The search for the best shower tile cleaners besides other cleaning products continues to be regular. Bathrooms are usually not places where homeowners show off their preferences or aesthetics to guests, but not a trivial place for people to accept any standards without care.
Taking care of the bathroom clean from a variety of harmful mold and stains with a good shower tile cleaner is the way for you to take care of yourself and other family members, and contemporary maintain the beauty of bathroom devices lasting for long.
This article is the right place to go to learn about the top-rated shower tile cleaners available today that can exactly serve your needs and how to use them effectively.
- Are The Shower Tile Cleaner Necessary?
- Common Type Of Shower Tile Cleaners
- Steps Of Cleaning Shower Tiles
- What Are The Best Shower Tile Cleaners?
- Best Shower Tile Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
- Top 15 Best Shower Tile Cleaner Reviews 2021
- 1. Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner
- 2. LA’s Totally Awesome TRV185098 Shower Tile Cleaner
- 3. Lysol Power SPPPOA067121 Shower Tile Cleaner
- 4. Goo Gone 2054 Shower Tile Cleaner
- 5. StoneTech SYNCHKG030116 Soap Scum Shower Tile Cleaner
- 6. Bio Clean SYNCHKG102497 Hard Water Stain Shower Tile Cleaner
- 7. Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR Grout Shower Tile Cleaner
- 8. Iron Out Rust Stain LI0624PN Shower Tile Cleaner
- 9. Citra Solv CS812 Concentrated Shower Tile Cleaner
- 10. Better Life Natural 24205 Shower Tile Cleaner
- 11. Lime Out AO06N Heavy-Duty Shower Tile Cleaner
- 12. CLR Bath and Kitchen Shower Tile Cleaner
- 13. AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 Enzyme Shower Tile Cleaner
- 14. Rejuvenate RJ24SSR Scrub Free Shower Tile Cleaner
- 15. Wet & Forget 801064 Shower Tile Cleaner
- Best Buying Guide For Best Shower Tile Cleaners
- The Best Brands Of Best Shower Tile Cleaners
- My Top Pick
Are The Shower Tile Cleaner Necessary?
The shower is the place you use every day with a reasonably high frequency, but it is also often humid and an environment for stains to accumulate and many fungi to grow.
The constant exposure to water is the main reason for shower tiles and other equipment degrade rapidly. Shower tile cleaners are an effective solution to regain your bathroom’s beauty, bringing you the most relaxing feeling, with the following specific benefits:
- Top 15 Best Interior Car Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 17 Best Laminate Floor Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Rug Pads for Hardwood Floors in 2021
- Top 15 Best Bathroom Cleaners On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Oven Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Screen Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Enzyme Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Liquid Drain Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Saving time and effort for users and still providing good results, compared with cleaning with tools and water only;
- Deodorizing in the bathroom;
- Destroying harmful fungi and bacteria can lead to serious illnesses;
- Prevent small organisms from reaching and growing in the bathroom environment;
- Quickly removing common stains in bathrooms such as soap scum, hard water, or rust stains, returning the beauty to the bathroom;
- Choosing the right shower tile cleaner and use it with reasonable frequency, you will not need to pay for professional cleaning service;
Common Type Of Shower Tile Cleaners
Shower tile cleaners can be classified according to their cleaning effects, but many products are multifunctional and can kill a wide variety of stains.
Shower tile cleaners can be classified simpler based on their existing forms. Typically, shower tile cleaners come in the following forms:
- Liquid: Liquid cleansers can be used immediately, usually contained in sprays, very convenient to use, and have various cool, natural scents. The strength of liquid shower tile cleaners also varies between products.
- Foam: In the composition of foam cleaners, there is a foaming agent. When you spray on stains, this kind of cleaners creates small bubbles that extend the detergents’ time to clean the stains. Foam cleaners may need rinsing with clean water more thoroughly.
