Linoleum is the most popular flooring material today, often used for flooring in modern homes. All activities take place on the floor, where children play, the whole family gathers.
Therefore, cleaning the linoleum floor is essential to protect the lives and health of members. And the linoleum floor cleaner is an effective solution to clean floors.
However, when choosing a linoleum floor cleaner, care should be taken to avoid using inferior quality products, affecting the user’s health. Here is information to help you choose the best linoleum floor cleaner that suits your daily housekeeping needs.
- What Is The Linoleum Floor Cleaner?
- Why Should We Use a Linoleum Floor Cleaner?
- Classifications of Linoleum Floor Cleaners
- What Are The Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners to Buy?
- Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners Comparison Chart
- Top 10 Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners Reviews 2021
- 1. Bona Hard-Surface Spray Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 2. Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Polish Linoleum Cleaner
- 3. Quick Shine Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 4. Better Life Naturally Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 5. Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 6. Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 7. Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 8. Black Diamond Marble & Tile Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 9. Swiffer Wetjet Mopping Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 10. Forbo Marmoleum Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- 6 Steps to Help You Buy the Best Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- Precautions for Using a Linoleum Floor Cleaner
- My Top Pick
What Is The Linoleum Floor Cleaner?
Linoleum floor cleaner is a cleaning solution that cleans the linoleum floor, which can be diluted with clean water or used directly to mop floors.
- Top 15 Best Carpet Cleaners For Old Pet Urine in 2021
- Top 15 Best Denture Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Glass Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Interior Car Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 15 Best Screen Cleaners To Buy in 2021
- Top 17 Best Laminate Floor Cleaner Reviews in 2021
- Top 15 Best Bathroom Cleaners On The Market 2021
- Top 15 Best Concrete Cleaner Reviews in 2021
A mixture of linoleum floor cleaner is a combination of disinfectants, cleaning agents, and scent agents to remove dirt on the linoleum floor, leaving the floor freshly scented.
Linoleum floor cleaners are increasingly used to remove stubborn dirt, drowning out bad odors on the floor. Antibacterial effects help clean floors, safe for the health of users, especially children.
Why Should We Use a Linoleum Floor Cleaner?
Linoleum floor cleaner is a mixture of chemical compounds that affect cleaning, disinfecting, and creating odors. The linoleum floor cleaner increases linoleum floors’ cleaning effect to help remove bacteria, stubborn dirt that is difficult to remove.
Besides, the linoleum floor cleaner’s scent drips away from the smell of mold and unpleasant odors in the home space. Many products have the effect of repelling mosquitoes, cleaning the floor to create a safe living place for users.
Using floor cleaner will be sufficient for cleaning but need to choose quality products and reputable brands. That’s why today I’m with you to find the best, most effective, and the safest best linoleum floor cleaner for your family!
Classifications of Linoleum Floor Cleaners
Linoleum floor cleaners vary in formulations and impact effects. You need to learn about the types of cleaners to choose the right floor cleaner. Here are two general types of linoleum floor cleaners:
- Chemical linoleum floor cleaners are the synthetic cleaners from chemicals with strong cleansing properties, antibacterial, formaldehyde components, a synthetic scent that quickly cleans but many risks of skin irritation.
- Natural linoleum floor cleaners: are made from nature, with mild ingredients, cleansing dirt, mild antibacterial, natural scent, high safety, and tested for safety for the health of users.
What Are The Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners to Buy?
According to the latest update, the best linoleum floor cleaners to buy this year are Bona and Murphy because of its reliability, safety, and outstanding quality. Followed by Quick Shine and Better Life are also two products you can trust thanks to their excellent ingredients and power.
Here is a list of 10 best linoleum floor cleaners by 2021, let’s take a look:
- Best Overall – Bona Hard-Surface Spray Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Detergent-free formula, neutral pH, quickly and efficiently cleaning, safe for families.”
- Best Budget – Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Polish Linoleum Cleaner
“Natural origin, biodegradable formula, refreshing orange scent, reliable.”
- Best Polish – Quick Shine Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Protect the environment, safer for families, in-depth protection, shiny finish.”
- Best Natural – Better Life Naturally Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Restore the natural shine, safety and efficiency, biodegradable formula, recyclable materials.”
