Don’t miss the chance to find the best Eureka vacuum cleaners in my article. With my accumulated experience, I will help you to choose wisely and correctly. I hope you will have an excellent device after reading this review.
Eureka is a brand experienced in distributing vacuum cleaners to other brands. As a result, they clearly understand the needs of most people. Later on, their products converge powerful features such as strong suction power and product flexibility.
For each different need and use, you will need a different specialized device. This article has compiled for you all products from home to the workplace. You should take note of the information for easy consideration before buying it!
- Do You Know About Eureka?
- Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Categories
- Which Are The Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaners?
- Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 18 Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
- 1. Eureka Swivel Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Eureka Turbo Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Eureka CordRewind Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Eureka Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Eureka FloorRover Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. EUREKA FloorRover Dash Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Eureka Powerful Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Eureka Quick-Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. Eureka Flash 15KPa Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. Eureka AirSpeed ONE Corded Upright Vacuum
- 15. Eureka Swivel Plus LED Vacuum Cleaner
- 16. Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- 17. Eureka Stylus Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 18. EUREKA Lithium-Ion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
- A Helpful Guide For Buying Eureka Vacuum Cleaners
- My Top Pick
Do You Know About Eureka?
Founded in 1909 by Fred Wardell, Eureka was originally a company that sold vacuum cleaners produced by other manufacturers. Four years later, Wardell marked its first milestone by purchasing a factory to make brand vacuum cleaners with patented features.
- Top 15 Best Backpack Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Carpet Sweeper Reviews 2021
- Top 23 Best Bissell Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Deep Cleaning Vacuums To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors and Carpet in 2021
- Top 20 Best Vacuum Cleaner for Carpet To Buy 2021
- Top 15 Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
- Top 16 Best Cheap Vacuum Cleaner Reviews in 2021
Having a selling record of over 2 million by 1927 and was ranked the second best selling brand in the US. The key to Eureka’s enormous success lies in the prominent features of its vacuum cleaners. Let’s take a look at some of them before moving on to actual model types.
Air is a vital element to life, and the quality of the atmosphere you breathe has a significant impact on your well-being. Nowadays, harmful pollutants can find their way into your indoor environment, and when combined with dust, they can cause serious health problems.
That being said, the importance of air filters has become increasingly crucial. A set of air filters help remove allergens and keep the air fresh when you clean your home. Eureka is in the leading position with the True HEPA filters of their vacuum cleaners.
Eureka’s HEPA bags have a similar function to the HEPA filter that traps pollutants and allergens inside. These containers are designed to fit many vacuum models, preventing any possible leakage.
Large capacity and made from high-quality material that can capture particles as small as 0.1 microns, this type of bag offers premium results but at a very low price.
Good support is also one of Eureka’s most noticeable features. Besides the non-defective product guarantee, they also offer 1 to 3 years of limited warranties. All you need to do is fill in the warranty card that comes with the product and then mail it to them.
All mechanical malfunctions that originated from the brand’s mistakes will be covered as soon as possible. All the warranties apply the same terms and conditions
After a certain amount of use, some parts of your vacuum will start to lose effectiveness and need replacement. Luckily, Eureka got you covered. Their store offers a wide range of vacuum parts, such as filters, bags, and also belt replacements at reasonable prices.
You can now take the matter in your hands and fix or replace some parts of your vacuum cleaner on your own. Just order them at Eureka’s store, and they will be quickly delivered to your home.
Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Categories
Eureka is one of the famous names for vacuum cleaners, so what options do you have from this brand? Please refer to the types of vacuum cleaners below.
These vacuum cleaner models would be the perfect choice for those who don’t want to bend the vacuum cleaner too much. With most upright vacuum cleaners, the brush bar and their accessories are detachable for deeper cleaning.
At the same time, they allow an easy transition from the mop to hard floors. However, you should not consider them suitable for everyday use as they are usually heavy.
Canister Vacuum Cleaner
This is probably the most popular vacuum cleaner out there because Eureka knows the importance of having a good bagless box. These products are used for carpets and also hardwood floors.
These models usually come with attachments that allow you to clean your upholstery and curtains and vacuum up in crevices and nooks.
The stick models have a design similar to the vertical stick model. However, these stick cleaners are given by missing accessories. Also, their weight is different from that of the upright cleaners. They are very light and, therefore, easy to hold.
In addition, they are cordless and are great for daily cleaning, not the more intense one.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
In addition to the upright vacuum cleaner and the lightweight canister model, the Eureka features a handheld vacuum cleaner with a compact and lightweight design. They are recommended for portability, but they are for those who want a vacuum cleaner, especially for a garage or workshop.