- Gel: This type of cleaner is very concentrated and often applied directly to specific areas that need cleaning. After about a few hours, you can use the cleaning tool to scrub and rinse with water.
- Powder: Most powdered shower tile cleaners will require you to add a little water before applying to specific stains or a larger area, wait for some hours, then use a cleaning tool to scrub it off before rinsing with clean water.
Acidic detergents are not recommended to clean the shower tiles because they take away the tiles’ top layers, creating a feeling of effective cleanliness rather than performing an actual cleaning.
Steps Of Cleaning Shower Tiles
Cleaning the shower tiles is a tedious task, sometimes hard to do, and has some potential health risks when exposed to different types of stains. The following steps will be beneficial for you with easier cleaning:
- Pre-treat the stains by scrubbing with cleaning tools and warm water before applying a shower tile cleaner to remove dirt and mold partially.
- Allow the shower tile cleaners to sit after spraying on surfaces or areas that need cleaning. You should consult the manufacturer’s information about the sitting time of the cleaners for maximum cleaning results.
- Depending on the stains you are handling or the cleaner you use, you may need to rinse the stains right away or use some tools to rub the stains vigorously to clean it thoroughly.
- Rinse the detergent thoroughly with clean water. High-temperature water will work better than cold water.
- Wipe the tiles with a clean towel to avoid forming new water streaks and small pools, then let dry naturally.
Cleaning the shower tiles gently regularly can prevent stains and mold from building up. You also need to invest in buying the right cleaning tools to make cleaning the shower tiles less strenuous.
You should wear gloves, masks, and glasses to minimize contact with the cleaners through skin, eyes, and inhalation. Only use in well-ventilated areas.
The video below is useful for you to see how to clean your shower tiles:
What Are The Best Shower Tile Cleaners?
The best shower tile cleaners come from Clorox, Lysol, Wet & Forget, and Rejuvenate brands thanks to their excellent specialized cleaning features.
In addition, products from Bio Clean and Black Diamond Stoneworks companies are also widely popular due to their versatile cleaning capabilities and attractive prices.
The list of best shower tile cleaners below is carefully selected based on their outstanding features and the ability to solve specific cleaning problems of each product, helping you localize the right product quickly.
- Best Overall: Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner
“Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes at one time, just spray and wait for about 30 seconds.”
- Best for Budget: LA’s Totally Awesome TRV185098 Shower Tile Cleaner
“Ability to clean a variety of materials, including tile, grout, carpet, machines.”
- Best for Mold: Lysol Power SPPPOA067121 Shower Tile Cleaner
“Effective mold cleaning and strong bactericidal ability, killing up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.”
- Best for Mildew: Goo Gone 2054 Shower Tile Cleaner
“Non-bleach, non-corrosive, non-irritating, and has a pleasant scent.”
- Best for Soap Scum: StoneTech SYNCHKG030116 Soap Scum Shower Tile Cleaner
“Eliminates stubborn soap scum, dirt, and hard water stains.”
- Best for Hard Water: Bio Clean SYNCHKG102497 Hard Water Stain Shower Tile Cleaner
“Cleans stubborn stains like lime stains in hard water, mineral deposits, and rust.”
- Best for Grout: Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR Grout Shower Tile Cleaner
“Does not contain acid, safe for white and colored grout.”
- Best for Rust Stains: Iron Out Rust Stain LI0624PN Shower Tile Cleaner
“Powerfully dissipates rust on contact without scrubbing.”
- Best Natural: Citra Solv CS812 Concentrated Shower Tile Cleaner
“Natural and biodegradable ingredients, mainly from oranges, safe for everyone.”
- Best Non-Bleach: Better Life Natural 24205 Shower Tile Cleaner
“No bleach, no danger to skin, no hazardous gas, plant origin, safe for users.”
- Best Heavy-Duty: Lime Out AO06N Heavy-Duty Shower Tile Cleaner
“Concentrated formula quickly dissolves stains on kinds of surfaces.”
