value of money, or you can choose Bissell for comfortable use.
Let’s read the list of the top 15 best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners below, and you can choose the best one for you.
- Best Overall – Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Adequate suction, lightweight and sleek design, easy to maneuver, and useful accessories.”
- Best Budget – Eureka Power Speed Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Multiple accessories, extra-large capacity, quick-release handle, and long crevice tool.”
- Best for Hard Floors – Hoover WindTunnel Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Three channels of suction, carbon HEPA filtration, powerful suction, and cyclonic action.”
- Best for Pet Hair – Bissell Clean View Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Triple action brush roll, swivel steering, scatter free technology, and specialized pet tools.”
- Best for Home – Shark APEX Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy to use, zero M technologies, ultimate cleaning experience, and automatic floor adjust.”
- Best Quiet – Dyson Ball Animal Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy to use, powerful performance, HEPA filtration system, massive tank capacity.”
- Best Portable – Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Motor protection filter, lightweight design, six different suction power settings, and adjustable hose.”
- Best Filters – Hoover Commercial Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Quiet operation, chiropractor-designed harness, cleaning accessory pack, and HEPA filter.”
- Best for Carpet – Oreck Lightweight Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Extra-long cord, helping hand handle, micro-sweep feature, and top fill bag.”
- Best for Narrow Spaces – Bissell Garage Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Powerful suction, helix system, semi-translucent dirt tank, and lightweight design.”
- Best With Filter Bag – Hoover Bagged Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Powerful performance, seven floor settings, strong suction, and HEPA filtration system.”
- Best for Hardwood Floors – Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Adjustable and stretchable hose, reusable bag, lightweight design, and versatile cleaning.”
- Best for Fine Dust – Power-Flite Comfort Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Powerful performance, versatile, ergonomic, and HEPA filtration system.”
- Best for Bed Bugs – Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Sealed allergen system, Hexaguard technology, Rinseable HEPA media filter and quick-change cord.”
- Best for Furniture – Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
“Large capacity, powerful vacuuming ability, lightweight, portable, and movable.”
Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
This comparison chart will show you the detailed information of the best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners. Let’s read all of them to reach a decision.
|Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners||Type||Style||Weight||Dimensions|
|Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||Upright||Bagless||15 pounds||12.5 x 13.5 x 44 inches|
|Eureka Power Speed Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||Upright||Bagless||10 pounds||13.4 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Hoover WindTunnel Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hard Floors||Upright||Bagless||18 pounds||13 x 15 x 44 inches|
|Bissell Clean View Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hair||Upright||Bagless||17.71 pounds||13 x 14 x 44.5 inches|
|Shark APEX Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Home||Upright||Bagless||17.1 pounds||11.2 x 12.2 x 46 inches|
|Dyson Ball Animal Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best Quiet||Upright||Bagless||17.35 pounds||15.35 x 13.39 x 42.13 inches|
|Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best Portable||Canister||Bagged||10 pounds||18.2 x 11 x 8.7 inches|
|Hoover Commercial Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best Filters||Backpack||Bagless||9.2 pounds||13.25 x 13.25 x 30 inches|
|Oreck Lightweight Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpet||Upright||Bagged||9 pounds||6 x 13 x 35 inches|
|Bissell Garage Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Narrow Spaces||Canister||Bagless||33.2 pounds||11 x 11 x 26 inches|
|Hoover Bagged Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Filter Bag||Upright||Bagged||14.99 pounds||15.7 x 12.5 x 31.8 inches|
|Floors Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hardwood Floors||Upright||Bagged||22.8 pounds||14.44 x 16.38 x 28 inches|
|Power-Flite Comfort Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Fine Dust||Backpack||Bagged||12 pounds||16 x 12 x 31 inches|
|Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Bed Bugs||Upright||Bagged||19 pounds||12.5 x 15 x 44.5 inches|
|Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Furniture||Canister||Bagged||8 pounds||12.75 x 24.5 x 12.5 inches|
Top 15 Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
This review of the 15 best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners will help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of each type of vacuum cleaner. Read on to find the best option for you.
1. Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is not as lightweight as other models. However, the weight of it will not hinder the movement, so you can still move easily during motion.
At the front of the device, there is a barrier that prevents the device from hitting furniture during use. Bissell Clean View has a handle that is placed with the dust container to help you lift the vacuum with ease.