Robot Vacuum Cleaners
The robot’s compact design makes it challenging to enter areas under furniture make it easy to travel between rooms and travel from hard floor to carpet. With the strong suction power of the Eureka robot vacuum, it is undoubtedly also an excellent option for your home.
Which Are The Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaners?
When faced with the best Eureka vacuum cleaners, you may be confused. For example, the 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum stands out for its compact features, versatility, and capacity. Also, PowerSpeed Vacuum shows strong suction power and suitable ability on any floor surface.
Below, I have helped you find the best Eureka vacuum cleaners. Read their information carefully to find out which one is right for you.
- Best Overall: Eureka Swivel Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy maneuvering, very lightweight, and a powerful pickup, and fantastic for the price.”
- Best Budget: Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“The perfect performance for the price, have a reasonable price, attachments work great, and lightweight material.”
- Best for Stairs: Eureka Turbo Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Great dusting tools, easy to assemble and clean the dust cup, very lite, and suction power is impressive.”
- Best for Home: Eureka CordRewind Upright Vacuum Cleaner
“Do an excellent job, create a pet-hair-free home, a good buy, easy to push and carry, and the friendly attachments.”
- Best for Carpet: Eureka Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
“A breeze to remove and empty the canister, suitable to use in an office, and fit in a small corner.”
- Best With Dual Action: Eureka FloorRover Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Have an incredible suction, do a really great job of picking stuff up, extremely maneuverable, and easy to empty a dustbin.”
- Best for Cars: Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Potent, lightweight machine, easy to clean multiple surfaces, and convenient to maneuver.”
- Best With HEPA Filter: EUREKA FloorRover Dash Vacuum Cleaner
“Great and conveniently lightweight, strong suction, at a great price point, and have low noise.”
- Best Canister: Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner
“Have an outstanding suction, comfy to carry and hold, and not take much space.”
- Best for Pet Hair: Eureka Powerful Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy to remove a large canister to empty the dirt, have the washable filter, and do a great job on pet hair.”
- Best for Hard Floors: Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy to get down under furniture, take about a minute to assemble, and perfect for small apartments with carpet and hard floors.”
- Best Lightweight: Eureka Quick-Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner
“The little vacuum cleaner, great value for the price, cord storage on the handle, and simple design.”
- Best Stick: Eureka Flash 15KPa Vacuum Cleaner
“Sleek design, excellent suction power, worth the price, and easy to use.”
- Best With Cord: Eureka AirSpeed ONE Corded Upright Vacuum
“Work well on hardwood floors and area rugs, can get the hair thoroughly, lightweight material, and astonished at a reasonable price.”
- Best With Attachments: Eureka Swivel Plus LED Vacuum Cleaner
“Easy to empty and adjust, pull an incredible amount of suction without slowing down, and an inexpensive vacuum.”
- Best Robot: Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner
“Help with daily chores, a nice touch, not making a loud noise, a decent vacuum for the price.”
- Best Cordless: Eureka Stylus Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
“A light weight, cordless, and powerful vacuum cleaner, nice to clean stairs and furniture.”
- Best With Rechargeable Battery: EUREKA Lithium-Ion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
“Lightweight device, good suction, convenient for simple messes, and great for using in the car.”
Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
I make a list of all the features of the best Eureka vacuum cleaners reviews in a comparative table. Take a look at the table for the exact information on each product.
|Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaners||Product Dimensions (inches)||Item Weight||Dust Cup Capacity||Type||Cord/ Cordless|
|Eureka Swivel Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||6 x 10 x 44||3.97 pounds||Stick||Cord|
|Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||13.4 x 14 x 44.5||10 pounds||4.1 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Turbo Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Stairs||11.8 x 14.6 x 34.3||12.32 pounds||4.1 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka CordRewind Upright Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Home||13.78 x 13.4 x 44.5||17.86 pounds||2.1 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpet||11.42 x 11.93 x 41.34||7.7 pounds||2.7 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka FloorRover Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Dual Action||12.5 x 12.5 x 45||18.18 pounds||1.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Cars||13.4 x 14 x 44.5||15.49 pounds||2.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|EUREKA FloorRover Dash Vacuum Cleaner - Best With HEPA Filter||14 x 11.2 x 32.9||21.7 pounds||2.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Best Canister||9 x 17.5 x 11.63||11.6 pounds||2.5 L||Canister||Cord|
|Eureka Powerful Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Pet Hair||13.4 x 13.78 x 44.5||14.27 pounds||2.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Hard Floors||14.17 x 12.2 x 9.65||8.29 pounds||3 L||Canister||Cord|
|Eureka Quick-Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Best Lightweight||9 x 5 x 41||4.4 pounds||0.8 L||Stick||Cord|
|Eureka Flash 15KPa Vacuum Cleaner - Best Stick||11.1 x 7.9 x 45||6.3 pounds||1L||Handheld||Cord|
|Eureka AirSpeed ONE Corded Upright Vacuum - Best With Cord||13 x 12.5 x 43||9 pounds||2.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Swivel Plus LED Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Attachments||12.1 x 13.4 x 44.5||18.31 pounds||2.6 L||Upright||Cord|
|Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Best Robot||13.00 x 13.00 x 3.00||5.95 pounds||Robot||Cordless|
|Eureka Stylus Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Best Cordless||11.10 x 7.90 x 43.30||6.4 pounds||Handheld||Cordless|
|EUREKA Lithium-Ion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Rechargeable Battery||16.22 x 4.17 x 5.35||1.98 pounds||0.5 L||Handheld||Cordless|
Top 18 Best Eureka Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2021
I will now analyze each of the products in the best Eureka vacuum cleaners in detail. Let’s explore their functions and find out the most suitable for you!