- Best for Daily Cleaning: CLR Bath and Kitchen Shower Tile Cleaner
“Versatile for a wide range of surfaces and stains commonly found in bathrooms and kitchens.”
- Best Commercial: AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 Enzyme Shower Tile Cleaner
“Ability to handle difficult and complex stains, especially oil-based stains.”
- Best No-Scrubbing: Rejuvenate RJ24SSR Scrub Free Shower Tile Cleaner
“Powerful cleaning formula yet safe and easy for users, award-winning.”
- Best for Walls: Wet & Forget
“Not drips quickly down the wall, no scrubbing or wiping needed.”
Best Shower Tile Cleaner Comparison Chart 2021
To help you get a closer evaluation of the shower tile cleaners introduced above, the following comparison table will provide the most basic information about the products for your better choice.
|Best Shower Tile Cleaners||Type||Item Form||Capacity|
|Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best Overall||Liquid||Refill bottle||128 ounces|
|LA's Totally Awesome TRV185098 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Budget||Liquid||Spray bottle||32 ounces|
|Lysol Power SPPPOA067121 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Mold||Liquid||Spray bottle||22 ounces|
|Goo Gone 2054 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Mildew||Foam||Spray bottle||28 ounces|
|StoneTech SYNCHKG030116 Soap Scum Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Soap Scum||Liquid||Spray bottle||24 ounces|
|Bio Clean SYNCHKG102497 Hard Water Stain Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Hard Water||Concentrated solution||Bottle||20.3 ounces|
|Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR Grout Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Grout||Liquid||Contaniner||1 gallon|
|Iron Out Rust Stain LI0624PN Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Rust Stains||Fluid gel||Spray bottle||24 ounces|
|Citra Solv CS812 Concentrated Shower Tile Cleaner - Best Natural||Fluid||Bottle||8 ounces|
|Better Life Natural 24205 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best Non-Bleach||Liquid||Spray bottle||32 ounces|
|Lime Out AO06N Heavy-Duty Shower Tile Cleaner - Best Heavy-Duty||Liquid||Bottle||24 ounces|
|CLR Bath and Kitchen Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Daily Cleaning||Liquid||Spray bottle||26 ounces|
|AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 Enzyme Shower Tile Cleaner - Best Commercial||Liquid||Bottle||1 gallon|
|Rejuvenate RJ24SSR Scrub Free Shower Tile Cleaner - Best No-Scrubbing||Liquid||Spray bottle||24 ounces|
|Wet & Forget 801064 Shower Tile Cleaner - Best for Walls||Liquid||Bottle||64 ounces|
Top 15 Best Shower Tile Cleaner Reviews 2021
This section helps you find out the answer to why a shower tile cleaner is the best fit for you through the key features, pros and cons, and the user experience.
1. Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner
The Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner destroys mold and mildew in the bathroom with its quick and handy pre-brew recipe. This cleaner is also certified to be antiseptic against COVID-19, making your and your family living environment safer.
- 1-step cleaning and disinfecting
- Sodium hypochlorite 1.84%
- With bleach
- EPA Reg. No. 67619-32
- Pre-mixed and ready-to-use
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes at one time
- Removes dirt, grease, and soap scum strongly
- Fresh, clean fragrance
- Quick cleaning: spray and wait for about 30 seconds before wiping or rinsing with water
- EPA certified for disinfectant ability against COVID-19
- The smell of bleach is quite strong
|Product dimensions||7 x 5.65 x 11.44 inches|
|Item weight||9 pounds|
No waiting time required for up to many hours, the Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 only takes 30 seconds to remove mold, mildew, and bacteria from your surface. You can almost instantly remove bathroom stains whenever you want.
Because it contains bleach, this disinfectant product will be irritating to you with aromas and effects on skin and eyes. You should be careful and wear protection tools for safe cleaning.
