After considering the type of wood flooring and how much it costs to install wood flooring, it’s time to find out the best hardwood floor brands among various brands out there. I know it’s not easy to narrow down which hardwood floor brand is best for quality, which one is perfect for your budget, and so on.
However, don’t worry, my dear, since this post will get you covered with a thorough guide to the 14 best brands of both solid and engineered hardwood floors on the market. Keep on reading to scan a look through their varieties, quality, pros, and cons.
- Hardwood Floor Brands Comparison Chart
- 1. Bruce – Best For Easy Accessibility
- 2. Lauzon – Best With Genuine Craftsmanship and Environmental Responsibility
- 3. Hartco – Formerly Armstrong
- 4. Mohawk – Largest Flooring Manufacturer
- 5. Pergo – Best Scratch-Resistant
- 6. Shaw – Best With Various Options
- 7. Carlisle – Best With Wide Plank Sizes
- 8. K.D Woods Company – Best For Reclaimed Hardwood Floors
- 9. Hearne Hardwoods – Best With Domestic and Exotic Options
- 10. Mannington – Best With Eco-Friendly Engineered Hardwood Floors
- 11. Mercier – Best With VOC-Free Finishes
- 12. Kahrs – Best With Impressive Website
- 13. Indusparquet – Best With Huge Catalog
- 14. Mirage – Best With 4 Installation Technologies
- So, Which Hardwood Floor Brand Is The Best?
Hardwood Floor Brands Comparison Chart
When it comes to choosing the best hardwood floor brands, buyers need to consider the company’s origin, wood species, as well as wood flooring types. In light of this, below is the comparison chart that shows you what you can look for in each brand.
|Hardwood Floor Brands||Origin||Solid Hardwood Options||Engineered Hardwood Options||Wood Species|
|Bruce||USA||Yes||Yes||Ash, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Red Oak, White Oak, and Walnut|
|Lauzon||Canada||Yes||Yes||African Sapele, Black Walnut, Brazillian Cherry, Hard Maple, Hickory, Red Birch, Red Oak, Santos Mahogany, Yellow Birch|
|Hartco (Formerly Armstrong)||USA||Yes||Yes||Hickory, Maple, Birch, Cherry, Red Oak, White Oak, Walnut|
|Mohawk||USA||Yes||Yes||Acacia, Butternut, Walnut, Cherry, Chestnut, Chinquapin Oak, Ebony, Elm, Hickory, Jo Lena Cypress, Juniper Maple, Magnolia Oak, Maple, Merbau, Oak, Pecan, Pine, Silver Maple, Teak, Water Ash, etc|
|Pergo||Belgium||Yes||Yes||Maple, Oak, Hickory, Moonbeam, Divine Cream, Cinnamon Brulee, Ayres|
|Shaw||USA||Yes||Yes||Oak, Hickory, Maple, Walnut, Pine, Birch, Kupay, Ash|
|Carlisle||USA||Yes||Yes||Red Oak, White Oak, White Maple, Walnut, Birch, Ash, Cherry, Hickory, Heart Pine, Hit or Miss Pine|
|K.D Woods Company||USA (Pennsylvania)||Yes||No||White Oak, Live Sawn Oak, Red Oak, Hickory, Walnut, Cherry, Chestnut, Beech, and Heart Pine|
|Hearne Hardwoods||USA & Canada||Yes||No||Various species of both domestic and exotic hardwood|
|Mannington||USA||No||Yes||Oak, Hickory, etc|
|Mercier||Canada||Yes||Yes||American Walnut, Hard Maple, Hickory, Red Oak, White Ash, White Oak, Yellow Birch|
|Kahrs||Sweden||No||Yes||Ash, Beech, Cherry, European Maple, Hard Maple, Jarrah, Brazilian Cherry, White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut|
|Indusparquet||Brazil||Yes||Yes||Amendoim, Brazilian Angelim, Brazilian Cherry (Jatoba), Santos Mahogany, Tigerwood, etc|
|Mirage||Canada||Yes||Yes||Hickory, Maple, Oak, Red Oak, White Oak, Sapele, Walnut|
1. Bruce – Best For Easy Accessibility
The Bruce company was founded in 1884 in Pennsylvania. Nowadays, Bruce’s headquarter is still there. There are more than 4000 stores of Bruce hardwood floors, so you can easily access this brand when you spontaneously get the urge to renovate your home.
