A wet/dry vacuum cleaner becomes more popular with many users. Since it can help you solve the hardest housework without making any effort, owning a wet/dry vacuum cleaner can help you save your wallet and quickly tackle any kind of debris.
Nevertheless, various types of companies develop and produce wet/dry vacuum cleaners with different functions. It is why users find it confusing when intending to buy one which is suitable for their home.
If you are in the same situation, let’s read my reviews since I strongly believe that you will find some hints to determine the best one. Keep reading and discovering together!
- How Does A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Work?
- Is a Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner More Powerful Than a Regular Vacuum?
- What Are The Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners?
- Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart 2020
- Top 15 Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2020
- 1. Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 2. Stanley 3 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 3. Dewalt 18/20V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 4. Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 5. Stanley SL18199 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 6. Armor All A225 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 7. Vacmaster Pro Certified HEPA Filtration Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 8. Ridgid VAC3000 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 9. Stanley 3 In 1 Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 10. Bissell CrossWave 1785A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 11. Bissell Multi-Clean 2035M Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 12. Black+Decker HWVI225J01 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 13. Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 14. Ridgid 50313 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 15. Workshop WS1600VA High Capacity Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- What Factors Should You Pay Extra Attention When Purchasing a Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner?
- My Top Pick
How Does A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Work?
A wet/dry vacuum cleaner is a handy tool, and its name implies that you can pick liquid spills and solid dust. This type is helpful and versatile since it can work well on all working conditions, and its operating principle is similar to a regular vacuum.
At first glance, you will realize it is quite the same canister vacuum, but it has another function to suck up liquid spills beside dust and dirt. In the past, people just used it for heavy-duty jobs, yet now, the updated models are used for domestic missions.
It works excellently in any working environment, and you can use it like powerful vacuums. A huge plus of it is able to tidy up any kinds of messes. The wet/dry vacuum can help you clean debris anywhere, regardless of whether it is indoor or outdoor. You will be impressed with how fantastic it is.
Is a Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner More Powerful Than a Regular Vacuum?
A wet/dry vacuum cleaner has more powerful suction than an ordinary vacuum. The wet/dry vacuum often comes with a dust bag to help you conveniently empty, and some vacuum also is equipped with a HEPA filter. For a normal vacuum, it is pretty good filters to improve air quality in your living space.
Now, I will provide you the comparison table between a wet/dry vacuum cleaner and a regular vacuum cleaner. Thanks to these features, I believe you already have your own answer
Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners
- Purpose: Suck up liquid and solid messes
- Structure: Contain a barrier between the dust bin and the motor
- The Way to Clean Dustbin: Have to be dumped into a sink or outside. Need to pay attention to remove the dustbin
- Cleaning Non-Carpeted Surfaces: Can shine hardwood, vinyl and tile floors while cleaning
- Storage After Using: Make sure that the brush is dry thoroughly and the tank is entirely emptied before storing
- Caring Vacuum Cleaner: Need to be cleaned frequently with soap and hot water and the tank is emptied after each use
Regular Vacuum Cleaners
- Purpose: Pick up just solid messes
- Structure: Compact design with a motor which is connected right next to the suction and dust cup
- The Way to Clean Dustbin: Just need to unlock and outpour dust straight into the wastebasket
- Cleaning Non-Carpeted Surfaces: Can remove dust effectively from non-carpeted floors
- Storage After Using: Can immediately put away after cleaning
- Caring Vacuum Cleaner: Have to remove hair and debris from brush and dispose of dust so that it can work productively
What Are The Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners?
The best wet/dry vacuum cleaner is Dewalt and Craftsman since they are equipped with the highest horsepower, which is present on the market. Therefore, you can clean liquid and solid spills without making any effort.
Besides, Stanley and Vacmaster are not bad options, and it will bring you an enjoyable experience when you use them.
If you want to make a quick decision, don’t forget to look at the brief I already summarized for you:
- Best Overall: Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“A 16-gallon vacuum; 3-disposable filters bags; the muffler helps reduce the noise; 6.5-peak horsepower motor; easy to maneuver; a 20-foot power cord and built-in blower port and accessory storage.”
- Best Budget: Stanley 3 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“3 gallons of tank capacity; can pick up all types of debris; most suitable for the household; contain extra accessories and can work 300 hours continuously.”