1. Eureka Swivel Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
With this Eureka cleaner model, the sleek design, thanks to the Signature rotary steering wheel, improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency. Besides, it has a 3-in-1 design with a gaping onboard tool that allows you to customize the vacuum according to your needs.
Unlike another vacuum cleaner that pushes large particles around, this vacuum cleaner model with a suction nozzle is able to absorb larger debris easily. Plus, it’s perfect for cleaning on hard floors or area rugs and low rugs. Also, its motor has a 2-amp power.
The washable filtration system will retain debris and improve air quality. Its 18-inch power cord size and large dust cup help you get things done faster and without having to jump sockets or go to the trash frequently. Also, this cleaner is safe for the environment and FFP certified.
- Signature steering wheel increases maneuverability and cleaning efficiency
- Designed 3 in one with tools included
- Aspirates large debris easily without expelling it
- The filtration system is washable and helps to improve the quality of the air
- Use an 18 ‘long power cord and X-Large dust cup
- Works effectively on hard floors and area rugs
- Lightweight design and flexible swivel head
- Strong suction
- Effective with pet hair
- The rubber bumper does not scratch the wall
- Inability to stand on their own
- For more powerful suction, low tilt is required
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floors, Area Rugs, Low Pile Carpets|
|Included Accessories||Crevice Tool Holder, Hand Vacuum, Floor Nozzle|
Blaze 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum Cleaner shows you outstanding performance in the following video. Let’s watch it for more information!
2. Eureka NEU182A PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
With a reasonable price, you can immediately own this Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner. Despite its low price, it has a powerful engine and a brush with suction power that can remove stubborn and heavy debris. Its nozzle is long to clean quickly.
Also, it has five different height adjustment modes. At this point, it works well on carpets, hard floors, rugs, etc. Smooth wheel parts prevent scratches or holes in the hardwood floor. The capacity of the 1-liter ultra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent dusting.
On the other hand, the handle unit is easy to remove and connect to an extension hose for floor cleaning quickly. Other accessories such as crevice tool, upholstery tool, dusting broom allow you to clean hard-to-reach areas, even remove dirt, pet hair, refresh the car, or frames.
- 12. 6 “wide nozzle allows for quicker cleaning
- Five levels of height adjustment
- Relatively light design for easy portability
- Dust cup with large capacity up to 4.1L
- Comes with convenient accessories
- Easy to carry with a lightweight
- Strong suction
- Easy to empty
- Easy to install and clean accessories
- Effective with your pet’s fur
- Difficult to move on carpet
- Blows away the dirt on the floor
|Recommended Surfaces||Carpets, Shag Rug, Hard Floors|
|Included Accessories||Pet Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush|
The PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner in this video will show you its best in a lightweight and low-cost design. Let’s check it out!
3. Eureka Turbo Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Stairs)
This Eureka vacuum cleaner is designed as a vertical bagless vacuum cleaner. This product has an LED light mode which gives you a better view of cleaning under-furniture and inaccessible areas of your home.
The multi-surface dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent dusting between uses. If you are looking for a product to clean the stairs, this one is the perfect choice for you. This vacuum cleaner can vacuum every level with a huge 4.1-liter dust cup capacity.
At the same time, this vacuum’s five height adjustment settings allow you to switch the appropriate mode on hardwood floors, carpeted areas, and especially stairs with ease. You can reach up to 8 feet to clean hard to reach places like ceilings, top, the bottom of furniture, and others.
- Better visibility thanks to LED headlights
- Multi-task with five high-level settings
- XL dust cup has a large capacity
- Wide reach up to 8 feet
- Absorb all dirt with strong suction
- Easy carrying up and down stairs thanks to its lightweight
- Easy to operate, assemble, and clean
- Long-term survival
- Easy to dump waste
- Straps are easy to break
- Not highly effective on pet hair and hair
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Included Accessories||Crevice Tool, Release Handle, Extended Hose, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool|
If you want to discover the real features of PowerSpeed Turbo Upright Vacuum Cleaner, watch the following video and do not skip it.