One excellent benefit that Bruce provides to you is that you can quickly come to the Bruce stores no matter where you live. Therefore, you can go there to get a realistic view of the product you are in favor of, and you are also given quicker refunds if you require.
- Top 14 Best Roomba for Hardwood Floors To Buy 2022
- Top 15 Best Shark Vacuum for Hardwood Floors To Buy 2022
- Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners for Hardwood Floors Reviews 2022
- How To Clean Concrete Floors? – The Complete Guide 2022
- How To Clean Travertine Floors? – The Ultimate Guide 2022
- How Much Does Wood Flooring Cost?
- How To Install Hardwood Floors – Secrets Nobody Will Tell You About
- How to Clean Bamboo Floors? Exclusive Guide for Beginners 2022
Bruce offers both solid and engineered hardwood floors with hundreds of options as well as vast arrays of species, colors, and design. Whether you look for traditional, distressed, brushed, hand-scraped, or smooth wood, Bruce is the go-to option.
When it comes to species, you have a good chance to find out many outstanding species such as Ash, Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak, and Walnut. Bruce is a worth-noting brand, but it has fewer plank width options than other brands.
Solid hardwood floor has a plank width range of 3” to 5”, while engineered wood flooring has a plank width range of 6 ½ ”.
Read more: https://www.bruce.com/en-us/products
- Hundreds of products
- Widely available with 4000 stores
- Quick returnability
- Ideal for people who look for solid hardwood floors with traditional domestic oak
- Wide range of colors to choose from
- Good service
- Fewer plank options than other brands
- There aren’t many choices for hand-scraped or distressed finishes
Bruce can suffice for needs that are more concerned with utility and efficiency than with beauty and character. On the other hand, a specialty store can be a better option if you require hardwood flooring that is a bit more cosmopolitan and one-of-a-kind.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-866-243-2726. (Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST)
Is it easy or difficult to install Bruce hardwood floors? Let’s refer to the following video to get the answer!
2. Lauzon – Best With Genuine Craftsmanship and Environmental Responsibility
Lauzon is a company from Canada selling hardwood floors in the USA for about 30 years. During such a long period, Lauzon has devoted itself to combining the brilliance of exquisitely crafted wood with the technology of creating durable, comfortable, and soothing floors.
All Lauzon hardwood floors are made without the use of solvents, formaldehyde, and VOCs(Volatile Organic Compound). The manufacturing process follows the most stringent toxic emission requirements.
One notable feature of Lauzon hardwood floors is the Pure Genius technology that makes Lauzon unique. This technique is designed to purify the air in your living space. Pure Genius technology is built into some series of Lauzon, and this one-of-a-kind technology is enabled by light.
- Easily choose the suitable option with the user-friendly website
- Improve the indoor air quality with Pure Genius (the manufacture claims that “like having 3 trees in your house”)
- VOC-free and Lacey Act-compliant
- Forestry Stewardship Council (FSC) certified
- Offer engineered hardwood floors that are able to install on uneven subfloors
- Ideal for DIYers
- Quite a high price
- Fewer option when you are in need of narrow boards
Lauzon creates truly excellent things, and there are a plethora of choices to pick from. It is doubtless to say Lauzon is worth considering, but I wish to see a broader range of exotic hardwood floors in the collection of this brand.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-800-665-6765
Let’s refer to the following video for a clearer view of Pure Genius smart flooring!
3. Hartco – Formerly Armstrong
Hartco, formerly known as Armstrong, has a large collection of both solid and engineered hardwood floors. The extensive catalog of Hartco leads you to the world of various species, finish sheens, and stain colors.
This brand is ideal for both residential and commercial building projects. No matter which style you prefer, Hartco hardwood floors complement every decor since Hartco collections comprise stunning hardwood floors that can bring the visions to life.
Hartco offers many series that provide a plethora of appealing options in all price ranges with first-class quality. Traditional, distressed, hand-scraped, and specialty hardwood floors are what you can find in the Hartco collection.
About width options, you are able to find plank width from 3 to 5 inches in both solid and engineered hardwood floors. There are 3 shines available, and Hartco offers squared and beveled edges.
Read more: https://www.hartco.com/en-us
- Suit all budgets
- High-quality products
- More than 150 solid hardwood options and 190 engineered hardwood options
- A vast array of colors
- Available in low, medium, and high gloss
- Versatile and high-performance
- Specialty wood look is only available in engineered hardwood floors options
The Hartco website contains a wealth of information. Moreover, this brand also offers a wide range of options for you to choose from. Feel free to refer to this brand when you need quality products at an affordable price.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-866-243-2726, Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM EST
The following video will show you the overview of the Timbrushed engineered hardwood floor collection of Hartco.