- Best for Home Use: Dewalt 18/20V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Cordless vacuum with 20V max battery; equipped with HEPA filter; the filter is washable and reusable and easy to transport.”
- Best for Powerful Performance: Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Maximum horsepower with 6.5 peaks; a 20-gallon tank capacity; integrated blower port; designed oversized drain port and include accessories for specialized cleaning.”
- Best for Garage: Stanley SL18199 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“6 peaks of horsepower motor; 12 gallons of tank capacity; a 22-foot cleaning reach; equipped with safety buoy technology and 3 in 1 construction.”
- Best for Cars: Armor All A225 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“A 2.5-gallon polypropylene tank; the strong horsepower motor with 2 peaks; the cord length is 10 feet and can wrap; can store accessories onboard.”
- Best for Heavy Duty: Vacmaster Pro Certified HEPA Filtration Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Operate amazingly in large spaces; armed certified HEPA filtration; 2-stage industrial motor; the long cord with 30 feet; and the water lift is 78 inches.”
- Best for Light Duty: Ridgid VAC3000 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Convenient to store thanks to its compact design; integrated suction dustpan for cleaning teeny messes; the foldable hose and the Quik-Lock filter system.”
- Best With Extra Tools: Stanley 3 In 1 Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Its capacity is more than 18.5 liters; the impressive suction with 4 peaks; 3 functions in one product; can clean in almost places and contain extra tools.”
- Best for Carpet: Bissell CrossWave 1785A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Can clean on multiple floors; especial carpets; double0action brush; smart touch controls to modify cleaning modes, and the power rating is 4.4 amps.”
- Best With Bagless: Bissell Multi-Clean 2035M Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Bagless vacuum for cost-efficiency and eco-friendly option; an 11-amp motor; contain a blowing function and come with specialized auto tool kit.”
- Best Handheld Vacuum: Black+Decker HWVI225J01 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Compact design; super lightweight; doesn’t occupy much space for storing; the wide-mouth design and the translucent dustbowl with a 20.6-ounce capacity.”
- Best for Big Messes: Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Can suck up well big messes; quickly convert vacuum into handheld blower; the built-in accessory storage; include extra accessories and a 19-foot cleaning reach.”
- Best for Portability: Ridgid 50313 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“The outstanding powerful with 5 peaks in the compact design; the ultra-flexible hose; a 20-foot power cord, the Quik-Lock Filter system and high-speed blower.”
- Best for Woodworking: Workshop WS1600VA High Capacity Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
“Come with the Quik-Lock filter; the double-versatile locking hose; integrated blowing port; the drum is made if tough copolymer and can pick up 1 gallon of water within a second.”
Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners Comparison Chart 2020
Some necessary information of the top 15 best wet/dry vacuum cleaners is summarized in the table below. Before going further, stop here and spend a little time to check it on. If you read it, finding the best one isn’t hard for you.
|Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaners||Dimensions (Inches)||Weight (Pounds)||Horsepower (HP)||Capacity||Warranty|
|Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best Overall||20 x 28.5 x 19||30.6||6.5||16 gallons||No specified|
|Stanley 3 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best Budget||14 x 11 x 15.95||8.38||3||3 gallons||1 year|
|Dewalt 18/20V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Home Use||17.25 x 12.31 x 13.13||10.98||1.85||2 gallons||3 years|
|Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Powerful Performance||21.56 x 21.56 x 27.25||29.2||6.5||20 gallons||3 years|
|Stanley SL18199 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Garage||17.5 x 17.5 x 23.6||20.4||6||12 gallons||1 year|
|Armor All A225 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Cars||10.6 x 14.2 x 14.4||7||2||2.5 gallons||2 years|
|Vacmaster Pro Certified HEPA Filtration Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Heavy Duty||12 x 19 x 12||19.4||No specified||8 gallons||1 year|
|Ridgid VAC3000 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Light Duty||11 x 15.5 x 19.25||11.6||3.5||3 gallons||Full lifetime|
|Stanley 3 In 1 Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Extra Tools||15 x 15 x 18||14.02||4||5 gallons||1 year|
|Bissell CrossWave 1785A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Carpet||10.5 x 12 x 46||11.02||No specified||0.4 liters||2 years|
|Bissell Multi-Clean 2035M Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best With Bagless||16 x 16 x 24.5||16.1||No specified||6 gallons||2 years|
|Black+Decker HWVI225J01 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best Handheld Vacuum||14 x 5 x 7||2.8||No specified||20.6 ounces||2 years|
|Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Big Messes||18.44 x 20.52 x 24.49||24.9||5||12 gallons||2 years|
|Ridgid 50313 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Portability||19 x 15 x 16.5||15.22||5||4 gallons||Full lifetime|
|Workshop WS1600VA High Capacity Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner - Best for Woodworking||20.38 x 20.25 x 34.5||23.4||6.5||16 gallons||5 years|
Top 15 Best Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2020
Are you curious about the detailed reviews of each product? Don’t research them in a hurry. You should slowly read to realize its strengths and downsides. I am really expected that you will have your own answer after these reviews.
1. Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
This Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly is the device that absolutely meets your demands. It is equipped with a 6.5-peak horsepower motor so that you can suck up a large amount of any kinds of dust and help you accomplish cleaning work excellently.
This 16-gallon vacuum allows you to tidy up the massive messes and contains 3 disposable filter bags to help you empty dust without making your hands dirty. It also has a silencing muffler to reduce noise and avoid bothering while you are working or sleeping.
The casters on the front and the large rear wheels are made of ultra-durable rubber to help you maneuver conveniently. Its built-in blower port enables you to blow sawdust and leave from your working side. Besides, all extra accessories are kept in the storage bag behind the vacuum.
It comes with a 20-foot cord so that you can clean almost places. This product also gives you a car nozzle, which allows you to clean the narrow gaps between car seats. Moreover, thanks to the sizeable built-in tank drain, you are able to discharge liquid messes.
- The 16-gallon capacity
- The powerful suction is 6.5-peak horsepower
- The wheels are made of ultra-durable rubber
- Come with the built-in blower port, tank drain, and storage bag
- The cord length is 20 feet
- Outstanding suction
- The wheels are sturdy and easy to maneuver
- Pretty quiet when cleaning
- The cord is enough for you to transfer everywhere
- The tools are standard tapered tube arrangement
- It is quite large
- The hose length is a little bit short
|Dimensions||20 x 28.5 x 19 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
2. Stanley 3 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
To help you own a wet/dry vacuum with a low price, Stanley company manufactures this Stanley 3 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner to satisfy your desire. Its horsepower is 3 peaks so that you can pick up any types of messes, and even large liquid spills on anywhere you want.
This product is ideal for those who just want to spend a limited space for storage since its capacity is 3 gallons. This small capacity also makes it light and convenient to transfer. It is always ready to use as you just need to connect to a hose and plug in the electricity to use it.
You will clean farther areas with 10-food cleaning reach. It comes with the years because it can constantly vacuum for 300 hours. Also, the handle helps you take it comfortably, and the large drain port enables you empty promptly. The extra attachments will help you more professionally clean up dirty places.
- Come with extra attachments
- Its weight is only 8.65 pounds
- Can work uninterruptedly 300 hours
- Designed with the big handle
- Powerful suction
- Simple to understand how to use
- Quick to carry
- Affordable price
- Make a quite loud sound
- I wish the cord could longer
|Dimensions||14 x 11 x 15.95 inches|
|Cord Length||6 feet|
3. Dewalt 18/20V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Home Use)
Your home can be stained with both liquid and solid debris, and you need to find an optimal device to deal with this issue. This Dewalt 18/20V Max is an excellent gift for you. Its airflow is 31 CFM, which is enough for you to pick up dust in the house.
You can run it by plugging in the outlet or 20V battery. It is equipped with a HEPA Rated filter, which can capture 99.97 percent of dust so that it is the best choice to protect your health. Besides, you can wash and reuse the filter to save money.
The 2-gallon tank is enough for you to store domestic garbage. The resistant hose offers durable, flexible, and easy to use. All tools are store onboard so you can quickly transfer it without missing any parts. Remember to keep the battery pack in proper temperature so that it can always perform in the best way.
- Can operate it in two versatile ways
- Come with HEPA rated filter
- Long-lasting if you keep it in a suitable way
- Washable and recycled filter
- You can use it in 2 ways: cordless and cord
- It is not as heavy as its appearance
- The attachments fit the hose perfectly
- Quick to clean
- You can easily transport it anywhere
- The blower works less effectively than a vacuum
- The hose is a bit short, and you need to place more force to connect accessories
|Dimensions||17.25 x 12.31 x 13.13 inches|
|Voltage||20V Max battery|
If you care about this product, you surely cannot skip this video:
4. Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Powerful Performance)
This Craftsman CMXEVBE17596 is designed with 6.5-peak horsepower that is the highest peak is available on the market now. It means this device has the most potent suction to perform commercial uses, and the disposal dust bag is quick to eliminate.