- Best Powerful – Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“3 effects in 1, polishing and protecting, remove dirt and debris, refreshing minty scent.”
- Best Safe – Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals, safe for health, safe on all hard floors.”
- Best Restorer – Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Polymer-based, filling scratches, seal and protect floors, increases traction.”
- Best Biodegrade – Black Diamond Marble & Tile Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“100% biodegradable formula, safe for everyday use, perfect combination, clean and protect.”
- Best Multi-Used – Swiffer Wetjet Mopping Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Safe formulation, dry quickly, exposing the natural floor, fresh fragrance.”
- Best Neutral pH – Forbo Marmoleum Linoleum Floor Cleaner
“Neutral PH ingredients, clean and protect, low toxicity, low VOC, readily biodegradable.”
Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners Comparison Chart
You can look at the following comparison table for a first look at the best linoleum floor cleaners this year:
|Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners||Dimensions||Weight||Brand Name||Formula|
|Bona Hard-Surface Spray Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Overall||3.25 x 4.5 x 9.75 inches||2.2 pounds||Bona||Water-based|
|Murphy's Oil Soap Wood Polish Linoleum Cleaner - Best Budget||7.1 x 5.1 x 10.7 inches||7.1 pounds||Murphy||Natural origin|
|Quick Shine Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Polish||3 x 5.63 x 11.5 inches||4.25 pounds||Holloway House||Chemicals|
|Better Life Naturally Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Natural||3.4 x 3.4 x 8.8 inches||4 pounds||Better Life||Plant-based|
|Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Powerful||6 x 3 x 12.6 inches||0.96 ounces||Mop & Glo||Chemicals|
|Aunt Fannie's Vinegar Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Safe||5.2 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches||2 pounds||Aunt Fannie's||Natural|
|Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Restorer||2 x 4.5 x 10.25 inches||2 pounds||Rejuvenate||Chemicals|
|Black Diamond Marble & Tile Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Biodegrade||4.5 x 2.5 x 9 inches||2.25 pounds||Black Diamond Stoneworks||Biodegrade|
|Swiffer Wetjet Mopping Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Multi-Used||7.4 x 3.9 x 10.1 inches||5.8 pounds||Swiffer Wetjet||Water-based|
|Forbo Marmoleum Linoleum Floor Cleaner - Best Neutral pH||3.4 x 3.4 x 8.8 inches||4 pounds||Forbo||Neutral PH|
Top 10 Best Linoleum Floor Cleaners Reviews 2021
Here are my most detailed and honest reviews of 10 best linoleum floor cleaners in 2021. Find out if there is any useful information for you!
1. Bona Hard-Surface Spray Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Spray is a safe and effective product for linoleum floors and hard surfaces. The natural detergent-free formula with a neutral pH makes cleaning the hard floors quickly and easily.
With its particular cleaning method, Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Spray can effectively remove dust, dirt and stubborn stains, leaving you with a clean, beautiful floor. Even better, this product ensures no residue and streaks but dries quickly, does not stick and does not build up so you can get back to living on your floors.
Best of all, the water-based formula and Greenguard Gold certification with extremely low VOC emissions ensure the Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Spray a product that is safe for families, children, pets, and at the same time protecting the environment.
Besides, this product comes in a handy spray. You just need to spray and wipe without mixing with water. In particular, economy-sized refills are available, so you don’t need to buy a new spray every time the cleaning solution runs out. The Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner Spray is an extremely economical solution for your home.
- Ideal for linoleum, hard surface, tile, laminate, stone, vinyl
- Greenguard certified, extremely low VOC emissions
- The formula contains no detergent
- Water-based ingredients with neutral pH
- Reusable spray bottle form
- Easy to use with the spray and wipe method, no mixing required
- The formula does not contain detergent that is safe for children and pets, the environment
- Leaves no residue, dries quickly, does not stick, does not accumulate
- The spray bottle is convenient and very economical because it can be reused
- The neutral pH formula maintains floor finish
- The water-based ingredients panel cleans and dries very quickly
- Protect the linoleum from discoloration as well as damage
- Improve indoor air quality
- Available economy-size refills
- Sometimes it is possible to leave a sticky layer on the floor
- Too gentle it may not be able to remove stubborn stains
|Capacity||32 Fluid Ounces|
2. Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Polish Linoleum Cleaner
Do you want to add a beneficial detergent left on the surface of your linoleum floor with soothing natural botanicals?