This vacuum also has an advanced filter integrated with the washable pre-engine filter. The device comes with a variety of other useful and handy accessories. Its dust cup is very large, so it can contain more dirt.
- Dusting Brush
- Cyclonic System
- Multi-Level Filtration
- Adequate suction for quicker cleanup
- Lightweight and sleek design
- Easy maneuverability
- Dirt bin design without the bag
- Useful accessories for multiple cleaning
- May create dust clouds
- Its hose attachment is a bit stiff
This video below will help you to understand more about Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
2. Eureka Power Speed Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Power Speed Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is a powerful vacuum cleaner that has a suitable price for everyone. It also comes with a dynamic motor and brush roll for lifting stubborn and heavy debris.
This machine is designed with smooth wheels that allow you to move it easily from room to room and clean hardwood floors, carpets, curtains, and hard floors in a quick and convenient way.
Besides, its extra-large dust cup can hold more dirt to save your time. When using this vacuum, your house will be clean and cool without any dust, pet hair, or bed bugs.
- Extra-Large Capacity
- Powerful Vacuum Cleaner
- Five Height Adjustment Settings
- Multiple-uses for cleaning
- Affordable price
- Can clean a large area
- Designed with a quick-release handle
- Support you to clean on above-floors
- Difficult to carry and clean stairs
- It cannot clean your rugs
This video below will help you to understand more about Eureka Power Speed Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
3. Hoover WindTunnel Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hard Floors)
Hoover Wind Tunnel Upright Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is one of the best bagless upright vacuums. You can clean your house daily in a very quick way with this powerful vacuum.
It is designed with three channels of suction that can create airflow from the extra-wide nozzle to the large capacity dirt cup. Therefore, this machine can clean pet hair and fine dust on any floors in your house.
This machine comes with a carbon HEPA filtration to keep any dust trapped inside. It also has versatile tools, including a pet turbo tool, pivoting dusting tool, and crevice tool for multiple cleaning.
- Carbon HEPA Filtration
- Powerful Suction
- Cyclonic Action
- Long power cord for large cleaning
- Extra-wide nozzle for collecting more dust
- Easy to control by a finger
- Can prevent scattering of debris on hard floors
- Multi-cyclone system for versatile cleaning
- Maybe too heavy for women
- May be too noisy for some users
4. Bissell Clean View Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hair)
Bissell Clean View Upright Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner will amaze you with its wonderful structure, powerful suction and innovative brush design. Therefore, you will not worry about pet hair in your house anymore.
This vacuum is designed a powerful cyclonic system, so it is capable of working longer and better. This system allows it to capture and keep dirt in the tank so that no dust can escape. Plus, the tank is also large and easy to empty.
Additionally, this machine has special tools, including a turbo brush tool, dusting brush, crevice tool, and extension wand close that will help you to clean all dust mites and pet hair from any place in your house.
- Scatter-Free Technology
- Multi-Cyclonic Suction
- Washable Filter
- Powerful suction for faster working
- The ability to clean all pet hair from any surface
- Easy storage in a small place
- Make your daily cleaning more convenient
- Great for cleaning small houses
- Maybe not lightweight enough for some users
- Not suitable for cleaning a large house
5. Shark APEX Upright Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Home)
If you are having trouble cleaning rugs, Shark APEX Upright Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner will be the perfect solution for you. This is an amazing, powerful vacuum cleaner that can clean almost any type of carpet in your home.
This best vertical type of heavy carpet washing machine serves multiple purposes. It offers more efficient work than other vacuum cleaners. It has a long handle that allows for easier and more comfortable use.
This vacuum is very convenient, thanks to its portable and flexible design. By using this machine, you can easily clean the space and move between different spaces without changing the settings, thanks to the automatic floor adjustment feature.
- Dual Brushroll System
- Ultimate Cleaning Experience
- Advanced Anti-Allergen
- Simple to use for beginners
- Powerful and efficient cleaning
- Portable design for easy movement
- Can clean multiple floors
- Handheld design for comfortable holding
- It may be too loud for some people
- It may be not durable enough for long-lasting use
This video below will help you to understand more about Shark APEX Upright Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
6. Dyson Ball Animal Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
Dyson Ball Animal Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is suitable for any cleaning time. Its fast operability helps you clean large areas in the fastest time. Therefore, you can save more time when using this machine.