Besides, its 20-gallon capacity supports it to clean up the huge messes. Therefore, it is accordant for those who are looking for a vacuum for the job site. This machine also contains the built-in blower port to help you fast tidy leaves and grass clipping in your gardens and other places.
This product has an oversized drain which can remove dirty messes faster. It doesn’t take you too much time to empty dust. The wheels will help you conveniently transport it. Moreover, this item comes with some specialized tools, such as the diffuser and Quik lock filter.
- Equipped with a 6.5-peak HP – the highest horsepower
- The extensive tank capacity
- Come with extra accessories
- Bagged vacuum cleaner
- An oversized drain
- The highest powerful suction
- It doesn’t flip when you pull by the hose
- You just need one hand to attach the hose to the tank
- Equipped with diffuser
- It is a little bit of noise
- The storage bag has quite low quality
|Dimensions||21.56 x 21.56 x 27.25 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
Check this video before you purchase this item:
5. Stanley SL18199 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Garage)
This Stanley SL18199 will provide you a 6-peak horsepower for strong suction to pick any debris and a 12-gallon tank to help you consistently clean without emptying often. Besides, you can quickly convert the rear blower into a blower port to blow leaves away.
For some reason, I rated it is the best vacuum for the garage. It is also equipped with the safety buoy technology that can automatically turn off when the water level exceeds a standard level in the bucket.
The combination of the hose, cord, and extension wand length will help you tidy up the high-places or hard-to-reach areas. Because of its compact design and a sturdy handle, you can move it effortlessly.
The versatile usage like dry suction, wet suction, and blow function will clean up every corner in your garage. Also, you will get more tools besides a vacuum for specialized cleaning.
- Designed with a 6-peak horsepower and a 12-gallon tank
- Over 22 feet with a total length of hose, cord and extension wand
- Equipped with safety buoy technology
- You will get more tools when buying this device
- This vacuum is incredibly simple to maneuver
- The wheels are smooth to grip
- Impressive suction
- Can suck up pet hair well
- The cord is short
- The vacuum is quite noisy, so you should consider it carefully
|Dimensions||17.5 x 17.5 x 23.6 inches|
|Cord Length||16 feet|
Hope these new reviews will be helpful for you:
6. Armor All A225 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Cars)
Your cars also need a specific vacuum to clean up thoroughly, and you don’t know which vacuum is the best one. Let’s consider this Armor All A225 if it can be responsible for cleaning cars. , a 2-peak HP motor and a 2.5-gallon tank are enough to perform well.
It is armed with built-in air and noise diffuser to reduce the noise when operating. Besides, a dust-sealed switch can help you effectively clean up, and this product is able to turn off to prevent it from overflow automatically.
Since it is portable and lightweight, you can bring it everywhere. It is also prompt to convert into a blower port for drying wheels, car grills, and more. A huge plus of it is you can store hose and accessory neatly thanks to onboard storage.
- You can keep its hose and accessory with onboard storage
- Designed with a 2-peak HP and a 2.5-gallon tank
- The 10-foot cord can be wrapped
- Come with the blower function
- Can be carried with no difficulty
- You can use it without instruction
- Low price
- The blower can work well, too
- It will be difficult to clean the filter if you pick up pet hair
- The motor can be burned when you use it too long
|Dimensions||10.6 x 14.2 x 14.4 inches|
|Cord Length||10 feet|
Watch this video to know how amazing this device is:
7. Vacmaster Pro Certified HEPA Filtration Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Heavy Duty)
This Vacmaster Pro Certified HEPA Filtration provides you the quickest and most thoroughly at cleaning and has a large capacity to use it for heavy-duty. The 2-stage industrial motor and 125-CFM airflow give you the powerful, quiet, and durable machine.
Besides, it is equipped with HEPA filtration, which can pick up productively 99.97 percent of dust as small as 0.3 microns to protect your health entirely and return you the fresh air in your living space.