Then you should find Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner and Polish, a product that has been trusted by many people for a century. This product can remove dirt, stubborn dirt, grease, and anything that builds up on your linoleum floor.
Even more surprising, Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner and Polish is specially formulated with water, coconut and botanical cleansing ingredients, natural aroma, and 2% synthetic ingredients. Therefore, it will not leave harmful chemicals in the environment after you clean your floors.
Especially, after completing the work, Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner and Polish will leave a faint botanical odor on the floor surface. That will definitely improve the mood for you and your family members.
- Contains 98% ingredients of natural origin
- Biodegradable formula
- Clean away dirt, stubborn dirt, accumulated wax, etc.
- Specialized for linoleum and other types of floors
- Contains 98% ingredients of natural origin to clean wood more naturally
- Does not contain ammonia or bleach, does not contain phosphates
- Natural biodegradable ingredients
- Leaves a refreshing orange scent after mopping the floor
- Does not harm the skin of hands
- Set of 3 bottles for long term use
- Trusted for over 100 years as a reliable furniture cleaner and polish
- Can get greasy if overused
- The smell is a bit strong
- The cap can be broken
|Capacity||1.25 Liter, 2 Pack|
|Formula||98% natural origin|
This Youtube video that can give you more information about this Murphy floor cleaner:
3. Quick Shine Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
With the Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Polish, you can freely enjoy the beauty of the linoleum as it did in the beginning. Not only that, but this product also works to leave ingredients for maintenance and beauty for your floor.
Above all, Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Polish is always considered a useful product, helping to protect the environment and be safer for families, children, and pets. This floor cleaning product has earned the US Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Safer Choice award for meeting their rigorous criteria.
This is a unique cleaning solution with chemical composition, performance, packaging, VOC, and pH that are all safe and qualified. The product does not contain any heavy metals, surfactants, or harmful solvents that pollute the environment. With all these advantages, the Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Polish is proven not to affect human health or the environment adversely.
Besides, the safety ingredients panel does not affect cleanliness: simply squirt a few drops of the solution onto the floor and gently wipe with a cloth or mop to create a shiny linoleum floor fantastic, like new.
- Ideal for use on linoleum, hardwood, laminate, brick or stone
- Free from aluminum, ammonia, formaldehyde, parabens, phthalates, gluten and flavors
- Approved by the EPA as a Safer Alternative Product
- Made in the United States
- Provides in-depth protection from the shiny finish thanks to advanced polymer technology
- Has the effect of refreshing, polishing and protecting linoleum floors
- Adding a layer of protection to fill in small scratches makes the floor surface look new
- Use quickly and easily
- Remove all dust and debris from your floor
- Environmental protection, safer for families, children, and pets
- Does not contain any heavy metals, surfactants or harmful solvents
- Can wipe more layers if you want more gloss
- Drying time is quite long in 30 minutes
- Can get splotchy if overused
|Brand Names||Holloway House|
Watch this review video for more details about this linoleum cleaner:
4. Better Life Naturally Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Better Life Naturally Floor Cleaner contains extracts of grapefruit, peppermint, and bergamot to help clean and restore linoleum floors’ natural shine without causing greasy or harmful gas emissions.
Better Life was created to prove to the world that safety and efficiency can go hand in hand. This product promises to give a hard floor with a brilliant shine without streaks or fog.
Best of all, Better Life Naturally Floor Cleaner is formulated with a biodegradable formula up to five times faster than conventional cleaners. Besides, this product is also carefully packed by solar energy with recyclable materials.
Better Life Naturally Floor Cleaner will remove any dirt and grease from your floor. In particular, you just need to clean simply by applying it to the floor then wipe with a cloth. This is definitely the safest product and also works the best.
- Ingredients of plant-based
- Non-toxic and biodegradable
- Safely clean and restore a lustrous shine to linoleum, hardwood, ceramic tile, etc.