It has a suction power of up to 1400 watts, which is more than the company’s other product lines. Furthermore, the storage capacity is very large to contain more dirt. And its dust cup can be emptied with a simple push of a button.
This machine uses a HEPA filter system, which is washable. Dyson vacuum comes with a wide range of accessories for versatile cleaning. It can even work quietly because of its motor’s low noise level that can give you a clean and peaceful environment.
- Radial Root Cyclone Technology
- Tangle Free Turbine Tool
- Whole-Machine Filtration
- Using is very simple and quick
- Low noise level for comfortable use
- HEPA filtration system
- Massive tank capacity for containing more dust
- Versatile accessories for cleaning on any surface
- Its hose may be too stiff for some users
- Its wheels are not flexible enough
This video below will help you to understand more about the difference between Dyson Upright Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner and Dyson V10 Cordless Vacuum.
7. Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner that’s lightweight and easy to move. It can clean versatile floors without problems.
This vacuum is designed as a canister vacuum that can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, including ceilings, carpets, floors, and ridges. And it has elongated tubes, impressive lightweight design, flexible and useful accessories.
When buying this vacuum cleaner, you can easily replace filter bag to use for the machine. This machine also facilitates efficient cleaning and collects all dust and debris from various surfaces.
- Motor Protection Filter
- Air Clean System
- Lightweight Design
- Replaceable bag to save time
- Useful attachments for easy cleanup
- Lightweight building for convenient holding
- Portable and easy to maneuver
- Suitable for cleaning small areas, car, and sofa
- Its power cord is not long enough
- It may be not strong enough
This video below will help you to understand more about Miele Grey Classic Canister Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
8. Hoover Commercial Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
If you constantly have to move while moving, Hoover Commercial Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner will be the ideal vacuum cleaner for you. This vacuum is designed as a backpack, so it can be worn over the shoulder when in use, which makes your commute easier.
In addition, this vacuum cleaner also comes with an included cord for increased flexibility and convenience. Although there are many details included, it still has an impressively lightweight design.
This machine is also designed with a HEPA filter, which helps to collect all dust in the air. You can easily have more time to enjoy a clean environment at home and take care of yourself when owning this vacuum.
- Chiropractor-Designed Harness
- Lightweight Design
- Quiet Operation
- Can work in a quiet way
- Easily portable for convenient carrying
- Extended power cord for a large cleaning area
- Having a comfortable harness for moving easily
- HEPA filter for collecting any dust in the air
- Its motor does not work well after using in a time
- It cannot clean thick carpets clearly
This video below will help you to understand more about Hoover Commercial Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
9. Oreck Lightweight Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Carpet)
Oreck Lightweight Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is known as one of the best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners on the market today. This machine has an impressive storage capacity that can help you to contain a lot of debris, dirt, and pet hair from carpets.
It has an upright design with a pocket to collect all the dust from any surface. The bag of this vacuum is made of cloth material, so you can easily clean this bag in a simple way without worry about buying replacement bags as often.
This vacuum can effectively clean almost any floor and carpet. It is suitable for both small and large spaces because it has strong power suction and a long-lasting power cord for durable use.
- Exclusive Microsweep Technology
- Extra Long Cord
- Lightweight Design
- Help you to clean a large area with long power cord
- Massive dust tank
- Powerful suction for quick cleanup on any carpet
- Have a long warranty
- Can be used and controlled by one hand
- It may need a large space to store
- It is a bit difficult to move around
This video below will help you to understand more about Oreck Lightweight Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
10. Bissell Garage Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Narrow Spaces)
If you’re looking for a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner that offers comfort and durability, the Bissell Garage Pro will be one of the best choices for you. This vacuum cleaner is much lighter than the heavy-duty vacuum cleaners, so you can easily carry and clean any narrow space in your home.
The Bissell vacuum comes with seven versatile attachments and accessory bag for convenient cleanup. In addition, it is also equipped with a four-gallon dirt tank for effective dust sealing in the storage unit.
Furthermore, this vacuum is designed with a wide range of useful accessories for cleaning both dry and wet stains. The Bissell vacuum cleaner uses a high-efficient motor so it delivers amazing performance.