Thanks to its a 30-foot power cord, you can easily access to the difficult-to-reach places. The ball bearing locking casters and rubber rear-wheel allow you to maneuver more conveniently. Come with a 13-piece accessory; this product promise to bring you an effective solution for heavy-duty.
- Equipped with HEPA filtration
- A 30-foot power cord
- Designed with 2-stage industrial motor
- Come with a 13-piece attachment
- The large dust sealed on/off switch will protect the motor in a dusty environment
- The fierce suction
- The noise can be acceptable
- Three stages of filtration
- You can lock wheels as well as smoothly roll
- The hose and attachments are more solid than others
- The caps on the wheels are quite loose
- I wish it came with instructions on how to change the filters and bags
|Dimensions||12 x 19 x 12 inches|
|Cord Length||30 feet|
Check this video for in-depth reviews:
8. Ridgid VAC3000 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Light Duty)
If you don’t have spaces that need special care or you just need to clean small spaces, the Ridgid VAC3000 Portable will help you carry out this work. For cleaning light duty, a 3.5-peak horsepower and a 3-gallon capacity can help you accomplish your task.
Because of its small tank capacity, it has a compact design; therefore, you can easily store it in the tight spaces as well as move it anywhere. Moreover, the built-in dustpan enables you to promptly clean up small messes and tidy up well in cars.
The hose is foldable, and accessories can be stored neatly on board of this product so it can be portable without dropping down any tools. The Quik-Lock filter can change filter simply and eliminate the demand for additional parts.
- Can be portable vacuum
- Guaranteed full lifetime
- Equipped with Quik-Lock filter
- The hose is foldable.
- Come with a built-in suction dustpan
- Easy to carry around cleaning spaces
- Lightweight and well built
- Versatile wet/dry vacuum cleaner
- Powerful suction in a compact design
- The capacity is a little bit small
- The filter occupies too much room in the canister
|Dimensions||11 x 15.5 x 19.25 inches|
|Cord Length||10 feet|
|Airflow (CFM)||No specified|
I am expected to introduce you this video:
9. Stanley 3 In 1 Stainless Steel Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Extra Tools)
A wet/dry vacuum cleaner with extra tools will make your cleaning never easier. This Stanley 3 In 1 Stainless Steel will bring you the fantastic experience of picking up debris thanks to extra productive attachments like a crevice tool, a foam filter, a reusable dry filter, and more.
The tank capacity is more than 18.5 liters, so you don’t need to empty frequently, it helps your task finish quicker, and you will have more time to relax. Its 4-peak horsepower motor offers impressive suction to help you suck up messes in almost areas.
You can reach farther places with over a 15-foot cleaning reach. Therefore, you can clean everywhere without unplugging the cord. Besides, 4 swivel casters allow you to maneuver easily and quickly. With 3 in 1 construction, you can fast transform machines to meet your needs.
- The large tank capacity with more than 18.5 liters
- A 4-peak horsepower motor
- Quickly change to different machines
- Contains extra tools
- Work productively
- Designed well
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- East to maneuver
- Doesn’t locate where to buy replacement bags
- Difficult to empty the canister
|Dimensions||15 x 15 x 18 inches|
|Cord Length||10 feet|
You really really need to watch this video:
10. Bissell CrossWave 1785A Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Carpet)
You accidentally spill out liquid messes on carpets, and you don’t know how to clear up because ordinary vacuum can pick up liquid spills. Don’t worry, Bissell Crosswave 1785A is produced to help you solve this problem.
It is designed with attractive looking, and it will appeal to you at first sight. The vacuum is equipped with a super double-action brush, which rotates at 3500 rpm to help you clean any surface, including carpets.
The product’s cord is 25 feet, so you can continuously clean without unplugging when moving around cleaning spaces. It is lightweight, so you are able to mount it on a wall to save your room.
- Equipped with double-action can work well on multiple surfaces
- Smart touch controls to modify cleaning modes
- A 25-foot power cord
- The brush is removable
- Operate effectively
- Nice weight
- Quickly maneuver
- It can handle stray dirt without clogging
- I wish the cord were longer
- It doesn’t edge for a good cleaning
|Dimensions||10.5 x 12 x 46 inches|
|Cord Length||25 feet|
|Power Rating||4.4 amps|
Check this video to understand thoroughly about this product:
11. Bissell Multi-Clean 2035M Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best With Bagless)
Bissell company have been more than 140 years of experience, and this Bissell Multi-Clean 2035M with no bag is one of the most excellent products, you just need to empty the canister when it is full. It is not only convenient but also an eco-friendly choice.