The following video shows you how to use this Clorox Clean-Up for surface cleaning and protection against Covid-19:
2. LA’s Totally Awesome TRV185098 Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Budget)
Cleaning surfaces and stains needs to be done regularly and can be more costly than you originally envisioned. Therefore, finding an effective and affordable solution should be seriously considered.
The LA’s Totally Awesome TRV185098 Shower Tile Cleaner will help you get rid of those worries.
- All-purpose cleaning
- No acid, no ammonia, no bleach
- No phosphorous, no flammable
- Does not contain many harmful chemical ingredients
- Fast cleaning effect on many types of stains
- Ability to clean a variety of materials, including tile, grout, carpet, machines
- Its ability to clean stubborn stains needs improving
- The scent is unpleasant
|Product dimensions||3 x 1 x 2 inches|
|Item weight||2.31 pounds|
|Brand||La’s Totally Awesome|
Do not let the budget-friendly price of the LA’s Totally Awesome TRV185098 make you doubt its power.
Not only suitable for use on shower tiles, but this cleaner is also powerful enough to clean a lot of stains in the kitchen, pet stains left behind on the floor or on the wall.
The following video shows how quickly this shower tile cleaner works:
3. Lysol Power SPPPOA067121 Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Mold)
Mold, wherever it grows, looks unsightly and poses a lot of risk to people. A humid bathroom environment is a good place for mold to grow, especially on tile grout and places where water can seep through.
Kill mold in the bathroom with Lysol Power SPPPOA067121 Shower Tile Cleaner is an effective way to keep you away from this danger and many other scary viruses.
- No phosphates
- Bleach multi-purpose cleaner
- Strong bactericidal ability, killing up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including viruses that cause colds, flu, and antibiotic-resistant bacteria
- Clean quickly after 30 seconds of waiting with little scrubbing
- Effective cleaning mold, mildew, soap scum, and limescale
- Fresh fragrance
- Not a foaming cleanser
- The scent is a little strong
|Product dimensions||10.5 x 8.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Item weight||1.38 pounds|
The Lysol Power cleaner has received many certifications from inspection agencies, proving its effectiveness in destroying mold, mildew, bacteria, and ensuring hygiene and safety for users. Its strength can also kill dangerous viruses, helping you better protect your family.
You will learn more about the cleaning power of this powerful product via the video below:
4. Goo Gone 2054 Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Mildew)
Along with molds, mildew loves places with humidity and heat. Nowhere is better than a bathroom for their spores to multiply, and in a bathroom, nowhere with the right temperature and moisture suitable for them than the tiles around the bathtub and under the floor.
Destroying mildews needs to be a regular task, and the Goo Gone 2054 Shower Tile Cleaner will make it a breeze.
- pH neutral
- Non-corrosive, non-irritating
- Efficiently cleans typical bathroom stains such as molds, mildew, hard water stains, and soap scum
- Suitable to clean all kinds of tiles and stones
- Quick waiting time of 2 minutes
- Pleasant scent
- Deep cleaning ability is not as strong as some other tile cleaners
|Product dimensions||3 x 6.25 x 10 inches|
|Item weight||2.05 pounds|
The Goo Gone 2054 makes the shower tile cleaning quite gentle with a pleasant scent, and it also does not harm the skin of your hands.
Just spray, let the tiles sit a few minutes, and then do a good scrub with a grout brush and wipe off, your shower tiles in the bathroom will be clean from mildew and other stains.
The following interesting video will tell you more about this shower tile cleaner:
5. StoneTech SYNCHKG030116 Soap Scum Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Soap Scum)
Soap scums are opaque or grayish-white stains that normally hang on everything in the bathroom from shower tiles, doors, bathtubs, sinks to shower curtains. Soap scums degrade your shower’s beauty, become tough and difficult to clean, and create an environment for mold to grow.
Therefore, cleaning the soap scum regularly with a specialized detergent like the StoneTech SYNCHKG030116 Soap Scum Remover Shower Tile Cleaner should not be taken lightly.