4. Eureka CordRewind Upright Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Home)
As a perfect choice for cleaning your home, this Eureka vacuum cleaner is able to clean stubborn dirt from every floor with a powerful suction on hardwood floors, carpets, tiles, hairless areas, pets, debris, and dirt. With a 5-stage dial and a 12.6-inch wide cleaning path.
Winding length up to 25 inches can automatically rewind with the push of a button for hassle-free storage. This vacuum cleaner is lightweight and easy to lift. Its design is vertical, compact that allows you to easily move it around the house and quickly clean on tile, carpet, etc.
This bagless vacuum cleaner requires less frequent dusting thanks to the large XL dust cup capacity (up to 2.1 liters). Also, the easy empty flip lid makes it easy to clean and wash without maintenance costs. This product comes with crevice tools, dust brushes, upholstery, and more.
- Straps are 25 feet long power cord can automatically rewind
- Clean rubbish on many different surfaces
- Lightweight for you to lift
- The dust cup has a large capacity and has no bag
- Lightweight for easy push and carry
- The transparent storage tank can see the amount of trash inside
- The power cord can conveniently collapse
- Absorb pet hair
- Easy to clean
- Smaller fragments cannot pick up
- Garbage is easy to get stuck
|Recommended Surfaces||Area rugs, debris and dirt, hardwood floors, tiles floors, carpets|
|Included Accessories||Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Pet Turbo Brush, Crevice Tool, Release Handle, Extended Hose|
5. Eureka Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Carpet)
This Eureka vacuum cleaner model is bagless and has an upright design. In addition, it contained a washable filter, so you could wash it and dry it without any maintenance costs. This cleaner’s telescopic handle is plastic and quick release for comfort in your grip.
This cleaner model includes a crevice tool and dust mop that can stick to a vacuum. It also allows you to control reach during window cleaning, upholstery, carpets, and other hard-to-reach places. All-powerful floors suck off dirt and hair from hard floors and carpets with ease.
The cleaning line’s width is 10.5 inches, which assists the cleaning job to be completed quickly. With a compact design, weighing just 7 pounds, this Eureka vacuum cleaner allows you to take it anywhere or store it anywhere in your home.
- Save on maintenance costs thanks to the washable accessories
- Comes with a convenient crevice tool and dusting brush
- Fast cleaning with cleaning path 10 5 “wide
- Lightweight at just 7.7 pounds
- Easy to clean after use
- Super light for moving between floors in the house
- Pick up the smallest debris, and even the fur
- The power cord is easily retracted by hand or deployed
- Quiet operation
- The height cannot be adjusted
- Difficult to move on rugs
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpets|
|Included Accessories||Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Release Handle, Crevice Tool, Extended Hose|
If you are already satisfied with the Airspeed Ultra-Lightweight Green Upright Vacuum Cleaner features, check out this video for an overview of it.
6. Eureka FloorRover Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Dual Action)
This is one of the Eureka brand products suitable for dual action. An excellent aid to clean your home. If you want to keep your home space free from dirt and ensure your family members’ health, then this is the product you should check out.
With a smooth rotating steering wheel helps you make your house clean without challenging. What’s more, with a more professional cleaning function thanks to the extensive wheel technology, it smoothly glides on any floor surface.
The machine’s accessories for quicker cleaning are the 2-in-1 wrap tool, the pet booster brush, and the 16-inch crevice tool. With the Dust Collector, it is easy to remove all the dust bag’s replacement and maintenance costs.
- Pet booster brush
- 2-in-1 wrap tool
- The multi-stage cycle system never goes away
- The steering wheel rotates smoothly
- Extensive wheel technology for easy gliding
- Designed to treat surfaces from deep carpets to delicate fabric curtains
- Light, easy to assemble
- Impossible to vacuum under low objects
- Very impressed with the price
- Maybe the wire is always tangled at the bottom and around the bottom
- There is no rack to hang the hose
|Color||Eureka Neu562a Floorrover|
|Recommended Surfaces||Carpet, Floor Surfaces|
|Included Accessories||2-in-1 Upholstery Tool, Pet Turbo Brush, Crevice Tool|
You still wonder about FloorRover Bagless Pet Vacuum Cleaner’s efficiency. The review in the video below will help you.
7. Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Cars)
Not just cleaning in the housing area, I think you should also clean your car’s space. This Eureka product will give you a deep cleaning of your family car. With five height adjustment settings, it will be flexible to clean cars.