It is equipped with an outstanding 11-amp motor, so it is fantastic to clean solid and liquid spills. Besides, a 6-gallon tank capacity will help you effectively clean since you don’t need to spend time empty often.
This device also provides you a 7-piece specialized auto kit to clean everywhere. The kit contains 3 sizes of detailed tips to assist you in inflating or deflating air mattresses quickly. 2-stage filtration is designed to help the filter’s life be longer and easily pick up debris.
- The high powerful motor
- Bagless wet/dry vacuum cleaner
- Contain specialized auto kit
- Equipped with 2-stage filtration
- Sturdy construction
- The attachments connect fitly
- The filter is washed quickly
- The carry handle is easy to transport
- The stainless steel can retract the extension wand
- Thinner hose
- There is no place to store accessories when it isn’t used
- The cord cannot rewind automatically
|Dimensions||16 x 16 x 24.5 inches|
|Cord Length||19.5 feet|
|Power rating||11 amps|
Check this video from Bissell company to research this product:
12. Black+Decker HWVI225J01 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best Handheld Vacuum)
If you don’t believe that a handheld can pick up wet and dry debris, this Black+Decker HWVI225J01 will prove that you are wrong. This handheld vacuum enables you to go room to room without any difficulty because the dustbowl’s capacity is 20.6 ounces.
The translucent bowl and filter are easy to remove and wash and quickly check when they are full. However, you need to wash the filter frequently and remember to replace the filter every 6 or 9 months.
It also comes with a squeegee accessory, so removing liquid mess is more convenient, and its wide-mouth is designed to suck up effectively debris. Thanks to its compact design, you will simply mount it on the wall and charge it at the charging station.
- Compact design
- The translucent is quick to check
- Wide-mouth allows you to pick up debris more productively
- The filter can be removed and washed
- Super lightweight
- Come with a simple-install mount
- Can pick up well hair
- Quick to clean
- Can use with effortless
- Convenient to carry
- It is noisy when operating
- You need to clean the filter after each use
|Dimensions||14 x 5 x 7 inches|
|HEPA filter||No specified|
|Voltage||110 – 120V|
|Airflow (CFM)||No specified|
You cannot miss this video:
13. Vacmaster VBV1210 Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Big Messes)
Cleaning the big mess always makes you tired since the normal vacuum cannot pick up thoroughly. This Vacmaster VBV1210 can help you tackle these big messes perfectly as the combination of a 5-peak horsepower motor and a 12-gallon tank capacity is possible to deal with this problem.
You can quickly convert wet/dry vacuum into a handheld blower with 210 MPH blowing speed, and the blower can be detached for portable one to blow leaves or other debris away. The cord length is 19 feet that allow you to cleaner farther places.
It also is designed with extra-large drain port to help you discharge liquid messes faster. Plus, a crevice tool that comes with this product is perfect for cleaning vehicles. The ports can store on caster and powerhead.
- This product is excellent for tough jobs
- The blower is detachable
- The blower comes with a high blowing speed
- Designed with the extra-large drain port
- The level of noise is low
- Prominent suction
- The blower is strong with the narrow nozzle
- The quality construction
- The attachments can fall off if you cannot find ways to lock them
- It doesn’t contain a brush
|Dimensions||18.44 x 20.52 x 24.49 inches|
|Cord Length||19 feet|
Check this in-depth video on Youtube:
14. Ridgid 50313 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Portability)
This Ridgid 50313 Portable Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner allows you to transport anywhere you want. Therefore, it is an ideal vacuum for those who need high performance in a compact design. You will be impressive at a 5-peak horsepower motor.
It comes with an ultra-flexible hose that can lock in place and is 4 times longer-lasting than another standard hose. The 20-food power cord offers extended reach, and it can wrap around the handle. Therefore, it is convenient for you to carry and store.
The Quik-Lock filter system enables you to install with effortless, remove the filter to clean or replace the new one without extra attachments. Moreover, the blower capacity provides you flexible usage to blowing leaves, dirt, dust, and debris from your working environment.