- Factory sealed containers
- Interior and exterior usage
- Eliminates stubborn soap scum, dirt, and hard water stains
- Does not scratch the surface, provides the high shine
- Suitable for cleaning sealed natural stone, ceramic, and tiles
- Pleasant scent
- Not so effective on marble
|Product dimensions||11.2 x 5.1 x 2.5 inches|
|Item weight||1.5 pounds|
Water with a lot of minerals will easily build up soap scum, and if they combine with the mold for too long, these scum may become impossible to clean.
This StoneTech soap scum cleaner will help you quickly remove these soap scum early to prevent them becoming hard and difficult to clean.
6. Bio Clean SYNCHKG102497 Hard Water Stain Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Hard Water)
Hard water does not have benefits for most everyday water uses. Not only is there a risk of damaging pipes and machinery, but the calcium and magnesium in hard water also tend to leave a residue on everything that uses hard water for cleaning.
In the bathroom, hard water also quickly leaves stains on walls, floors, and objects. You will need a specialized cleaning product to remove those hard water stains like the Bio Clean SYNCHKG102497 Hard Water Stain Shower Tile Cleaner for this task.
- Professional strength cleaner
- Abrasive based
- Cleans stubborn stains like lime stains in hard water, mineral deposits, and rust
- Performs powerfully on many different surfaces
- Suitable for cleaning and sealing in the home and industrial spaces
- The fragrance is quite pleasant
- No waiting time needed for the product to take effect
- Abrasive property can damage metals when rubbed repeatedly
|Product dimensions||2.7 x 2.7 x 7.9 inches|
|Item weight||1.25 pounds|
This Bio Clean product’s ability to clean hard water stains may surprise many people for quick, robust effects on a wide variety of materials. The effectiveness of this cleaner is especially noticeable on the glass surface.
This video may make you love this Bio Clean cleaner more:
7. Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR Grout Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Grout)
The Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR Grout Shower Tile Cleaner is an acid-free product that quickly and powerfully cleans stains on white and colored grout.
It strikes greasy stains, food spills, soap scum, making your bathroom and kitchen space look new instantly.
- Fast-acting, labor-saving
- Does not contain acid, safe for white and colored grout
- Cleans grout stain types simply: dirt, oil, grease, and soap scum
- Just wait 1-3 minutes to promote the ability to clean, save time
- Clean a variety of bathroom surfaces
- Not be as effective on calcium, water stains due to no-acid
|Product dimensions||10.9 x 7.3 x 7.3 inches|
|Item weight||8.5 pounds|
|Brand||Black Diamond Stoneworks|
The Black Diamond Stoneworks UGC-QT2-BR grout cleaner keeps white and colored grout safe from stubborn stains and has been widely used for home and commercial use.
However, since this cleaner product is acid-free, it cannot clean molds and water spots, which can be difficult when you need to buy a new product to clean if you already have mold and mildew stains in the bathroom.
You can see more about this shower tile cleaner here:
8. Iron Out Rust Stain LI0624PN Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Rust Stains)
Metal devices in the bathroom over a period of use will leave very serious stains where they are frequently exposed to water. Although the risk to health is not much, these rust marks will lose the bathroom’s glossy beauty.
The Iron Out Rust Stain Remover LI0624PN Shower Tile Cleaner is the master of rust stains cleaning that every family wants.
- Non-hydrofluoric acid based
- Septic safe
- Powerfully dissipates rust on contact without scrubbing
- Great for cleaning internal and external rust stains
- Applicable to many surfaces, such as tile, concrete, fabric
- Suitable for areas with hard water sources containing high iron
- The smell is strong for some people
- Old and stubborn iron stains will require extra effort and cleaning tools
|Product dimensions||2.25 x 4.56 x 11.25 inches|
|Item weight||1.65 pounds|
|Scent||No harsh smell|
One of the great things about the Iron Out Rust Stain Remover is that you can use it to remove rust from a variety of surfaces, whether on tiles in the bathroom, in the kitchen, or on the carpet.