4. Mohawk – Largest Flooring Manufacturer
Mohawk is the largest wood flooring manufacturer in the world. This brand provides alluring hardwood flooring that enhances the beauty of residential and commercial spaces. Do you know that Mohawk also owns other famous brands such as Pergo, QuickStep, and Karastan?
Revwood, Tecwood, and Solidwood are the three collections of Mohawk. Each collection comes with unique beauty and styles. Here I will give a brief overview of the three collections:
The Revwood collection comprises Revwood Select and Revwood Plus. Revwood Select is perfect for superior water-proof performance, thanks to the Mohawk’s unique Hydroseal technology and Uniclic locking system that traps water. If you intend to find hardwood floors that can withstand splashes and spills, Revwood Select can be a great option.
Like Revwood Select, Revwood Plus is also made with the combination of Mohawk’s unique Hydroseal technology and Uniclic technology. One plus point of this collection is that it features the GenuEdge advanced beveling system that adds realism and protects the surface from moisture. Since Revwood Plus products are water-proof, you can run a steam mop for cleaning hardwood floors.
Mohawk Solid Wood collection is valued for its natural quality and long-lasting endurance. There are options for popular wood species such as Walnut, Oak, Maple, and Hickory. Each hardwood plank is made of top-quality domestic and exotic hardwoods. This collection comes with many plank widths, while the thickness is generally ¾ inches.
TecWood is the Mohawk’s engineered hardwood floors. In this collection, you can find vast arrays of species and finishes (especially the hand-scraped and distressed). There is a wide range of plank widths, from 3” to 7 ½”. Techwood is constructed with Unicilic technology so that you can also install it with many methods such as nailed-down, glued-down, floating floor, or staple to the surface.
Read more: https://www.mohawkflooring.com/wood
- A big brand of flooring
- Innovative technologies match any home decor
- Many options for specific needs (kid-friendly, pet-friendly, etc.)
- Easy to care for and maintain
- A vast array of colors and styles
- High-quality products for your beloved home
- Some options in the Solid Wood collection are prone to scratches. Therefore, if you need the perfect option for a home with pets, you should consult the Revwood and Tecwood collection.
Mohawk has been associated with high-quality flooring for over a century, and their products keep receiving positive feedback from satisfied customers. In general, Mohawk offers high-quality and durable hardwood floors at an affordable price.
Their good points include ease of maintenance, elegance, longevity, and a wide range of patterns, shades, and wood species. Mohawk also offers a warranty for each product so that you can ensure you get the high-quality item to upgrade your home’s look.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-800-2MOHAWK (1-800-266-4295)
Watch the video below for additional information about the Revwood collection of Mohawk!
5. Pergo – Best Scratch-Resistant
As I said above, Pergo is now owned by Mohawk, and Pergo products are crafted in the flooring division of Unilin BV, headquartered in Belgium. With premium-quality, stunning look, trend-forward textures, and a vast array of styles, Pergo is worth considering.
Thanks to UltimateShield Technology, all products of Pergo are effortless to clean while resistant to scratches and scuffs. Pergo comes with both solid and engineered hardwood floors, and it is divided into two collections totaling nearly 40 items.
Pergo is one of the leading brands in producing engineered hardwood floors. Pergo Max, which is the engineered hardwood floor collection of Pergo, makes things brief with 3 species: Oak, Hickory, and Maple. There are various colors, ranging from light, medium, dark. And the finishing options comprise smooth, wide-brushed, and hand-scraped.
Read more: https://na.pergo.com/hardwood/search
- Exceptional long-term endurance
- Innovative works
- Advanced locking system for quicker installation
- Some of the lengthiest warranty in the industry
- UltimateShield Technology ensures ease of cleaning
- Trending hardwood floor texture
- Pergo’s solid hardwood floor collection has fewer products than other brands
Pergo is a well-known flooring brand that manufactures solid wood, and engineered hardwood floors. Their prices are competitive, ranging from mid to low in the industry, but the consistency of the product may vary.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-800-33-PERGO (800-337-3746), Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm EST
Is Pergo hardwood floor worth investing in? Watching the video, and you will get the answer!