This versatile vacuum can easily adapt between hard floors and deep carpets. The washable filter and bag-free design make PowerSpeedeasy to maintain. The power of the device up to 960 W provides efficient operation while removing dirt.
The quick-release handle can act as a cleaning wand. Products include upholstery tools, dust brushes, crevice tools, and turbochargers for pets. Thanks to the combination of tools will give you a fresh space.
- Has a 12.6-inch wide floor nozzle
- Giant dust cup, pocket-free design
- Able to stand upright
- Adapts easily between hard floors and deep carpets
- With five flexible height adjustment settings for a variety of spaces
- Strong suction power is the unique point of this product
- It helps you clean more in less time
- Wide cleaning path
- For the value, this is an excellent choice
- Might be a short hose
- Due to its size and the hose’s length, cleaning high or tight areas is a bit difficult
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Deep Carpet|
|Included Accessories||Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Pet Turbo Brush, Crevice Tool, Release Handle, Extended Hose|
Let’s watch this video because it will help you know the exact information about this PowerSpeed Bagless Pet Turbo Black Vacuum Cleaner.
8. EUREKA FloorRover Dash Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With HEPA Filter)
This is one of the products with a Hepa filter superior to the rest of the Eureka. You want to own a device with the best filter, and the product will meet your needs. Just a light touch will remove the dirt in your family.
The enhanced swivel steering system provides smooth maneuverability that makes cleaning under and around furniture easy. Special filter helps to trap 99.97% dust and allergens, perfect for living spaces.
It detects floor type and automatically adjusts for impressive cleaning results. Detachable handle for hose connection for up to 12 feet higher mopping range providing flexibility to reach nooks and crannies in the house.
- A multi-angle adapter can be used with any of the tools on board
- Convenient Hepa filter
- A multi-stage cyclone filter system helps separate small and large dust particles
- The brush tip can turn on or off, depending on how deep you want to clean
- Ability to adjust nozzle height automatically
- Allows moving seamlessly between floor types without having to bend over continually
- Clean multiple floors of bricks, hardwoods, carpets
- Able to expand the cleaning range
- Easy to control and use
- Might not be working well for dogs with long hair
- May not be flexible on rugs
|Recommended Surfaces||Floor Types, Deep Carpet|
|Included Accessories||Crevice Tool,Pet Turbo Brush, Multi-angle Adapter, Dusting Brush|
FloorRover Dash Pet Vacuum Cleaner With HEPA Filter makes you feel comfortable with your home’s fresh environment. Please, check out this video!
9. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner
If you love the Eureka Canister vacuum cleaner, it will be the ideal product for your taste. 10 amp compact box vacuum cleaner for safe and complete cleaning of bare floor surfaces. The device weighs less than 9 pounds and gives you value for money.
While it works well on carpets, it is ideal for vacuuming bare floors, parquet floors, and tiles. Twenty feet power cord with a quick detachable allows you to carry it wherever you go. Storage is never an issue as its compact size can reside in any space.
With powerful brush rolls for deep cleaning of carpets and a full set of tools, dedicated cleanings such as stairs and upholstery are provided. You can adjust to maximum suction by closing the slip ring on the nozzle handle.
Its design combines your function of brushing vertically with a roller for easy finger control. The long cord can reach up to 20 feet without unplugging the charger while you’re running out of the dust in your home. It is long enough to clean an entire room, long hallway, or staircase.
The movement of the machine is 10amp, it provides powerful continuous suction for deep cleaning of your living space. The vacuum cleaner is light under 9 lbs, and this allows you to carry it anywhere indoors. A replaceable dust bag, you can dispose of collected dust without touching the trash.
- Extend the telescopic wand by pushing the lock button down
- Machine warranty for 1 year
- Twenty feet power cord with quick removal
- Compact size less than 9 pounds
- Power-Touch handles with fingertip controls
- Convenient for families and cars
- Ideal for quick and effective cleaning
- Can vacuum and pet hair easily
- Very reliable, long-term value
- Might not have the telescoping wand
- There is no automatic winding
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor|
|Included Accessories||Blower Port, Deluxe Floor Brush, Bare-floor Nozzle|
Is this Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner as good as described? Please refer to the video below for more information.
10. Eureka Powerful Pet Hair Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Pet Hair)
You love pets and want to have them indoors, but you do not know how to remove their fur. Let the appliance clean its fur for you. This powerful 10 lbs Eureka upright vacuum cleaner can be easily carried around your home.
Next, it saves you some money because the filter can wash without any maintenance costs. The 2.6-liter dust cup comes with an open flip cap that is easy to pour quickly and without clutter.
It can clean under, rear, and top fixtures in a flash, and the quick-release handle can act as a cleaning wand. So you will not have to worry about living with your pet’s hair.