Although in gel form, this cleaner is quite liquid, allowing you to easily spray it deep inside the gaps covered by rust and refresh them like the first day.
See more about the effectiveness of this product at this link:
9. Citra Solv CS812 Concentrated Shower Tile Cleaner
People can easily find a powerful, effective chemical cleaner that has passed safety tests at convenience stores or supermarkets. However, a product of natural origin and absolute safety for humans and nature, especially for those who are sensitive, is still the desire of many people.
The Citra Solv CS812 Concentrated Shower Tile Cleaner with sources of familiar botanical extracts might be what you are looking for.
- Combustible liquid
- DLimonene from the peel of the orange
- Essential oil blend
- Biodegradable cleaning agents derived from coconut
- Natural and biodegradable ingredients, mainly from oranges, safe for everyone
- Remove grease and dirt quickly from multiple surfaces
- Concentrated form dilute to suit different purposes
- Pleasant orange flavor
- Not suitable for cleaning stubborn or perennial stains
|Product dimensions||2.63 x 1.5 x 7 inches|
|Item weight||8 ounces|
The Citra Solv CS812 is a great solution for you to clean everything and every place in your living space without the discomfort of chemical odors like some other cleaning agents.
The natural ingredients give users peace of mind about the human’s health and the environment. Perhaps because of this reason, this concentrated cleaner has been trusted in another interesting usage. It is often diluted and used to enhance the effect of pictures from magazines.
Watch more about the cleaning power of this Citra Solv cleaner at this link:
10. Better Life Natural 24205 Shower Tile Cleaner
Bleach is a savior for a lot of household stain troubles, but it also comes with harmful downsides such as skin corrosion and irritation, creating dangerous gases if mixed with other cleaning products, potentially poisoning humans and organisms.
As a result, there is enlarging interest in finding and purchasing non-bleach cleaners, and the Better Life 24205 Natural Shower Tile Cleaner is an excellent solution.
- Plant-derived cleaning agent
- No alcohol
- No chlorine or bleach
- No synthetic fragrances
- Dissolves many types of stains such as soap scum, rust stains, hard water stains
- Plant origin, biodegradable, safe for users
- No bleach, no danger to skin, no hazardous gas
- Pleasant herbal scent
- The herbal scent does not last long
|Product dimensions||3.45 x 3.45 x 10 inches|
|Item weight||2 pounds|
|Scent||Tea tree and eucalyptus|
Does having an effective cleaning product always have to trade off the dangers that bleach brings? The Better Life 24205’s answer is no.
Bleach certainly offers high cleaning efficiency, but cleaning while ensuring safety as this product does will definitely be a long-term choice for many families.
This video will show you the usefulness of this natural cleaner:
11. Lime Out AO06N Heavy-Duty Shower Tile Cleaner
With a heavy-duty and concentrated formula, the Lime Out AO06N Heavy-Duty Shower Tile Cleaner is powerful to penetrate and loosen the heaviest residues, including stains caused by perennial lime and hard water, returning shiny looks for floors, walls, and bathroom appliances for you.
- Heavy-duty, concentrated formula
- Septic safe
- Easily remove stains caused by rust, lime, calcium and hard water
- Concentrated formula quickly dissolves stains on kinds of surfaces
- Safe for indoor and outdoor cleaning
- May destroy the finish on stainless steel or chrome surfaces
|Product dimensions||8.5 x 7.25 x 10.25 inches|
|Item weight||11.2 pounds|
The Lime Out AO06N gives you cleaning results after just a few minutes of waiting for the product to clean the stains, saving users effort and time.
One thing you need to be mindful while cleaning metal objects is that the strong effect of this cleaner can damage the protective layer of these metal products if you leave it too long.