- Packed With Attachments
- Ergonomic Backpack Vacuum
- Residential Applications
- Powerful performance for quick cleaning
- Versatile operations to clean any surface
- Ergonomic design to hold comfortably
- HEPA filtration system for keeping all fine dust and pet hair
- Useful accessories to reach any narrow space
- It may be too big for storage
- It is not really quiet
11. Hoover Bagged Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Filter Bag)
Hoover WindTunnel Bagged Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is a great vacuum cleaner for you to choose because it has a compact design, so you can move this cleaner to clean everywhere in your house.
This vacuum is specially designed to provide a comfortable and powerful cleaning experience. It has an impressively lightweight design, with seven floor height adjustment settings.
It has a long power cord to help you clean large spaces easily without lag. You will not disturb family members or neighbors during the cleaning process thanks to its high-performance and quiet work.
- Multi-Floor Adjustment
- Above Floor Cleaning
- Quiet Operation
- Powerful performance for working more effective
- Can work in a quiet way
- Lightweight design to carry and move quickly
- HEPA filtration system catches and keeps dust inside
- Can replace filter bag for saving time
- Its hose does not work efficiently
- It cannot clean edge in your home
12. Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hardwood Floors)
Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner used to be voted as the best maneuverable cleaner. This machine lifts and removes dirt from hardwood floors with innovative air tunnels.
Besides, this vacuum cleaner is designed with a two-brush cleaning system to hold dirt and prevents it from blowing back on your clean floors. And it is versatile enough to complete any heavy duty.
Plus, this machine is capable of cleaning almost all types of surfaces. And its cleverly designed handle cleans in tight spaces and under low furniture such as beds and chairs. It is also easy to move around thanks to the ergonomically designed wheels.
- Wind Tunnel Technology
- Non-Marking Furniture Guard
- Extreme Recline Handle
- Useful attachments for multiple cleaning
- Adjustable and stretchable hose
- Reusable bag for saving more money
- Lightweight enough to move and use comfortably
- Can clean any fine dust or pet hair on a hardwood floors
- Do not have a long power cord
- Its hose does not work well
This video below will help you to understand more about Hoover WindTunnel Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
13. Power-Flite Comfort Pro Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Fine Dust)
Power-Flite Comfort Pro Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is designed for maximum user comfort and comes with a pocket that holds up to 6 liters. It is equipped with a Deuter harness to provide optimum airflow, which helps the user for maximum comfort.
This is one of the lightest models on our list of heavy-duty vacuum cleaners. Not only offers comfort, but this machine also delivers an impressively powerful performance with high-efficient motor and strong suction power.
In addition, this machine also comes with an excellent HEPA filter system, which is durable and washable. This machine will make all fine dust and pet hair disappear, so you can enjoy purified air.
- Telescoping Wand
- Stretch Hose
- Ergonomic Shoulder Harness
- Lightweight enough to carry in a breeze
- High-efficient motor for working more efficiently
- Comfortable holding with handheld design
- Extendable hose for cleaning more space
- Have a 5-level HEPA filtration system
- Its power suction does not work efficiently
- Need a large space to store
14. Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Bed Bugs)
Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is one of the lightest and incredibly quiet heavyweight vacuum cleaners. It is designed with adjustable elevation positions for easy cleaning all bed bugs from any surfaces.
Besides, it comes with an engine giving you peace of mind so that you will not disturb your neighbors or family during the cleaning process. It can also trap dirt, dust, and pollen in the air to give you a clean environment.
In addition, the handle can be reclined to effectively clean the area underneath the furniture. And this machine also has two wheels for easy movement from room to room.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Sealed Allergen System
- HEPA Media Filter
- Powerful suction for sucking all fine dust
- Compact design for easy carrying
- Easy to hold with handheld design
- Work in a quiet way for comfortable use
- Suitable for killing bed bugs on carpets or rugs
- Its mobility is restricted
- It may be too heavy for women
This video below will help you to understand more about Hoover Hush Tone Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
15. Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Furniture)
Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner is a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner with incredible cleaning ability. It has a large storage capacity for containing more dust and a long power cord for cleaning a large area.
This vacuum comes with four wheels that makes it easy and comfortable to travel and clean any room or furniture in your home. The vacuum cleaner is equipped with an engine that delivers outstanding suction power and efficiency.