6. Shaw – Best With Various Options
Shaw cannot be missed in the list of best hardwood floor brands since it comes with various options for width, texture, character, and finish. Shaw offers both solid and engineered hardwood floors, and there are also tile, laminate, vinyl, and carpets.
But the topic today focuses on hardwood floors. Shaw’s collection covers a wide range of styles, but there is also an option to satisfy nearly any palate. For each type in the solid and engineered hardwood floor’s collection, you can find from 3 to 5 color options.
About the texture, Shaw offers smooth, reclaimed, distressed, subtle-scraped, heavy-scraped, and wire-brushed. Like other brands, Shaw provides different installation methods such as floating, glue down and nail down.
That’s not all, Shaw is also one of the popular brands when it comes to hardwood floor alternatives. Shaw can be considered as the one-stop-shop that you can find not only premium solid and engineered hardwood floors but also wood-look tiles and laminate.
Read more: https://shawfloors.com/flooring/hardwood
- Various texture and finishes
- Tons of colors to match any style
- One-stop-shop for wood flooring and wood flooring alternative
- Match any home decor
- You can find Shaw products at HomeDepot and their website
- Get you cover whether you seek a traditional or modern look
- Products range from affordable to high-end
- Limited warranty
- Shaw’s engineered hardwood floors seem to be less long-lasting than other brands
Whatever you are hunting for, you can easily find it all at Shaw. Although Shaw hardwood floors are easy to install, they may not be an ideal choice for long-term use. However, many homeowners are satisfied with the product’s look in the short term.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-800-441-7429, Monday – Friday: 8am – 6 pm EDT
Let’s discover the beauty of Shaw hardwood floors with the video below!
7. Carlisle – Best With Wide Plank Sizes
Carlisle is a New Hampshire-based company that has manufactured the most delicate hardwood floors in the USA for more than 50 years. Each product of Carlisle showcase the exquisite elegance of the best quality raw materials available.
Carlisle offers wide plank floors that can be up to 20 inches wide. The wider the wood planks, the fewer seams there are. Wide planks make your living space larger and more stylish. Moreover, wide planks also help the wood’s grain patterns and character shine thoroughly on the surface.
Any Carlisle wide plank floor is a work of art that will make you impress. The hardwood floor is hand-crafted with unrivaled pride, creativity, and desire to represent your personal style and elegance.
If you call for small-batch or hand-crafted hardwood floors, Carlisle is the go-to option. All the staffs of Carlisle are very passionate about their products. That’s why Carlisle offers products that are unique and unmistakable.
- Passionate and skillful staffs
- Wide plank floors with unmatched durability
- High-quality products that are good value for money
- 10 hardwood species, 3 pine floors, and 6 options for reclaimed floors
- The finest hand-crafted hardwood floors
- Provide parquet textures with an elegant look (Chevron, Herringbone, Versailles, Custom)
- Environmental factors may affect product quality
Although the cost of wide plank floors can be high, it is worth your investment. Therefore, Carlisle is the must-see brand if you are in need of hardwood floors with unsurpassed durability in long-term use. This brand is incredibly enthusiastic about its products, and Carlisle only offers products with the best quality and services.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 800-595-9663
If you need extra information about this brand, you should consult this video!
8. K.D Woods Company – Best For Reclaimed Hardwood Floors
K.D. Woods Company specializes in high-quality reclaimed hardwood floors, barn siding, and lumber. This brand also offers specialty wide plank hardwood floors and accessories.
With approximately 25-year experience in the industry of reclaimed and wide plank hardwood floors, K.D Woods Company has earned a reputation for integrity, reliability, and a heartfelt dedication to its products and customers.
Made from 100% original reclaimed lumber, you can have a good chance to get the one-of-a-kind wide reclaimed plank floor at K.D woods company. The products of this brand are hand-crafted with respect from sustainably harvested old, fallen, or standing dead trees.
There is a wide range of species to choose from. Moreover, K.D Woods Company provides you with the possibility to select the sawn cutting patterns, character, grades, as well as finishes and color variations.
Read more: https://kdwoodscompany.com
- 15 years of experience
- Inexpensive delivery cost
- Strict grading standards
- Great customer service
- A full line of reclaimed hardwood floors
- Careful packaging
- Not as easily accessible as other brands
- There is no published price, and you have to request for the product’s cost
Reclaimed hardwood floors are rich in history and character so that they become a great choice for old barns, outbuildings, houses, and factories. With K.D Woods Company carefully deconstructs and processes the woods from a sustainable source to give you 100% usable and authentic reclaimed hardwood floors.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 717.360.1196/ 888.548.7609
9. Hearne Hardwoods – Best With Domestic and Exotic Options
Hearne Hardwoods was established in 1997, making it a relatively new and young company in comparison to other brands. However, you should not be deceived by its young age. Hearne hardwood company offers a plethora of incredible collections of both domestic and exotic hardwood species.