- A 5-peak horsepower motor
- A more durable hose
- Come with a 20-foot power cord
- Equipped with Quik-Lock filter system
- The blower performs high blowing speed
- The lifetime guarantee
- The best portable vacuum
- The sturdy construction
- Compact design
- The detailer kits don’t adapt adequately to the hose
- I wish the hose can be foldable
|Dimensions||19 x 15 x 16.5 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
Watch this video to get more information about this product:
15. Workshop WS1600VA High Capacity Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
(Best for Woodworking)
If you are working in a woodworking environment, I am sure that you know how messy it can get when sawdust and other debris types after you work. This Workshop WS1600VA High Capacity Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner is the best vacuum for woodworking.
This vacuum can produce a 6-peak horsepower, the highest of all the vacuums are available on the market now. It specializes in vacuuming large spaces since the combination of powerful HP and an airflow of 167 cubic feet.
Therefore, it can be responsible for heavy-duty cleaning, even if it takes you a second to suck up 1 gallon of water. The hose with a double-versatile locking mechanism enables it to turn a 180-degree about is the connection point, and the lock tab can keep tightly hose connecting to the vacuum while cleaning.
- Equipped with Quik-Lock filter system
- A 180-degree flexible at hose point
- Can work best in the large spaces
- Contain extra attachments
- Built-in blowing port to blow debris away
- Equipped with on/off button
- Outstanding suction
- All the attachments fit well with the hose
- Filter completely amazingly its missions
- The hose is quite short
- It is loud when you use it
|Dimensions||20.38 x 20.25 x 34.5 inches|
|Cord Length||20 feet|
If you are fancy this device, you have to check this short clip:
What Factors Should You Pay Extra Attention When Purchasing a Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner?
Before you buy a wet/dry vacuum cleaner, you had better know some notes that you need to pay extra attention. To find out the best wet/dry vacuum cleaner, I will give you some features that I wish I could know sooner if I were you.
It is one of the most significant factors you should look for the best wet/dry vacuum cleaner since the HP indicates how strong the suction is. The higher HP is, the more outstanding suction is. There are three levels of suction:
Low (1-4.5 HP): A wet/dry vacuum cleaner with this level is most suitable for light-duty and sucks up in the small spaces.
Medium (5-6 HP): This type will perform well both indoor and outdoor cleaning space. Besides, it can help you tidy up perfectly an apartment or standard gardens.
High (6+ HP): With the highest suction power, this type is excellent for heavy-duty indoor and outdoor cleaning.
Another feature will decide how often you need to dispose of dust that is tank capacity. The large tank is, the fewer times you empty. There are 3 levels of capacity: low (2-6 gallons), medium (8-14 gallons), and large (14-20 gallons). Which one you should choose is dependent on how large your space is.
Portability and Storage
Before buying, let’s think of where you are going to use your wet/dry vacuum cleaner. If you frequently carry it on the stairs or need to pick up debris outside, you will want to take into account the size and weight of the tank capacity when it is full.
If you want to find a portable choice, let’s look for a vacuum with a small tank capacity. Plus, the extra accessories can store onboard for convenient portability. In addition, make sure you spend available space for storage when thinking of how large of a wet.dry vacuum cleaner before buying.
Some attachments are essential for specialized cleaning and give you a hand when cleaning. I will provide you some vital tools that you need to consider when choosing a wet/dry vacuum cleaner: a nozzle, an extension wand, a wider hose, dust bags, and more.
Other Useful Features
To help users clean more productively your accommodation, some manufacturers produce wet/dry vacuum cleaners, which adds convenience and versatility. These features contain:
- Double-swivel hose fitting helps you maneuver easily.
- The hose can lock to connect the hose more securely to the tank capacity.
- The mount on the wall will help you save your room for storage
- Onboard tool storage assists you to store more conveniently and more features.
There are some frequently asked questions by users. Check it to know whether people have the same questions like yours. I hope these answers can solve your issues.
My Top Pick
I am a big fan of the commercial wet/dry vacuum cleaner, so this Dewalt 16 Gallon Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner is the top product I always prior when intending to buy the best wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Because it is a 6.5-peak horsepower motor, and a 16-gallon tank capacity will meet my special demands.
Have you already cleared up the query, “Which is the best wet/dry vacuum cleaner?” I hope my answers and detailed reviews are helpful for you.
Last but not least, you can write your comments in the box chat below to share useful tips and asked questions with people. I really expected that I would read your words as soon as possible. Don’t be shy, let’s discuss together.