- The luxury stretch hose extends up to 4 times its original length
- Dust cup XL
- The tool has an extremely long gap
- Five height settings
- Equipped with a detachable steel hand and three on-board tools
- The powerful suction plus wide operation reach enables to clean every part of your house
- Dumping dust simply and easily
- A powerful assistant to keep the house clean and tidy
- Great for animal hair
- Not for people with back problems
- Slightly noisy when operating
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpets, Area Rugs And Tile|
|Included Accessories||Extra-long Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Release Handle, Extended Hose|
11. Eureka Whirlwind Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Hard Floors)
This innovative and lightweight design has all that you need in a vacuum. The integrated airflow control setting helps you switch between three cleaning surfaces with just a click of a button: carpet, upholstery and hard floors.
The innate feature of a canister vacuum is easy maneuvering, this model is even more flexible with hovering wheels, swivel steering, and a telescoping metal wand that helps you move around furniture and reach into tight spaces.
The bagless design features a 3L dust container that can contain all the dust in just one cleaning. It has a one-button release for easy emptying, and the filter is also washable by rinsing it with water. There is also a detachable crevice tool integrated into the hose handle.
- Include three settings: carpet, upholstery, and hard floor
- Lightweight material – Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Dust cup capacity is 1.2 liters for saving your time
- Combine automatic towing with Eureka cyclone
- Integrated airflow control on the handle
- Reduce the frequency of pouring water between uses
- Very quick and easy to move around the house
- Perfect for small apartments with carpet and hard floors
- Durable plastic is a perfect bearing
- Convenient to assemble, clean or dump collection containers
- Easy to use and have plenty of suction
- The suction control slider might be released when operated
- The extension wand seems to be a bit difficult to remove
- The power cord is slightly short
|Recommended Surfaces||Carpets, Hard Floors And Upholstery|
|Included Accessories||Hose, Tube, Brush, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush|
In the next video, you can see the true function and effective use of this Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner. Let’s discover it!
12. Eureka Quick-Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner
Having an impressive weight of only 4.4 lbs, this 2-in-1 compact design with onboard crevice tool helps you personalize your vacuum for your daily cleaning needs. You can easily switch from a long stick vacuum cleaner to a handheld one.
Brushroll and powerful suction allow for both hard floor and carpeted floor cleaning. Combined with a high-quality filter, this model can improve the air quality of your indoor by capturing all the dust and allergens. The washable filter removes replacement costs.
The lower handle is for easier storage and more comfortable carrying. The dust cup can hold up to 0.8 liters max.
- 2-in-1 machine – Compact, elegant design with the on-board crevice tool
- Lightweight material and has a lot of suction power
- The dust capacity is 0.8 liter
- Economical filter washable
- Improve air quality with the filter
- Switch from a rod-shaped vacuum cleaner to a vacuum cleaner quickly
- Can access narrow place and is suitable for quick tidy ups
- Allow for fiddly cleaning and dusting of unit
- Perfect for the price
- Sound has a little bit noisy
- Better on carpets than hardwood floors
- Short power cord
|Recommended Surfaces||Bare Floors, Rugs|
|Included Accessories||Not specific|
You can watch the video below to clarify the functions of the Quick-Up Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner. It will help you to make the final decision.
13. Eureka Flash 15KPa Vacuum Cleaner
With the added benefit of an extended reach, cleaning ceilings and extremely tight spaces is now a breeze with this lightweight vacuum. This 2-in-1 handheld integrated stick vacuum can easily convert to a portable hand vacuum for convenient above-floor cleaning.
Multi-surface cleaning is made possible and switchable with the fingertip brush roll controls and motorized floor nozzle. The swivel now comes with steering wheels, which provides excellent control and easy maneuvering around and under furniture and tight spaces.
LED headlights make it easier to find unchecked dust and debris. 120V-550W power capacity ensures powerful suction. This model also comes with a 30ft cord, a removable dust cup, a convenient portable storage base, a crevice tool and a 2-in-1 dusting brush.
- Lightweight for carrying – only 7.14 lbs
- Come with convenient portable storage, a crevice tool, and a 2-in-1 dusting brush
- Have a motorized floor nozzle and advanced rotating steering system
- LED headlights for reaching dark areas, and the cord is 30 ft.
- Do a great job on hardwood floors and throw area rugs
- Lightweight machine for maneuvering more easier
- The collection chamber is easy to empty
- Can pick up the dog hair off the floor with no problem
- The attachments are excellent for furniture crevices, baseboards, ceiling corners, etc.
- The vacuum cannot stand freely
- A little bit of noise when working
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpet, Stairs|
|Included Accessories||Led Headlights, Portable Storage Base, Crevice Tool,2-in-1 Dusting Brush.|
Cleaning your house will become more straightforward with this Flash 15KPa Powerful Suction Stick Vacuum Cleaner. Watch the following video on how to use it.