With Hearne hardwood floors, you can quickly find the perfect match if you are looking for something rare and exclusive. Thanks to the attention to detail, the products of Hearne hardwoods company have a world-class reputation.
There are more than 140 domestic and non-domestic hardwoods, ranging from the common species like Ash and Chestnut to the rare species like Bubinga, Monkeypod, Tulipwood, Shedua, or Padauk.
Not only can you get high-quality hardwood planks, but Hearn also has a massive 67” band saw on-site and a wide belt sander that allows you to have custom-made parts finished at their facilities of 50,000 square feet at Oxford, PA.
Read more: https://www.hearnehardwoods.com/species/
- Exceptional wood species available
- Outstanding customer support
- A wide selection of one-of-a-kind products
- Excellently equipped facilities
- Enthusiastic employees
- Premium quality
- This brand offers products with high prices, but you get what you pay for
Hearne is an excellent option if you are seeking something alluring and the price isn’t an issue for you. The premium quality and exceptional support Herna Hardwoods offers are the reason to treasure this brand. You will be pleased with Herne Hardwoods’ extensive catalog, outstanding service, and well-equipped facilities.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1.888.814.0007 (Toll-free within the USA), 1.610.932.7400 (International or Local)
10. Mannington – Best With Eco-Friendly Engineered Hardwood Floors
Mannington is the 4th-generation, family-owned, New Jersey-based company that has been manufacturing high-quality products at various price ranges for more than a century. This brand will suit your demand if you rush out to find an environmentally friendly retailer of thoughtful and sustainable-source woods.
According to the Mannington website, this brand is dedicated to making long-lasting hardwood planks that are eco-friendly and free of VOCs. Mannington is one of the manufacturers that use water-based finishes and formaldehyde-free adhesives.
Mannington products are designed to illustrate the current American trends. They are meticulously designed to make sure you have hardwood floors that are both beautiful and functional.
That’s not all, Mannington’s patented ScratchResist coating prevents your hardwood floors from daily scratches and scuffs of your house. Therefore, the hardwood floors can keep their beauty for such a long time.
- The hand-crafted collection provides artisan texture and elegance
- American Classic collection offers traditional and classic style
- Remarkable performance and durability
- Each hardwood plank comes with natural beauty and premium texture
- LACEY Act compliant
- CARB/TSCA Title VI compliant and FloorScore certified
- Mannington flooring items are distributed mainly by specialist flooring retailers. Therefore, you may not be able to find the specific product in the location you go for.
Engineered hardwood floors are Mannington’s single focus. This brand is the go-to option for you if you are looking for environment-friendly, allergy-friendly, easy-to-install hardwood floors.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-800-356-6787, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
11. Mercier – Best With VOC-Free Finishes
Although Mercier is not as famous as other brands on this list, it is a Canadian company that meets the Greenguard Gold environmental certification standards. This brand manufactures products that are eco-friendly, sustainable, and high-quality.
Mercier provides VOC-free finishes that are mold and mildew-resistant. An interesting feature that distinguishes Mercier from its rivals is the number of plank widths available. You can find plank widths range from 2 ¼” to 8 ½”.
Mercier offers both solid and engineered hardwood floors with a vast array of wood species and collections. Moreover, you can have a good chance to find wide planks options that enhance your home’s beauty and value.
- Greenguard Gold environmental certification
- Hypoallergenic and Antimicrobial
- Resistant to scratches and water
- Easy maintenance and non-yellowing
- Ideal for modern and active lifestyles
- Satin, matte and matte-brushed finishes available
- A healthy choice for your living environment
- Quite a high price
Mercier provides a wide range of both solid and engineered hardwood floors. Perhaps more critically, Mercier is a GreenGuard corporation that produces high-quality, environmentally conscious, and long-lasting materials.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1-866-448-1785
You will find the reason to treasure the Mercier hardwood floors after watching the video!
12. Kahrs – Best With Impressive Website
Kahrs is established in Nybro, right at the heart of a Swedish forest, in 1857. Kahrs imports their wood from over 3,000 wood producers and is accredited in the United States and worldwide.