- Free from VOC, alkylphenol and petroleum surfactants
- Natural citrus mint fragrance, free from synthetic perfumes
- Contains no dyes, synthetic perfumes, sulfates, and petroleum solvents
- Safe to clean entire floors or spills daily
- Easy to operate, just spray and wipe
- More factory energy, less warning labels
- No residue left, no need to rinse
- Safe around kids, pets, and the planet
- Not tested on animals
- May turn to an amber color
- Slightly higher prices
- Can be quite sticky if you use a lot
|Capacity||32 oz (set of 2)|
|Brand Names||Better Life|
5. Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner is a special cleaning liquid with three cleaning products’ energy in a single cleaning solution. With just one easy step, you can completely clean your linoleum or hardwood floors.
In addition to its cleaning effect, Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner also protects your floors against everyday scratches, giving you peace of mind when your pet’s claws or heels step on top. No more fear when food spills or dirty water leak onto the floor.
Besides, Mop & Glo Multi-Surface Floor Cleaner will dry in 20 minutes or less. This floor cleaner creates a refreshing minty scent. Simply squirt, wipe and wait for it to dry. Make sure your floor will have an equally vibrant luster.
- Used on linoleum, tile, vinyl, hardwood, marble, ceramic
- Integrated 3 effects in 1: cleaning, polishing, protecting
- Multi-surface shine-lock formula for easy
- Ideal for cleaning, polishing and protecting hard floor surfaces
- Speedy and no-frills cleaning with the spray method
- Help the floor shiny up to look like a new coin
- Removes dirt and debris from the surface quickly
- Protect the floor from everyday scratches
- Does not emit unpleasant odors and fumes of ammonia or bleach
- Fresh mint scent adds freshness
- Must be careful not to get into eyes, mouth and too much contact with the hand
|Capacity||64 fl. oz.|
|Brand Names||Mop & Glo|
See this video to know why this linoleum cleaner is suitable for you:
6. Aunt Fannie’s Vinegar Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Aunt Fannie’s Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash is a gentle product that will keep your floor clean and fragrant. Your floors will be safely cleaned with this multi-surface concentrated natural mop.
Its ingredients are as safe as DIY products, but work much better. Without any harsh chemicals, Aunt Fannie’s Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash is still enough to make your linoleum floors sparkle.
Besides, this product can disintegrate dirt, food, grease, and dirt that remains on your floors. With a fantastic plant-based formula, Aunt Fannie’s Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash ensures the health of you, your children, your pets, and the environment.
Even better, Aunt Fannie’s Floor Cleaner Vinegar Wash also delivers essential oils with fresh fruits and herbs to fill your home.
- Used on closed floors include linoleum, hardwood, ceramic tile, bamboo, vinyl, and laminate
- Natural ingredients
- No harmful chemicals, safe for health
- Highest health and safety rating by the Environmental Working Group
- Safe on all hard floors
- Decomposes dirt, food, grease and dirt
- The formula is dense but natural
- Without any harsh chemicals
- No residue left, no need to rinse
- Essential oils with fresh fruits and herbs
- The fragrance of vinegar can be a bit heavy and overwhelm other flavors
- Too gentle, so it doesn’t take away many stains
|Usage||Mix with water|
|Brand Names||Aunt Fannie’s|
Spare a minute to watch this review video before you buy this linoleum cleaner:
7. Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer and Polish is a polymer-based floor finish that cleans, polishes, protects and refreshes any kind of floor surface and is the perfect solution to restoring linoleum floors. The product has a unique effect on filling scratches to make the wooden floor shine like new.
With a single application of Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer and Polish, you will fill floor scratches, seal and protect floors from UV rays that cause discoloration.
Besides, Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer and Polish also increases traction by up to 50%, making all floors safer for you, your kids, and your pets. If desired, you can apply a second coat after 2 hours to create an extra layer of protection.
The Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer and Polish are perfect for both residential and commercial use. The water-based polymer formula increases bonding with existing floor finishes, helping to resist stains and spills without causing wax buildup.
- Rejuvenate all types of flooring, such as linoleum, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, terracotta, etc.