14. Eureka AirSpeed ONE Corded Upright Vacuum
(Best With Cord)
The most prominent feature of an upright vacuum cleaner relies on its airflow. This model has the AirSpeed Technology that allows for more air and dirt traffic. Pick up messes faster with a 30-foot cord and a wide 13-inch cleaning path nozzle.
The Pet Power Paw Turbo Brush helps get rid of pet hair clumps from stairs and upholstered furniture easily. With this model, you will have both the low profile nozzle for reaching under furniture and an 8-foot hose for reaching the ceiling.
This vacuum is slightly lighter than most upstanding vacuums. It also comes with other features such as a washable filter, multi-cyclonic dust cup, clearview brush roll window, and a scuff resistant furniture guard.
- AirSpeed technology for removing more dirt and moving more air
- Crevice tool and pet dusting brush for removing pet hair from hard to reach areas
- Pet power paw turbo nozzle for deep clean hair from upholstered furniture and stairs
- A perfect machine for picking up pet hair
- The separate hose – can switch between the floor and hose mode
- The cord is super long for moving around your house
- Have an excellent price with high-quality performance
- The tools are not snug enough and might fall off from time to time
- It makes quite a loud noise when operating at maximum power
|Color||Le Mans Blue, Black|
|Recommended Surfaces||Floor Types, Upholstery|
|Included Accessories||Not specific|
15. Eureka Swivel Plus LED Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Attachments)
The biggest aspect of this vacuum is probably the XL dust cup with a capacity of 2.6 liters, which means fewer cleaning intervals and health risks. Everything about this model is also bigger.
The wide and multi-surface nozzle, along with large wheels and swivel steering, increase cleaning space while retaining easy maneuvering. It also comes with 4 additional accessories: Pet Tool, Upholstery Tool, Soft Dusting Brush, and Crevice Tool.
Strong suction power comes from the PowerSpeed Promotor for both efficiency and cleanness.
- The swivel steering and lightweight design for cleaning under and around furniture
- The led headlights on the power speed for sucking up hidden dust and debris
- The large wheel, uniquely nozzle, and suction release valve help you to move on various surfaces
- Come with an upholstery tool, pet turbo brush, dusting brush, 7” crevice tool, and a quick-release handle
- The light on the front is nice and useful for use in a dark area
- The canister is easy to empty – without having to touch the giant dust
- Working well on the floor and carpet, especially for the hair
- Easy to maneuver and have a great suction
- Can wash out the filter when done, and the canister will wipe dry itself
- The extender tube might fall off any time the thing is moved
- The plastic of the dust container and suction hose may seem cheap
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Upholstery, Carpet|
|Included Accessories||Nozzle, Detachable Handle, Pet Tool, Upholstery Tool, Soft Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, Instruction Manual|
Swivel Plus LED Blue Upright Vacuum Cleaner provides perfect suction power, and please watch the following video!
16. Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner is Perfect for everyday cleaning thanks to its powerful 2000Pa suction power. Besides, this device has a high-quality filter for effective dust disposal. So any dirt, debris, and pet hair on many different surfaces.
You can install the app on your smartphone and use the voice of Alexa and Google Assistant to be able to control the vacuum cleaner from anywhere. In case it’s offline, you can use the panel remote control or perform a manual operation on the device.
Eureka Groove’s robot vacuum cleaner has three different cleaning modes for you to consider. Besides, the device comes with a scratch-resistant brush that protects your hard floors as well as carpets. Moreover, this device also has an amazing climbing ability.
- A high-efficiency filter comes with 2000Pa of suction power
- Use the Eureka app or use Alexa and Google to schedule and control
- Can use the remote with the on-unit button with three cleaning modes
- Anti-scratch brush roll to protect hard floors and clean carpet
- The GrooveGear climbing wheels for a transition from carpet to hard floor and over door thresholds
- Low noise while cleaning
- Simple to empty and remove the brushes to clean
- Have a more reasonable price than some of the robotic vacuum cleaner
- No problem connecting to Wifi
- Easily remove dust, dirt, pet hair, and debris from hard floors and carpets
- The height of the robot is suitable for the clearance of the furniture
- Quite inconvenient to hold the bottom when removing the dust cup chip
- May lack a little suction power when on carpet area
|Bag type||Not Specific|
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpet, Over Door Thresholds|
|Included Accessories||Remote Control (2 Aaa Batteries Included), Adaptor, Charging Base, Two Side Brushes, 2 Hepa Media Filters.|
You can follow the video later to see the features of Eureka Groove Robot Vacuum Cleaner more quickly.