Kahrs only sells engineered hardwood floors, and there are no solid hardwood floors in stock. The feature that catches my eyes first is the Kahrs website, which is easy to navigate, and you can quickly find the perfect match.
The user-friendly website allows you to sort your options by grade, species, design, number of layers, surface treatment, and design features. This Swedish manufacturer is also well-known for manufacturing high-quality engineered hardwood floors with a superior click-together system.
There are a lot of impressive finishes, such as hand-scraped, saw-marked, and beveled. Moreover, you can access a wide range of wood species. Like Mercier and Mannington, Kahrs also pays attention to producing eco-friendly and sustainably sourced engineered hardwood planks.
- Easy-to-navigate website
- Responsibly sourced
- A wide variety of species, types, and colors are available
- Various installation options, ideal for DIYers
- ISO 14001 and 9001 accreditation
- High degree of craftmanship
- Quite costly
- Limited catalog compared with rivals
Over everything, Kahrs is possibly better known for the simplicity of installation that the innovative interlocking system provides. With a series of palazzo and chevron patterns, you can go for this brand if you are in favor of stylish yet luxury engineered hardwood floors.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1.800.800.5247
If you need an idea of installing Kahrs hardwood floor, let’s drill in the video below!
13. Indusparquet – Best With Huge Catalog
Indusparquet was established in 1970 by Kiko and Jose Antonio. The company was located in Tiete city, São Paulo state, Brazil. After more than 4 decades and 4 generations of family involvement in the manufacture of hardwood floors, Indusparquet takes pride in unmatched quality and passionate staff.
IndusParquet has now become a global pioneer in producing high-quality exotic solid and engineered hardwood floors due to its compelling, eco-friendly manufacturing methods.
Indusparquet solid hardwood floors come in various lengths and thicknesses, and there is a wide range of wood species to choose from. You can choose hand-crafted, textured finishes, Induro aluminum oxide coating, or ClearVue™ varnish.
About engineered hardwood floors, Indusparquet offers products that are long-lasting and stunning. All engineered options are multi-ply constructions made entirely of hardwood with different grain patterns.
- 50 years of uncompromising quality
- Exclusive, the natural drying process
- CLEARVUE and INDURO technology
- Excellent durability
- Countless species and plank widths
- Also have a broad collection of exotic woods
- Lacey ACT and CARB compliant
- Hardly any cons found
When it comes to high-quality Brazilian hardwood floors, Lacey ACT, and CARB compatible, Indusparquet is worth considering. With the huge catalog, you can easily find the item that matches your styles and home decor.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 305.249.1960
14. Mirage – Best With 4 Installation Technologies
Mirage tends to set itself apart from other hardwood floor brands worldwide by providing the highest-quality items on the market that are completely crafted and assembled in Canada.
Mirage hardwood floors are built to highlight the special characteristics of every wood species. That’s why you can access a one-of-a-kind and beautiful hardwood floor design for your house
Mirage is a brand that can easily attract environmentally conscious buyers. All products are made with the highest-quality wood from the responsibly managed forest. That’s why Mirage hardwood floors are associated with high efficiency, elegance, and longevity.
That’s not all, this brand is one of the few manufacturers that offers 4 separate installation technologies so that you can have a great chance to experience authentic hardwood floors in every room.
Read more: https://www.miragefloors.com/en-us/
- 39 awards
- Superior quality, beauty, and durability
- Unbeatable product quality
- Wide selection available
- Effortless to clean and maintain
- You may be unhappy with the price and warranty of this brand
Mirage offers 9 collections, and you are sure to have a plethora of choices. There are also many parquet patterns such as herringbone, basket, fence, and brick. However, this brand may not be a suitable option if you opt for budget-friendly hardwood floors.
How To Contact?
Phone number: 1 800 463-1303
Should you choose Mirage solid or engineered hardwood floors? Find the answer in the following video!
So, Which Hardwood Floor Brand Is The Best?
The answer is up to your likings and requirements. Make sure you consider your budget and the significant feature you need in the hardwood floors. Moreover, you should take priority over the brand’s quality so that so will never go wrong with the hardwood floor brand.
I also leave the contact information for each brand so that you can consult their website in case you need further data. That’s all about the best hardwood floor brands. Do you know other best hardwood floor brands? Do you have anything to ask? Feel free to send me a comment! Please share this post with your mates if you find it useful!