- 4 uses in one: restore, refresh, polish, protect
- Renewable floor area up to 650 square feet
- Greenguard Gold Certification for low VOC
- Made in the USA
- Fills scratches and restores shine to linoleum and all types of floors
- Perfect for home or commercial use
- Very easy to use, transforming your floors in just one application
- The shiny polymer floor finish protects and refreshes the floor surface
- Keeps the floor shiny for months
- Resists stains and spills without wax buildup
- Fills scratches, restores shine like new
- No harmful substances when used directly
- No sanding required
- Must wait from 45 minutes to 2 hours for drying
|Model||Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer Fills in|
Discover some useful information about this linoleum cleaner with this preview video:
8. Black Diamond Marble & Tile Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Black Diamond Floor Cleaner is a gentle and safe cleaner for linoleum and other hard stones and floors. The formula contains special cleaning agents that help remove dirt from pores on the linoleum foundation without degrading the natural color or damaging the floor surface.
With this Black Diamond Floor Cleaner, you are free to clean without leaving behind a soap residue. In particular, the 100% biodegradable formula makes this cleaner safe for your floor and gentle enough for everyday use.
Besides, Black Diamond Floor Cleaner cleans by lifting dirt to the surface for easy removal. This product ensures no streaks or stains on the linoleum surface, so you don’t need to rinse it off with water.
Black Diamond Floor Cleaner is specially designed to easily clean and protect all hard floor surfaces in your home. The solution is extremely concentrated, so you just need to dilute a few drops with water to get the desired results.
- Deep cleaning of linoleum and hard stone floors
- Use only 2-4 oz per gallon of water
- Able to biodegrade
- Health safety
- Made in the USA
- The perfect combination of performance and value
- Environmentally friendly thanks to its biodegradable ability
- The formula is concentrated yet mild, hypoallergenic
- Safe for children and pets
- Clean at all times without rinsing with water
- Designed and tested by experts
- It leaves no shine on the floor
- The price is slightly higher than that of similar detergents
|Usage||Mix with water|
|Brand Names||Black Diamond|
9. Swiffer Wetjet Mopping Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Swiffer Wetjet Mopping and Cleaning Solution are perfect for all cleaning needs. This is a pre-made and specially produced cleaning solution to suit a wide variety of floors.
Swiffer Wetjet Mopping and Cleaning Solution’s safe formulation will dissolve dirt and hard dirt to reveal the inherent natural beauty of your linoleum floors.
Also, Swiffer Wetjet Mopping and Cleaning Solution can dry quickly to make the family’s living more convenient. Above all, you can also choose from a variety of scents, depending on your preferences.
- Safe formula
- Fast-drying thanks to the water-based formula
- Refund if not satisfied
- The pre-mixed cleaning solution helps to dissolve dirt and adhesion
- Exposing the natural beauty of your floors
- The solution formula helps to remove dirt and lift it off the floor
- Fresh fragrance adds vitality
- There are many scents to choose from
- Non-natural ingredients, with added chemical flavors
|Capacity||1.25 Liter, 2 Pack|
|Brand Names||Swiffer Wetjet|
10. Forbo Marmoleum Linoleum Floor Cleaner
(Best Neutral pH)
Forbo Linoleum Floor Cleaner is a concentrated cleaning solution specially formulated to clean and protect linoleum floors. This is a multi-purpose cleaner: you can dilute it for regular cleaning or use a concentrated solution to remove the old finish off the floor.
Besides, Forbo Linoleum Floor Cleaner is formulated extremely concentrated but has low toxicity, low VOC, so it is safe for your family.
In particular, the biodegradable formula has been researched and designed to be suitable for everyday floor cleaning. Best of all, a neutral pH will not harm the floor finish.
Even better, Forbo Linoleum Floor Cleaner can quickly and easily remove ordinary layers of dirt from your linoleum floor surface. You can use a mop or an automatic floor scrubber to get the best out of this product.