17. Eureka Stylus Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
The Eureka stylus cordless vacuum cleaner is a powerful device that you should not ignore. This device is equipped with a BLDC motor up to 350W, so it can effectively clean on any surface. Besides, the stylus is built around to increase the attraction for the device.
To ensure the cleaning performance of this device, it can run continuously for 45 minutes duration. You can switch to three cleaning mode options with just the touch of your fingertips. If you regularly move between floors, this device is also suitable as it only weighs 6.4 pounds.
Also, Eureka stylus cordless vacuum cleaner has a flat design. It allows you to move to low positions like under beds and furniture. Besides, this device also has an LED beam that illuminates to see the debris then you can suck it clean.
- Can switch to max power on fingertip controls for effective cleaning
- Runtime is up to 45 minutes with three cleaning modes
- The dust cup to the front – Can lay the vacuum completely flat
- LED headlights and easy to switch to MAX power
- Long reach and portability
- Excellent on hardwood
- Easy to assemble and very practical
- Powerful suction and do a higher speed for area rugs
- The dirt cup is a little small.
- Cannot stand up on its own
|Bag type||Not Specific|
|Recommended Surfaces||Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Included Accessories||A Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush And Wall Mount|
18. EUREKA Lithium-Ion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Rechargeable Battery)
This Eureka vacuum cleaner is designed handheld and cordless, which is convenient for handling when cleaning. It has a capacity of the 0.5-liter dust cup, containing much dirt at the same time. This is a powerful portable vacuum that is designed to work on all types of surfaces.
This product is the best with a rechargeable battery. Also, long service life and rechargeable battery provide up to 20 minutes of cleaning on a single charge. Besides, it has a cyclone filter system that effectively removes dust.
With this cleaner, there’s no maintenance cost, just simply rinse the washable filter and empty the dust cup. This Eureka vacuum cleaner is compact (2 lbs weigh), allowing you to easily carry it around to clean under fixtures or nooks between car seats.
- The rechargeable battery can work up to 20 minutes with one single charge
- The dust cup capacity is 0.5 liters
- The 2-lbs handy vacuum cleaner with a rubber cap and a crevice tool
- The cyclonic filtration system helps to remove dust efficiently
- The design is intelligent and easy to handle
- Great for the price
- Does pick up dirt well
- Lightweight material – Suitable to clean car
- There is no storage for the tools, so it relatively easy to get lost
- Might not pick up large trash
|Recommended Surfaces||Floors, Stairs, Table Tops|
|Included Accessories||A Rubber Cap And A Crevice Tool|
A Helpful Guide For Buying Eureka Vacuum Cleaners
Just like any other product, you should know a thing or two about Eureka vacuums before buying in order to get the best out of your money. Here are some features to consider:
Corded Or Cordless Vacuum
Corded vacuums tend to be better suited for larger homes with lots of carpets, pets and children. Cordless lithium battery vacuums last longer and have the reliable suction capacity. However, the best cordless vacuum will perform a plug-in vacuum as well.
A bagless vacuum cleaner is undoubtedly the more environmentally friendly alternative, compared to its bagged counterpart. Bagged vacuums will use hundreds of bags during their period, but along with your dust and dirt, with a bagless model, you won’t throw away anything superfluous.
Dust Cup Capacity
A larger dust cup means longer cleaning intervals, but with the cost of possible weight. You can find a wide range of capacities in the market, from as small as 0.3L to even 2L. Most upright vacuums have the biggest dust cups compared to canisters.
Eureka produces many different types of vacuums, so the weight of each machine is also different. The upright vacuum usually weighs between 13 and 18 pounds, while others, like sticks or robots, weigh less than 8 pounds. Therefore, you can easily find a machine that is suitable for your use purpose.
Your Floor And Carpet Type
One of the factors that help you determine the best vacuum for your home is your floor and carpet type. If you have a wall-to-wall carpet or lots of tapes, uprights are the best option particularly for those with a bag.
But if you have several steps, canisters or robots can be easier to navigate, and they appear to do better on hard-faced floors, from hardwood to tile. Moreover, stick vacs and handheld versions are perfect for lighter tasks that require quick attention, such as spilled cereal.
This section is a list of some of the most frequently asked questions and concerns. You may find your needed answers here.
My Top Pick
These are all my best Eureka vacuum cleaners reviews, which recommend an excellent choice for your household. After preferencing this post, have you decided what you want to have?
Especially, Eureka Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner version is one of the best products I have used. This cleaner has a maneuverability and cleaning efficiency compared to standard stick vacuums. Now, my cleaning is becoming increasingly easy.
I hope that my article is useful for you when shopping. Also, I really appreciate taking your time on my post. Please leave your comment on the box below and share the post with your friends!