This machine provides a powerful and smooth performance. Besides that, it also has many accessories, making it more efficient and convenient to use. You can easily use this vacuum to remove it.
- Powerful Vacuuming Ability
- Large Transfer Switch
- Large Capacity
- Long power cord for cleaning any large room
- Clean sofa and other furniture clearly
- Useful accessories for multiple uses
- Can suck all fine dust and pet hair
- Four wheels for cleaning room to room
- The filtration system does not work well
- Not suitable for cleaning on wood floors
This video below will help you to understand more about Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner.
Let’s watch: Stanley Wet Dry Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner
How To Choose The Best Heavy-Duty Vacuum Cleaners?
To choose a perfect vacuum cleaner, you need to consider many criteria to make the right choice. Here are some criteria you must pay close attention to:
Type Of Vacuum Cleaner
According to usage features, heavy-duty vacuum cleaners are divided into two basic types, including home vacuum cleaners (household vacuum cleaners) and industrial vacuum cleaners.
Household Vacuum Cleaners
Household vacuum cleaners are common and often found in many families. Household vacuum cleaners usually have a fairly small capacity, small size (there are some types that can be handheld).
The advantage of household vacuum cleaners is that they are very popular and can be easily purchased at home electrical stores with reasonable prices. Household vacuum cleaners are also very easy to use and do not need to be noted about their features.
However, the downside of a household vacuum cleaner is that it cannot be used continuously for a long time and can only be used with dry stains.
Industrial Vacuum Cleaners
Industrial vacuum cleaners are commonly used in factories or factories. Industrial vacuums often have a very large operating capacity. The average minimum must also be from 2000 – 3000W or more.
In contrast to household vacuum cleaners, industrial vacuum cleaners are generally larger. The machine design is also heavier, so movement can usually only be pushed on the floor.
Heavy-duty vacuum cleaner capacity tells you how much dust the device can absorb and hold. And the upright vacuum cleaners usually have a larger capacity.
You should choose a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner capacity based on the amount of space you want to clean. For example, if you need to clean a large space with lots of dirt, you should choose a vacuum cleaner with a large storage bag and a powerful motor to save your time.
In addition, if you do not like to empty your dust cup frequently, choose one with a larger capacity than your requirements. It can save you the time and effort of changing the dust cup while still maintaining the cleaning efficiency.
The filter system is a very important factor in choosing a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner. If you want to clean both the floor and the air in a short time, you should choose the one with a HEPA filtration system.
With a good filter system, you only need to clean one time in a short time, which is very convenient. To save money, you can choose a cheaper filter system, but it will take twice as long to clean it up.
When buying a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner, it usually comes with a cleaning brush and other convenient accessories. The included accessories allow you to clean a variety of surfaces effectively.
When choosing a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner, prefer the one with more accessories that help you clean a variety of surfaces and gain a better using experience.
Vacuum cleaners have various types of storage, depending on the needs of your uses to consider choosing the right type. You can select a dust collection placed in the bag or use a portable canister to remove and contain the dirt.
The bagless type usually has a smaller dust capacity and needs a good filter to prevent dust from being blown back onto the floor. In addition, you also do not have to spend a lot of money to buy replacement bags if you use this type. This type is usually lightweight, and more convenient to move.
Bagged vacuum cleaners come with greater storage capacity, and you’ll have to spend money buying replacement bags. Bagged vacuum cleaners are usually more powerful and heavier than bagless types. However, the pocket-sized vacuum cleaner is the ultimate cleaning solution.
If you are just starting out with a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner, there are a few things to keep in mind below. They ensure you can use your best heavy-duty vacuum cleaner over the long term.
My Top Pick
It is the end of my review, so you can have all information you need. You can make the right decision to choose the best heavy-duty vacuum cleaners now.
My top pick is Bissell Clean View Bagless Heavy-duty Vacuum Cleaner, which is flexible and powerful. This is also a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner with a fairly lightweight, but it can still do the heavy lifting with maximum efficiency.
Let’s click to choose and buy a heavy-duty vacuum cleaner. If you have any questions about these vacuum cleaners, feel free to write them below. I will answer after reading them.