This link has more information about this Lime Out cleaner:
12. CLR Bath and Kitchen Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Daily Cleaning)
Keeping your bathroom clean is easier if you do regular cleaning. The dirty marks will not have a chance to accumulate over time and turn into stubborn stains, taking a lot of time and effort to clean. If you can do this daily, you will always have a clean and safe living space.
The CLR Bath and Kitchen Shower Tile Cleaner is a product suitable for daily cleaning and is effective on most common stains.
- Multi-purpose daily cleaner
- Biodegradable formula
- Safer Choice Certified by the EPA
- Deep cleansing and foaming without the users’ effort of scrubbing
- Replaces for a variety of cleaner types for different tasks
- Versatile for a wide range of surfaces and stains commonly found in bathrooms and kitchens
- Pleasant fragrance
- Not high effective with mold
|Product dimensions||11.61 x 10.39 x 2.83 inches|
|Item weight||1.63 pounds|
With versatile cleaning capabilities and certified environmentally safe ingredients, this CLR Bath and Kitchen cleaner are suitable for deep cleaning of longstanding stains and everyday use. No need to be tired of scrubbing, you can still keep your shower tiles shiny.
The video below will introduce you more about this shower tile cleaner’s cleaning power:
13. AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 Enzyme Shower Tile Cleaner
Enzyme cleaners are cleaning products that contain enzymes in formulas that help break down different types of stains. Hence, enzyme cleaners such as the AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 Enzyme Shower Tile Cleaner are safe and suitable for commercial tasks.
- Neutral pH
- Non-corrosive, non-caustic
- Ability to handle difficult and complex stains, especially oil-based stains
- Uses enzymes in the formulation to degrade different types of stains, suitable for wide use in commercial environments
- Eliminates odors of pets
- Pleasant fragrance
- The ability to eliminate pet odors needs to develop
|Product dimensions||6.1 x 6.1 x 11.68 inches|
|Item weight||8.6 pounds|
With its safe biological cleaner formula, this AmazonCommercial cleaner is used in a wide range of cleaning operations, from the bathroom to the kitchen, from sink to sofa, and from floor to carpet. Wherever it is, this enzyme cleaner produces satisfactory cleaning results.
Explore more about the AmazonCommercial PBH-342711 cleaner at this helpful video:
14. Rejuvenate RJ24SSR Scrub Free Shower Tile Cleaner
Although many innovative formulas help reduce the time users spend in contact with cleaners when scrubbing and cleaning stains, long-term cleaners always have potential health risks.
Just by spraying on the stain, waiting for the cleaner to handle the stains, and then rinsing it thoroughly with water, the Rejuvenate RJ24SSR Scrub Free Soap Scum Shower Tile Cleaner truly frees the user from any contact with the cleaner.
- Non-abrasive cleaning formula
- Powerful cleaning formula yet safe and easy for users, award-winning
- Provides a spot-free finish on a variety of materials, such as tile, stone, glass, plastic
- Odorless, does not cause unpleasant aroma to users
- You still need to scrub with stubborn stains
|Product dimensions||2 x 4 x 11 inches|
|Item weight||11.6 ounces|
The Rejuvenate RJ24SSR cleaner has taken convenience and safety to a new level where the user does not need to be exposed directly to stains or the cleaner. You should perform cleaning with this product on a regular basis for consistently satisfactory cleaning results.
The following video will give you more inspiration with the Rejuvenate RJ24SSR:
15. Wet & Forget 801064 Shower Tile Cleaner
(Best for Walls)
If you are using the same cleaning product for floors, walls, and other locations together, this is very normal and does not affect your stain cleaning quality.
But if you want a particular product for the bathroom walls, the Wet & Forget 801064 Shower Tile Cleaner solution is light enough to stay on the wall long after being sprayed, allowing your walls to be thoroughly cleaned.