- Specially formulated to care for the linoleum floor
- Ingredients with a neutral PH
- Low toxicity, low VOC
- Easily biodegradable
- Made in the USA
- Prepared from natural ingredients
- Excellent and speedy cleaning
- Neutral pH does not damage the floor finish
- Do not create streaks, sticky film after wiping
- Extremely concentrated, can be diluted according to the intended use
- Safe for your family’s health
- Capable of biodegradable, environmentally friendly coal
- Cannot clean stubborn stains
6 Steps to Help You Buy the Best Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Diverse linoleum floor cleaner market with a variety of cleaning formulas, scents, and effects. You should keep the following essential points in mind to choose a suitable cleaner, to use it safely and for a long time:
Natural or Synthetic Chemical Ingredients
You will have a wide choice of natural or synthetic chemical linoleum floor cleaner with high cleaning efficiency. Synthetic chemical floor cleaners will give more durable stains cleaning results, easy to clean quickly, and effectively kill bacteria.
However, there is a chemical ingredient that is quickly irritating to the respiratory tract, for the skin, especially for children and people with skin diseases.
The natural linoleum floor cleaner is not too reliable due to a mild biochemical composition. The stable cleaning effect depends on the formula. Absolutely safe for the body, respiratory tract, and skin contact. The cost of the product is sometimes higher.
Depending on scent preferences, users choose their own linoleum floor cleaner scent, in line with shared family preferences.
Pay attention to choose a mild scent, a faint scent, do not save the fragrance for too long will contain concentrated chemicals affecting the respiratory tract.
Choose to buy linoleum floor cleaner with a concentrated formula and strong cleaning effect.
Concentrated formula can be diluted, cost-effective for high cleaning efficiency, removing stubborn stains on different floors and floors.
In addition to being able to clean stains, the floor cleaner needs a quick deodorizing effect, polishing and protecting your linoleum floor.
The ingredients for cleaning the floor should also be antibacterial, repelling mosquitoes, insects, and cockroach ants.
Floor cleaning water is used regularly, so you should choose to buy large cans to save costs, take time to buy many times, minimize waste due to too many bottles. The cost of a large can is also more economical.
If you love convenience and speed, you can choose a spray bottle to spray directly onto the floor without diluting.
You can compare prices and performance to buy and use for the long term.
Linoleum floor cleaner is a product that has many options on the market, with different origins. The top priority is to choose genuine products with clear origins from reputable brands to ensure ingredient protection and impact your family’s health.
Reputable brands will have control over ingredients, quality control, safety levels, and clear quality certificates. Here are some brands you can refer to:
- Bona: Specializes in cleaning products specially designed to remove stubborn dirt from wooden floors safely. The specially formulated pre-mix dries quickly and leaves no residue.
- Murphy: Murphy Original Oil Soap is a 100-year long-standing product that has been used to clean natural shiny floors and furniture. Just enjoy the nostalgia while cleaning your floor.
- Holloway House: Cares about your health and the home environment, that’s why their line of cleaning and polishing products bearing the Safer Choice label help protect the environment and make it safer for homes and objects.
Precautions for Using a Linoleum Floor Cleaner
Floor cleaner is used regularly, but not many people pay attention to the correct and safe usage for health. Here are some tips to help you use linoleum floor cleaner effectively:
- Limit the concentration of linoleum floor cleaner water that remains on the floor for too long. Use as directed from the manufacturer or less.
- The linoleum floor cleaner should not be used continuously, should only be used when the floor has a bad smell, organic dirt, and must be cleaned.
- Use gloves when cleaning the floor, avoid direct skin contact with linoleum floor cleaner, risk of peeling, and skin irritation. Do not allow young children, pregnant women, people with dermatitis, or skin conditions to contact the linoleum floor cleaner.
- When using water to clean the house, you need to open the door, turn on the fan so that the organic matter, the disinfectant will evaporate, and avoid impact on the human body.
Here are some questions about linoleum floor cleaners that you will likely need to know answers to:
My Top Pick
It’s not too difficult to choose the best linoleum cleaner on the market. I strongly recommend the best linoleum floor cleaner among the 10 best products today is Murphy’s Oil Soap Wood Cleaner and Polish.
The handy trio of bottles at an extremely affordable price allows you to use them long term without having to buy as often. Murphy is also a trusted safety brand for hundreds of years in the cleaner market.
Please carefully check the product information and choose to buy at reputable places to ensure quality. If you have any questions, please leave your feedback below for advice and support.