- No bleach and ammonia
- No harsh chemical
- No nasty fume
- The spray nozzle is extended, making it convenient to spray in overhead locations
- Do not damage the surface of the material
- Not flows quickly down the wall
- No scrubbing or wiping needed
- Pleasant vanilla scent
- The sprayer head needs improving
|Product dimensions||16.8 x 9.6 x 11.3 inches|
|Item weight||4 pounds|
|Brand||WET & FORGET|
The innovations and improvements of the Wet & Forget 801064 are in the ability to minimize effortness for users when cleaning walls and other positions in the bathroom.
You even can leave until the next day to water over the sprayed stains without worrying about the solution damaging the surface.
The following video can provide you more about this cleaner:
Best Buying Guide For Best Shower Tile Cleaners
In order to quickly and gently clean shower tiles, choosing the right shower tile cleaners is very important. You should note the following points to make your selection easier and faster:
Type of Stain: Each stain will be suitable for a cleaner for the best cleaning effect.
Minerals in hard water will suit cleaners with mild acids. The oxidizer is perfect for mold and mildew cleaning but makes the rust harder to clean. Detergents and degreasers will help clean the soap scums more thoroughly.
Type of Cleaner: Even it is a multi-purpose cleaner, you need to carefully check if it is suitable for the cleaning you are aiming for. Besides, you can also choose between a liquid, gel, or powder form according to your preference or experience of use.
Ingredients: If you need to be careful with certain chemical ingredients, be sure to check the ingredients of the shower tile cleaner thoroughly you plan to buy. Natural and eco-friendly ingredients also ensure more safety for you and your family.
Scent: The shower tile cleaners often have a rather unpleasant smell. Many manufacturers have added different natural scents to make you feel more comfortable when performing the cleaning.
Budget: You will probably use shower tile cleaners regularly to keep your shower clean and safe. Therefore, choosing an efficient but affordable cleaner cannot be taken lightly.
Currently, there are many shower tile cleaners developed in the market. Referring to reputable names is also a way to help you not regret your decision to buy.
The Best Brands Of Best Shower Tile Cleaners
There are many companies that manufacture home cleaning products, including shower tile cleaners. You can easily choose the necessary product at convenience stores or supermarkets.
The following brands have proven the effectiveness and quality of products to consumers:
Clorox: Born in 1913, Clorox now has more than 100 years of development with many achievements in the producing of cleaning and disinfecting products. The motto of developing for a better community has helped Clorox become more and more successful.
Lysol: With a long history of development, Lysol has become one of the leading names in the US’s cleaning industry and many countries around the world. Lysol is also the brand with the leading products for surface virus destruction.
Rejuvenate: Developing more than 50 different floor restoration products, Rejuvenate is one of the USA’s leading and floor care companies. Since its inception, Rejuvenate has consistently grown and outperformed many competitors.
Bio-Clean: Bio-Clean is an American company that is 23 years old and specializes in removing hard water stains, even though the stains have been around for many years.
Black Diamond Stoneworks: Black Diamond Stoneworks begins production with five natural stone and ceramic tiles cleaning products. Based on its tremendous success in the market, the company has now developed more than 30 premium products for different types of floor surfaces.
Wet & Forget: Wet & Forget focuses on cleaning products that save time and are easier for the user but are still highly effective for busy people.
Questions and answers regarding best shower tile cleaners here will help you to understand more about usage and precautions for cleaning shower tiles. If you have your own questions, please share them below this article.
My Top Pick
With its long history of development in cleaning productions, the Clorox brand is very familiar. With its versatile and instant cleaning capabilities, the Clorox Clean-Up COX35420 Shower Tile Cleaner enjoys widespread trust and popularity.
Efficiency and time saving is what makes this cleaner the choice of many busy people. Just spray this solution on any area you want, whether in the bathroom or kitchen, with just 30 seconds of waiting, Clorox gives beauty back to damaged surfaces.
With the common problem happening around the world, the Clorox Clean-up has shown its role in disinfecting various types of surfaces, helping every family prevent Covid-19 effectively and safety.
Share about the shower tile cleaner that you love the most in the comment section below!